Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (26260 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by empexy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
Guy i'v registered in d site bt i am nt browsin free o! Or do i nid 2hav credit on my fone b4 it'l work?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by empexy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
Honsule: my guy abeg cn u tel mi da glo trick? Hea's my numba 08057230133, empexinho@yahoo.Com.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
@empexy.send me an email ok.forget about dropping your numbers here,i will have nothing to do with your number
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by enipops200: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2008
so guy how will we start to register
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by DCONE1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
wats up guys help now make una send me celtel settings pls plusyusuf@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ honsule

empexy inquired if he needs to have credit before he can enjoy the 3 weeks service, he didn't ask if he should drop his number for you
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by creamdream: 2:25am On Mar 04, 2008
how?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 3:09am On Mar 04, 2008
@all. . , .i read the text celtel sent about the central station stuff. . . . .the text goes like diz. . . . Amazing offer from Central station!! Register on www.centralstationng.com before the 3rd of March and you could get 3 weeks of mobile browsing FREE! . , . . . . .so they didnt say,will get free browsing. . . . . . . . na if ur luck shine u go get am . . . .
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2008
@tobs,dats d difference btw could nd will
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 5:12am On Mar 04, 2008
@tobs,dats d difference btw could nd will
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2008
tobs, remember I told u right from the beginning that they cant be trusted . . . . . .bt they may be real afterall
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2008
dragnet,its real,but only 1 out of tens of thousands might get it
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2008
. . . . . .k
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2008
empexy:

Honsule: my guy abeg cn u tel mi da glo trick? Hea's my numba 08057230133, empexinho@yahoo.Com.

info link=topic=116452.msg2018407#msg2018407 date=1204568456:

@ honsule

empexy inquired if he needs to have credit before he can enjoy the 3 weeks service, he didn't ask if he should drop his number for you

hope you don't have semantic problem or better still,what is wrong with your sight?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2008
My sight most have skiped is last post
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Ayo8701: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2008
@hon_sule, i have sent u a mail abt that free glo browsing pls try to reply me on that mail i need to get the free stuff pls sned me the way i will browse free on glo pls Thanks and god Bless you.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2008
@Ayo.change that "g" to capital letter.God Bless
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
Guys,you won't believe this.Celtel just sent me a text msg and guess the content of the text msg.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
. . . . .huh
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
Rubbish
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2008
I was told to register in that their site before on 7th march,that i could be one of the many to get FREE internet browsing for one month.Can you guys imagine.Celtel Playing on the intelligence of guys.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
I was told to register in that their site before on 7th march,that i could be one of the many to get FREE internet browsing for one month.Can you guys imagine.Celtel Playing on the intelligence of guys.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2008

an assault upon applesauce
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by sect(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hmmm. . . . . . Looks to good to be true
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
hey guys. , . . it seems it true,coz i went to there site to comfirm. . . . but i hope its true sha. . . . this wat i ment there. . . . ,

If you're a member of Central Station with a Celtel number , then luck is on your side.

Why?

Cause we are giving out free mobile internet!

If you're a member of Central Station with a Celtel number, you just got lucky!

Our membership has been multiplying at an amazing speed! Plus, we're less than a month old and we've already had two awesome events which were, by all reports, the bomb!

So how do you celebrate success like that?

Well, we don't know how you'd do it but Central Station is doing it by giving everyone who has registered so far free internet browsing on their phones!

That's not all, though! Most Celtel subscribers have gotten the news that registering with the site before the third will make you eligible for three weeks of free internet on your phones! Well, Celtel thought about it and because Central Station members have been so cool and so patient with frequent modifications to the website as it evolves, we have decided to extend the offer to a month of free browsing and now people can keep registering until Friday the 7th of March!

From Monday the 10th of March, phones will begin to be activated. You will know your phone has been activated when you receive an SMS on your phone telling you what you need to do to complete your activation process! Some members' phones will be activated before others depending on when you registered so please be patient if you don't receive an SMS on Monday.

How exciting is that? All CS members are going to pimping internet on their phones! Imagine the possibilities! All you need to do to join the fun is either register with a Celtel phone or update your phone number on your profile with a Celtel number before the 7th of March. It's so easy!

The only catch here is that your phone needs to be GPRS WAP compatible (see your phones user guide for confirmation) and you need to be registered with a Celtel phone number.

So, don't waste any more time! If your not a CS member, REGISTER NOW!!!!!

it seeems true . . . .atleast shey them wan lie ontop diz. . . . . . . grin
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
Nobody said it aren't true. The issue is, there might be something hidden behide the all issue
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2008
. . . . . .mMm undecided
. . . . . . .till then cheesy
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
info:

Nobody said it aren't true. The issue is, there might be something hidden behide the all issue
i don't think so. . . . . . grin
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2008
tobs:

i go download die. . . . . grin

You no fit download above 5KBPS jo tongue
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2008
lets keep our fingers crossed,i av bin a member of that site even b4 dey started d promo
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by nasyl(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hello guys,i registered on march 1st.But they dint even send me any text dat i could b given free browsing.Is there something im missing. My people pls tell me.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
info:

You no fit download above 5KBPS jo tongue
i go manage am grin. . . . . .
samuelk:

lets keep our fingers crossed,i av bin a member of that site even before dey started d promo
hm. . . . . . . . .
nasyl:

Hello guys,i registered on march 1st.But they dint even send me any text that i could b given free browsing.Is there something im missing. My people please tell me.
nobody has recieved any text. . . .so be patient. . . . .they will soon send it wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.