Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15970 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by toygod2: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
have got many nicknames, but i won't tell just one. Its confidential,someone might know me
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by sweetsmalsis(f): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Initially, my nickname was ibot ednikam. My class captain in js2 reversed everybody's name and he used it to call us.
In ss2, our geography teacher was talking about minereals found in nigeria and their location. He made mention of Ikot Epene. My class captain again decided to change my nickname to Ibot Epene. For short Epene1.Ever since den, every one called me Epene1.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by sweetsmalsis(f): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Initially, my nickname was ibot ednikam. My class captain in js2 reversed everybody's name and he used it to call us.
In ss2, our geography teacher was talking about minerals found in nigeria and their location. He made mention of Ikot Epene. My class captain again decided to change my nickname to Ibot Epene. For short Epene1.Ever since den, every one called me Epene1.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kagari: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Back den ORO, but now KAJO
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by calculusx(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
Calculus all the way because i know it front and back,better than my lecturer grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by fflamingo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
Flamingo
Dose days at living stone college
Na one flamingo one stone o

Don't really know how I contacted that name but 90% of my school know one dirty boy name flamingo.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by fflamingo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
Flamingo
Dose days at living stone college
Na one flamingo one stone o

Don't really know how I contacted that name but 90% of my school know one dirty boy name flamingo.

But for university naw na Landlord
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by uncletbuddy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oshomole in sec. Sch cause my surname hz similar pronunciation and Last born in h institutn cos i wz d smallest then
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by MaziOmenuko: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Omenuko the s---e-x addict!
Check my signature for the detailsgrin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by geegirl101(f): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Hycon Bc: Hmmmmmmm......want to toilet,I'm coming
Lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by geegirl101(f): 12:25am On Jan 25, 2013
Book worm/mac gulty/

Because I named myself and I tot it was cool.lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emmyk(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2013
dick hardener: ALL YOUR CONSPICIUOS EYEBROW..Is there any kind of hidden eyebrow again. Simply English would do bros.
lol. Conspiciousness pass conspiciousness.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Chidoxyl(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2013
My initials (CID - Chidi Ijere Daniel) ironically became my nickname & swallowed up my other nicknames.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kandiikane(m): 2:19am On Jan 25, 2013
omo_to_dun:

It does. That's the idea. If no one calls me sexy, why can't I call myself? grin

Aha, true.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Princepioneer(m): 3:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Av always been called THE PIONEER cos am always the FIRST........ wink
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by pavitrabalse07: 6:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Pavi and gubbi.. Because I was short and pavi is short form of my name (Pavitra)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by humblesteve(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Oga because of my silly mistake calling my crk teacher Oga wen he said sumyin funny D whole class began to call me OGA chaii bur tank God we re out it ws so irritating....
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Ikoniko(f): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Ebiro4: My friends in secondary school used to called me"Wiseman" because of the eloquent statement of my ideas,any things i said is well researched and well articulated.I used gives them very palatable gist with a take home conversation.
who wil eva forget d one n only ''wiseman'' of kwali. Our honourable blue house captain
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by realOMSY: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2013
OMSY I gave maself.....
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Stalemate(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2013
CJN.. <chief justice of nigeria>... It was b'cos of the way i'd refer to constitution whenever any wrong is being done in the class. Greatest EHINMOSAN SCHOOL. What a great 'alma mata'
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2013
calculusx: Calculus all the way because i know it front and back,better than my lecturer grin grin

Were u are Fego
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2013
If I mention my Nickname Nairalanders will figure me out... I still dey sha cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by AdexOmoby(f): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
esu kekere...I wonder still date why dis woman gave me this name.Maybe becz I was quite skinny, short and very brillant. Chai, I won several prizes for my school and had lots of double promotions(dnt beef me o, na God!) tongue I didnt know the meaning until I was in secondary school. But now, everybody calls me 'Omoby'
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Dipobond: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
Tuberless....Cos I no get 'yam' for back of leg...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by StephenJoseph(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mine is A-square, coz my name and surname begins wit d alphabet ''A''
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by cutekonkolo(f): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Emmyk: iron monkey! Cos I shaved all my conspicuous eyebrow
Very funny
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by blackbeau1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
sparkle cuz i actually sparkle grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by JisolaMar(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Edoblakky: They called me wahala because I was full of troubles.
hey bros, u stil nairaland? wink.....
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by jamih: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mine is j" abrv of ma
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by LateefahToyin(f): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lepa latty...coz i was nd stil vewi slim...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Efheoluwa(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
Henry! Cos i'm a good striker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities / Fire Guts UNIBEN Female Hostel / How Does School Pass Through Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.