Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (45149 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by prairie(f): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2013
mu2sa2: His late father was a man of peace. So also is Sheikh Gumi. With his background as a former officer in the nigerian army, Sheikh Gumi is never an advocate of violence.What he said about yakowa and Aziza "plot" is a matter of evidence- he may hav his sources even in the army, his former constituency. Those hurling insults at him here on NL don't know the xtent to which Yakowa was preparing to go to secure a second term in office. God took him away for peace to reign in kaduna, so some people believe. Meanwhile the insult peddlers on NL are having a go at the Sheikh, but none is refuting what he said - hypocrites.
so in essence u are supporting him? If we dont know, do u know? Or do u not know this man's pedigree?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by waja(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Decryptor: I thought Gumi was a name of a disease?
. Hahahahahas (in plural)
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by prairie(f): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Yazmin: If he actually made such assertions, then he should be arrested immediately charged for treason $ sentenced accordingly. But alas!, those in power would never carry out such actions on him and his likes(on both religious divide). While their sermons continue,unleashing the animal in man, causing mayhem $ chaos in its path.
We have witnessed one too much crises in plateau $ kaduna $ anyone that would make inflamatory statement , flaring up nerves and sparking violent reactions is an enemy of Allah, as they have made His words to be interpreted in aggressive and misconstrued manners. Any muslim or resident of kaduna who claims that yakowa's govt. was unfair to him/her is either a hypocrite or an ignorant individual,whose vision is no further than the religious tip of his nose!
thank u so much dear, i am a christian but if all muslims can be like u, this country would move past dis nightmare called boko haram
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by prairie(f): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Umm Rumy: When benue gov said der was a conspiracy to kill all the christian northern govs, y didn't u peeps shout religious bigotry. Y now
did he call names? Or lemme say did he call a dead man's name, for all we know der culd b a conspiracy, so in essence u support gumi? Sheesh!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by samphem(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2013
This man must be among the peoples fueling boko haram
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2013
prairie: thank u so much dear, i am a christian but if all muslims can be like u, this country would move past dis nightmare called boko haram

Can we please confirm if he actually did make those inflammatory comments before crucifying him?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2013
Bélla3: This man is a terrorist! One look at him and his beard i remember the terrorist my grandmother had as a goat!

She still has a grandaughter goat.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by gbadexy(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2013
rusep: A Concur because after the dead of Yakowa no single bomb exploded in Kaduna State.

The bomb blast had reduced well before the crash, the last was at the military barracks and after the formation was restructured, there was no easy targets again.
At least there were bombs in other northern states then and the intensity has reduced.
Am a muslim too but that man is making unsubstantiated claims and making inciteful speeches, I have never had a reason to even remotely think of the things he claimed the late governor planned.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by prairie(f): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2013
mu2sa2: When a person dies muslims say Allah gives life and takes it at will.That's the difference between muslims and people of your ilk, who will blame demons, witches, evil spirits, which they in reality worship, for the death.
the bible also says its God who gives and takes life, is it a lack of something to say dat makes u spew an irrelevant comment as this?

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by samkoro: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2013
That same Allah that killed Yakowa and Azazi should raise the 6 million almajiris and millions of other poor northerners from poverty and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by abbas2(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Many of us here comment on issues without thinking deeply about it.Our minds should be disabused and we should approach issues gentlemanly.The country is divided over simple tribal and religious issues and so our reponses have religious and tribal colourations.This is a country where all impossibilities elsewhere are possible and possibillites elsewhere impossible.Please let us leave investigations to the police and stop all comments that does not offer any solution to national problems.We are issues ourselves!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2013
SAHARAREPORT!!!!!.....I believe you guys are sitting down watching and smiling. You and your cheap, gay and biased journalism.
Do you ever see anything good in Nigeria to write about? Only deaths, crisis, ...May God forgive una ooo.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kenzspunpy(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2013
I have carefully read the topic as well as the comments, and my opinion goes to Mu2sa2, Lacasa, Nagoma, Pimps, whom I believe are muslims. From your comments, I undoubtedly know the kind of teachings your religion put in your mind, I know the way you reason, and I know that joining issues with you is like flogging a dead dog, it's a mere waste of energy. However, I need answers to this simple question from you; why is terrorism identified with Islam? Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Algeria, Sudan, Mali, Somalia and even Nigeria just to mention are places where Islamist terrorists are waging war. Why don't we have Christian terrorist around the world as well? I need your answers because I believe indeed, 'Islam is a religion of peace'. As for me, I will never be caught unawares. I'm waiting for your responses pls...

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by samkoro: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2013
aurenflani:

And disown Christians who resorted to worshipping him instead of God Almighty.

I bet you hundred percent that what u just said is out of ignorance.Islam is the anti-christ prophesied in the bible . Just do ur research and find out for urself. It was prophesied in the bible that the major statement of the anti christ will be--God forbid that he(God) has a son.

I challenge you to do ur research with bible,koran and the internet altogether.I bet you,u will shake.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
nagoma:

You are evading the question.

You are evading the real issue.

Confess The Lord Jesus as your savour or forever remain ignorant!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2013
nagoma:

Which of the 3 gods answers by fire?

Confess The Lord Jesus as your saviour or forever remain ignorant!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: dude, you are a disgrace to Christendom! someone asked you a question and used the word 'god ' ,you foolishly answered Jesus! you would have told him Jesus ain't no god. Damn! you don't know the diff between a god and God? shame on you son!

