Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (44687 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Leeny(f): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Total Nonsence!!! Crazy man saying Crazy Tinz......Y is he trying to coz more troble? Sha na Animal mentality dey worry am.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by vanstanzy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
“The prominent people from Kaduna State wrote the memo, and included it with audio and video tapes of Gumi’s preaching,” the source continued. Gumi in one of the tapes, which I will give you the Internet link, indeed said that Yakowa and Azazi died while meeting on anti-Muslim issues. He was also heard in the tape saying that, it was a plan with General Gowon using the burial in Bayelsa as a cover up for them to meet and that is why Yakowa followed Azazi alone without his ADC. Gumi in the audio tape also said that the Muslims of Kaduna State should never allow a situation that will bring about a non-Muslim to be governor, alluding to the fact that it was Allah that did this (crash) for the impending danger being planned against Muslims.”

Una see am, so am right allah did indeed murder those two. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by DANILSA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49: Patiently waiting for Lacasa, Nagoma,kiluminati and Mclatunji
TERRORIST angry sad undecided IN NL

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by austinsmat(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
See him in action

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by jude33084(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
lacasa:

Defend?? undecided

To show the world that we dont have a Ǧ☺☺ϑ president; a serving gov died in a plane crash aŋԂ one religious leader is runing his mouth about a conspiracy? GEJ will rather see it as an opportunity to gain favour from the north because of 2015 election. Retardinho angry
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
austinsmat: See him in action

What a creature

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by vanstanzy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
okosodo: I am no suprised, hausa muslims have bigotic dusts in their brains

grin grin grin grin grin"Chop knuckle, u are so right" grin grin grin
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Oahray: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Umm Rumy: When benue gov said der was a conspiracy to kill all the christian northern govs, y didn't u peeps shout religious bigotry. Y now
If the benue gov truly said that, time is proving him right and its a shame peeps like you refuse to see it.

A 'christian' gov dies in the north and people go on a celebration spree, not because he is a devil-incarnate, but because he wasnt muslim. Now a skeik says its a punishment from Allah, and the average Nairaland muslim sees nothing wrong with that claim. It shows how much religious fanaticism can stink!

I'll ditch my religion whenever it requires my faith to tilt (no matter how slightly) towards blood-thirsty insensitivity.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
mu2sa2: His late father was a man of peace. So also is Sheikh Gumi. With his background as a former officer in the nigerian army, Sheikh Gumi is never an advocate of violence.What he said about yakowa and Aziza "plot" is a matter of evidence- he may hav his sources even in the army, his former constituency. Those hurling insults at him here on NL don't know the xtent to which Yakowa was preparing to go to secure a second term in office God took him away for peace to reign in kaduna , so some people believe. Meanwhile the insult peddlers on NL are having a go at the Sheikh, but none is refuting what he said - hypocrites.

See how heartless these eediots are
How dare you
What a wicked allah that kills off people for no reason

Somehow Allah also forgot that the chopper was also carrying two Muslims including the pilot

4 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by seanet01: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
The man is a M.A.D man. Not a true Muslim.
As a true Muslim, you are not expected to say jargons like this.
No wonder i hate Northern Muslims so much. Too hypocritical for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by stephenponti(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
this sheik is an instigator i listened to the whole trash i wish i had the time to transcribe and summerise that instigative comments from that dam sheik.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Umm Rumy: When benue gov said der was a conspiracy to kill all the christian northern govs, y didn't u peeps shout religious bigotry. Y now

This is a lie from the pit of hell
I happen to have commented on that thread

This is that thread
Keep defending the violence in your religion,it may consume you or yours someday

https://www.nairaland.com/1150113/killing-christian-governors-north-benue
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by vanstanzy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
mu2sa2: His late father was a man of peace. So also is Sheikh Gumi. With his background as a former officer in the nigerian army, Sheikh Gumi is never an advocate of violence.What he said about yakowa and Aziza "plot" is a matter of evidence- he may hav his sources even in the army, his former constituency. Those hurling insults at him here on NL don't know the xtent to which Yakowa was preparing to go to secure a second term in office. God took him away for peace to reign in kaduna, so some people believe. Meanwhile the insult peddlers on NL are having a go at the Sheikh, but none is refuting what he said - hypocrites.

U just spewed a SHIP LOAD OF CRAP! and ended up making NO SENSE@ all. Does a man of peace preach violence? What a contradiction!

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

U just spewed a SHIP LOAD OF CRAP! and ended up making NO SENSE@ all. Does a man of peace preach violence? What a contradiction!

