Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (44657 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:

It's a free world afterall your Qu'ran states it clearly that, there should be no 'compulsion in religion'!! I am only making you to see the LIGHT, if the teachings of false teachers, pagans are what catch your fancies now despite the fact that the Bible is so ubiquitous, then you are free to 'believe your belief', but I have a feeling you may encounter Jesus Christ sooner than you are expecting cool
Sorry bross dnt mean to be rude. I want you to differentiate between the jesus I saw in this video and the jesus you want me to embrace because I don't knw which one to believe in.
View the video again

http://archive.org/download/TheArrivalsRevised/TheArrivalsPt.36theStoryOfJesus_512kb.mp4
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
miiraaj:
Sorry bross dnt mean to be rude. I want you to differentiate between the jesus I saw in this video and the jesus you want me to embrace because I don't knw which one to believe in.
View the video again

http://archive.org/download/TheArrivalsRevised/TheArrivalsPt.36theStoryOfJesus_512kb.mp4
Grab a copy of the BIBLE and read about that one and only JESUS and compare it with your own JESUS in the video, you will see the answers staring at you cool
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:
Grab a copy of the BIBLE and read about that one and only JESUS and compare it with your own JESUS in the video, you will see the answers staring at you cool
I don read the bible nd noticed dt d jesus in the bible is same as the jesus in the video. I even enter google but e dey show me the same thing. Abeg which way nau?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Chongaiman: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
anataala:
Question: If Jesus' sole mission to mankind was to die on. . .

Bros, wetin join me and you na? How ya questionnaire com dey relevant to the topic? Abeg, chill with Yusuf Ali's english translation of Surah Al-Kafirun:

Say : O ye that reject Faith! [1]
I worship not that which ye worship, [2]
Nor will ye worship that which I worship. [3]
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, [4]
Nor will ye worship that which I worship. [5]
To you be your Way, and to me mine. [6]
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
miiraaj:
I don read the bible nd noticed dt d jesus in the bible is same as the jesus in the video. I even enter google but e dey show me the same thing. Abeg which way nau?
Son, let's face it, YOU ARE LOST cool
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is becoming more interesting and am enjoying it, plz, moderator, can u re-post this topic?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am back expect more bombshell on the terrorist Muhammadians
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Blueboy0402: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
I don't see any reason why we should be wasting our time trying to preach to our brothers from the religion of "peace". Doing this is akin to pouring water on rock. There is nothing you say or do that will change their orientation. Even if God open their eyes to see where Mohammed (pbuh) is right now, they still will not believe. So I urge my christian brothers to leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by adaybayor(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
ignis: The sheik, or what ever he is called has the true islam mentality. Imagine how he is speaking ill of the death without any iota of respect. Such statement could lead to the breach of peace.
Islam is a religion of peace they say - I would like to know islam's definition of peace.

hypocrite, talk of double standard....you dont see any problem when your people speak ill of mohammad (s.a.w) but you now come to talk nonsense
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by adaybayor(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: I am back expect more bombshell on the terrorist Muhammadians

i..di0t, there is nothing like Muhammadians!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by miiraaj: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:
Son, let's face it, YOU ARE LOST cool

LWKMD! Abeg watch this again and tell me who is lost.

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by adaybayor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint: For the records; According to tradition, Muhammad was born in Mecca on April 20 or 26, 570 A.D. Shi'ites say he was born on April 26th. His full name was Muhammad Bin-Abdullah. At the time Muhammad was born Muhammad's father was the chief of the pagan worshipping tribe of Koreish. Muhammad's father was ‘Abd Allāh ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, of the family of Hashim (Shaiba ibn Hashim). ‘Abd Allāh" means "slave of Allah". His father died soon after his son's birth--while he was out on a trading expedition. His father was the youngest son of Abdul Muttalib and the great-grandson of Kussai. Muhammad was orphaned early in his life after his mother Amina died and was raised by his grandfather Abdul Muttalib, then chief of the Quraysh (Koreish) tribe, and his uncle Abu-Talib beginning at age 6. Earlier, at about 5 years old while in the care of a Bedouin nurse named Halima Muhammad became subject to epileptic fits. The branch of the Quraysh tribe Muhammad belonged to was known as the Beni Hashem. Let it be known that; Muhammad's first biographer was Muhammad Ibn Ishag (704-773 A.D.) who wrote "Sirat Rasul Allah", a work which has not survived. No finished biography of Muhammad appeared until 150 years after his death in Arabia (another proof of the level of deception, barbarism and inconsistencies in the demonic book called, KORAN or QUR’AN).