Too harsh. Always correct in love.

United we stand. Divided we fall !
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2013
@ Samkoro...

Though I don't wanna quote the whole post so as not to consume space but I must tell you that you've got points and backup quotation....

That's nice....
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nacl: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2013
GUMI IS JUST A HE-GOAT... SO SHULD WE SAY ITS JUST THE WAY YAR'ADUA DIED ALSO, WHILE PLANNING TO GO AGAINST CHRISTIANS
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2013
kenzspunpy: I have carefully read the topic as well as the comments, and my opinion goes to Mu2sa2, Lacasa, Nagoma, Pimps, whom I believe are muslims. From your comments, I undoubtedly know the kind of teachings your religion put in your mind, I know the way you reason, and I know that joining issues with you is like flogging a dead dog, it's a mere waste of energy. However, I need answers to this simple question from you; why is terrorism identified with Islam? Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Algeria, Sudan, Mali, Somalia and even Nigeria just to mention are places where Islamist terrorists are waging war. Why don't we have Christian terrorist around the world as well? I need your answers because I believe indeed, 'Islam is a religion of peace'. As for me, I will never be caught unawares. I'm waiting for your responses pls...

When you define terrorism then we can talk.

"Unless you are clear about the definition of what you are talking about , your knowledge of it is meager and unsatisfactory kind" ( anon.)
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2013
aurenflani: All I see here is jungle justice due to hatred against Islam and Muslims. If a man made an allegation for which you do not agree, why not investigate first. By the way aren't the pentacostal wannabe rich hypocrites? Do I need to remind you of your claims that Muslims must not fight for Allah, that He will fight for Himself?

Why are you now fighting for azazi and yakowa if you are not bunch of hypocrites?

Are u now compelling General Azazi to ur allah, i can see u hv agreed tht death Azazi is equal wt ur allah. now i kn why u must fight for him because he is equal to a dead man.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Ebubejesus(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2013
The truth of this matter must surely unveil. All involved in theses shall be exposed disgracefully
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Useless terrorists they will hear from my dog

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by rezzy: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2013

Islam a religion of peace indeed!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by usba: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:

Are u now compelling General Azazi to ur allah, i can see u hv agreed tht death Azazi is equal wt ur allah. now i kn why u must fight for him because he is equal to a dead man.

And you christians believe god murdered his son just because he could forgive you your sins . . . You guys are too delusional to know your religion is founded on violence . . .
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2013
pneumaticos:

spell no it the spirit of confusion and lies controlled by their general overseer the devil himself
Trust me, a SPELL is worst! cool
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nursemyke: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2013
LEADERSHIP IN THE RELIGION OF "PISS"
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by samkoro: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2013
The One Billion Dollar Question is this; Who Is This ALLAH? I am just asking and I need answers from Real Muslims before you crucify me in your usual manners! cool

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by rawtruth(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2013
chosen04: Police detectives are studying audio and video tapes of the sermons in which Kaduna-based Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi, asserted that the late governor of Kaduna State, Mr. Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa perished along with former National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi while strategizing against Northern Nigerian Muslims, a top security operative has told SaharaReporters.

Gumi allegedly affirmed that Yakowa had been engaging in an anti-Muslim agenda, and that it was therefore necessary to avoid the emergence of non-Muslims as governor of Kaduna State in the future, a point that some senior citizens of Kaduna State raised in a detailed memo in which they expressed concern that Gumi’s weekly sermon was likely to cause serious ethno-religious crisis in Kaduna town.

According to the source, the eminent personalities from Kaduna are of the view in view of the volatile nature of Kaduna State, urgent intervention and consultation has become necessary.

“The prominent people from Kaduna State wrote the memo, and included it with audio and video tapes of Gumi’s preaching,” the source continued. Gumi in one of the tapes, which I will give you the Internet link, indeed said that Yakowa and Azazi died while meeting on anti-Muslim issues. He was also heard in the tape saying that, it was a plan with General Gowon using the burial in Bayelsa as a cover up for them to meet and that is why Yakowa followed Azazi alone without his ADC. Gumi in the audio tape also said that the Muslims of Kaduna State should never allow a situation that will bring about a non-Muslim to be governor, alluding to the fact that it was Allah that did this (crash) for the impending danger being planned against Muslims.”

He said the Kaduna personalities who wrote the petition want action to be taken against any clerics, Muslim or Christian, who preach incitement and hate.

Below is the audio link of the preaching in Hausa: http://dandalinsunnah.com/siyasa5.mp3

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-detectives-studying-sheik-gumi%E2%80%99s-allegations-yakowa-and-azazi-perished-while-planni

No wonder, Gowon too would have been among the dead, if he had accepted the offer of a 'lift' by a 'young man' in the doomed helicopter. Gumi is now confirming the suspicion that Yakowa and Azizi were murdered. Mali and Somalia, here we come.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by samkoro: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2013
usba:

And you christians believe god murdered his son just because he could forgive you your sins . . . You guys are too delusional to know your religion is founded on violence . . .

The death of christ was predicted.You do not know the mystery of blood.Especialy the perfect blood of a holy person.His sacrifice of blood allows direct entry to paradise after death if u ar righteous.You do not need to die and go to hell first as a moslem before allah considers u after u must hav spent hundreds of thousands of yrs in hell or shed innocent blood as a Jihadist before entering paradise.That paradise do not exist.

Pls find out if Allah and Jehovah are the same God. In truth,my brother,they are not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.