Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me (7323 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by tunapawizzy: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Richfella: My brother, the best way to fight fire is with fire. Abraham Lincoln told his son's teacher to "teach him to be gentle with gentle people, and tough with tough people".

If someone gives you bullshít, immediately return the bullshít 2X. Once people know you have the potential and capacity to return their nonsense - they sit up.

Once you're timid, supplicating and ball-less, certain kinds of people smell blood and go for the kill.

Don't pretend to have a mistress, get a mistress. Stop helping her with stuff. Live in the house but do not be in the house.

IMPORTANT: You are not doing any of these to get a reaction from her. You are not doing this for her to change. NO! you're just coming at it from the position of one 'door closes...another door opens'.

You have a díck, which by it's very nature must be pocked into some dark places. Now, whether it's with her or with another party is entirely up to her.

NEVER beg for séx.
buhaha dis one na faya for faya
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by sunnyt1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Acidosis: Draft a fake sms on your phone about how you enjoyed s. ex with another woman...

"hi sweety, when do I see you again? I still want a feel of yesterday's *** *winks*"

All you need is another new sim... Keep exchanging provocative sms with the line and make sure the sim is safe.

Haha. why wud you resolve an emotional issue like dis?
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by sunnyt1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
pDude: All of you unmarried people here are yarning balls. angry

Only a married person can advice thia fella. And here is the advice:

OP, the best way to get her attention is to treat her ecactly the way she treats you. Ignore her and don't beg her for sex or anything. Act nonchallantly. You will see results after a week or 2.

Please remember to say thank you. smiley

Did you say u are a married man? I totally doubt nd disagree wit your opinion on hw to resolve the issue
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by sunnyt1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Meegadough: Are you sure, she's not possessed? Her spiritual husband at work. She needs deliverance man. T.B Joshua can be of a help.

Is that an advise? chei
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by sunnyt1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
worldstevo: For over 2 years i have been married with no child.Even though i don't trouble my wife over this (tests done prove that her and not me have minor fertility issue) yet for over a year her attitude towards sex has been nothing to write home about.What i mean is that i practically have to beg her for sex.This terrible situation has caused several fights between us despite the fact that i have calmly had a chat with her on this matter on several occasions; trying to make her understand the temptations she is exposing me to of which she promised to change.Yet, she has repeatedly done otherwise; inspite of her initial promise/agreement not to deny me sex before we got married and uses any slightest disagreement,issue or excuse to frustrate my touch.
Apart from my job which i lost of recent,i hardly have any problem that a right thinking woman would complain of.I don't smoke,drink nor womanize and i help her in virtually everything domestic all in the name of love.
Now,my love for her is dwindling ; my patience over her childless state expiring and i am at the brink of searching for a mistress or more accommodating lady

KINDLY ADVICE ME COZ AM GOING NUTS HERE! I totally love sex.

I understand hw u feel man but pls permit me to point out somethings here

-The point is she is depressed and you need to understand that. Women are really more emotional then men, while you are going abt ur daily life and thinking abt sex she is thinking abt the pains of nt having children yet, she is thinkin abt her age mates and friends who already have children. Can you spot the difference now? women shd be understood and appreciated.

-But what is she upto? Whats on her mind? Has she given up on having children? Why doe she thinks not having sex is the solution to this issue? Do you know her that much? For how long did u court b4 marriage?

- Having it in mind that d infertility issue comes from her, are you rubbing it on her? Are you asking her funny questions? Are you giving her the impression that you might take a 2nd wife in the nearest future?

-I cant understand why a married woman wud deny her husband sex, dis had neva yielded any positive result, i wonder y some women keep doing this, its such a funny thing to do, seriously

- Permit me to ask you again, do you know your wife that much?

1 Like

Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
jay bee: You might as well start helping yourself with

Laff wan kill me ooooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by sexy74(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Poster, show her love but treat her she treats you: if you are bored and cant stay without a child again get someone else to give you one if she truly has a problem as you said; but if the findings about fertility problem is not confirmed tell her you give her some time to change but if she does not guy make yourself happy and relegate her to the back ground: dont be at the mercy of the girl, she should be under your mercy: its a womans world which men control.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
For almost a year ke? Assuming you have not been 'doing it by yourself', I guess there would be more speerm than blood in your body. Your bloated blokos go don full sotay speeerm go dey gush out from your mouth/nostrils/ears/anus anytime wey you cough.

This kind of fate can only befall 'faithful' and overly loving mumu husbands. No-nonsense dudes seldom experience such B.S. In any case, don't be surprised to learn soon that she is denying you sex while offering it enthusiastically to some other man/men elsewhere.

You might prefer to interpret her nonsense as an expression of frustration about her infertility/childlessness and perhaps your joblessness. Some mediators would therefore advise you to be 'understanding' and 'patient' with her. Lol. I laugh in sign-language. Anyways, I don't have the patience to give advice to the soft men that face these kinds of issues. I guess you should make do with the advice already offered by my oga:

Richfella: My brother, the best way to fight fire is with fire. Abraham Lincoln told his son's teacher to "teach him to be gentle with gentle people, and tough with tough people".

If someone gives you bullshít, immediately return the bullshít 2X. Once people know you have the potential and capacity to return their nonsense - they sit up.

Once you're timid, supplicating and ball-less, certain kinds of people smell blood and go for the kill.

Don't pretend to have a mistress, get a mistress. Stop helping her with stuff. Live in the house but do not be in the house.

