Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (44695 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by jmoore(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
They were plotting against boko haram just like other good Nigerians. The sheik must be one of the bokoharam members

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49: Patiently waiting for Lacasa, Nagoma and Mclatunji

•I'm not a star
undecided
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mu2sa2: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
virtuoso01: Sheikh Gumi.

Hmmm....Stepped into the shoes of his late Father.
His late father was a man of peace. So also is Sheikh Gumi. With his background as a former officer in the nigerian army, Sheikh Gumi is never an advocate of violence.What he said about yakowa and Aziza "plot" is a matter of evidence- he may hav his sources even in the army, his former constituency. Those hurling insults at him here on NL don't know the xtent to which Yakowa was preparing to go to secure a second term in office. God took him away for peace to reign in kaduna, so some people believe. Meanwhile the insult peddlers on NL are having a go at the Sheikh, but none is refuting what he said - hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Babaofor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
this aboki self.are u sure he is okay?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
I hope the authorities arrest the eediotic sheik immediately
He already looks like death itself

14 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Bolt2011(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Gumi is not the only muslim cleric that preach incitement and hatred in Northern Nigeria. There are a number of them instigating their ignorant & gullible followers to the detriment of the peace in Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by palugycolina(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
NoContract: Wetin man no go hear.

It is now clear that both azazi and yakowa was killed my the hausa muslims..
Chai..dis country..and somebody will come on tv to say we are getting there..

Nigeria which way?

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Yazmin: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
If he actually made such assertions, then he should be arrested immediately charged for treason $ sentenced accordingly. But alas!, those in power would never carry out such actions on him and his likes(on both religious divide). While their sermons continue,unleashing the animal in man, causing mayhem $ chaos in its path.
We have witnessed one too much crises in plateau $ kaduna $ anyone that would make inflamatory statement , flaring up nerves and sparking violent reactions is an enemy of Allah, as they have made His words to be interpreted in aggressive and misconstrued manners. Any muslim or resident of kaduna who claims that yakowa's govt. was unfair to him/her is either a hypocrite or an ignorant individual,whose vision is no further than the religious tip of his nose!

9 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49:

Oga lacasa, what's your opinion regarding Sheik Gunmi's claim?

He has already said it
There is no difference in their mindset

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by thaoriginator: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
How could he say that shocked even if it's true!

Nawaaaaooooo oga!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Bella3(f): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yazmin: If he actually made such assertions, then he should be arrested immediately charged for treason $ sentenced accordingly. But alas!, those in power would never carry out such actions on him and his likes(on both religious divide). While their sermons continue,unleashing the animal in man, causing mayhem $ chaos in its path.
We have witnessed one too much crises in plateau $ kaduna $ anyone that would make inflamatory statement , flaring up nerves and sparking violent reactions is an enemy of Allah, as they have made His words to be interpreted in aggressive and misconstrued manners. Any muslim or resident of kaduna who claims that yakowa's govt. was unfair to him/her is either a hypocrite or an ignorant individual,whose vision is no further than the religious tip of his nose!
Finally, a good muslim

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by UmmRumy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
When benue gov said der was a conspiracy to kill all the christian northern govs, y didn't u peeps shout religious bigotry. Y now

4 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lateef4me(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
When you hear muslim folks saying islam is a religion of peace,know that they meant the opposite . If a religion is peaceful,it's not the worshippers that will say,but those that are not of that religion ....

6 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by jude33084(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
[size=15pt] a disgraced baboon from a Disgraced region[/size]

I pitty for the yoruba muslims associating themselvs with these people angry

5 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sheik Gumi is the real sponsor of Boko haram....... He reflects what Boko Haram stands for......Intolerance, hate and violence.....

The problem I find with moderate Muslims in the north is that they are too passive to allow this Sheik to preach hate unchallenged.....

When ALmangiris hear this Sheik of evil's message, they go to the streets killing non-Muslims....

Sheik Gumi, your Muslim governors, what development have they achieved? Jigawa governor's son stole a large amount of money......HARAM...... and you didn't condemn him?

When one of your Muslim governor travelled to Dubai on a 6-month vacation, stealing ( another HARAM), you didn't condemn him........

People will later ask me why I want this country to divide.... It's because of ideologies of people like Sheik Gumi, who choose religion over development....

4 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by chuks49(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
lacasa:

•I'm not a star
undecided

Agbero's still gets attention bro?

5 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Decryptor(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
I thought Gumi was a name of a disease?

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by vanstanzy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Fake claims by Prophet shiek Gumi grin grin grin grin grin It means Allah killed them then. grin grin grin

The fv*cktard Sheik should be thrown into a snake infested pit. angry angry angry
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Oahray: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have always believed the muslim extremists killed Yakowa and Azazi. This just makes me all the more convinced. I still cannot comprehend how religion makes people so insensitive.

Its shameful how some muslims here are trying to defend him.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jazzgreen: Where is his proof. Any document,tape,or any form of proof to defend his claim about yakowa and aziz anti-islamic plot? If non,then this îdiot shud neva go unpunished. So others wont come up tomorow to say nonsenc. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
hahaha u should go and punish him nah shey u can do smfn about it
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SisiKill1: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Whoa! What an irresponsible thing to say!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Walexz02(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
... Oga o, is it not better to let the sleeping dog alone, why is this man raising issues that oughto be 4gotten? Afterall they are dead already so, why not let go of the issue even if it is true? Well, I guess the FG should look into the issue and if this Sheik cannot provide evidence to what he has said, then he should be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
... And I heard someone saying we'll have peace in this country? In the words of Tupac, there'll never be peace!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by manny4life(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
haxan919: hahaha u should go and punish him nah shey u can do smfn about it

Here they come, about to descend on NL...Don't worry, your chief masters are yet to arrive.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49:

Oga lacasa, what's your opinion regarding Sheik Gunmi's claim?

My PA will release a statement in due course.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
jude33084:

Defend your religious sheik cheesy

Defend?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ghanaians Angry Over Border Closure! Order Nigerian Businesses To Leave Markets / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] / Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.