slowpoke, whats your point exactly
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
adaybayor:

slowpoke, whats your point exactly
My point is ur Qu'ran is just a rule book, portraying complete opposite of the Book of Life, The Bible! To sum it up' it's full of 'psychobabbles and fairytales' unfortunately you (especially you) are too 'slow upstairs' to decode the falsehood in ur 'Rule Book' cool
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:
My point is ur Qu'ran is just a rule book, portraying complete opposite of the Book of Life, The Bible! To sum it up' it's full of 'psychobabbles and fairytales' unfortunately you (especially you) are too 'slow upstairs' to decode the falsehood in ur 'Rule Book' cool

The bible is tales with a good dose of porrnography. Isn't it?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
kenzspunpy:

@ Nagoma, I hardly talk about what I know nothing about. I hope these definitions will school you a little and compel you to answer my question
The Oxford Advanced Dictionary defined Terrorism as " the use of violence for political aims or to force a government to act, especially because of the fear it causes among the people. Beyond this shallow definition and going into more advanced definition, acceptable in security circles all over the world, Terrorism represents;
a) a special form of clandestine undeclared and unconventional warfare waged by a group of dissidents who share a common belief within a society, without any humanitarian restraints or rules
b) the use of violence either singularly or in groups, military and non-military, directed against government or individuals to cause or force a political change and ideology by one state against another or by a group of individual against the state.
Please note the key words. Can I have your answers now?

I am sorry you were a little slow in responding but I like your definition. Looking at it, I can see that another Nairalanders @ anataala has given sensible response to your question at 11.41 this morning on this thread. You will agree with me that we don't need to repeat especially when significant source of our information will be the same ( the Internet ) . One thing you will quickly realize both from your refinishing and from the information given by anataala is that your map of terrorism countries is too subjective and skewed. Now you know better. Thank you.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chongaiman:

Dama zomo baya fushi da makashinsa sai da maratayinsa.

(Dan uwanka Tomakint na zaginka. Ka jii Hausa , Amma arnan Ba za su yarda da Kai Ba. Gamma ka Yi masu bayani).

And the (mostly christian) Allies thought otherwise (and followed it up with action); So much for the infallibility of the pope.

(Explains a lot of happenings in modern day Vatican.)
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by excondido(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
lacasa:

'Sense of judgement' indeed grin

​ so​ funny Ђδω u overlooked the preceding comment i was replying.

#bigot undecided
a respected islamic leader delivered an inciting sermon and d best u could say obviously was to shamelesly rise to condemn christains ..very pathetic and sterotypic of nl muslims.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think Gumi is boko haram suspect.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by rushj(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint: For the records; According to tradition, Muhammad was born in Mecca on April 20 or 26, 570 A.D. Shi'ites say he was born on April 26th. His full name was Muhammad Bin-Abdullah. At the time Muhammad was born Muhammad's father was the chief of the pagan worshipping tribe of Koreish. Muhammad's father was ‘Abd Allāh ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, of the family of Hashim (Shaiba ibn Hashim). ‘Abd Allāh" means "slave of Allah". His father died soon after his son's birth--while he was out on a trading expedition. His father was the youngest son of Abdul Muttalib and the great-grandson of Kussai. Muhammad was orphaned early in his life after his mother Amina died and was raised by his grandfather Abdul Muttalib, then chief of the Quraysh (Koreish) tribe, and his uncle Abu-Talib beginning at age 6. Earlier, at about 5 years old while in the care of a Bedouin nurse named Halima Muhammad became subject to epileptic fits. The branch of the Quraysh tribe Muhammad belonged to was known as the Beni Hashem. Let it be known that; Muhammad's first biographer was Muhammad Ibn Ishag (704-773 A.D.) who wrote "Sirat Rasul Allah", a work which has not survived. No finished biography of Muhammad appeared until 150 years after his death in Arabia (another proof of the level of deception, barbarism and inconsistencies in the demonic book called, KORAN or QUR’AN).
Lucky u, not a physical conversation. Ur mother wud hv born anoda tomakint. u will definitely die in pieces. Mumu, waka, shege dan banza, alade, akuya. God go punish u severely.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by rushj(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lucky u, not a physical conversation. Ur mother wud hv born anoda tomakint. u will definitely die in pieces. Mumu, waka, shege dan banza, alade, akuya. God go punish u severely.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by citizenisb: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
NIGERIA THREATENED

