Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Are There Catfish On Nairaland? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? (27713 Views)

What Do You Think? Catch Or Catfish? / Yourmain Is A Catfish!!!!!!! / How I Discovered This CATFISH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
*following*,@ Op don't blame the guy, everyone wants to be special. It's the original sin of selfishness.
you want "already made" material, why complaining? tongue
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

no i dont show off, just saying cuz i cant hide it.. first time a girl meets me she knows im not poor.. doesnt help that i have to go around with security.. anyway you can read my other thread where i voiced my frustrations..

https://www.nairaland.com/1127824/moved-back-nigeria-miss-states..help

You are also a suspect!
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Here's ma prove...na me be the meat seller

i even gave her free meat to chop angry

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ashiri. Kai! Nlanders too like ashiri...see traffic cheesy cheesy
lalaosky: see as people are claiming to be the meat seller.lol

well, i'm ileke-idi...any man/woman that has 50 mill dollars as his fixed asset, hit me up via email

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL any man that loves his balls should not even try that.

Mischievous you.

I'm finding another crayfish seller. You suck. grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by zarkknight(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

well hit me up, when i visit naija in july we can go have some pami...lol, but i dont go anywhere else in the east but aba.But yeah just hit me up via email.

Hmmm..... I can imagine what the story would be in July *make I siddon look* lipsrsealed
OP say the name of this meat seller goddammit!!...stop taking us on a fantasy ride for fûck sake
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

no i dont show off, just saying cuz i cant hide it.. first time a girl meets me she knows im not poor.. doesnt help that i have to go around with security.. anyway you can read my other thread where i voiced my frustrations..

Bro chill. Which side of east you dey first.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by BABE3: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

Ya because i've looked all over and i cant find people from the states/uk here i can relate with..

I came back from christmas holidays, told this girl i was jet lagged.. shes like whats a jet lag.. smh..

i've given up.. and ill be happy to add ANYONE to facebook first.... you'll see me, pics, friends, family, etc.. and see im normal.. nothing to hide.. just bored out of my mind and contemplating moving back to usa.

Hahaha! Create an email addy specifically for meeting people on NL, leave it on a/this thread, and watch your cup overflow!

They won't give you face on this thread. They don't want to appear like they're desperate (except for the OP, of course). You should be used to Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

well hit me up, when i visit naija in july we can go have some pami...lol, but i dont go anywhere else in the east but aba.But yeah just hit me up via email.

Honey, I was on your side until I saw this. I hope you are just joking sha
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

catfish
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by ikekings(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
spikes C: Here's ma prove...na me be the meat seller

i even gave her free meat to chop angry

Lol... No be small matter oooo...
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin:

You are also a suspect!

k whatever u say.. dont have time to argue... anyone who wants to meet up, guy or girl, lemme know ill give you my facebook and you can see all u want.. and im not hiding so we can met up wherever you want. im just tired of not knowing anyone.. i can only do this so much longer before i give up..

cheers
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Am considering opening a meat selling shop, Anyone with experience should apply to work there.

1 Like

binger: Ashiri. Kai! Nlanders too like ashiri...see traffic cheesy cheesy

grin grin
of course
waiting to see/catch the culprit
mimifonwon:

well na you sabi, what might not be possible for you, is definitely possible for others. i am a very trusting person by nature, i like to believe the good in people till they prove me wrong. when you have a crush on someone and most of the things he tells u checks out, i mean not all of us be detectives or wanna see the worst in people. if you feel froggy , then jump, because am very real and people who have chatted with me in the past off this nairaland knows that am not desperate, just wanting to make friends, and i dont think its a crime, and fortunately i always become close friends with men than women. My best friends are guys, so its not my fault that i bond with a guy on soccer and other stuff. maybe you live a fictious life, but my dear i dont. after all to some, ones reality might be your fantasy and to others a nightmare.
If your story is true do you realise how disappointed your meat seller will be? You even promise to get him a job and you are advertising. Have you considered he might be reading your epic stories? If you are true and honest to yourself give us name because you have caused enough damage to his personality than revealing his identity.

For once I hate kids that kiss and tell per se. When you started your online dating we were never updated but now that your fantasy has turned to disappointment, the poor guy must be ridiculed.
You don't need to patronise me to proof you are a good lady, at least your write up here has given me a good description of your person.

Meat sellers also have families and their wards are scattered in various tertiary institutions across the country. one of our MOD here is also practising animal husbandry and he call him self farmer.

6 Likes

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

Bro chill. Which side of east you dey first.

