Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! (23894 Views)

Shisos! Biggest I've Ever Seen! I Had To Beg This Olosho To Snap Her Kpetus ONLY / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Heliesha: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2013
men u beta be sure abt her b4 U tie d knot u beta make her change or seek sumone to help her b4 it goes any further or u already ave a prayer point b4 evenin gettin married upon all d troubles associated wif marriage. am sure u wuldnt want dis accompanied wif those to cum.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sagamite(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2013
debrief08: Contrary to most posters here I believe she is a good woman who knows what she wants unlike most low self esteem women who will do anything to keep a man.
She knows what she wants and won't take any rubbish.
Poster am sure you know she is a good catch that's why you hold on. I will advice you to fully commit.
Social media flirting ruins so many relationships and destroys trust, if you are in a relationship then be in one and stop looking for cheap fun.
She will not accept the "all men cheat" logo, you either accept that and stop or you continue your flirting and leave.

You know the truth.

She would take rubbish if she meets a guy she likes immensely and who would put her in her place.

She would not only take rubbish, she would eat it morning, noon and evening. She would eat from the palm of his hands and she prefers it.

Women are very subjective, they treat each guy differently dependent on how they like him, how they have studied him and what they think they can get away with.

If they see a wuss, as one female friend once told me: "I know myself, I would walk all over him like a door mat".

That is what she does to wussies, then she dates and falls in love with guys that cheat on her and hardly ever call her or pay too much attention to her. That was when she was hot and in her prime.

Same girl, different approach to different men.

6 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Flytefalls: Stop begging. Be normal and apologise within reason. Value your integrity man, you are soon to be her husband! ... (whythephuckidontknowkmt)
Dear mr liverless man read dis post and read Į̸̸̨ƭ well cos dis is d last and best advise I will send ‎u.LADIES HATE SOFT MEN WHO HAVE •̸№ BALLS.dis is so true. just try losing Į̸̸̨ƭ for once with a jab τ̲̅ȍ d jaw and a foot in d asss and see how ‎u become adored and repected again by dis same tigress. Į̸̸̨ƭ ‎u can't set her straight ,don't even marry her cos she will cheat on ‎u with the stubborn seconday school boy who constantly disobeys and breaks her kitchen window in ur compound becos he stands his ground τ̲̅ȍ continue his soccer practice.Funny but true.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sexybash(f): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2013
am not tribalistic oh but OP which tribe is she (i guess is those Fair skinned money crazy -----) cos they liked to be begged

why do men go after women they beg?
They beg to date a woman
beg to marry her
beg for sex in marriage
infact all me are potential beggers
@op what ever works but remember a woman you beg for everything in relationship,you will slave for everything in marriage

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by amisco1: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Bros I have jt 1 ? For u. Which is how long for the begging grin undecided
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by wazobiaforu(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Reenicebay:

So calling a lady "dear" is now tantamount to cheating?!!! When did pinging the oposite sex become a crime? You're so dumb!!! A guy can't have friends again, because he's getting married? Please don't stifle the guy jare! If you don't trust him, then ensure that he gets a job where only men work and he would not see any lady on his way to work, at work and on his way back home. *mumu*

----------
Bro, let us be sincere at least for once.
* for a man to engage a woman, he bliv the lady is good for him.
* A normal man can not continue begging always if he is not always guilty.
* women hate men begging them always, they want love.
* A matured and normal woman will not be complaining always if he stop doing what she earlier complain of.
* he said the woman go extra mile when she is happy.

