Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me (4730 Views)

Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by blackpanther25(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2013
is that Goldie grin grin
sassygal: Oh my days! She must have visited that fifi babe at Oniru new market! She will mix ya cream and your mother will swear she didn't birth u!! See her picture below and its no joke!!!

Anyway OP, you have the solution to your problems, but trust me she won't go happily! You better go to your pastor and ask for spiritual fortification because I hear girls from that state ....., #lips sealed
Re: My Bleaching Girlfriend Wants To Ruin Me by lonniaj: 3:07am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=usmsam]
Sorry to hear.
I mean how can one spend that much on bleach?
Is there such a thing, maybe i guess the spree all added.
She didnt do the buis trip, its amazing how many girls ruin a good op, i would be all about setting up the buis, shopping can wait.
You will have to follow your own path on this situation. She just seems like she takes advantage thats all because she probably knows you love her.
embarassed . Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? / I Am I Handsome?(pic) / Attention Attention On Insultive Comments On NAIRALAND...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.