Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15943 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by patrickmuf(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was limca cos i was the shortest in class
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by doofanc: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Babamide: One-quarter. I limped cos I have a shorter leg hence the nickname.

aww. That was quite unfair. But i guess they meant no harm
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine is PROF., coz I know it all back then.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by saintugo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Smiling,hmmm secondary skols days were sometin else,had friends back den dat were into all kinds of vices,so each time am invited to join and I considered dat it was bad I vehemently refused and d next tin dat comes out of deir mouths is SAINT,lol having flash backs,so in order for me to make dem drop d name or get angry wit it I decided to add the first three letters of ma name to SAINT to give SAINTUGO and since den I adopted d name to dis day look at ma ID
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 1Dray(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Martowskin: At evry level of my skulin i had different nickname for 1 reason or d other. PRIMARY SKUL: i was called BASTARD LEFT, because of d high magnitude of shot i hav on my left leg durin football matches. JUNIOR SEC SCH: i was call HELMET cos my size of head is dat of 2people. SENIOR SEC SCH: i was called TD, short form of technical drawing, i was d best tech drawin student in d skul den. In D UNIVERSITY: i was call ENGR. CHILAKPU JNR. I was d best engineering drawing student in d engineerin faculty, so i was name after d lecturer handling d course. In my street am called DOCTOR, til dis day i dnt knw hw and y dat name

Hmmm... Guess you are a FUTOite.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by CzarChris(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Slow P.(as in poison) a few dared call me ochicha(as in the roach that did what the rat was blamed for). I had the most innocent face you would ever see, I was loved by all including the school principle, but I was the deadliest most cunning trickster in school back then, my exploits where terrible. No further information.*lip sealed.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Dygeasy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Table Leg :

I think you are a bit of a ret..ard and a bit of a moro..n
How can you date someone you havnt seen or met?!
You need to be caged indefinitely in a mental asylum!!!
while you are a bit of a dumbass... I think this thread is about something that has happened in the past and you're here making it sound like yesterday.

I'm not surprised at all those things you put up there. Your brain can't work beyond that I'm pretty sure.

Hediot like you!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Pat4lyf: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
My name was 'skoin mama' coz i dnt lyk 2 borow my classmates stationeries so when ever one of them is with my classmates i start 2 shout on them.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Treasure508(f): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
i was called 'always at d rite time'
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kingGoldust(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
My nick name till today is King Goldust cos I look like a great wrestler called king Goldust by then and I was a good fighter and never scared of anything.people loved me then cos I don't like cheating. No one can cheat each other if am around. I hate cheating. That's me.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by madeit2thetop(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
idi amin ...cos as a junior or even klas mate sef u wont want to cross my path in the hostel cos am going to give u than you asked forgrin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Evansedos: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
i was called bell bottom because of the nature of my trouser(the old skool type)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by seanmanuel(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
In high school, mine was EGBO{sore}MAN cos i was rugged, dirty, troublesome {in a gentle way} and my body was full of scars. Wonder how i won the most handsome guy award in my university days. As an undergraduate, I was called DENZEL WASHINGTON. Wat a transformation!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
sunny t:

For your mind, Kanu resemble you

abi na u resemble kanu

Na Kanu resemble me cos I first know myself before I knew Kanu

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by McLucas(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Configure
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
In secondary school, "Yellow rat".

In UNI, "escaped Lebanese"

Na my complexion cause am.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by warrior101: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
1Dray:

Lol... U've gotta be kidding me.

I ain't kidding... Do you know the other guy i greeted before? I think he drives a yellow hummer with plate number bdb101 something... i might be wrong
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by doopsy(f): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Was called miss pepeye,cos I was so slim ,and had this gait,was a stepper. grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by habayommy: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was called EFIWE OF IWELAND because i was gentle and brilliant.

I guess most stammerers are brilliant
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Burntcoal(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
lol mine was ferefe dat means 'apply slightly' so much enjoy applying my white powder den, i can neva b short of it in my locker, bag even seniors count on me to av powder stashed somewhere on me. U av to see my face den neva oily. Bt now foundation has taken its place.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by cupid4ig(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
ikekings: Isi kwo nwa (head wey get extra jara for am)... embarassed embarassed embarassed
pls where can i see ur pics cos i need to see ur head tongue
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by cupid4ig(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .
how do we know u are not still ugly? tongue
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kandiikane(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was crocodile eyes.

Because of my big eyes.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kandiikane(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
omo_to_dun: omo_to_dun.

Because I was (and still am) amazingly and unbelievably ugly.

239th to comment on 8th page, so I give all the undivided glory to the one and only Almighty Jesus Christ.

lmao but this contradicts your signature.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by lonelydora: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Last-Born, because i was the youngest and the most intelligent, and also i'm the last in a family of six.

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by choppu: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
They called me ENVELOPE......

This is becos I don't waste time to slap anybody who misbehaved
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by mkoabiola: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
seanmanuel: In high school, mine was EGBO{sore}MAN cos i was rugged, dirty, troublesome {in a gentle way} and my body was full of scars. Wonder how i won the most handsome guy award in my university days. As an undergraduate, I was called DENZEL WASHINGTON. Wat a transformation!
Egbo(sore) wat a wonderful nick name.
Dat means u were very dirty,dat u don't even clean up.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Mrevildoer(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Laitesmart: If we have the opportunity to re-live the past, one of those things we would want to re live is our educational life. No wonder they said School life is the best...
One of those things that endears you to school is having friends calling you a funny nickname probably because of a funny occurence...
I could remember my friends in school calling me OGROMA because of my height and my huge body form...
What was your own nickname?

EvildoeR
cuz i fear nobody.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Kpokpo4life: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bussy, Ebanor, Cowbell and many others i cant remember
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ocelot2006(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
DIG/The Bull. I was a wicked prefect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities / Ishaq Oloyede Insists On The Use Of NIN To Register For UTME / Is Examination Really The True Test Of Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.