We must learn to know that no matter how principle someone is, you will have to sacrifice somethings for your relationship, it maybe food,cloths,smoking,friends,alcohol.
We should always take some things into consideration from a relationship problem report... The guy never said anything he always do that is wrong but keep painted the lady black, even a kid will not beg but explain when he is not wrong.
Question for the OP
* do you keep your ex?
* do you still take chances of girls?
* do you smoke?
* do you drink?
* do you keep much friends?
The OP have to make the lady trust him by his behaviour and try to be explanatory sometimes not begging when you are not wrong. But if she is the unhappy type that always want problem, if you can not cope, let her go

'''Becareful of many ladies advice on NL, they are with broken hrt,they work with broken company, they keep broker as friends and they are always broke'''' so they will always advice you to brake up, if not so, come back next month and tell dem you find another girl of different religion, they will give you reason to brake up again till you will bcome BROKEN BOTTLE

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by bukatyne(f): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2013
blink182: You had better start being the man and even get annoyed before she does. If she is angry because you pinged a female then you should be more angry at her picking offence over something that little. You had better change now before you get married and start having children who think their dad is a wimp and see their mother as the male figure and the one to run to for anything.
And is this how to be a man?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by bukatyne(f): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2013
seedord247: Boook of seedord chapter 8 vs 9.

Never in your life begg your woman.. The more you begged your woman the more she feels that she has control over you. Womem need a strong man, not just physicaly strong, emotional, spiritually and kolomental strong. Even thou she caught u cheatin on her, always proove her wrong that its not what she thinks.

90% of men who abuse women mentally, physically, emotionally still ended up being love by the same women they abuse.
cool
@bolded: really?
@red: they are not mentally ok
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2013
mecussey: Dont beg a woman
what kind of men do we have these days?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by wazobiaforu(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2013
Reenicebay:

So calling a lady "dear" is now tantamount to cheating?!!! When did pinging the oposite sex become a crime? You're so dumb!!! A guy can't have friends again, because he's getting married? Please don't stifle the guy jare! If you don't trust him, then ensure that he gets a job where only men work and he would not see any lady on his way to work, at work and on his way back home. *mumu*

----------
Bro, let us be sincere at least for once.
* for a man to engage a woman, he bliv the lady is good for him.
* A normal man can not continue begging always if he is not always guilty.
* women hate men begging them always, they want love.
* A matured and normal woman will not be complaining always if he stop doing what she earlier complain of.
* he said the woman go extra mile when she is happy.

We must learn to know that no matter how principle someone is, you will have to sacrifice somethings for your relationship, it maybe food,cloths,smoking,friends,alcohol.
We should always take some things into consideration from a relationship problem report... The guy never said anything he always do that is wrong but keep painted the lady black, even a kid will not beg but explain when he is not wrong.
Question for the OP
* do you keep your ex?
* do you still take chances of girls?
* do you smoke?
* do you drink?
* do you keep much friends?
The OP have to make the lady trust him by his behaviour and try to be explanatory sometimes not begging when you are not wrong. But if she is the unhappy type that always want problem, if you can not cope, let her go

'''Becareful of many ladies advice on NL, they are with broken hrt,they work with broken company, they keep broker as friends and they are always broke'''' so they will always advice you to brake up, if not so, come back next month and tell dem you find another girl of different religion, they will give you reason to brake up again till you will bcome BROKEN BOTTLE
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 2sexy(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

She would take rubbish if she meets a guy she likes immensely and who would put her in her place.

She would not only take rubbish, she would eat it morning, noon and evening. She would eat from the palm of his hands and she prefers it.

Women are very subjective, they treat each guy differently dependent on how they like him, how they have studied him and what they think they can get away with.

If they see a wuss, as one female friend once told me: "I know myself, I would walk all over him like a door mat".

That is what she does to wussies, then she dates and falls in love with guys that cheat on her and hardly ever call her or pay too much attention to her. That was when she was hot and in her prime.

Baba saggy the sagalicious sagamite from sagamu....e ha! Tell them. i WOULD kick that ediot out of my life in minutes. Not until you know your worth as man, you will keep slaving yourself to some good for nothing wretch.

Who the FVCK is she? Any better than the thousands of ladies out there or is she more human than they? Op, let her know that she has rivals, not until make her know that you have got a choice to select from the array of women even beautiful than her. Create a competition outmosphere for her and let her sense(most ladies dont like this).

