Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get (2876 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Dosman(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2008
For where no waiting o.
As she dey do her shakara at th same time I go dey do other runs and if dat one better she is gone be dat.
How on earth a lady go know say a guy dey serious n she no go gree may be she get someonewey dey f**k her one side.
I beg my guyz beware o,most of these ladies u see are like dat.When u dey strggle to get dem somebody dey cruise dem anyhow.
cheesy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by holythug(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2008
y shd waste time on a gal wen we r not in china
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by talk2sulta: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2008
@topic
i
holythug:

y should waste time on a girl when we r not in china
It depends on what you want anyway.If its a lady you want to marry,cant you wait?
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by holythug(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2008
for ow long 10yrs, den we court for 20yrs, before we finally approach d aisle all d while another guy is pumpin her up
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by francis21: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2008
Abbeeegi,
i no get deir time o,Abi u no know say "Time na money". 1,2,3 attempts, if i no dey see any breaking light. na 2 change direction. Dey 3 plenty 4 outside or una no dey see dem.
I strongly belived in one saying that says: IF YOU SEE A BEAUTIFUL BAB TODAY,TOMORROW YOU WILL SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL BAB , NEXT TOMORROW YOU WILL SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BAB AND IT GOES ON LIKE THAT EVEN AFTER DEATH,IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON, !!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
it depends on why i want her,if na to just cut my own sheare 2 weeks is ok.
but if i realy love her, for as long as i keep on seeing her except if she start insulting
me or maybe i can no longer see that attraction in her anymore.

@efua
we were discusing important issue and you are telling tommy how far
hm o, !
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by choco4life(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2008
*Five hours*
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by woodboi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ talk2sulta
thanks for your advice but e no easy
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by angolag(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
Waiting for 3 week is not bad, But if really I am so freaked, I would not go beyond 2 months .Though some girls can be tough and will almsot fustrate you.Just let them be after 2 month if they don't agree to your proposal.A girl who loves a guy will not play hard to get for so long.For shakara girls count me out. I can't just bear such its so intimidating and disgustin.

Ciao
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
Stories tongue
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by choco4life(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2008
stillwater:

Stories tongue
Why?
You think you ladies would always be in control?
Re: To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get by francis21: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2008
Stories? na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Marry Your Brother's/sister's Ex? / Love / Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.