Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship (1781 Views)

A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Effects of Distance on Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
The way we approach issues(especially in topics that has to do with changing pple's original self)determines to a gr8t extent how pple will take your advise.

Imagine u say' babyyyy, 6-8 cubes of sugar isnt gud for your health nw, i dont want u overworking your body system in a bid to brk those sugar down,u know i love u and i dont want to see u sick,the sugar rather ends in a waste bin than cause problem to u...oya promise me you will reduce(dont say stop) your intake dear..eh
A whole lot of diff i bet u.Belv me,shes already seeing u as overbearing and authoritative,she could be nursing this bailing tin with you,bt its too early to give up,good girls are HRD to find especially wen u really need them.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by FavouredFellow: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
kitty kat: OP, u either very immature or a control freak

@kitty kat, sorry I'm not either of the above. Thanks for commenting!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by FavouredFellow: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
chidyhels: The way we approach issues(especially in topics that has to do with changing pple's original self)determines to a gr8t extent how pple will take your advise.

Imagine u say' babyyyy, 6-8 cubes of sugar isnt gud for your health nw, i dont want u overworking your body system in a bid to brk those sugar down,u know i love u and i dont want to see u sick,the sugar rather ends in a waste bin than cause problem to u...oya promise me you will reduce(dont say stop) your intake dear..eh
A whole lot of diff i bet u.Belv me,shes already seeing u as overbearing and authoritative,she could be nursing this bailing tin with you,bt its too early to give up,good girls are HRD to find especially wen u really need them.

@chidyhels, thanks for your contribution! I'll change my approach, I know change is very difficult to accept!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by FavouredFellow: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yield: Seems like you're coming from a good place, OP, but it's up to her to change. Right now she might not see any downsides of what she's doing to herself with eating too much sugar, but if she continues it would catch up to her. She's not yet your girlfriend and even if she were it's up to her to do as she pleases. You want to be with someone who's healthy, so if this keeps bothering you because she refuses to change, then you can do as you please too.

@Yield, thanks a million for your contribution!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by FavouredFellow: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
fluid26:

I disagree. He strikes me as someone who is overtly sensitive, especially when people he considers 'dear' are involved. He probably wouldn't dole out that much advice if he doesn't fancy you.

@OP: Don't you think you're overreaching yourself with your sudden and somewhat coarse approach in coaching her to your specifications?

@fluid26, many thanks for your contribution!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2013
U ppl calling op immature are the ones actually immature. So op should watch his friend destroy herself because of her addiction to sugary thing. Do you know the end product of such addiction? Op you are doing the right thing and I commend you for that. I have noticed that Women don't love guys who tell them the truth

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Relationship by FavouredFellow: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2013
intbizoil: U ppl calling op immature are the ones actually immature. So op should watch his friend destroy herself because of her addiction to sugary thing. Do you know the end product of such addiction? Op you are doing the right thing and I commend you for that. I have noticed that Women don't love guys who tell them the truth

@intbizoil, thank you so much for your wonderful contribution!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And Yetunde, Am I A Learner? / Dealing With A Jealous Girlfriend / Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.