Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Virgin Or Not? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Or Not? (5457 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Or Not? by tommyex(m): 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
skills to cook beans? what skills
na plantain,not beans,olodo

Wait is it my wife they wana test ere?as in test what exactly?i am missin smtn ere oo
Re: Virgin Or Not? by somze(f): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
Tommy
Chai na lie jare,
Na the advantages wey interest u tongue grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2008
tommyex:

Wait is it my wife they wana test ere?as in test what exactly?i am missin smtn ere oo
am missing sth do, so when did you get married?
Re: Virgin Or Not? by somze(f): 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2008
tommyex:

Who be your wife? Toyin?
na wa o, have I stayed away that long

Meanwhile I'm off to bed jare,
Safe ya'll
Re: Virgin Or Not? by pahtahkee: 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Come to house for what? Dates are outside so if guys like you become psychos, at least we can run for our lives

In your house ko, look at his mouth. Odaron.

If you wnat to show off your Iya Basira food, go on a picnic. Olodo

Aalagolo, tecah this boy na!
Dates are outsides, see this omo~ita oh shocked shocked

Araoko, I no blame you. You are too naive jare. Who be Iya Basira food. Men I miss my correct 9ja babes.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
somze:

Who be your wife? Toyin?
na wa o, have I stayed away that long
no mind him. . . this one my houseboy got too much privilege, thinking he owns the house. . . wife ko knife ni
Re: Virgin Or Not? by tommyex(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
lol

No o,na after that i come realise d advs,But grls prefer it too,e jus be say dem no go talk am

Toyin
I have told u 2 speak good english always
U meant when did WE marry,correct urself
Re: Virgin Or Not? by tommyex(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2008
na me u dey call houseboy abi?I sent my wife out cos u were 2 sexy 2 stay as a housegrl.
Anyway dat story is 4 anoda day.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by tommyex(m): 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2008
I am off to do stuffs ppl

have fun n enjoy da weekend
ciao

Nike
i ll catch ya at home 2nite oo
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2008
tommyex:

na me u dey call houseboy abi?I sent my wife out because u were 2 sexy 2 stay as a housegrl.
Anyway that story is 4 another day.
sharrap, you this ekiti boy grin grin

tommyex:

Toyin
I have told you to speak good english always
You meant when did WE marry,correct yourself
sorry, you can't afford my wedding. $1 million dollars. we did not get married b/c i dnt recall saying my vows in your cave jo grin grin tongue
Re: Virgin Or Not? by 4Him(m): 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
how many pple is toyin married to?
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 29, 2008
4Him:

how many people is toyin married to?
NONE!!!!
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 12:55am On Mar 01, 2008
You might miss them because they allow you to play that "how about we go to my house" bullshit But I am sure they dont miss you. Ashewo grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2008
Re: Virgin Or Not? by pahtahkee: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2008
D-reloaded:

You might miss them because they allow you to play that "how about we go to my house" bullshit But I am sure they don't miss you. Ashewo grin
I have told you, you are watching too many American bullshits called Movie. Better get your head out of all them Tyra Banks stuff you don enter yourself into. tongue

I wonder how you were able to escape my tentacles sef, even in Ibadan there. All this your bullshits you wont be yarning if I had met you in person.

Shior. tongue
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 1:46am On Mar 01, 2008
eh I hear that one before. come time to yan all this dust in my face, he cowered tongue
Re: Virgin Or Not? by spoilt(f): 2:19am On Mar 01, 2008
let him think you are a virgin. let him assume. his heart will rejoice and he'll shower you with gifts. maybe a car like some chick declared in some other bizarre thread. hehehe! grin then get in the bed with him and say nothing. what he sees is what he gets! shocked shocked why would you go out of your way to fake virginity? will it make him love you more? im baffled.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by 4Him(m): 2:27am On Mar 01, 2008
spoilt:

let him think you are a virgin. let him assume. his heart will rejoice and he'll shower you with gifts. maybe a car like some chick declared in some other bizarre thread. hehehe! grin then get in the bed with him and say nothing. what he sees is what he gets! shocked shocked why would you go out of your way to fake virginity? will it make him love you more? im baffled.

