Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Are There Catfish On Nairaland? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? (27835 Views)

What Do You Think? Catch Or Catfish? / Yourmain Is A Catfish!!!!!!! / How I Discovered This CATFISH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Gboliwe: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Has the cat been fished yet?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella: https://www.nairaland.com/biafra4tharmy
https://www.nairaland.com/paddy_lo

I've narrowed it down to these two...thank me later grin grin

itsModella the investigator

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Did he try to sell yu cheap meat? grin
Hmm my sis
He almost did o
Infact ehn
I dey come
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin:

Leave preaching, talk about your own catfish story. After all she never mentioned his moniker here.

cheesy

I don't have a catfish story and even if I did I wouldn't tell you anyway tongue
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

Permit me to do the interrogation grin
No, you might fall. This is a high caliber suspect we're talking about. I'll handle it grin grin grin Just pray that you get promoted to start handling interogations like this.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
2legit2qwt: Hotdiva
sexyT
cutemaybe
morningbeauty
cuteRose
sweetjessie
hornybabe
i'mhot
i'msexy
i'mamodel
i2fine
itheyhot
namefinepass
Typical salmon and tilapia handles
Bless you son..this was the reason why i stopped hooking up on twitter...They are nothing close to what they claim to be online.
smh for girls
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
BABE!:

Don't they?
Ekaettes fantasize about Brad pitt on their TV screens.
You're not what you attract! Everyone wants a piece of the good!

you are what you attract - stop arguing against logic
let's even assume op was fooled with appearance and lies - did the guy also fool him with his intellect? there's no way i would chat with a pepper seller for 4 months and not detect some scent of pepper background in her diction, behaviour or intellect.

the op communicated with this guy for 4-5 months and she got attracted so much she bought a ticket to nigeria. let ekaette do the same for brad pitt first before concluding. if the op's intelligence frequency matches that of a meat seller then she's not better than him and thus she found her match!

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hmmmnnn, thank God I don't pretend on NL. I take take okada to work and enter Marwa too. Lol cheesy

Abi I be catfish too?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Lalaland1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=2legit2qwt]
cheesy cheesy cheesy You could have given him a chance now, wasn't he good looking enough to make you overlook everything else? grin
@mimifonwon
Let me guess the mr nl guy was luc or something like that lipsrsealed Hahaha

so u guys r tryna tel me dat sum1 wiv bowlegs can't b dated.datz just plain pathetic..i smh.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by manny4life(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes its u! U r the meat seller grin

Yes o, I'm the meat seller, ain't no shame in my game... grin grin grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by AZeD1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
11 pages and we don't have a suspect? Afam4eva what are you and your men at the CTU doing?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
#ifonlytheylllistentome
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
i ll leave my superiors to waste their time. but y all should remember dat i gave u d culprit(s). phineboy1pimple or alleviate2002us. so i ll need promotion in d end grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Jarus: Hmmmnnn, thank God I don't pretend on NL. I take take okada to work and enter Marwa too. Lol cheesy

Abi I be catfish too?

So youre not even rich? No Lexus in the picture? undecided
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mudistr(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Try meeting up with someone in Badoo, and you will see a visual scam of the highest order. I don't know how they do it

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
lmao I was just watching catfish today even
Just look at the traffic on the thread. Everybody wants to know who the meat seller is, while the OP is busy drinking garri with palm kernels.
Interesting. Met 2 nairalanders before and both were just as good looking offline as they claim to be online. Just depends on WHO you choose to meet, sometimes its good to have done more homework before you get to trusting someone you've never seen. Funny meat seller... he was only trying to upgrade his level. grin

I've always been quite skeptical of the mr and miss nairaland threads... so many pretending to be who they are not.
BABE!:

Another emotional post. Poshdiva is a classic catfish name. You're a catfish?

Whether or not I admit to being a catfish, does it add any value to your life whatsoever?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
mudistr: Try meeting up with someone in Badoo, and you will see a visual scam of the highest order. I don't know how they do it
That site don cast jor.
G boys have spoit the fun there
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
ibkaye: lmao I was just watching catfish today even
Why were you watching catfish?

Do you want to improve your trade?

You're a suspect...

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

So youre not even rich? No Lexus in the picture? undecided

I tell u say I dey enter keke Marwa, u dey find Lexus. U waan make I cat-meat you?
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by coogar: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2013

then you are a starfish! grin

Jarus: Hmmmnnn, thank God I don't pretend on NL. I take take okada to work and enter Marwa too. Lol cheesy

Abi I be catfish too?

jarus is a bikefish!
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2013

I watch that show.

Evil dey this world, my sister. Why should a woman pretend to be a man to trick other women?
Afam4eva:
Why were you watching catfish?

Do you want to improve your trade?

You're a suspect...

Lwkmd!!
mimifonwon:

those celebs must be ashawos, and without morals. and my dear dont ever compare me to any celeb, its an insult to me. and its sad you agreed you cousin travels between streams cuz what it means is that he bleeps what ever he sees, man or woman( hopely he travels down stream more than up stream smiley). no vex, na my opinion i dey yarn.

...abet what's all this 'downstream-upstream' yarn? Make una no spoil person for NL oh!
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mudistr(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
mrkels:
That site don cast jor.
G boys have spoit the fun there

you can filter out the sex of the people that you want to meet there
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by BABE3: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

let's even assume op was fooled with appearance and lies - did the guy also fool him with his intellect? there's no way i would chat with a pepper seller for 4 months and not detect some scent of pepper background in her diction, behaviour or intellect. the op communicated with this guy for 4-5 months and she got attracted so much she bought a ticket to nigeria. let ekaette do the same for brad pitt first before concluding.

You're not what you attract! Stop arguing against the obvious. Some people are even attracted to things/humans they know they'd never get!

In OP's case, they were a perfect match. She's not so smart and his inferiority complex na die. So it's understandable that they'd be attracted to each other.

Attraction is different from going all the way! Attraction is superficial! 190 quoting me and toasting me doesn't mean I'm an îdîôt.. Onila quoting, toasting you, sending you PMs doesn't mean you're a tool.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mrkels(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
poshdiva:

Whether or not I admit to being a catfish, does it add any value to your life whatsoever?
Dont mind that girl jor.
Shes the catfish here
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
coogar:

let's even assume op was fooled with appearance and lies - did the guy also fool him with his intellect? there's no way i would chat with a pepper seller for 4 months and not detect some scent of pepper background in her diction, behaviour or intellect.

the op communicated with this guy for 4-5 months and she got attracted so much she bought a ticket to nigeria. let ekaette do the same for brad pitt first before concluding. if the op's intelligence frequency matches that of a meat seller then she's not better than him and thus she found her match!

She said he was a graduate....where he erred is saying he was doing his NYSC in Naija instead of telling her he was unemployed and selling meat to while away time.

This meat seller is a graduate!
T
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Jarus:

I tell u say I dey enter keke Marwa, u dey find Lexus. U waan make I cat-meat you?
o ma se. sad
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Why i'm i stuck starring at Dyt's profile picture for over 30 minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.