But it is Nigeria which could be the greatest concern. With the region's biggest oil reserves and economy, its security forces are already bogged down in on-off fighting with Boko Haram militants in the north.

Abuja has wavered between not wanting to overstretch its army by intervening in Mali and hoping the mission could stamp out links between homegrown and global militants.

By dispatching the first of 1,200 soldiers this week, President Goodluck Jonathan opted for the latter.

"They want to cut off the Islamist problem at the root," said Bismarck Rewane, CEO of Lagos-based consultancy Financial Derivatives. "Not only could it inflame things here, but in the long run it won't solve the problem of Boko Haram's insurgency, which is to do with inequality and poor governance."

Most West Africans, including the Malians themselves, have been largely supportive of French intervention while regretting the inaction of regional powers to come to Bamako's rescue.

However, the failure of democracy to improve daily life in some of the world's poorest countries has opened the door to Islamic organizations to play a bigger role.

Ultra-conservative Wahhabism, spread by preachers coming from the Gulf, has made inroads.

"This intervention (in Mali) makes the whole sub-region considerably more vulnerable," Aning added.

"We are going to see the spread of the fronts from Mali."

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
rush j.:

If only you know WHO IS WITH ME (JESUS) you will not just voiced out that! You see now why people tagged ur religion a 'Religion of Violence' anyway I have good news for you, "JESUS LOVES YOU rush j" cool
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2013
koruji: Are you a fool or that massive tunnel vision is keeping your from seeing even what you are saying against your beloved religion?
How else does one explain your comparison of two dead men, and their power to fight for themselves, to Almighty Allah?
By your own words you reveal the blackness of your heart.
Blasphemy!!!

What do you mean? Aren't christians the ones who kept telling us that statement, that we get worked out and overreact because one of their own either insults the Blessed Prophet, Al-Qur'an or Allah?

My point was all about reminding them to practice what they preach and allow their gods to fight for his two sons. That's all. Nothing blasphemous.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 1:30am On Jan 19, 2013
adaybayor:

i..di0t, there is nothing like Muhammadians!!!

Ewu, muhammadians are slaves like u who hv soled their soul and dignity to the moon dog allah, (cures be upon him)
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 2:28am On Jan 19, 2013
well done my popple

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kenzspunpy(m): 2:49am On Jan 19, 2013
nagoma:

I am sorry you were a little slow in responding but I like your definition. Looking at it, I can see that another Nairalanders @ anataala has given sensible response to your question at 11.41 this morning on this thread. You will agree with me that we don't need to repeat especially when significant source of our information will be the same ( the Internet ) . One thing you will quickly realize both from your refinishing and from the information given by anataala is that your map of terrorism countries is too subjective and skewed. Now you know better. Thank you.