Too much of everything is bad. I never see wetin go make me beg woman like this oooo. I swear... when them plenty for this world pass my brothers?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sexybash(f): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2013
2sexy:

Baba saggy the sagalicious sagamite from sagamu....e ha! Tell them. i WOULD kick that ediot out of my life in minutes. Not until you know your worth as man, you will keep slaving yourself to some good for nothing wretch.

Who the FVCK is she? Any better than the thousands of ladies out there or is she more human than they? Op, let her know that she has rivals, not until make her know that you have got a choice to select from the array of women even beautiful than her. Create a competition outmosphere for her and let her sense(most ladies dont like this).

Too much of everything is bad. I never see wetin go make me beg woman like this oooo. I swear... when them plenty for this world pass my brothers?
then after marriage where she has no competitors anymore her attitide go come up again and then sammy will be fustrated? its either he has signed up to be with her or just end the damn relationship and move on @op sit down one day and calculate how many times you have begged her the you will know that you have spent 80% of your time in the relationship begging her

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by phillieb(f): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Try ignoring her when the quarrel starts...nd we will see who ends up begging

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by tufine: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Most ladies are attracted to manly men and from your post you the opposite of that, you spent 10 hours with your gf and beg for 8 they swear for you, For how long do you think she will put up with your stupid ass before she finds a real man... If you have't done anything to really wrong her then you don't have to beg... Ps that word beg just don't sound right...... You don lick toto to the point your brain don for inside.......)( nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 2sexy(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
then after marriage where she has no competitors anymore her attitide go come up again and then sammy will be fustrated? its either he has signed up to be with her or just end the damn relationship and move on @op sit down one day and calculate how many times you have begged her the you will know that you have spent 80% of your time in the relationship begging her
This what I told women in the family section. There is no guarantee in my house. What will keep a woman there is her attitude and I have no patience for waywardness because I grew up seeing so much SHIITS from these daughters of eve...

I can take u up on this one lady. The last thing I want is someone giving me headache. There is nothing wrong in talking to my wife to be just dont stress it longer than it is necessary. And I am very sure that in most cases, it isnt OP's fault as much or neither is he so much guilty in all cases.That is where the OP is having a problem...

Why would he be begging for so long? Is she a god?
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by WarHorse1(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Makes me remember the film, "why did I get married". Well,I thinks after marriage(sadly this option can only be after marriage) try some make-up-sex- Yes, while she is bla-bla-blaing,rush her, strip her, carry her down keep her mouth shut with smushing kisses and make it hot. It works. some responses should be equal but opposite. Most cases,it turns happily ever after. Your strong love for her can help you do this.If it works,then any other time she starts her noise, don't beg. Hit the "button" hard and the engine starts working as desired.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2013
2sexy:

Don't mind the guy, he is being a real man.

I can guarantee you one thing, most likely the girl does not love him, she just loves the way he loves her. She enjoys seeing what power she has over him which she cannot get with another guy and she has reached an obsessive disorder level exercising that power.

I am almost 100% sure that when she meets a total man that shows her interests and tells her what to do, she would split for the guy and cheat on this wuss.

And even if the Wuss finds out, I can guarantee you one of two things that would happen:

- She will shout on him and deny it.

- She will turn it on him and point to one lame thing and say it was his fault or more partly his fault.

There would be no apologising or begging on her part. He would sit there and say he is "working it out" and he would change what she complained about, not knowing everything was written on the wall based on the established dynamics of their relationship.

Virtually all women are not capable of rationality, fairness and objectivity except their is some punishment in line if they don't do it. Simples!

That is how they are naturally built. You can't change it, it is not your fault they are like that, don't be the one to suffer for them being like that. Do what it takes to get things to your advantage.

You are not entitled to call yourself a matured man until you are aware that: A woman must always know you are willing and able to tell to fck off at any stage in the relationship if she does not follow your primary rules and edict.

sexybash:

You must be high on weed!

Who told you she can't have competitors because you married her? Marriage is a licence for her safety? I laugh in Egba even though I am Ijebu.

I would tell her to fck off one month after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sexybash(f): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

I can guarantee you one thing, most likely the girl does not love him, she just loves the way he loves her. She enjoys seeing what power she has over him which she cannot get with another guy and she has reached an obsessive disorder level exercising that power.

