Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,329 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Virgin Or Not? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Or Not? (5458 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Or Not? by yemivictor: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2008
nutinikole:

oh hunni this is nairaland!! its freedom of speech if i wanted a pat on the back (trust me) i wouldn be here!!!
so FINE! drop your criticism {im indifferent anyways} and drop an answer! its how you keep the thread going!

Good!

At least, you didn't deny the fact you're still a hypocrite!! grin

So sweetheart . . . please indulge me!!!

Why exactly are you here!?

Because i can see all forms of advice have been given to you on this thread of yours!

Oh! . . . perhaps you're here for the attention & to also see how long your lovely thread will get!?

In that case, enjoy it will it lasts dearie!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2008
Why exactly are you here!?

Because i can see all forms of advice have been given to you on this thread of yours!

isnt it obvious? for all the forms of advice

{he called me dearie!!!} bashes eyelashes
Re: Virgin Or Not? by yemivictor: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2008
nutinikole:

{he called me dearie!!!} bashes eyelashes

LOL! grin grin grin

Now, you're trying to get fresh with me! grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by yemivictor: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2008
nutinikole:

isnt it obvious? for all the forms of advice

But dearie grin

After all said & done, what exactly are your plans from thereon!?
Re: Virgin Or Not? by chychy(f): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2008
@ poster, pls tell him d truth.
u may lose him but if he finds out later, it'll hurt much n he'll feel betrayed.
yes, u feel bad abt havin lost it 2 a retard, make him understand that u aint proud of it.
if he really does feel d same way, he'll get used 2 it.

Don't lead him on, the consequences will be severe.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
ok im a bit confused now. . . . .
i thought i was sure before but i dont think so now
he never iasked me outright and we never had a seroius discussion about it. . . he just used to say stuff like "see this one holy holy" and stuff like i know u havent had the experience ive had and things like i dont want to rush you or hurt u bla bla i alwyas thought like he was trully convinced.

but since nairalands repsonses i tried to ease into it by replying ohh please who told you? did i ever tell you that? even though we are now dating im not looking to jump into bed with him yet. but then i finally made it clear
{starting halfway in the conversation}

"i dont want to rush things or rush you because . . ." and i said
"because what?"
he just laughed and said "you know"
i replied "i dont know you always assume did i tell you i was a virgin?"
he said "ok no you diddnt but i dont assume it one of those things you just know . . i knew from the first time i met you because you wer shy and . . .
i interrupted but how do you know that? i never told you that thats the problem with you boys you alwys assume! so because im a "virgin" thats why you havent pounced on me yet?
he said ok[b] lets say you are really a virgin it will not still change anything.[/b]
good cos i never told you i was!
we both laughed it off. other conversation but cant risk putting that here just incase he comes along to nairaland!
1) i think he was just assuming but he really wasnt sure.
2) hes wasnt taking the issue as anything and he isnt really bothered about it.
3)i think hes indifferent. nothing has changed he isnt pressuring me for sex still but he still teases me by calling me "a little kid" or stuff like "you self you havent seen anything yet" i always tease back by you havent seen anything yet either.

now that ive made it clear why is he still teasing? is that just some game hes playing or did i misunderstand hes comparison of both our experiences; for him thinking i had no experience at all?
he laughed it off does that mean he knew all along or he was just trying to figure out why i hadnt jumped into bed with him yet?
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
yemi victor my love grin are you happy now?

d reloaded im confused ohh i think hes living in a fantacy!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Virgin Or Not? by chychy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
well, u still haven't spelt it out straight.

how about "honey (or whatevr u call him) i never told u i'm a virgin did i? i just want 2 make sure u know that i'm not.
i'll understand if it changes d way u c me, it ain't stuff i'm proud of.

instead of these assumptions and word games.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by yemivictor: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
chychy:

well, u still haven't spelt it out straight.

how about "honey (or whatevr u call him) i never told u i'm a virgin did i? i just want 2 make sure u know that i'm not.
i'll understand if it changes d way u c me, it ain't stuff i'm proud of.

instead of these assumptions and word games.