@ Nagoma, I don't know if you and Anataala have big problems with understanding English Language it's interpretation, or both. I'm not talking about unsubstantiated history that happened even before your great, great grand fathers were born. I'm talking about what a 5 year old kid knows and can hear from the news on daily basis, with pictorial evidences. I even drew your attention to the key words, apparently you didn't understand: 'dissidents with same ideology and belief'; 'force a change with government'; 'use of violence by groups against a government'. Of course I knew you won't answer me and try to dodge my questions, but I believe most Nairalanders have answers. Some of them have already given answers. SMH....
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Bifam(m): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Sheik Gumi's conspiracy theory are so childish,immature & ofcourse very STUPID & SILLY! I actually intended to pass on this but listening to IT speak for almost 2hours of my precious time,really got me regretting! Me also thinks the problem with we the youths in northern Nigeria especially the muslim youths is that they don't READ @ all they don't even know the reality about the BIAFRAN war, the REVOLUTION and many other issues pertaining their very backyards! Whatsoever MALLAM says is the truth and nothing else counts hhhhmmm! What else can one say but (even if u don't believe in Christians & Christianity per say) thank GOD ALMIGHTY (the omnipotent,omnipresent & omniscient) for THE JUDGEMENT DAY! I rest my case SALAM MUALAIKUM! (which to my knowledge is a language called ARAB & their is Arabic bible and thousands of christians their in the so called ARAB WORLD) do do do as I do (carry go).
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by manny4life(m): 3:03am On Jan 19, 2013
anataala:
Question: If Jesus' sole mission to mankind was to die on the cross, free them from the original sin, and provide salvation for them, then why did he never in his lifetime mention it to his followers? Why did he not spend night and day drumming these new concepts into their minds? Why did he himself observe the commandments of Moses so completely and so faithfully even up till his alleged death? In Matthew 19:16-21 when Jesus was asked for the path to heaven, why did he emphasize the keeping of the commandments of Moses but never mention the crucifixion nor the redemption or having "faith" in them? Why, when he was pressed for more, did he still not mention either a crucifixion nor a redemption but only claim that anyone who kept the commandments of Moses and sold his belongings would be "perfect"? Why did he not say "have faith in my crucifixion and forsake the commandments and you shall be 'perfect'"?

Dude, in your bid to sound VERY INTELLIGENT, my goodness, you sound like a true "TERROR YAMPION". Imagine the unforgivable?

If Jesus' sole mission to mankind was to die on the cross, free them from the original sin, and provide salvation for them, then why did he never in his lifetime mention it to his followers?

First off, the mission of Jesus Christ on earth was to preach the word of his father in heaven who sent in - SALVATION. Yes, at all time, he mentioned his mission of salvation to his disciples, even at the last supper. The 12 disciples knew of Jesus Christ mission on earth - SALVATION, that is how and why Jesus taught them humbleness, humility, strength, faith, etc.

Why did he not spend night and day drumming these new concepts into their minds?

I don't know what part of the Bible you read, but the the new testament does tell us that Jeuss taught his disciples LOTS of lessons. The NT does state that he was the "Master Teacher", so he did not need to drum anything into their heads. He knew what each of them were capable of even Judas Iscariot.

Why did he himself observe the commandments of Moses so completely and so faithfully even up till his alleged death?

This just proves that you have no idea on the Bible, my goodness. Yall just rush to criticize but are literally clueless. If you read the OT, when God spoke to Moses through the burning fire and fast forward to when he gave him the two tablets, inscribed on it was the 10 commandments. These commandments were from GOD almighty AND NOT Moses. The 10 commandments were not Moses words, neither where they inscribed by Moses, go back and read again. This was the voice of God. So yes, Jesus followed the words of his father whom he came to represent on earth.

In Matthew 19:16-21 when Jesus was asked for the path to heaven, why did he emphasize the keeping of the commandments of Moses but never mention the crucifixion nor the redemption or having "faith" in them?

You're funny, you mentioned all of these, but you forgot where Jesus told him if he wants to be perfect, then he had to sell his belongings and come follow him - Christ. Nonetheless, you're still on Mathew, Jesus just started his work, fast foward to John 16, where Jesus told them he goes to prepare a place for them - eternal life. I quote

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Your questions are simply blind. Jesus already told his disciples what they need to know - he's the ONLY true person, if u want to come to the father, you have to go through him first.

I wanted to continue but seeing how deep you're ignorance is, I wouldn't waste any time educating you.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kenzspunpy(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2013
miiraaj:

Please watch d video above and tell me the jesus you are referring to.