I am almost 100% sure that when she meets an total man that shows her interests and tells her what to do, she would split for the guy and cheat on this wuss.

And even if the Wuss finds out, I can guarantee you one of two things that would happen:
Saggy baba on the contrary so many marriage issues you see today started in relationship, if i am dating a guy who currently cheats on me i should be 100% sure that it will continue sometimes in marriage, but mosttimes we tend to turn a blind eye to these issue simply because we wanna get hooked the op is desperate to settledown IMO

- She will turn it on him and point to one lame thing and say it was his fault more partly his fault.

There would be no apologising or begging on her part. He would sit there and say he is "working it out" and he would change what she complained about, not knowing everything was written on the wall based on the established dynamics of their relationship.

Virtually all women are not capable of rationality, fairness and objectivity except their is some punishment in line if they don't do it. Simples!

That is how they are naturally built. You can't change it, it is not your fault they are like that, don't be the one to suffer for them being like that. Do what it takes to get things to your advantage.

You are not entitled to call yourself a matured man until you are aware that: A woman must always know you are willing and able to tell to fck off at any stage in the relationship if she does no follow your primary rules and edict.

Who told you she can't have competitors because you married her? Marriage is a licence for her safety? I laugh in Egba even though I am Ijebu.

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 2sexy(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

I am almost 100% sure that when she meets an total man that shows her interests and tells her what to do, she would split for the guy and cheat on this wuss.

- She will turn it on him and point to one lame thing and say it was his fault more partly his fault.

You are not entitled to call yourself a matured man until you are aware that: A woman must always know you are willing and able to tell to fck off at any stage in the relationship if she does no follow your primary rules and edict.

You have said it all...

I no get anything to comment... Not when guy realise this, they will keep slaving away! I learnt my lesson from the school of hard knocks...

Especailly the last bolded part... that how they are wired and that is why they often obey guys who are in control and take no shiit from them, guys who does not over rate them.

It is a very simple thing to see.

Most of them dont agree that this how they behave but psychologically, it is how they do.

My most repped thread in this section is ===> https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

NO thread on this section has ever explained it better than this thread... if you are wise, I urge to take cue from that thread and see you smile always but dont over do it...
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash: Saggy baba on the contrary so many marriage issues you see today started in relationship, if i am dating a guy who currently cheats on me i should be 100% sure that it will continue sometimes in marriage, but mosttimes we tend to turn a blind eye to these issue simply because we wanna get hooked the op is desperate to settledown IMO

The reality is that you will find very few guys in that pool of not cheating and majority of guys in that pool would not be your primary choice of partners.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by NobiGod: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

Prophetic!
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bro my candid advice is call off the marriage. I am telling u this from experience. People like ur lady are inherently bitter and very touchy. They are easily offended and have a knack for holding unto grudges for long. They don't forgive easily. And they take pride in this nature of theirs. For such people the cause the offense does not matter- it can be as trivial as forgetting (only once in 3 months) to call and inform her you'll be late from work or buying a N4,000 phone for ur little niece without prior information. Bro if u marry this lady be prepared to double the duration of the begging. Be prepared to spend so much of ur productive time, energy, emotions and focus on placating her so much so that u are most likely to turn out a failure in life or at least ur attainment in life will be far below ur capacity and capability. And u know what? She will be the first to blame u for the failures. U want be miserable all ur life go ahead and marry her. Mehn the emotional torture alone. Please note this, if she could go this far before marriage, be rest assured that u will have times five of this after marriage. After u have spent 5 years trying to make her happy, u will discover u are not succeeding. U will discover that the more you give the more she demands without offering much. U will discover at some point that u are so emotionally drained that u have nothing more to give (especially since you not getting much). What do u do then? Mostly likely u fight back. It may then be too late. U manage the situation for the rest of ur life especially if u are a born again like me or it ends in violence or divorce or both.
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sexybash(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
misterme: Bro my candid advice is call off the marriage. I am telling u this from experience. People like ur lady are inherently bitter and very touchy. They are easily offended and have a knack for holding unto grudges for long. They don't forgive easily. And they take pride in this nature of theirs. For such people the cause the offense does not matter- it can be as trivial as forgetting (only once in 3 months) to call and inform her you'll be late from work or buying a N4,000 phone for ur little niece without prior information. Bro if u marry this lady be prepared to double the duration of the begging. Be prepared to spend so much of ur productive time, energy, emotions and focus on placating her so much so that u are most likely to turn out a failure in life or at least ur attainment in life will be far below ur capacity and capability. And u know what? She will be the first to blame u for the failures. U want be miserable all ur life go ahead and marry her. Mehn the emotional torture alone. Please note this, if she could go this far before marriage, be rest assured that u will have times five of this after marriage. After u have spent 5 years trying to make her happy, u will discover u are not succeeding. U will discover that the more you give the more she demands without offering much. U will discover at some point that u are so emotionally drained that u have nothing more to give (especially since you not getting much). What do u do then? Mostly likely u fight back. It may then be too late. U manage the situation for the rest of ur life especially if u are a born again like me or it ends in violence or divorce or both.
classic love should be 50-50 not 80/20 but what ever works for the op
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sagamite(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
2sexy:
My most repped thread in this section is ===> https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