Abi o!

Come out straight & clean i say!!

No word nor mind games!!! grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by buzzgonz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2008
Did you just post something
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
nutinikole:

ok im a bit confused now. . . . .
i thought i was sure before but i don't think so now
he never iasked me outright and we never had a seroius discussion about it. . . he just used to say stuff like "see this one holy holy" and stuff like i know u havent had the experience ive had and things like i don't want to rush you or hurt u bla bla i alwyas thought like he was trully convinced.

but since nairalands repsonses i tried to ease into it by replying ohh please who told you? did i ever tell you that? even though we are now dating im not looking to jump into bed with him yet. but then i finally made it clear
{starting halfway in the conversation}

"i don't want to rush things or rush you because . . ." and i said
"because what?"
he just laughed and said "you know"
i replied "i don't know you always assume did i tell you i was a virgin?"
he said "ok no you diddnt but i don't assume it one of those things you just know . . i knew from the first time i met you because you wer shy and . . .
i interrupted but how do you know that? i never told you that thats the problem with you boys you alwys assume! so because im a "virgin" thats why you havent pounced on me yet?
he said ok[b] lets say you are really a virgin it will not still change anything.[/b]
good because i never told you i was!
we both laughed it off. other conversation but can't risk putting that here just incase he comes along to nairaland!
1) i think he was just assuming but he really wasnt sure.
2) hes wasnt taking the issue as anything and he isnt really bothered about it.
3)i think hes indifferent. nothing has changed he isnt pressuring me for sex still but he still teases me by calling me "a little kid" or stuff like "you self you havent seen anything yet" i always tease back by you havent seen anything yet either.

now that ive made it clear why is he still teasing? is that just some game hes playing or did i misunderstand hes comparison of both our experiences; for him thinking i had no experience at all?
he laughed it off does that mean he knew all along or he was just trying to figure out why i hadnt jumped into bed with him yet?

Lol the whole "when i first met you, you were shy" thing turned  me off. Why are people so lame? Same way you have cl;ueless people saying garbage like "well I figured she was a virgin because she knew things virgins wouldnt/should know", i's like they think they all live under some hijab or something. Are they retarded, can they not read or are "special" people who are oblivious to their surrounding, that they can possibly know about the "ancient secret of sex", some people are so bloody clueless, it's ridiculous.

anyway in a way you did pretty much tell him, if he's smart he would have figured out just from the way you responded so the teasing could either be him implying that he'll "show you that he's the best you'll ever have', eventually or he's still clueless to your hints. Next time he makes such comments, just straight out tell him, seriously I'm not a virgin, I just don't believe in jumping from bed to bed, I believe in being in a loving and exclusive relationship before getting to that point and see how he reacts, some people jjst need the truth thrown in their faces else they'll cobntinue to live in a bubble.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by chychy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ D-reloaded, well said.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2008
ok! ok! ok! well said!

COVER ME . . . IM GOING IN! grin grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2008
DIS YEMI VICTOR SELF e don strike me say u be palavar man grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by chychy(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2008
so go do it right girl.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by yemivictor: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
nutinikole:

DIS YEMI VICTOR SELF e don strike me say u be palavar man grin

LOL! grin

What can i say . . .

Maybe i just like to give it to people . . . straight as it is!!

You know, no mincing of words!!! grin
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2008
niraland o!!
i gave it to him just like u said. i said im not a virgin can u imagine he looked at me for a few seconds and laughed! he laughed cos he diddnt believe! can you imagine that? d-reloaded now you can see he is living in his own world! lol

he asked me why i was lying!! after finally convincing him he just looked at me in the eye and said it doesnt matter. even if i am or im not it doesnt matter. but he still didnt try to jump into bed with me! everyday we do the same thing over and over again he doesnt try anything extra even now he knows im not. what the hell is wrong with him i have come to the conclusion that on a subconscious level he still thinks im "good"and he doesnt want to "spoil" me. wat do yall think?