@ Miiraaj, I sincerely hope you are not as daft as your belief. So you actually believe a video recorder existed at that time? No wonder you are gullible and blind to see the light. I don't want to believe you are stupid. People are quoting Quran, Hadith and Bible, which were written at that time, you are parading videos. SMH. Base your argument on tenable facts like others please.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2013
kenzspunpy:

@ Nagoma, I don't know if you and Anataala have big problems with understanding English Language it's interpretation, or both. I'm not talking about unsubstantiated history that happened even before your great, great grand fathers were born. I'm talking about what a 5 year old kid knows and can hear from the news on daily basis, with pictorial evidences. I even drew your attention to the key words, apparently you didn't understand: 'dissidents with same ideology and belief'; 'force a change with government'; 'use of violence by groups against a government'. Of course I knew you won't answer me and try to dodge my questions, but I believe most Nairalanders have answers. Some of them have already given answers. SMH....

I can now confirm what I suspected. Your question was rhetorical. All you wanted is how to assert the western judeo- christian propaganda concurrently going on with the war against Islam. 5 years you are talking about is like a minute in the day of human history. You can't isolate and compartmentalize events and interpret according to your caprices , leanings and interests. That is why I requested for a definition.the conspiracy , hypocrisy and evil machinations against Islam did not start 5 years ago and you and your masters can never destroy Islam. you did not poortray any smartness at all, one can always identify a demagogue. As if you understand The enlist language you so cherish and worship yourself - so long.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2013
anataala:

Christian scholar claims Jesus didn't die on the cross
And then urges us all not to get "emotional" about the "evidence"

Jesus did not die on cross, says scholar
"Jesus may not have died nailed to the cross because there is no evidence that the Romans crucified prisoners two thousand years ago, a scholar has claimed. The legend of his execution is based on the traditions of the Christian church and artistic illustrations rather than antique texts, according to theologian Gunnar Samuelsson. He claims the Bible has been misinterpreted as there are no explicit references the use of nails or to crucifixion - only that Jesus bore a "staurus" towards Calvary which is not necessarily a cross but can also mean a "pole". Mr Samuelsson, a committed Christian himself, admitted his claims are so close to the heart of his faith that it is easy to react emotionally instead of logically."

Wel, the bible says "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced." (Zechariah 12:10). Psalm 22:16 describes it "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. " And Isaiah 53:5 describes it again: "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."

John 19:6 refers to the angry mob outside Pilate's house "As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted, "Crucify! Crucify!" But Pilate answered, "You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him."

Mark 15:20 ... Then they led him out to crucify him. .... ... And they led him out to crucify him. ...Luke 23:33 "And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left."

The method of execution defined as "Crucifixion is an ancient method of painful execution in which the condemned person is tied or nailed to a large wooden cross (of various shapes) and left to hang until dead. The term comes from the Latin crucifixio ("fixed to a cross", from the prefix cruci-, "cross", + verb figere, "fix or bind fast".) Crucifixion was in use particularly among the Persians, Seleucids, Carthaginians, and Romans from about the 6th century BC to the 4th century AD." Wikipedia

Why man needs to search outside of the bible for "proof" when all the proof one needs as to its own veracity is beyond me. Why a 'scholar' who claims Christ would deny His manner of death though it is clear in the bible is beyond me to understand. Except, that the bible proves itself again, where Luke said "Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved."

That scholar is "always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith;" (2 Tim 3:7-cool. The folly of those who search for proof of the bible outside of the bible and when they fail to find it, are at risk of the devil taking the word out of their hearts. I feel sorry for Mr Samuelsson. He is missing out on the perfect peace that passes all understanding. Always searching for something that he will never find is extremely exhausting, when, all along, he could have peace in the TRUTH.
More Sharing ServicesShare
http://the-end-time..com/2010/06/christian-scholar-claims-jesus-didnt.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7849852/Jesus-did-not-die-on-cross-says-scholar.html
Islam’s proof that Jesus did not die on the Cross

Most religions that are non-Christian do accept the fact that if the Bible writes that Christ died on the cross, he actually did. There are a few with very apparent reasons that want to change this. Bahai’s spiritualize the meaning and in so doing change the facts. Islam denies the account so absolutely that they just chalk the whole story up to corruption and reinvent it. Ignoring the fact that these accounts are written by eyewitnesses of not only his death, but many more of his resurrection. Some of who would be classified as hostile witnesses.

