Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot (9273 Views)

Recruitment: Mbu begs Buhari to rehabilitate Police colleges / EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani / Presidency Feeding Budget Higher Than Capital Allocation For 10 Police Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Ola0711: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Take dat..Your father is in hell crying! And u are still following his foot step to type rubbish against the president of the country where ur mother is also a citizen
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by takedat(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ola0711: emi lon bawi? Oti ya were ..oloriburuku..omo odaran
Ofo lo ma se! Harebrained mofo trying to engage in tribal slurs with his superior.

1 Like

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by mkoabiola: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
I love ds govt .na so so panel .
Panel beater too much for ds govt .
Ds is a panel beater regime.

3 Likes

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Ola0711: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
maryjames9: First,i return that curse on you. Second,how do you know i cant control my family? Again,i dont knw why you feel threatened. I'm simply expressing my mind. If u feel offended,sori bastard Igbo animal
maryjames9: First,i return that curse on you. Second,how do you know i cant control my family? Again,i dont knw why you feel threatened. I'm simply expressing my mind. If u feel offended,sori bastard Igbo animal
am not an igbo..am a typical yoruba boy from ondo state owo town...ode lasan omolokun..oloriburuku...omo odaran
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by dnative(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
another job for the boyz
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by fkaz(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ola0711: [color=#990000][/color] am not an igbo..am a typical yoruba boy from ondo state owo town...ode lasan omolokun..oloriburuku...omo odaran

MUMU, nah waitin do you dis evening?

1 Like

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Iceslizer(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Im sure He's on top of the situation right now. grin grin grin
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Let me hear word jor
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by CyberG: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
Siga: ...And another committee to probe the Appraisal of the work done...lol

LOL...and FINALLY...I mean in the final, final...FINALLY final after the gazillion committees (whenever that is)...the report is FORGOTTEN or half-assed implemented or postponed to after 2015 or ....

1 Like

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Onlinebiz2012: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Symphony007: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
And if he had immediately released funds running into the billions and ordered a full overhaul of the college. All you armchair experts will start railing on how wastefull and corrupt this government is. It's very easy to put together strongs words that make no sense and jab the president so you'll get multiple "likes"...it's another thing to exude common sense.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by CyberG: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2013

Ola0711: [color=#990000][/color] am not an igbo..am a typical yoruba boy from ondo state owo town...ode lasan omolokun..oloriburuku...omo odaran

[size=14pt]LOL...Really? See your yansh for outside: https://www.nairaland.com/ola0711/posts. Not interested in your issues but had to expose your tribal hypocrisy grin grin grin [/size]
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Jerie(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Symphony007: And if he had immediately released funds running into the billions and ordered a full overhaul of the college. All you armchair experts will start railing on how wastefull and corrupt this government is. It's very easy to put together strongs words that make no sense and jab the president so you'll get multiple "likes"...it's another thing to exude common sense.

Why don't you string together yor words in defence of GEJ and get your likes?

He paid on the spot assessment to a place and needs a panel to determine his next step. Doesn't he have a brain? Do you run your family the way this waster runs Nigeria? If he were your employee, would you keep him in your hire? Do you want your children to act the way he is acting?

3 Likes

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Jerie(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2013

Mr Man, these are not needed. Engage in intellectual exchanges and sheath your gourd of insults.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by skyp(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
I am tired of this committee committee committee. O God na so we go dey dey?
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by lacasa: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2013
gringringrin
Hehehe!

Are we sure dis GEJ is not the anti-christ (nigerian version)
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by LRNZH(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Panelocracy!

Welldone Mr. Shoeless.

Money wey dem for take repair Police College dem wan carry am dash another panel of politricians.

Double Wahala for Dead Body - Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Symphony007: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Jerie:

Why don't you string together yor words in defence of GEJ and get your likes?

He paid on the spot assessment to a place and needs a panel to determine his next step. Doesn't he have a brain? Do you run your family the way this waster runs Nigeria? If he were your employee, would you keep him in your hire? Do you want your children to act the way he is acting?
what happened to all previous allocations channeled to this school, full accountability of allocation recieved and spent on the school, official responsible for the state of the school and appopraite punishment. Are'nt these findings that needs to be put together and executed before more money is poured in which might disappear? In civilied societies this os how things are done, when four american died in bengazi, libya last year. An accountability review commitee was set up to look into it and their findings is the manual the u.s government is using to piece together the situation. So this critisim is shallow minded and frankly petty!!
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by freehero: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2013
This jonagoat will self-destruct himself one day.....
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by honeric01(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2013
Funny Quote for Today:

'This is a true story: "Once upon a time, there lived a MAD MAN whose ramshackled makeshift hut was conspicously sandwitched behind the fence of the IKEJA POLICE COLLEGE. Perharps out of cheer buffonry of a the demented mind of a lunatic that he was, he would "join" the RECRUITS from afar every morning as they engage in their match-past training. "Left, right, left, right, left...." He matches along with them in solitude, keeping a reasonable distance, but yet conspicous enough to attract the attention of the COMMANDANT of the college. One day, the stupified Commandant halted the parrade midway and beckoned on the MAD MAN. "Heh u, come here...u wan join POLICE?" Without a bit of hesitation and in apparent disdain, the MAD MAN shouted back at the COMMANDANT "Me, join POLICE, I de CRAZE..?" Who is sanner, the Commandant or the Madman?'

~ Alex Akao.

1 Like

Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Alxmyr(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2013
dabrake: back then In high school, If my principal intercepts you while trying to scale the fence, There is no need for Disciplinary Committee for you.