IMPORTANT: You are not doing any of these to get a reaction from her. You are not doing this for her to change. NO! you're just coming at it from the position of one 'door closes...another door opens'.

You have a díck, which by it's very nature must be pocked into some dark places. Now, whether it's with her or with another party is entirely up to her.

NEVER beg for séx.

2 Likes

Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2013

NEVER beg for séx.

A dumb post coming from a smart person... cool
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nickydrake(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2013

NEVER beg for séx.

He he he. I haff die.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by GboyegaD(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
sexy74: @ Poster, show her love but treat her she treats you: if you are bored and cant stay without a child again get someone else to give you one if she truly has a problem as you said; but if the findings about fertility problem is not confirmed tell her you give her some time to change but if she does not guy make yourself happy and relegate her to the back ground: dont be at the mercy of the girl, she should be under your mercy: its a womans world which men control.

Is there any crime in adoption? Must he marry another wife to father a child because the wife has some issues? Anyways, it depends on his view of the whole thing.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Sapphire86(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
OP I sympathise wit u o! I can't imagine denying my hubby sex 4 a year, na curse or spell?
I prolly think d reason she does so is bcuz she feels @ d end of d day, she ll ve nothing 2 show 4 it cuz of her fertility issue.
As regards u, looking outside ll only solve d issue temporarily n add fire permanently. So what I'd say is still do wht u do around d house n channel ur sex..ual energy to a money earning venture no matter how small it is. Keep God as ur partner n things shd bounce back in ur favor soonest. I knw its hard but fight 4 ur life, ur destiny and ur marriage.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by jpphilips(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2013
worldstevo: For over 2 years i have been married with no child.Even though i don't trouble my wife over this (tests done prove that her and not me have minor fertility issue) yet for over a year her attitude towards sex has been nothing to write home about.What i mean is that i practically have to beg her for sex.This terrible situation has caused several fights between us despite the fact that i have calmly had a chat with her on this matter on several occasions; trying to make her understand the temptations she is exposing me to of which she promised to change.Yet, she has repeatedly done otherwise; inspite of her initial promise/agreement not to deny me sex before we got married and uses any slightest disagreement,issue or excuse to frustrate my touch.
Apart from my job which i lost of recent,i hardly have any problem that a right thinking woman would complain of.I don't smoke,drink nor womanize and i help her in virtually everything domestic all in the name of love.
Now,my love for her is dwindling ; my patience over her childless state expiring and i am at the brink of searching for a mistress or more accommodating lady

KINDLY ADVICE ME COZ AM GOING NUTS HERE! I totally love sex.

The bold part of the post is your problem, Nigerian women are not your everyday women
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by sexybash(f): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2013
@poster you most likely begged her to marry her abi?
now you are begging for sex? the truth is before you married her you saw all these attitude which you choose to ignore,am not advising you bad oh. But i know for sure that variety is the spice of Life QED grin cheesy wink
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2013
yes ur broke ass can handle a mistress angry
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2013
pDude: All of you unmarried people here are yarning balls. angry

Only a married person can advice thia fella. And here is the advice:

OP, the best way to get her attention is to treat her ecactly the way she treats you. Ignore her and don't beg her for sex or anything. Act nonchallantly. You will see results after a week or 2.

Please remember to say thank you. smiley
Do you know that some people have remained unmarried because they know too much about marriage while some are married because they know nothing about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by jpphilips(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2013
tpacalipse: Do you know that some people have remained unmarried because they know too much about marriage while some are married because they know nothing about marriage.

the guy is broke, the woman refuses him sex, that is a normal trend in Naija it is no news, on a second thought, she may be dealing with an STI or UTI and doesn't want you to be infected, either way, you are bleeped.

get something doing, then move out of the house, rent a quiet small apartment where you can get a little space to think, if all fails, you can throw in the towel and kick the bucket.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by FiftyFifty(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
One more reason why Islam will remain the best religion on the planet earth. In such a situation u have an option of either marrying another wife or just divorce her “after all efforts to reconcile among u prove abortive“. But that applies only to Islam.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
jp philips:

the guy is broke, the woman refuses him sex, that is a normal trend in Naija it is no news, on a second thought, she may be dealing with an STI or UTI and doesn't want you to be infected, either way, you are bleeped.

get something doing, then move out of the house, rent a quiet small apartment where you can get a little space to think, if all fails, you can throw in the towel and kick the bucket.

Lol. You can't possibly mean that. Kick the bucket ke? Unless we're talking about kicking her bucket; not his.
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by thorpido(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Fifty-Fifty:
One more reason why Islam will remain the best religion on the planet earth. In such a situation u have an option of either marrying another wife or just divorce her “after all efforts to reconcile among u prove abortive“. But that applies only to Islam.
What you have written up here makes very good sense?....oh I forgot,u're a muslim undecided
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lmao @ Richfella's post cheesy

He sounds like he has been through something like that!.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me by jpphilips(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
pro01:

Lol. You can't possibly mean that. Kick the bucket ke? Unless we're talking about kicking her bucket; not his.

death is a justified end in my books, nothing wrong with committing suicide if one is tired. i see a lot of tired people on daily basis and i wonder; why haven t they killed themselves? they are just nuisance for serious minded people.
if you cant give yourself reasons to live by solving your problems where you can, then killing oneself becomes an option.
death is not as bad as it sounds you know grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Simps Do (pics Included) / My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.