Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (26257 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
tobs:

i go manage am

Do you have any other soft option?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2008
info:

Do you have any other soft option?
hm. . . . . no. . . . . grin. . . .u know say u dey use #G. . . .so u no need too shout grin i dey come to ya house 2day wink i wan catgh that network by force by fire grin
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
k

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by sleekric(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
Wots wrong wit ppl here, If i say u should help me with free browsin or wot not, ! Its either u ignore or v jus freely give it, cos really u got nothin to lose, But goin further to degrade urself by askin me to 'send u credit no matter how small', Are u dat pauperish? U kno urself, u guys do too, I'm highly disappointed mate!
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
. . . . . . .mMm'
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by sect(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2008
Credit ke!!! So nairaland don turn to business land.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2008
hissing . ,
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by quikengr(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2008
gUYS

I just got a text from celtel yestrday

"congratulations you have qualified for 1 month of FREE WAP service in the central station offer. once activated you will get an sms with further instructions"

Did anybody got same text?

What is the next text?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2008
quikengr:

gUYS

I just got a text from celtel yestrday

"congratulations you have qualified for 1 month of FREE WAP service in the central station offer. once activated you will get an sms with further instructions"

Did anybody got same text?

What is the next text?

Just keep your fingers crossed ok.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tosinadeda: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2008
i got that same text
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2008
My brook ass friends
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
guys,the celtel free one month legal browsing commences today.where is Tobs.come and start downloading like mad.whether you received text message or not as far as you have registered on centralstation just start enjoying your free browsing.

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
@all.By the power vested in me from above.All celtel subscribers that have gprs enabled phones can now use their "Access Wap" free of charge for one month.Happy Easter.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
tobs tobs

@  honsule

Your GPRS speed sux
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
@info.Whose fault?Mine or celtel.That is why i prefer internet to this "Access wap".Let us analyse this their free browsing.No text message,telling us what to do,just like that they removed the billing system from our lines.There are more to this.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
Am thinking of still using my mms.Am i addicted to mms?I think so.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2008
info:

tobs tobs

@  honsule

Your GPRS speed sux

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 1:02am On Mar 18, 2008
info:

tobs tobs

@  honsule

Your GPRS speed sux

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by hayprof(m): 4:12am On Mar 18, 2008
Me got no connectn on both(mms & wap) :i tire:
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2008
@hayprof.are you serious?how come you have not started browsing free?don't worry i have one extra celtel sim activated for the free stuff,i think by the end of today if your sim is not activated,i will lend you that my sim for one month.consensus ad idem.do you agree?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by hayprof(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2008
:i purely do:
nd come 0 @h_sule, i wan c u in camerasiasm. . .
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2008
my two batteries was actually down,although am charging them now.so,hayprof are you online.let me even check first.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2008
it's those people with laptop that will enjoy this free stuff.i was downloading mp3 Acts(bible)about 14449.with my opera 8.65 a while ago before my battery just discharged itself and became empty.let me continue.i hail people like bimbor,tobs,info etc that have laptop.or should i include dragnet.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2008
it's those people with laptop that will enjoy this free stuff.i was downloading mp3 Acts(bible)about 14449.with my opera 8.65 a while ago before my battery just discharged itself and became empty.let me continue.i hail people like bimbor,tobs,info etc that have laptop.or should i include dragnet.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2008
lmao@honsule
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Jaytee67(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2008
I got a congratulatory message from Celtel that I have qualified for 1 month of FREE WAP service in the Central Station offer with a promise that once activated I will get an SMS with further instructions. Has anybody got the"SMS" promised? lipsrsealed
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2008
honsule, I just dey look my pc for eye. . . , i'd soon clear up the phone to pc connection
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
honsule, I just dey look my pc for eye. . . , i'd soon clear up the phone to pc connection
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by hayprof(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2008
honsule:

my two batteries was actually down,although am charging them now.so,hayprof are you online.let me even check first.

R ur Batteries fully Charged? I'm online. . . well, i gat no message frm u 0.

Yahoo! IM hayznet wink
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2008
sorry,it is one damsel that was doing me shakara in the school that i text her and she eventually call me back.i just went out of the library,am chatting with the damsel outside.am back now.sorry for that little break in transmission.my yim is :hon_sule
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by olusho02(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
pls honsule,i want to thank u once again for ur commitment,i really appreciate it.
dragnet:

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Fadajasi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.