Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141650 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2013
IF THAT IS BBFEVER THEN I MUST BE THE TOOTH FAIRY NKO NBE
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2013
i.:
Themaingate!
Well if asking that due process makes me ɑ̤̈̊ scammer then Woah who Ȋ̝̊̅§ the slowpoke here?
I always maintained that I do not know or hold Mrs Allen!

GUY I NO WAN HEAR SAY YOU TALK PUT FOR THIS MATTER AGAIN . IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT FRAUDSTER CALLED MRS ALLEN THEN BETTER KEEP SHUT AND ALLOW US MOVE THE MINISTRY TO ITS PERMANENT SITE
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by blank(f): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Themaingate:

PLS SOMEONE THAT COLLECT MONEY FROM ANOTHER PERSON UNDER FALSE PRETENSE IS CALLED WHAT ? A DUPE I GUESS ? OKAY , A SCAMMER IS A person who perpetrates a scam; swindler OR a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

PLS IS THAT NOT WHAT SHE DID ?

Please read and understand. Wunmi is a scammer no doubt. I am referring to the usernames that are not wunmi's but have been tagged as wunmi's aliases.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Themaingate:

GUY I NO WAN HEAR SAY YOU TALK PUT FOR THIS MATTER AGAIN . IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT FRAUDSTER CALLED MRS ALLEN THEN BETTER KEEP SHUT AND ALLOW US MOVE THE MINISTRY TO ITS PERMANENT SITE

NOBODY IS STANDING IN YOUR WAY DONT YOU GET IT? ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY HAS BEEN GO ABOUT IT WISELY AND NOT JUST THROWING CAUTION TO THE WIND. CALL HER NAMES, BEAT HER UP IF YOU LIKE BUT SO ONLY AFTER EXPUNGING THE REASONABLE DOUBT CLAUSE. BY NOW YOU ALL OUGHT TO HAVE REALISED THAT ALL THIS RANTING AND RAVING CANNOT YIELD ANYTHING. IF IT COULD THEN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN A STEP CLOSER TO SOLVING THIS ISSUE. HENCE THE NEED FOR A CHANGE IN YOUR MODUS OPERANDI . YOU ARE JUST FIXATED ON THE IDEA OF FOLKS COMING ON HERE TO DERAIL THIS THREAD BUT YOU ALWAYS INITIATE THE NAME CALLING AND ALL THEY DO IS RESPOND TO WHAT YOU SAY. YOU NEED TO CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER AND MAKE PROGRESSIVE STEPS AND NOT RETROGRESSIVE ONES.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Themaingate! $☺ where is the permanent site? Mmn? A̶̲̥̅♏ sure mr Aigbe right now wants His money aπϑ A̶̲̥̅♏ sure right now none of you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ bringing up ideas or suggestions on how †☺ recover same.
You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ busy shouting Scammer this Scammer that! Does that bring his money?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Dynamite98: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2013
@Surveyprof

quote author=surveyProfUpdate of on some of Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's user names here on Nairaland.com

Pinkequity
Dynamite98 (remove from the list ASAP)
Shopclue
Coolfaced8
Pristine ===> she uses this username as a male

Please, please, please delete my username from the list. I am my own person. If you want to know who I am, ask Lawyer, the moderator in the property section. There are other people here on Nairaland who know me in person. Thanks for obliging.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello, please someone should clarify.

Who is shopclue? May be I am dreaming or didn't surveyprof say it's the Mrs. Allen we are searching for?

What is this ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Scooby1(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2013
2jideofor: Hello, please someone should clarify.

Who is shopclue? May be I am dreaming or didn't surveyprof say it's the Mrs. Allen we are searching for?

What is this ==> https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry

Shopclue is Mrs Allen the Scammer!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by jejelady(f): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2013

Yes. She is shopclue. She is ranting on new threads she created instead of coming to say her own side of story here. Remember she has sworn that she should be tagged a bastard if she types a word on a thread opened by Aigbe. So I guess she wants to stay by her words ch is not helping her at all. If d madmoiselle thinks she has something to say, her audience r on this thread...not somewhere else.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Scooby1: bbfever's picture from myspace!

Very Ugly and scruffy looking grin grin grin

And he claims to be in millions
cheesy
What an irony gringrin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Ha ha I am just seeing this... And the OP asked her to give account Number to an Engineer to get his money back.

I am highly pissed off.

What makes the OP thinks she will pay?

If she would, na 1 time and not writing novels to explain.

Time is up! Let her be deported so she can eat out of the hash economy in Nigeria...

OP pls, I don't want you going to her thread again.

So she now has time to write and explain right?