Enugu.. its like a village here compared to california..

pffffft.. oh well
Ileke-IdI:

LOL any man that loves his balls should not even try that.

Mischievous you.

I'm finding another crayfish seller. You suck. grin

you see your life?..upon i delivered the cute lil puppy i promised to sent to you, yet you're ditching me for some sewage worker.is this how you plan on paying me back for my unconditional love

ok, can i be the xynerise to your skydeep?
The bed guy to your sweetlemon?
The meat seller to your mimifonwon?..lwkmd

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

Aba, Oya choose one.

1. Luxury City

2. Benidon

3. New haven

4. Terminus

5. 3R

6. Alaba Alaba
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by mimifonwon(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
who do i contact to close this post, i guess i shouldnt have let my anger blind me to putting someone's life out there, even if it ended up having to enter mine ( which i had right to share). It was bad judgement on my side to post this and to whom it may concern i am terribly sorry once again, i didnt include any names, but i guess someone figured it out,i shouldnt have called you a catfish.Please moderator can you close this post..thanks.
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

pffffft.. oh well

you dey mad angry
Which Enugu is a village. abi na village you dey come dey talk say na Enugu angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
lalaosky:

you see your life?..upon i delivered the cute lil puppy i sent to you, yet you're ditching me for some sewage worker.is this how you plan on paying me back for my unconditional love

The meat seller to you mimifonwon?..lwkmd

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
lalaosky:

you see your life?..upon i delivered the cute lil puppy i sent to you, yet you're ditching me for some sewage worker.is this how you plan on paying me back for my unconditional love

The meat seller to you mimifonwon?..lwkmd

Swerrie lol, let's not make this about you and me and our conditioned love. Let's leave that for our trip to Dubai tongue tongue

I really want to know the identity of the so called meat seller.

This thread na good mystery novel.

jjman2322:

pffffft.. oh well
Nigeria is like a village compared to any developed country. Nigeria is developing (so they say).
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by buchostags(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
as good as d guy may b sorry i cnt say d same for u...u dnt strike me like an american gal either...kikiki
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by lekkie073(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

k whatever u say.. dont have time to argue... anyone who wants to meet up, guy or girl, lemme know ill give you my facebook and you can see all u want.. and im not hiding so we can met up wherever you want. im just tired of not knowing anyone.. i can only do this so much longer before i give up..

cheers
give up in ur own interest or they ll give u up grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjman2322:

pffffft.. oh well

So wot u need to feel at home, babes? or you just wanna hang out and catch some fun.
spikes C:

you dey mad angry
Which Enugu is a village. abi na village you dey come dey talk say na Enugu angry

Enugu is an empire for someone who migrated from Abia.

Calm down jor.

Go and find the identity of the meat seller.
ItsModella:
lmao grin grin grin

lwkmd..my modella, NL love dey sweet walayi
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon: who do i contact to close this post, i guess i shouldnt have let my anger blind me to putting someone's life out there, even if it ended up having to enter mine ( which i had right to share). It was bad judgement on my side to post this and to whom it may concern i am terribly sorry once again, i didnt include any names, but i guess someone figured it out,i shouldnt have called you a catfish.Please moderator can you close this post..thanks.
Close gini? you better tell us the name of this meat seller...after taking us on a ride, making us go through 19 pages, you want to close the thread...make e just be joke you dey joke..
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Where was I all this while to have missed this grin grin grin
Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by jjman2322: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
spikes C:

you dey mad angry

its a village.. all we have is the silly mall.. i miss the cali beaches.. going to universal studios.. going for drives.. hd tv.. espn.. 30mbps internet from time warner.. etc etc.. i could go on and on.

BUT im not complaining, i knew this before coming.. i just didnt know i wouldnt be able to meet good friends or relate with people.

EVERYONE ive met so far wants something from me.. the dudes just wanna hang out with you cuz you're rich, and they beg me for stuff.. the GIRLS are just gold digging... i officially gave up on enugu people a few months ago... at this point ill meet anyone who at least knows what jet lag means.lol or can name one NBA team...

1 Like

Re: Are There Catfish On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Swerrie lol, let's not make this about you and me and our conditioned love. Let's leave that for our trip to Dubai tongue tongue

I really want to know the identity of the so called meat seller.

This thread na good mystery novel.

Nigeria is like a village compared to any developed country. Nigeria is developing (so they say).

aite...since its dubai you want, then dubal it is...one week with my ekiti boöbilicous damsel?....sounds like fun...*dreamy sigh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.