Yes
Allah killed yakowa and the 2 Muslims on that flight too
Abi they were kekere Muslims
See how these folks reason upside down

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kourhage: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Since the dead cannot vindicate themselves now The sheik is free to rant the way he please. I guess he needs to see a psychiatrist cause he is gradually having Senile Dementia. Kapish
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by akereconfi: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
rusep: A Concur because after the dead of Yakowa no single bomb exploded in Kaduna State.

gbaguann!!!!!!!!! "after the dead of yakowa". Abeg go learn hw to communicate properly joooooor. You need Foundation in Cambridge College Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by slimfit1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guys let move to the next trend please the guy is an old fool I happen to watch the old fool talk all the time please let us not make any comment regarding the old fool its an infectious disease so let move on. Don't give him a room in your mind to live for free.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Samchelsea(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
lacasa:

My PA will release a statement in due course.
it seems u don't understand Hausa so u're waiting for someone to interpret what he said before commenting......it would better you go and meet the SHEIK cos both of you are allies

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nduchucks: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
A clear indication of political sophistication the ability to respect our constitution and welcome the rights of all citizens to express themselves freely even if one strongly disagrees with such expression.

The Sheik is entitled to his opinion no matter how repulsive it may seem. If he crosses the legal line, let them go and arrest him if they have the balls.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
lacasa:

Forward your greivances through the appropriate channels for responsive action.

Thank you

Did you say grievance? Apparently, the joke is on you my man. I was ONLY reminding you of the traits a Christian had that an Islamic traitor doesn't. It has nothing to do with grievance, rather, it indeed justifies your definition of "RELIGION OF PEACE - indeed it is.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by deluckiest(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly!.

At least, that's what their Terrorist Training Manual aka the QU'R(complete it at your risk) tells them to do.

Heehehehahahaha...my belle dey ache me abeg e don do;
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
All you moronic and brainwashed Southern christians that voted for Jonathan and not PDP should enjoy the fact that your President is a Weak,Liverless,Sissy Dummy.

He will do nothing about this until they come and get him,then the above mentioned Southerners will start making noise.
Shame.At least the Northerners know what they want and they go for it with their all.

A REAL President would have had the Gumi guy Chilling in a Solitary Confinement or better still mingling with worms in a shallow grave.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
chosen04:

How can you bring him down without his supporters going on a killing spree as usual?

So he is above the law? That is why i like military rule.

Jonathan should cage him and let us see what will happen. Nonsense.

These hausa imams are just animals.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Lakayana: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49: Patiently waiting for Lacasa, Nagoma and Mclatunji
You are giving those brainless bigots too much credit.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mu2sa2: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
babyosisi:

See how heartless these eediots are
How dare you
What a wicked allah that kills off people for no reason

Somehow Allah also forgot that the chopper was also carrying two Muslims including the pilot
When a person dies muslims say Allah gives life and takes it at will.That's the difference between muslims and people of your ilk, who will blame demons, witches, evil spirits, which they in reality worship, for the death.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by omiobo: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by donsax: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why didn't he say this before they died....useless coward....lying against the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Georgeorge20: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
either U b xtian or muslim,all our wishes is done by Almighty God.but I want to ask questions from that second in command of Allah,does he tell them to stop plotting against muslim or prophesy to them or tell them about the repercaution?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Akanbiedu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Aren't people interested in knowing the truth about this matter?

I sense some people would have preferred a successful plot against northern muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
Emperor5c: I tot diz man iz supposed 2b a religious leader..na wa o!
Afta una go tel me say “islam iz a religion of peace“

Most muslims in the north don't practice Islam. They are naturally violent people. How many times have you seen muslims in the south behaving like the ones in the north? When you see the way muslims in the south practice Islam, then you know they are peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2013

mu2sa2: His late father was a man of peace. So also is Sheikh Gumi. With his background as a former officer in the nigerian army, Sheikh Gumi is never an advocate of violence.What he said about yakowa and Aziza "plot" is a matter of evidence- he may hav his sources even in the army, his former constituency. Those hurling insults at him here on NL don't know the xtent to which Yakowa was preparing to go to secure a second term in office. God took him away for peace to reign in kaduna, so some people believe. Meanwhile the insult peddlers on NL are having a go at the Sheikh, but none is refuting what he said - hypocrites.

mu2sa2: When a person dies muslims say Allah gives life and takes it at will.That's the difference between muslims and people of your ilk, who will blame demons, witches, evil spirits, which they in reality worship, for the death.

Thank God that Allah and God are not the same,you just said so yourself,they have different attributes.
The God I serve will not blow an innocent person to pieces on account of a lunatic shouting allahu akhbar and blowing up himself
Thank God we both agree on that point

In your opinion Allah killed yakowa and the muslims with him and made their wives widows and children orphans to prevent a Christian governor in Kaduna
IMO God didnt. it was the work of the enemy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top 5 Lies About Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.