eniway ive done my part and im happy it doesnst matter to him im so happy!!!!
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2008
nutinikole:

niraland o!!
i gave it to him just like u said. i said im not a virgin can u imagine he looked at me for a few seconds and laughed! he laughed because he diddnt believe! can you imagine that? d-reloaded now you can see he is living in his own world! lol

he asked me why i was lying!! after finally convincing him he just looked at me in the eye and said it doesnt matter. even if i am or im not it doesnt matter. but he still didnt try to jump into bed with me! everyday we do the same thing over and over again he doesnt try anything extra even now he knows im not. what the hell is wrong with him i have come to the conclusion that on a subconscious level he still thinks im "good"and he doesnt want to "spoil" me. what do yall think?

Well if he doesnt believe you, you cant say you didnt try

But what do you mean by 'what is wrong with him", you should be happy that despite it all he hasnt changed. Dont go around looking for stuff to worry about.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by debosky(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2008
the guy obviously loves you. . .chances are that he has gotten past the point where the virginity or otherwise would be a deciding factor in the relationship. He has seen a lot more in you that he values above the pristine or otherwise state of your Instruments. wink

Thank goodness there are still men out there to make us proud. cool
Re: Virgin Or Not? by Dreloaded(f): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2008
Abi o, debo.

Nutikole, you had better thank God that you dont have some immature monkey. Now stop looking for something to be wrong and accept the relationship as is.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by 4Him(m): 2:46am On Mar 11, 2008
nutinikole:

niraland o!!
i gave it to him just like u said. i said im not a virgin can u imagine he looked at me for a few seconds and laughed! he laughed because he diddnt believe! can you imagine that? d-reloaded now you can see he is living in his own world! lol

he asked me why i was lying!! after finally convincing him he just looked at me in the eye and said it doesnt matter. even if i am or im not it doesnt matter. but he still didnt try to jump into bed with me! everyday we do the same thing over and over again he doesnt try anything extra even now he knows im not. what the hell is wrong with him i have come to the conclusion that on a subconscious level he still thinks im "good"and he doesnt want to "spoil" me. what do yall think?

There is nothing wrong with him. Just be grateful that you have a man who sees you as more than a sex object to hump at every available opportunity.
Dont throw what you have away simply because u want the fellow to fit ur own preconcieved ideas.
Good luck.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by yemivictor: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2008
nutinikole:

niraland o!!

grin grin grin

What is that same thing you do over and over again!?

Tell me i say!!

You dis girl, you don spoil finish!!! grin

How old you be sef!? shocked
Re: Virgin Or Not? by hilz(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2008
my dear, my honest opinion is open up 2 d guy. he should be mature enof 2 realise that at his age (in question) he should be looking 4 a garl hu truly loves him enof 2 hurt him with da truth smiley than get a jolly ride on pack of lies shocked wether open between u both or concealed within U!!

it's all ur choice sha, u do da crime n also da time dear. wink
Re: Virgin Or Not? by kalmebad(f): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2008
@poster
The truth is bitter but will always set u free. let someone love you for who u are and not what you are.
Lying to him is not the best option here, lots of people have spoken wisely here, they are advice of wisdom, heed to them cus the truth has a way of playing back when you least expect it.
Re: Virgin Or Not? by nutinikole: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
yemivictor plz oh!!
u think say i nor know nairaland? i go put my age here the next thing before i one comment for another topic them go shoot me down say wetin i know abi? THANKYOU!

Thanks yall. una talk true he is perfect [sub i must really be that special [/sub]
i have to honestly say if not for nairaland i might not have ever said enything which might have caused trouble u never know! u guys can be mean but at least you say wat we have to hear.
special thnks to YOU whos reading.

. . . Ha! sighs with relief there goes another successfull post!
leaves to go and do oversabi in other peoples post
Re: Virgin Or Not? by chychy(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2008
good girl.

yeah maybe he thinks u're a good girl n i guess he knows u r good 2.

but u've said it.

congrats.

let him live in his own world if he likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys In The House,how True Is This(pic) / Why Does His Heart Beats Faster? / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.