She has to 'Aluued'!
Scooby1:

Shopclue is Mrs Allen the Scammer!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

NOBODY IS STANDING IN YOUR WAY DONT YOU GET IT? ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY HAS BEEN GO ABOUT IT WISELY AND NOT JUST THROWING CAUTION TO THE WIND. CALL HER NAMES, BEAT HER UP IF YOU LIKE BUT SO ONLY AFTER EXPUNGING THE REASONABLE DOUBT CLAUSE. BY NOW YOU ALL OUGHT TO HAVE REALISED THAT ALL THIS RANTING AND RAVING CANNOT YIELD ANYTHING. IF IT COULD THEN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN A STEP CLOSER TO SOLVING THIS ISSUE. HENCE THE NEED FOR A CHANGE IN YOUR MODUS OPERANDI . YOU ARE JUST FIXATED ON THE IDEA OF FOLKS COMING ON HERE TO DERAIL THIS THREAD BUT YOU ALWAYS INITIATE THE NAME CALLING AND ALL THEY DO IS RESPOND TO WHAT YOU SAY. YOU NEED TO CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER AND MAKE PROGRESSIVE STEPS AND NOT RETROGRESSIVE ONES.
Mr Man u've been on here for about 36 good hours, what for

Why are u this bothered over someone else's case

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by jejelady(f): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2013
i.:
Themaingate! $☺ where is the permanent site? Mmn? A̶̲̥̅♏ sure mr Aigbe right now wants His money Α̲̅πϑ A̶̲̥̅♏ sure right now none of you α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ bringing up ideas or suggestions on how †☺ recover same.
You α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ busy shouting Scammer this Scammer that! Does that bring his money?
Wat makes u think we believe the money wld be refunded? Have u ever heard of a scanner who made a refund without iron hands be it diabolical or logical? The last time I was scammed on Alibaba by a nigerian who claims to be in the UK, he requested for more money to refund d money he scammed of me. Same goes here.... She is just looking for a loophole and another mumu but unftntly, no one is giving her n any other solicitor of hers an opp. If we can't get back the money, at least awareness is being created and deeds get exposed. Truly business fail, but if it wasn't intentional, then drag her to the front here. Stories like I used ur money to buy a car, etc r typically game minds.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Mr Man u've been on here for about 36 good hours, what for

Why are u this bothered over someone else's case

AND WHY ARE YOU?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by uspry1(f): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2013
@2jideofor

I guess you did not read whole thing to follow what Surveyprof posted lately recently.

surveyProf: Update of on some of Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's user names here on Nairaland.com

Pinkequity
Dynamite98
Shopclue
Coolfaced8
Pristine ===> she uses this username as a male
My original revelation about her Coolfaced8/Shopclue/Wumni at below link you should read whole thing:

https://www.nairaland.com/297712/set-record-straight-pinkequity-pinkbloomer
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:55am On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

AND WHY ARE YOU?
I'm concerned cos I hate people like u (rogues)but not BOTHERED , u on the contrary strikes me as one that has his life tied to this thread hence ur trudging .

Are u under duress or something
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2013
2jideofor: Ha ha I am just seeing this... And the OP asked her to give account Number to an Engineer to get his money back.

I am highly pissed off.

What makes the OP thinks she will pay?

If she would, na 1 time and not writing novels to explain.

Time is up! Let her be deported so she can eat out of the hash economy in Nigeria...

OP pls, I don't want you going to her thread again.

So she now has time to write and explain right?

She has to 'Aluued'!

Cool down bro. She left a response hanging with the insinuation that I converse with her engineer. I don't know and have never met him. His number was given to me way back in April 2012 and I don't have it anymore. I just let her know that my details are with her as I sent my account number in May 2012.

No vex abeg.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 1:12am On Feb 19, 2013
aieromon:

Cool down bro. She left a response hanging with the insinuation that I converse with her engineer. I don't know and have never met him. His number was given to me way back in April 2012 and I don't have it anymore. I just let her know that my details are with her as I sent my account number in May 2012.

No vex abeg.

what you just posted was as a result of my 'little' input. just in case you dont know i am bbfever. since the Mod felt he was God and kept deleting my ID i opted for this one. This is what Surf and FX couldnt achieve. Na wa o
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

what you just posted was as a result of my 'little' input. just in case you dont know i am bbfever. since the Mod felt he was God and kept deleting my ID i opted for this one. This is what Surf and FX couldnt achieve. Na wa o

and they'll still delete u again. Since you've decided to carry a case that ordinarily shouldn't be of concern to u personal.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Very Ugly and scruffy looking grin grin grin

And he claims to be in millions
cheesy
What an irony gringrin grin

Millions fire ,Millions in Ajah Lol FAce me I face U millionaire

@Blank

Dynamite89 mite not be in the ShopClue cartel but that sheade is .. Members of the cartel can be easily distinguished by their stance that Wunmi must begged to return the money and she should be allowed to pay when ever she feels comfortable to , They also cast unrelated tirades just to derail the thread and slow down in frequency of posting when ever the brainiac BB fever is on the board .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 1:39am On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

On the contrary, I know you from the coolfaced8 thread and didn't bother to contact you when I was looking for mediators because somebody called you a fraudster in 2010. I only contacted responsible and consistent people. I knew all your usernames before you came in here or didn't you see my post where I mentioned the "supporters" club?