I read half way and thought "this is just brilliant".

It really says everything I have already said on NL many times.

I loved this part:

There are different levels of control, there is no control, artificial control and true control. No control is the default situation most guys fall into. They love a woman and believe everything she says in the heat of passion ”I'll never ever leave you”, “I can't wait to marry you” etc etc, and deceive themselves into overconfidence and over love. A no control guy does not know how to tell his babe no and is always apologizing even when it is not his fault. When they start exhibiting too much attention and love, the chick gets bored and starts looking for “rude boys” somewhere. Then her mind starts wavering and she starts telling you “I need space”, “I'm confused”. When you hear these words you're in trouble.

Unfortunately most young guy today no dey hear word and they will start reminiscing about the sweet nothings the babe told them when the going was good and continue to misbehave and show over love and over affection. Meanwhile one bad guy fit dey comb the babe for corner somewhere. In the end the chick leaves and the guy is in a wreck, crying, complaining to his friends begging etc and at that point the girl no go wan hear again, anything you're saying is a waste of time. A chick will bring up some of the dumbest excuses when she wants to dump you. She might regret leaving you later but all that one na Tales By Moonlight what matters is the wrecked condition she will leave you in at that moment.

Some guys think women have contrition when they break their word? As I always say "fck her concept of romance". The same girl that said "A" today, might do "B" tomorrow if it is in her best interest. They think about me, me, me, me, me.

Thank God I am a control guy according to his segmentation because:

- I like to control everything.
- I don't chase a babe who does not show interest in me or allow me me to take control. I waka pass .........maybe after a few shaggs sha if that is attainable.
- I don't spend money on women until I know them or I am sure it would go somewhere.
- If she has someone else she is keen on or appears to want someone else, I LEAVE HER THE FCK ALONE!
- I show my affection strategically and only if she has passed a set of criteria. I don't do mumu love. My name is not Mumuni.
- Calling her? grin grin grin grin grin Most girls complain about this about me. I am too bad at contacting. Many NL girls will testify to this. grin
- Trust me, if she is not giving it up to you and she is not a virgin, she is giving it up to someone else. Enjoy your life and fck fairytales.
- Never believe a word of what she says about her chastity, values or ethics. Believe what you see her do. Woman can lie to even the lie itself.
- I am proficient at saying "No". You can moan all you like.
- Let her know she is replaceable. As a man, you have the longer shelf life and the power. Use it!

This is another word of wisdom:

"chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much". Naija girls are proficient in this! It just comes out of the blue.

I am afraid I suffer that sometimes because I am a naturally and perpetually jovial person. But when it happens, I fcking snap and put them in their place quick quick. They feel like if a Trailer travelling at 80 mph just hit them because "so this jovial friendly guy with a soft face can be so confrontational".

