Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (26299 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2008
@dragnet.The earlier the better.@Olusho.You are welcome.@Jaytee67.You don't have to receive another activation message before you start browsin free.Remember we have 29 days remaining.So maximize the free stuff.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2008
@dragnet.The earlier the better.@Olusho.You are welcome.@Jaytee67.You don't have to receive another activation message before you start browsin free.Remember we have 29 days remaining.So maximize the free stuff.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2008
@honsule. . . .am sure,wen the free browsing is almost over,thats wen they are going to send the txt that the line has been activated lipsrsealed
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by iyobs7(f): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2008
My wap is browsin 4 free. May God punish al the jobles+distractors who deceived so many not to register. -gap- grin
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2008
@iyobs.some people just feel like not registering.in life you must definitely have distractors and people that will discourage you.just ignore them,because there is no harm in trial.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samyyoung1(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2008
hhhhh cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2008
@ honsule

Freedom of speech undecided

@ iyobs7

It a free will
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2008
@info.as entrenched in our grundnorm precisely chapter iv.section 39 subsection (1).hope you have a constitution near you?
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2008
Mwah!@Zeltel
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by hayprof(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2008
@h_s, i'ma b on u, wen i land 4 office.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2008
@hayprof.am having lecture around 11-1am.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2008
@hayprof.am having lecture around 11-1am.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by 3face(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
hey guys,make una help man na.this na wettin make us nor dey grow oo,because our fore fathers like to hide info from us,but white man own nor be like that.Plz if u have info no this stuff{glo free browsing} dont hesitate to forward to anybody wish to have it.this is my email add:oskar2live@yahoo.com.anytime i have info on any stuff i will do likewise i promise.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2008
Hey guys,me no dey nairaland to make fame, hehehehe, gat my mtn cheat bk! Damn its super fast dnt think i like d glo cheat jwo! Its okay though, bt glo network is wacked here! Dis mtn don make my 2gb memory full! Yipee! I don download taya! Here is d cheat instead of using "wap.mtnonline.com" use "music.mtnonline.com" enjoy guys, hey dont post any thing related to it again o! And gbefila's dnt start nu thread askn hw, if u gat any problem mail me(akeyo@mygamma.com) make una no let dem close dis one too o! Dats all i gat nw, next poster pls ntn related to dis o!
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2008
Hehehehehe,
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2008
Cam across dis application sum of might av seen it b4, bt i jst discorvered it, i allows u to us ur n70 flash as torch, d link is http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=126673
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2008
@donsean.that torch stuff many people are aware of it,especially bimbor
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hmmmm, i thought as much, guess i wasnt in da smart world, hehehe
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by hayprof(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2008
I downloaded it on the forum *shap. . shap* when some1 posted it. . wink
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by tobs(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2008
Donseaun:

Hey guys,me no dey nairaland to make fame, hehehehe, gat my mtn cheat bk! Damn its super fast dnt think i like d glo cheat jwo! Its okay though, bt glo network is wacked here! Dis mtn don make my 2gb memory full! Yipee! I don download taya! Here is d cheat instead of using . . *************** enjoy guys, hey don't post any thing related to it again o! And gbefila's dnt start nu thread askn hw, if u gat any problem mail me(akeyo@mygamma.com) make una no let them close this one too o! Dats all i gat nw, next poster please ntn related to this o!
  guy can u use it to login yahoo messenger? or na still the same old tin undecided . . . . . . . . .
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by 2chi1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2008
Game Of Intelligence

A blonde chick found herself sitting next to a lawyer on an airplane. Bored, the lawyer kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence (lawyers like easy prey). Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers he’d give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, “What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?” Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5.

The blonde then asked, “What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?”

The lawyer looked puzzled. He spent nearly an hour, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls, trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, “What is the answer to your question?”

Without saying a
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2008
Despite dey fact say we never won spread d thing sum pipz still quote am, chai, aye ma le o!
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
Donseaun, pls remove that new mtn cheat from ur post and let guys im or call u for it.Men,they go block this new cheat like the others that were posted if we no dey careful.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2008
Na tru sef! Bt i'm using my fone nw, cant delete, imagine,d server don dey even slow.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Donseaun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
Na tru sef! Bt i'm using my fone nw, cant delete, imagine,d server don dey even slow.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by samuelk(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2008
akeyo,haba
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by darequam(m): 3:10am On Mar 22, 2008
Hi guys i'm like new in dis forum, let me just say like a week old.
I'm also a whiz kid like many of ya and also willing to share infos. NOTE I'M NOT ONE OF THOse SPIES. I'm a good friend of tope teadr who introduced me here.
For a start u all can download ur game of choice at wap.tegos.ru
i'v combined lot of settings together in order to discover another awuf settings but not yet successful . Hopefuly i wil be for every one's good. Catch u guys later.
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by darequam(m): 3:11am On Mar 22, 2008
Hi guys i'm like new in dis forum, let me just say like a week old.
I'm also a whiz kid like many of ya and also willing to share infos. NOTE I'M NOT ONE OF THOse SPIES. I'm a good friend of tope teadr who introduced me here.
For a start u all can download ur game of choice at wap.tegos.ru
i'v combined lot of settings together in order to discover another awuf settings but not yet successful . Hopefuly i wil be for every one's good. Catch u guys later.
Hit me at ' dareQuam@yahoo.com'
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by darequam(m): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2008
Hi guys who here is willing to teach me how to bring up my own topics in the forum cus i can't see any where to click and start a topic. Its like i still don't have d fool membership. Is there anything i stil av to do,
And i also need d glo trick settings. Hit me at- dareQuam@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by honsule(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2008
@darequam.hope you won't start posting new thread like markenmy.are u using phone or pc to browse?if it is phone,when you you type wap.nairaland.com,u will see wap1 and wap2.use the latter one in posting ok.hope to see your post.u are welcome to nairaland(phone sec)
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2008
darequam:

willing to share info'
angry
Re: Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. by dragnet: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2008
info, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko / BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.