Please accept my clap offering of achievement.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by kinglove: 3:53am On Feb 19, 2013
When should we expect aieromon to get paid?
Can we get a specific date?
Can we get a proof of payment from both parties?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 4:11am On Feb 19, 2013
obadiah777: THATS WHY YALL NEED TO COME BACK TO NAIJA. AMERICA IS FINISHED

the whole world is finished, if it comes to that. undecided

as per coming to nigeria, i dont have a problem with it, but only if i wont be kidnapped and harassed over the meager $200-$300 pocket money i'd have on me?

i dont resemble model, i no be yellow pawpaw or halle berry, i'm not an acquaintance or relative of any moneybag,so ideally there shouldnt be anything wey anybody wan find for my side. angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 4:14am On Feb 19, 2013
biolabee:

tpis im sorry u have also succeeded in derailing this thread
this is not a matter of whether naija is better than the US or whether 6000 usd is a chicken change

Anywhere in the world 6000 usd is not chicken change as that is the cost of a reasonable second hand saloon car

SUMMARY

She collected the money for a transation
He lost interest in the transaction or the txn went south
He asked for a refund
He has been on the case since April 2012

This is not naija vs US

Also this obadiah is a person of interest, his writing syle looks similar to bbfever

true, the thread was derailed a bit but that shouldnt prevent the whole issue being sorted out.

one needs to take a break occasionally from the high volume sometimes.

besides, everyone has said everything that needed to be said,and given their various opinions whether positive or negative, dont see what more i can add, i already made my observations.

not like i'm seeing any of the money anyway, so i think i can take it slow here.

just my two cents.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2013
Now I believe there is a diabolical angle to this woman
She has opened various threads and is ranting on them about s3x, agreements and stuff

There is more to this woman and her diabolic cohorts should be banned from this thread.

Pls how do you designate someone as a person of interest

https://www.nairaland.com/1200484/experience-siena-nairaland#up
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

CALL HER NAMES, BEAT HER UP IF YOU LIKE BUT SO ONLY AFTER EXPUNGING THE REASONABLE DOUBT CLAUSE. BY NOW YOU ALL OUGHT TO HAVE REALISED THAT ALL THIS RANTING AND RAVING CANNOT YIELD ANYTHING.

Bros all these makes her a confirmed and hardened scammer we all know her to be. This are normal attributes of a hardened criminal? why are you making it sound so special. You dont beg a criminal or negotiate with a scammer? forget this idea of keeping everyone one silent, i know she sent you to do this and i must say bros you have tried. Tell her the only thing to keep people silent is a refund.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2013
FYsol:

Bros all these makes her a confirmed and hardened scammer we all know her to be. This are normal attributes of a hardened criminal? why are you making it sound so special. You dont beg a criminal or negotiate with a scammer? forget this idea of keeping everyone one silent, i know she sent you to do this and i must say bros you have tried. Tell her the only thing to keep people silent is a refund.
He has tried and failed...

Hardened criminals are very manipulative. I remember the guy that scammed my mum would sheard real tears when explaining how they want to kill him and take over property of his sister blah blah... My mum didn't know he was/is a criminal.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2013
tpia@:

besides, everyone has said everything that needed to be said,and given their various opinions whether positive or negative, dont see what more i can add, i already made my observations.

not like i'm seeing any of the money anyway, so i think i can take it slow here.

just my two cents.

Madam, pls if you have nothing constructive to say as far as the topic of this thread is concerned then do us all a favour by just watching from the sidelines. Point is, somebody is in real pain because he has been duped, and if you cant help it's ok to keep quiet and just watch.

Cheers!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2013
damogul: IF THAT IS BBFEVER THEN I MUST BE THE TOOTH FAIRY NKO NBE
You keep denying your pictures but you arent deceiving anybody in here.

You are on Wunmi Allen's payroll which explains why you are obsessed about defending her. You opened 10 IDs and responded to each and every post where she was mentioned just to defend her.

And stop claiming to be rich, your a.s.s is so broke that you deal in one-room self-contained apartments in Ajah such as the one you advertised here: www.nairaland.com/1123957/room-self-contained-let-cooperative

Have you ever wondered why you are the only one responding to your threads?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
Madam, pls if you have nothing constructive to say as far as the topic of this thread is concerned then do us all a favour by just watching from the sidelines. Point is, somebody is in real pain because he has been duped, and if you cant help it's ok to keep quiet and just watch.

Cheers!

Thank you bros
I also struggled to understand the post he/she put up

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Mcdondayan: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
And if Allen is allued some people will say we should have gone through due process. We can all see the pain she is causing to her victims and when she is dying, some people will begin to feel sorry for her and begin to claim st Michael. See how connected she is in crime. Pray you do not do any thing that warrants been set ablaze where ever i am cos there will be no need for any panel to judge you. I trust my folks in Eyimba city. Allen avenue u are a lucky chap.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Na bbfever (now damogul) be that? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.