Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15964 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Inyinese(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
okpurukpu, thy call me that time till today.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Symphony007: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
"Mr president" because it had always been my dream to become president and be that knight in shinning amour who will save this nation!!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 1Dray(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
warrior101:

I greet you bruda. The Lurd is your strenght...

Lol... U've gotta be kidding me.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by idrisolaide(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bad Boy! as the name implies..
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chibabe.cos every guy wants to date me back then.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
J-best...cuz...ma crk teacher started it wen i argued with him as to where Jesus was born...& err'body followed(mumu times)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by MaziOmenuko: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mazi omenuko the 's--e--xx addict'
The real story is in my signature.
#warning. . . S'-e-x-plicit content; viewer discretion is adviced#
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by joangirl: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Cow bell our milk.I used to feel bad but I got used to the name cos I am slim and a little busty
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 1Dray(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
lynpetra: Chibabe.cos every guy wants to date me back then.

What about now?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by safarigirl(f): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Fulani. Cos I look fulani, but I'm Igbo
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
SCOPY

That name became so popular that it over shadowed my real name back then in campus.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Marcopolo by one class mate ronke...and wrong by anoda idiot gal. My name is Mark btw...then while I was in ss2 my government teacher used to call me Lawyer Mark cus I was the brightest then and he tot I would study and become a lawyer! Never wanted to study law then. Tho am a law student now. Names follow people so its good to accept good nicks and reject being called negative ones
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 1Dray(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
joangirl: Cow bell our milk.I used to feel bad but I got used to the name cos I am slim and a little busty

Really?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Spartakos: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Make i call am?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 18wheeler: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
'Smokie'. Theres this music band back then with the name and my dad had their album. I bragged about them to my friends who didnt know the band and thought I lied about them so they named me SMOKIE.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by tesimola4real(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
person and omosexy
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by rodeo0070(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was NASE, derived from my name spelt backwards...
But of course, I no longer answer to that nick and its features...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by korexes(f): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
There was a guy in sec sch we used to call "AGBONMIRABU". Because his head was very big and had many shapes depending on where u are looking from. I never knew his real name.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by coolsamba(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Samba...cos bak den I break records, even now
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Laitesmart: If we have the opportunity to re-live the past, one of those things we would want to re live is our educational life. No wonder they said School life is the best...
One of those things that endears you to school is having friends calling you a funny nickname probably because of a funny occurence...
I could remember my friends in school calling me OGROMA because of my height and my huge body form...
What was your own nickname?
.rickrosay.becus they chose to gve it to me
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Yusluv77(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
"Je Porte" a french words which means "I wear" I was in the class when one of my french Teacher asked me to stood up and described what I wore while I started saying Je porte, Je porte, Je porte..... Didnt know what they called shirt talkless of trouser in french... Dats whr Je porte comes frm... *wink*
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Claroo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was Igboo(Weed) due 2 ma Voice
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by donphilopus: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by poshest(f): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by mkoabiola: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
AB pure water,back den in sec sku.
I had intention to produce pure water.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Meklex(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
mine was youngface due to my baby'ish countenance, but later changed to younglife till I discovered Meklex which I named myself.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by DeGenius3(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Didn't really have any... but would have loved one
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Melahou(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sherer...cos i was a top football does days in sch
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by chessguru1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Rubbish see some people claiming sweet nickname for nairaland. Op meant what peopl called you, not what you wished people called you. See people with names like hally (short for halitosis), lump of Blast(short of his shapeless shi*t like nature) coming and forming sweet nick name
angry
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by EASY39(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
EASY man,because life is so simple to me
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by NEROSKY(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
zuma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate::Winner:DELSU / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.