Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,757 members, 7,862,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? (571 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Can You Allow Your Pastor / Imam Tell You Who To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by ubong560(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
As if my pastor was pinched to preach repentance last sunday service, the man couldnt help but to unleash d importance of repentancy to the worshippers. He went frm one sinful/corruption area to the other. He finally urged those who got thier certicates be it educational or otherwise thru falsehood means to destroy such and go for a fresh one wit utmost sincerity. E.g., if u paid ur way to clear ur waec result, destroy it and put in the exams again to write it urself and make it so as to live a sin-free-life b4 God.

If it were u he was referring to, WHAT WOULD U DO?

Hmmmm... if na me, that alone, i go tell am say dat one na false preaching o cos i no go ever try to destroy my certificates.
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by Exponental(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
If he was d same pastor dat prayed 4 me 2 pass d papers, I will beg him 2 ask God 2 4give us all......cheesy
tank God I have a clean result.....
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Re u a learner?
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by djeezy(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2013
That's a form of restitution but if we are to restitute for everything we attained via falsehood, how many years back can you restitute? Like the cheating in primary and secondary school. Why don't you trace it back to primary 6 or Js3 and start anew? Ridiculous right?
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2013
Was that pastor high on something? Why did the Bible preach forgiveness?
Re: If Ur Pastor/imam Asks U 2 Destroy D Credential And Go For Another One? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2013
Jesus Christ did not die for nothing.if you ask for his mercy,u'll be pardoned and the past remains in the past.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Date / Her Wedding Gift. / Honeymoon Destinations And Ideas....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.