sometimes i read some posts and i sigh in wonder. If this were a male thread all the claws would be out.
Do pple still think women owe us their trust as much as they expect from us?
Re: Virgin Or Not? by banni: 2:28am On Mar 01, 2008
so what happens if you break up with this current guy.Will you be claiming to be a virgin forever?
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 2:29am On Mar 01, 2008
If you actually bothered to read spoilt's post you'd see that she was being sarcastic and she made her real repsonse in the last paragraph undecided
Re: Virgin Or Not? by spoilt(f): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2008
she never told him she's a virgin
but he assumed she's one.
apparently he wishes she was one and
has deluded himself into thinking she's one.

tongue twister. grin

@toh
you read me.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by 4Him(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2008
only a woman can understand a fellow woman. ii give up trying.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by TheSly: 2:38am On Mar 01, 2008
Olorun lo ma gba gbogbo yin. . . .
Orisirisi. . . . . undecided
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 2:42am On Mar 01, 2008
spoilt:

she never told him she's a virgin
but he assumed she's one.
apparently he wishes she was one and
has deluded himself into thinking she's one.

tongue twister. grin

@toh
you read me.

I always do wink

The fact the OP's boyfriend made such an assumption makes me nervous for her because when she tells the truth to such a person, I kind of see a Dr Jeckel/Mr Hyde situation undecided happening
Re: Virgin Or Not? by spoilt(f): 2:51am On Mar 01, 2008
sometimes you know what the guy yearns for so badly that you are tempted to fake it to make him happy and to not upset the apple cart. I know someone who faked virginity. it got her diamond earrings, brand new car, limitless dough and everlasting pampering. She just keeps praying an ex doesnt surface. even if an ex surfaces its his word against hers. the husband will argue that he saw blood. but then again he did see blood .

she's not even sorry for what she did!! hehehe. he wanted a virgin? he got one. grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 01, 2008
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgin Or Not? by somze(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2008
Oh please the girl lied like girls normally do

The guy has no fault in this matter. He assumed she was a virgin because of her said high morals. If she did not toy and fantasize with the false idea of being a virgin, she would have straightened this out at that instance.

Even in her own words, she said she thinks herself to be a virgin. How absurd! It's either you are or are not or maybe there's some thin line I know nothing of.

The issue is simple, if she has any sincerity left in her or regard for this innocent guy, she would come clean. I doubt if the virginity would be an issue. The issue may be the incontrovertible fact that she lied about it and made a clear mockery of trust in the relationship.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by spoilt(f): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2008
are you saying only virgins have high morals? grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by somze(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2008
nutinikole:

. . . i guess he did maybe because of the way i act, my principles and how hard it was to woo me he alwys says i have good morals and im so inncent (excluding the lying part obviously!) . . .
No dear, just restated what the poster originally said wink
Re: Virgin Or Not? by 4Him(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2008
somze:

The issue is simple, if she has any sincerity left in her or regard for this innocent guy, she would come clean. I doubt if the virginity would be an issue. The issue may be the incontrovertible fact that she lied about it and made a clear mockery of trust in the relationship.

i wonder why the females here cant see this. This, not virginity, is the crux of the matter.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by somze(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2008
Have you forgotten about girls and their mind games.

They always seek to turn things around to make it all your fault in the first place, even when they are blatantly wrong.

Notice girls on this thread all jumped to her support, blaming the guy for making her lie in the first place. So now the issue is not about her lies but that the guy had a notion in his head of her chastity so she had no choice but to play along.

With girls you'd think you were in the court of law where a murderer can walk away after being found not-guilty.

Now, as you noted the issue is how he would react to her not being a virgin - again bringing the guy's mentality into the spot light as the problem not the girl's lies.

Girls and mind games.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by adeboo(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2008
The foundation of the relationship is already shaky so what can the righteous do?

I suppose the next thing to do now is come out with the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Guys / Guys In The House,how True Is This(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.