Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37182 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Rotmyt: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in a yoruba film would a dead rich man's undergraduate daughter lose her father's properties to the bank and wouldn't even be allowed to take her clothes She has nowhere to spend the night and ends up with a random bike man who beats her and she still marries him. Fast forward to months after, she has problems and approaches wealthy family memebers.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by amber222(f): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
nellaluv: A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible shocked shocked tongue
grin
nellaluv: A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible shocked shocked tongue
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VillageBoi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
agoha_vivi: A lady comes out of the bathroom after having her bath, perfectly made up. A couple must play "catch me", take turn to feed each other, play "hide and seek" or run round a mango or coconut tree to show they are in love.

I absolutely hate that. It's so cringe-worthy that I want to crawl in the bush until I find a landmine to kiss... just to put me out of my misery!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Btruth: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
yuzedo:

grin grin grin Ghost looks left and right before crossing road... **rolling** grin grin grin

A bi oooo. Ghost no wan die for the second time now time ooooo...........lol.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Symphony007: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jim iyke in shot on the arm and in the next scene he is shown in a hospital with a bloody large bandage on his head and his leg is suspended in the air with a bandage.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by EzePromoe: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
It's only in Nigerian movie you'll see two policemen in uniform arresting 5 able-bodied men, (criminals to be precise).
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by milaya: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
This is d funiest thread ever! Stil laughing!!![b][/b]
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VillageBoi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
fellis: How many times will this damn topic make front page?

As many times as we keep responding. It's still funny.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by quicksylva(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abujafood: Even when making love it must always be under a blanket, when are we ever going to know what making love really looks like in Nigeria?
1m likes.
I no sabi wetin be love making. Why cover themselves with blanket? What are they hiding? I just hope those producers are seeing this. Am advocating for love making without blanket. I just want to see how love making looks like.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by miteolu(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
In the old yoruba movies, you'll see a 7 year old character washing plates and he'll suddenly become an adult in his 20's still washing the same plates and wearing the same singlet and trousers. [/quote]

iru eshin by ebun oloyede (olaiya) in
those days so funny.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by space01: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its only in 9ja movies U̶̲̥̅̊ see a man fully dressed with shoe sitted at home.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Damlesky(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
U jst dey insult nollywood, merlin nko from season 1-5 he no change his clothes

5 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
When a couple is making love in their room with no one watching and yet they cover themselves with thick blanket and start to struggle and sweat like they were forced to do it in a public place.

When every slap sounds like a gunshot.

When u see an actor/actress remembering what happened in 1972 …and at the back u see vote for Goodluck Jonathan 2011 fresh air billboard..in 1972.

It is only in Nigerian movies when a prayer warrior/ pastor says ”HOLY GHOST FIRE! to an evil person and you will see fire balls, fire whips, fire missiles appearing.

It is only in Nigerian movies when Jim Iyke just arrived from USA but speaks with a forced British accent..

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mickey2000(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rotmyt: Only in yoruba films will a 30/40 something year old man wearing a coat, play the character of a student on campus.

In the old yoruba movies, you'll see a 7 year old character washing plates and he'll suddenly become an adult in his 20's still washing the same plates and wearing the same singlet and trousers.
come na who dey play our under 17 team for football?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
space01: Its only in 9ja movies U̶̲̥̅̊ see a man fully dressed with shoe sitted at home.

Really? He should probably be n.aked.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Symphony007: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
In nigerian movies If someone is travelling abroad or returning to nigeria they just show a plane flying.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Symphony007: In nigerian movies If someone is travelling abroad or returning to nigeria they just show a plane flying.

No no, they must show a boat because people who arrive all arrive or depart on boats.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
LMAO!! see as head to to is trying to back up Nigerian movies...

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Unluvable(f): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Omotala being depicted as a primitive woman suffering in the village and have to do serious farm work to survive, only for you to sight her fingernails fixed with long fake plastic nails and painted crimson red while she's doing farm work...
Aki & paw-paw acting as kids and as matured people in different movies, can they just stick to one, don't want my little cousin thinking its okay to hump on top of a woman cause his age mate did so in a movie grin grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by amber222(f): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
brownlord:

Tonto dike acting village scene with tattoo on her body, tattoo dey village ni?
dt one plenty 4 all ds village films.u'll see fathia & co with tatoo on their breast & hand grin
brownlord:

Tonto dike acting village scene with tattoo on her body, tattoo dey village ni?
dt one plenty 4 all ds village films.u'll see fathia & co with tatoo on their breast & hand
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!! see as head to to is trying to back up Nigerian movies...

I am not backing up anything, just trying to see the genuineness of the comments people make.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VillageBoi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Damlesky: U jst dey insult nollywood, merlin nko from season 1-5 he no change his clothes

Merlin washes everything with magic. Wats ya problem lol.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
When is Ghana playing Congo so I can do something better? Anyone knows? Lolzzz
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you all for making my day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Amya(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in Nigerian movies will the father and son be in the same age range.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by EzePromoe: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

No, he should use tables made from gold. Mtcheewwww.
I can see you're a die-hard fan of Nollycrap
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I can see you're a die-hard fan of Nollycrap

Because?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by UluemeFrank(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
THEY ARE NOT WELL TRAINED A BEG HELP US TRAIN THEM SMALL. THESE ARE THE ONES YOU OBSERVES O, THERE ARE MANY MORE
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by SpicyMimi(f): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
shadrach77: A man wants to send his wife packing...goes into the room and comes out with about 3 (ready packed) bags as if the wife had already prepared herself for the event
Lmfaoooooooooo!!! This is so common! And bsds shey na just 3small bags she get? grin

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Another common thing: leaving the family pictures of the real house owners on the walls. It's always amusing to see children's pictures on the walls of a supposedly childless couple's home. grin

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by crackhaus: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
gree-die:

im a lady and i can absolutely do without nollywoodfilms.... infact, i do without dem
I hear you ma
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by igweGC(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
only in naija film a police man will shoot an armed robber on the leg, and blood will be coming out of his mouth

a lady enters the room and finds her boyfriend having s.ex with another girl, and then d next thing she says is: 'OMG what is going on here?' and then d guy replies: 'baby i can explain. It's not what u think'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.