Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26848 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Ramcie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kwame in TINSEL. I don't know his real name. I love the dude to bits. from his complexion to his lips, eyes , the way he talks and when he smiles Chineke! like say make I grab am.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by brilapluz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
jackie appiah..stunning beauty!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by arcis: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ramcie: Kwame in TINSEL. I don't know his real name. I love the dude to bits. from his complexion to his lips, eyes , the way he talks and when he smiles Chineke! like say make I grab am.

Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dickhardener: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
TONI BRAXTON with kim kadashians body,with the carraige of ego boyo,, astute like okonjo iweala with an attitudinal fix to the standard of the women in the 1600s

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
I fink its Osita iheme(pawpaw)!hehehehehehe
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Goldenheart: Hmmmm...
Oh Jesus na Tiwa fine like dis
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tescot: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tiwa Savage don't ask me y!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by metti(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don marry! grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by donPhill(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
wow....i tink i ll choose mtn project fame winner.....the kedike crooner....."miss chidinma"....she's young, sexy and oh my God!...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
ayotolah: William Levy : Cuban but very popular in Mexican soaps. Dat guy fine no b small. (Don't mess with an angel).
Richardo Agbor: My God, his eyes? And his afro cut? His eyes turn me on, anyday, anytime.
David Beckham: Simply beautiful...and when he smiles...kai...
Scot Disick: His swags...and his eyes...and his voice.
C. Ronaldo: Sexy...simply sexy...his torso Kai... A week with him will do...
One dark Yoruba actor, can't remember his name now but he is quite young and close to Damola Olatunji, graduated from Moshood Abiola Poly...just sweet!
only u all these men...ashewo ni e o
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Trey Song"wiz khalifah
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by petsam11(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Isha sasey of CNN. So cool
Guy you are on point...After Genny for me, na dat chick!!! Wow! Do you see the way she walks and how say speaks #especially when she calls her name# Like "AM ISHA SASEY"...Wow! That alone makes me wanna carry her out from the TV...That girl is just lovely...(But after my Genny shaa)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Carinaflo: If i were a guy, i will go for Genevieve Nnaji. I really like that lady.
even as a gal u can still go for her...its now legalized

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kudiice(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
winkI'll be polygamous and marry Scarlet Johansen, Kerri Hilson and Agbani Derego! Love those ladies like I love ma girl friend!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by stevewale(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Any day, any time, ANGELINA JOLIE... Weather na one naira, weather ten naira, baby u gat meeeee... I love that her lips pass my all naija babes ...lolz
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Give me Angelina Jolie and Damilola Adegbite.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Youngzedd(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Temi 23: I so much love the height of John dumelo the ghanian guy. John John John I love you so much

HEY!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by LeJeun3: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Halle Berry

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ashley Green!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kerry Washington! I would have to forget about the age difference.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Ovie56(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
M.i.A or madona
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by metti(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin tongue grin
kudi ice: winkI'll be polygamous and marry Scarlet Johansen, Kerri Hilson and Agbani Derego! Love those ladies like I love ma girl friend!
Asewo man!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Pgent1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
It's definately gonna be chidinma,she's just d type i wuld luv 2 marry as a wife...wish i was d one playing dammy krane role in kedike video
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by yuzedo: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
**Looks at Op's profile picture,googles Joseph Benjamin.. Laughsssss till rapture** grin grin grin

See advert na?!s grin grin

Op wan catch big fish..nne, pls remove your profile picture first, I stand a better chance of landing my crush (Natalie Portman kiss) than you do with that photo on display.. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Deluty997(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yvonne Nelson, Tiwa savage ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ S̴̩o so neo of jumong... Who go ever dream of tonto dike? Sad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by elrony(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lol alicia keys o...i jst love dat gurl...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dickhardener: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
LeJeun3: Halle Berry
it is safe to assume this is perhaps one of the most beautiful woman on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Pgent1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
It's definately gonna be d 1&only miss kedike(chidinma),she's just d type i wuld luv 2 marry as a wife.....wish i was d one playing dammy krane role in kedike video
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dickhardener: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
yuzedo: **Looks at Op's profile picture,googles Joseph Benjamin.. Laughsssss till rapture** grin grin grin

See advert na?!s grin grin

Op wan catch big fish..nne, pls remove your profile picture first, I stand a better chance of landing my crush (Natalie Portman kiss) than you do with that photo on display.. cheesy lipsrsealed
y you dey yab the chick na
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Coldfeet(f): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
agabaI23: You like people who talk dirty in bed no doubt.
cheesygrin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Adekar(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
kate henshaw

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Emma Stone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower / Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.