Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (16155 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Rich4god(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was Peter Crouch cos am tall and a fan of Liverpool, but my room mate call me Laptop cos every minute of the day am browsing
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2013
vicade: Turbidity.

One Biology teacher who likes to show himself pointed me out to define turbidity. I over defined it with multiple examples. And the whole class jeered and applauded. Since that day I was called turbidity. Good times.
oya whats turbidity?? smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2013
For sale
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by naturality(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2013
I remember they used to call me Dog then, because my saw name was Ajah smiley

One day, I provoked a guy and he brought bone to class the next day, and came to put it on my desk and shouting

Bingo, Bingo, eat some bone. The whole class saw the him, and were all shouting Bingo, bingo.

Even in maths class, them de call me adjacent. no be small thing.

I go enter school with happiness, come out with sadness

My papa done report to the principal tired so tay, principal nor know wetin to de again because any small thing, student go call you dog

This was when I was in High school and secondary school

E no esay mehn.

Memories

N.B: I no be Calabar, I be ibo boy

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2013
I had quite a few nick names.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Johnnny(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was "Pa Jimoh". Those who read the publication called ikebe super & Baba Ajasco will know why I am called Pa Jimoh.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by begwong: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2013
mine was RASTER PLATE. me love reggae music and lyks feeling iree!
kpuyakka!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Dygeasy(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2013
While in secondary school, I was always dating girls on and oFfline even without seeing you, once you trip for my voice, you're done for. I get girls' numbers from anyone who's willing to drop and the parol starts.

But there was a particular girl named Susan I was dating and I hadn't seen her no way to send pictures...no facebook, bbm or 2go. A girl in my school back then was living close to Susan's house so she brought her pictures.

Ol'boi come see this babe, she worwor die and she con fat join. See shame, my friends just dey laff. Me wey don tell them say I get one sure babe. The babe sef don tell me say she fine na so I believe am.

I stopped calling her since then and she came for my VS again. I just waved from afar.

Since that day my friends have been calling me SUSSY

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by gerrardomendes(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2013
jogrin0: they called me ''capon''....cuz i was alwayz d leada in any bad gang in school......though av changed
now u r leading fellowship
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Jarus(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Secondary school: Zoo-Rhee-Cool; Zurique
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Desdola(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was 'ogede' or 'banana' in secondary school cos they considered me too soft but now man is endowed and bold.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by yertyr(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Seun.... cos I always attack him when thread lyk dis make FP.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by TableLeg(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2013
Dygeasy:
But there was a particular girl named Susan I was dating and I hadn't seen her no way to send pictures...no facebook, bbm or 2go. A girl in my school back then was living close to Susan's house so she brought her pictures.
Ol'boi come see this babe, she worwor die and she con fat join. See shame, my friends just dey laff. Me wey don tell them say I get one sure babe. The babe sef don tell me say she fine na so I believe am.
I stopped calling her since then and she came for my VS again. I just waved from afar.
Since that day my friends have been calling me SUSSY
I think you are a bit of a ret..ard and a bit of a moro..n
How can you date someone you havnt seen or met?!
You need to be caged indefinitely in a mental asylum!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Jonnysteve: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2013
Escaper cos i always had a way of escaping punishment den back in secondary skool even wen i was involved in committing an offence wit my guys.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Flygerian1(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Piro.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by TableLeg(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Kassidy90: They call me SMALL coz I have a small stature
No i think it is because you have a small willy!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by nairalady(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2013
stainless grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by azpekuliar: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2013
Secondary school, '90s: Plato de Sanitoma.... Plato for short....
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Ola0711: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2013
Dick man...because am used to f.ucking muslim girls...muslim girls toto swt very well..they dnt normally wear pant

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Monzuur(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2013
ARE............Bcoz am d most troublesome and d most brilliant student................ARE gbogbo student
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2013
My Nickname in School?

I'm popular known and called as "SERVER" because I do crack for everyone in my campus cool browsing cheats and even configure it to their phone and pc even for free when I was in 100 level but nowadays,I do general assistance for lecturers,teaching and non-teaching staffs,stallites,freshers and jambites which made my nickname to be well known even up till now.

I love it.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ikekings(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2013
Isi kwo nwa (head wey get extra jara for am)... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2013
"age" oh man, i hate those guys, and The nickname was given to me because i was very young and i won't join the crime caucus. Hence they say i have age issues.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by eminemkayc: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Emin3m... was and still is a die hard shady fan...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by sharubutu(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2013
DABULL. Because I looked and played football like Daniel da bull Amokachi.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Chief-knocking officer....cos in my JS3, our intro-tech teacher saw i was a short boy...so he made me to knock anyone who made noise in class. Most times, i had to climb his chair to do so.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by lordbucos(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Mine is Osekita...because I resemble one of man tough lecturer back in school days.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by yuzedo: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .
Oh yeah? Well then I need yo numba! angry

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kudiice(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called ,and still called M.I because I culd rap and also ma initials to my name "Maikudi Isa".

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2013
jogrin0: they called me ''capon''....cuz i was alwayz d leada in any bad gang in school......though av changed
u sure say u don change?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 5imeon(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2013
peter crouch
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2013
BCK THEM IN COMMAND SEC JOS I WS CALL ***GENERAL CUS I WZ A gallant mmber of d Cadet e[color=]BCK THEM IN COMMAND SEC JOS I WS CALL ***GENERAL CUS I WZ A gallant mmber of d Cadet e[/color]BCK THEM IN COMMAND SEC JOS I WS CALL ***GENERAL CUS I WZ A gallant mmber of d Cadet e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students / Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.