Muslim Claim – They took another in his place. Everyone knew this was Jesus he was on trial in front of the Jews when they cried out to crucify him! He was then taken to be given 39 lashes (40 –1 as mercy). When the centurion in charge determined that the prisoner is near death, the beating is finally stopped, then they are taken to crucifixion. Most did not survive the whipping. Jesus if alive, would never have allowed another to take his place when it was his mission to take ours. Only he could die in the place of sinful man. What the Muslims are saying is that this is a sham, he purposely deceived the Romans, his brethren, as well as us today. Hardly a tenable position to hold for a man called upright and sinless even in the Koran.

Muslim Claim- They broke the legs of the other two who were crucified with him, but did not do so to Jesus, because he looked as if he was dead, so instead of going through all the trouble he pierced him with a spear, and blood gushed out showing a sign of life.

Any doctor will tell you this is not sign of life. Jn.19:33-34 tells us he was thrusted by a sword after he was pronounced dead by the Roman guard who was trained in crucifixion's. If one is to be punished by this means it was unto the death, the Romans were experts at crucifixion's. It states in John 19:35"And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you may believe." Blood and water came out from his side after. This is proven medically that he had a ruptured heart. When watery fluid from the sac surrounding the heart and blood from the interior of the heart is ruptured, fluid in the pericardium shows death, not life. Romans don’t bury live people, but dead ones. He was to them a criminal and needed to be punished by Roman law, to neglect this is disobedience to their laws and the centurion would be punished.

Muslim Claim- the sign of Jonas: Matthew 12:38-30 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the Earth. It is not that he entered the whale's belly dead and came out of it alive; his sign was that he entered the whale's belly alive, remained there alive, and came out of there alive.

This may be the Sunday school story but not the Bibles. Jonah was very dead and resurrected. This is the point Jesus is making. Jonah 2:2 "out of the belly of Sheol" is not the whales belly because this is after 3 days. The Hebrew word for belly is different than the belly of the fish indicating two different areas. This is the place of departed spirits the only way to get there is to die. The focus of the story is not existing 3 days alive in a fish but someone coming back from the dead. This is the very point Jesus is making, he raised others and he will raise himself. This he says will be the last sign to an unbelieving Israel the sign of Jonah.

Muslim Claim -There proof from the scripture. Heb.5:7-9 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.9And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him," To a Muslim this is proof that he did not die, because he was saved from death. But it does not mean the death of the cross, because the very same book declares Heb.2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone." Notice they use the parts of the scripture to try to prove the Christian (and bible) is wrong, but ignore the whole of Scripture and the testimony of the WHOLE New Testament Jn.12:27.

The fact is that he did die, so when would this have occurred? It points to the fact of Ps.22:19-22 and Isa.53:5 "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." 6 "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all."7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth." The lamb slain, the Passover lamb.

Who were the eye witnesses that wrote the account of the crufixificion?
The disciples that " all forsake him and fled"?
The ones that were terrified upon his appearance before them after the "crucifixion"? Or the doctor (Luke) who wrote his account after donkey years.

Jesus did not volunteer for any so called sacrifice. The bible lied and contradicted itself because "he" was head asking why God forsook him "while on the cross".
As a matter of fact non of the personalities who are credited with writing the biblical books are the true authors of the books credited o their names. Even Mathew did not write the gospel according to his name. Just go true how Mathew and Jesus were supposed to have met and you see a different person giving account.

The bible is not the gospel(injil) of Jesus. Because in all the new testament we hear of Jesus travelling to various places and preaching the gospel. So do tell me, where is the gospel according to st. Jesus?

Confused bible and it's confused followers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.