They don't have the benefit of seeing the Sagamite mix on NL (Jovial and Harsh sides of the coin) before it happens. Because I am playing and joking with you does no mean I can't tell you to fck off the next minute with complete aplomb. I can't even stand rude and disrespectful girls and I have no problem with confrontations.

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sexybash(f): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

I loved this part:

Some guys think women have contrition when they break their word? As I always say "fck her concept of romance". The same girl that said "A" today, might do "B" tomorrow if it is in her best interest. They think about me, me, me, me, me.

- I don't chase a babe who does not show interest in me or allow me me to take control. I waka pass .........maybe after a few shaggs sha if that is attainable.
- I don't spend money on women until I know them or I am sure it would go somewhere.
- If she has someone else she is keen on or appears to want someone else, I LEAVE HER THE FCK ALONE!
- I show my affection strategically and only if she has passed a set of criteria. I don't do mumu love. My name is not Mumuni.
- Calling her? grin grin grin grin grin Most girls complain about this about me. I am too bad at contacting. Many NL girls will testify to this. grin
- Trust me, if she is not giving it up to you and she is not a virgin, she is giving it up to someone else. Enjoy your life and fck fairytales.
- Never believe a word of what she says about her chastity, values or ethics. Believe what you see her do. Woman can lie to even the lie itself.
- Let her know she is replaceable. As a man, you have the longer shelf life and the power. Use it!

"chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much".

I am afraid I suffer that sometimes because I am a naturally and perpetually jovial person. But when it happens, I fcking snap and put them in their place quick quick. They feel like if a Trailer travelling at 80 mph just hit them because "so this jovial friendly guy with a soft face can be so confrontational".

They don't have the benefit of seeing the Sagamite mix on NL (Jovial and Harsh sides of the coin) before it happens. Because I am playing and joking with you does no mean I can't tell you to fck off the next minute with complete aplomb.
i been dey vex for you but this is a classic peice
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by sexybash(f): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

I loved this part:

"chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much".

They don't have the benefit of seeing the Sagamite mix on NL (Jovial and Harsh sides of the coin) before it happens. Because I am playing and joking with you does no mean I can't tell you to fck off the next minute with complete aplomb.
i been dey vex for you small small, but this is a classic peice i must admit few women like me like the Real man, dont be suprise the lady is only marrying him because she could push him around and he his her last hope shocked
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by laytoshtwo: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Be a man,for how long are you going to beg?it will continue in marriage if you don't stop it now best quote. chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much".
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
nony30: This is the kind of advice that will come from a fish brain,simply amazing!

It's obvious that you are the one who has no brains at all. You were simply fooled by my implying I was female. See your life in the public tongue . Oloshiii
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by cosemiha(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2013
hey, everyone seems to have missed the point. the lady seems to be a very experienced chic in relationships. she knows how and when to switch on the 'beg me' button and this is dangerous for a relationship. you need to take charge of your situation....try to enrage her without begging..if she leaves and don't come back....then she isnt yours...if she does, then she is yours...
cheers
Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Sagamite(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2013
c_osemiha: hey, everyone seems to have missed the point. the lady seems to be a very experienced chic in relationships. she knows how and when to switch on the 'beg me' button and this is dangerous for a relationship. you need to take charge of your situation....try to enrage her without begging..if she leaves and don't come back....then she isnt yours...if she does, then she is yours...
cheers

Nobody is yours. Nobody will ever be yours.

That 'I am/she is/he is yours' are all sweet rubbish and manipulating tools used in relationships.

Affection is a lending, not a purchase.

She is with him out of self-interest. If she sees not much benefit of being with him and has not much to lose, she would move on.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by Mma2012(f): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2013
@op, the truth is that your woman didn't love you. If she really loves you she will do everything to make you feel good. Though as human beings we do offend each other, but it takes only a forgiven and loving heart to forgive and life goes on. Nobody is perfect. So, if she truely loves you she should learn how to forgive you and not capitalizing on your weaknesses. It's still too early to make decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.