Here in my university, if the VC or any member of the exams malpractice committee discover any microchip on you, there is no need for Senate hearing for you.

Why Retardinho will decide to set up a committee after discovering the rot in that place with his neiked eye(s) is beyond me.

That your university must be one of the mushroom universities we have around.
Real university will constitute a panel to try your offences. You are entitle to fair hearing, no matter what.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by saved: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2013
Osama10: Woe on to Nigeria.
@ Osama10: some are busy looking for ways to take Nigeria out of myriads of challeges, some fast and pray for the healing of the Nation. All you could do was to place more curse on Nigeria. Remember, if there is any woe betiding the Nation, you, your generation unborn and many innocents like you will have a taste of the woe. Pray for the peace of Nigeria, for those who love her shall experience goodness. Shalom.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Good! But, immediate construction of appropriate facilities must start now before the probing end in a long row. Please, save the lives of those young officers and provide them the necessary amenities.

JEEZ!
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by gfunkera(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Jonathan can so love committee sha. Anyway dis committe is D.O.A (dead on arrival) cos the members are part of the police system and they now want to look into money approriated to d police force. Why didn't they just choose people without links to the police. I dare to say some, if not all are part of the rot in d system. Let's wait and see d outcome.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Jerie(m): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Symphony007: what happened to all previous allocations channeled to this school, full accountability of allocation recieved and spent on the school, official responsible for the state of the school and appopraite punishment. Are'nt these findings that needs to be put together and executed before more money is poured in which might disappear? In civilied societies this os how things are done, when four american died in bengazi, libya last year. An accountability review commitee was set up to look into it and their findings is the manual the u.s government is using to piece together the situation. So this critisim is shallow minded and frankly petty!!

Although the review panel was described as “independent” its board members were appointed by the Secretary of State and the Director for National Intelligence. CNN indicated that such reports are mandated by Congress when U.S. government employees are killed overseas. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accepted the panel’s findings and vowed to implement all 29 of its recommendations.

examiner.com/article/benghazi-panel-faults-state-department-for-security-lapse

Do you notice where it says that Congress (Parliament) mandates such panels WHEN U.S. GOVT. EMPLOYEES ARE KILLED OVERSEAS.

Wiseacre, blindness is not a defence to stupidity. You don't need a committee to renovate a house. You need builders.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam: This is a very wise and good step your excellency,if he fires all you will be the first to complain,remember the decay has been there for the past 30years,this administration is bent to ensure that things are done normally and with accordance of the rule of law.

Once more I think and know its a very good move,and anyone found wanting must face the full powers of the law and the presidency.
Mr Man people like you when given the opportunity to rule you will rule your people to death.Why defend rubbish?I weep for not just my country but the set of people that constitutes her citizenry.Does the President not know that the decay is as a result of corruption?You want to tell us he does not know the people responsible?Why not hand them over to EFCC persecution and money recovered from their seized assets and cash in their account be used for rehabilitation of this various Police training centres.To tell you they all know what they are doing if not that CHANNELS TV did a documentary on the Police college at Ikeja the President would'nt have remembered the other Police colleges.Mind you this committee will be appropriated fund running into millions of naira in other for them to operate.Why not save the fund for the rehabilitation project?That man need God himself to draft ideas into his head because his numerous Advicers cannot do it.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by dabrake(m): 2:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Alxmyr:

That your university must be one of the mushroom universities we have around.
Real university will constitute a panel to try your offences. You are entitle to fair hearing, no matter what.
dem don see bullet for your hand, you still dey find senate hearing.
you sef dey think like GEJ
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 25, 2013
lacasa: gringringrin
Hehehe!

Are we sure dis GEJ is not the anti-christ (nigerian version)

Your comment got me cracking with laughter in Go down low mode
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by miiraaj: 2:28am On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam: This is a very wise and good step your excellency,if he fires all you will be the first to complain,remember the decay has been there for the past 30years,this administration is bent to ensure that things are done normally and with accordance of the rule of law.

Once more I think and know its a very good move,and anyone found wanting must face the full powers of the law and the presidency.
The first Dog is out to bark grin grin grin
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by COOLDUN: 2:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Symphony007: what happened to all previous allocations channeled to this school, full accountability of allocation recieved and spent on the school, official responsible for the state of the school and appopraite punishment. Are'nt these findings that needs to be put together and executed before more money is poured in which might disappear? In civilied societies this os how things are done, when four american died in bengazi, libya last year. An accountability review commitee was set up to look into it and their findings is the manual the u.s government is using to piece together the situation. So this critisim is shallow minded and frankly petty!!

To your own intelligence is it advisable to probe the suspects with the head suspects? thank you for using US in your example. How long did it take the US officials to get the result of the panel and actions on them? How many committees has the president formed since he came into power? How many of their findings has he acted upon? Do you know how much fund that is wasted on these irrelevant committees? The Police and other rotten institutions need an urgent attention and not copied western approaches that never work in Nigeria. Before GEJ leaves office he will succeed in appointing all his friends and cronies as committee chairmen. This panel you are in support of now will never yield any positive fruit. Stop teaching your headmasters on nairaland forum. Your argument is never logical at all.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by platodeen(m): 2:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Expect d outcome of probe in d nxt 1million yrs.Nd without solution!!!A sheer waste of time.
Re: 11-man Panel To Probe Police Colleges’ Rot by kunleblack: 3:16am On Jan 25, 2013
I pray the panel and probe remains transparent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment / Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover / The Hatred Is Obvious - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.