Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141602 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
No wonder there say- birds of the fether..... A wife of a debtor always speaks the voice of her husban....... and show me your friend........ Will ever remains true. After all 21days is not 4eva
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by doctokwus: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
2jideofor: And I am telling it again, you will rot in hell... and your sugar mummy WA cant afford the money to pay back in full. stop deceiving people.

Why is it now that she agreed to pay people she had been owing in over the years? Why didnt she just use the money paid so far to pay the OP of this thread?

You guys are ploying and it wont work... despite all your rant, your realestate investor, car dealer etc cant afford to $500 in full?

I will reserve the rest till the 21 days elapses...

Aigbe, please note:

21 days is 21 days...

It must not exceed that day and no story should be accepted.

Your money must be paid in full, not in bits

Rubbish sets of Animals!

BBfever, you cant do this offline because you know you would have long been arrested... mediating for a criminal indeed!
I can even see d groundwork already being laid for d excuses dat wi come wen d 21days deadline expires.Pretend to pay $200,soften d coast,den say,"hey if I can pay dat amt,just giv her a few more days and d money wud b paid".Only fools get fooled

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dey said we shuld sheathe our swords and stop d name calling......so I wil just hv to do a little soliloquy...(Hehehehehehe I laff in reggae. I pray a miracle happns aftr dis 21 days..)
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
2jideofor: And I am telling it again, you will rot in hell... and your sugar mummy WA cant afford the money to pay back in full. stop deceiving people.

Why is it now that she agreed to pay people she had been owing in over the years? Why didnt she just use the money paid so far to pay the OP of this thread?

You guys are ploying and it wont work... despite all your rant, your realestate investor, car dealer etc cant afford to $500 in full?

I will reserve the rest till the 21 days elapses...

Aigbe, please note:

21 days is 21 days...

It must not exceed that day and no story should be accepted.

Your money must be paid in full, not in bits

Rubbish sets of Animals!

BBfever, you cant do this offline because you know you would have long been arrested... mediating for a criminal indeed!

For a man who calls himself 2sexy it shows you have your head up ur rump and aint seeing clearly. If only............. I reserve the rest because i refuse to be drawn into your quagmire of confusion and rage. Squashing you like a bug would have been too easy but alas bugs too need to scavenge.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
U just dey beat around the bush... Your Wunmi Allen is poor enough not to pay Aigbe in full.

What are your stakes?

Would you agree to pay or supplement whatever she can rob from peter to paul?

Would you accept to be held accountable if by the end of 21 days she fails to pay up?

READ THIS: She cant pay in full!

We know your types and by the end of 21 days, na another story...

Paying Fhemmy and co is just a ploy to forestall the initial plan of reporting to the American Embassy. But you know what? We will still move on if she fails to pay in full and then come up with silly stories!

4everGod1:

For a man who calls himself 2sexy it shows you have your head up ur rump and aint seeing clearly. If only............. I reserve the rest because i refuse to be drawn into your quagmire of confusion and rage. Squashing you like a bug would have been too easy but alas bugs too need to scavenge.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
No mind them... Aigbe better not accept the money in bits because it obvious that would be her plan if she intend to pay up the money... na small small she go take pay the money.

doctokwus:
I can even see d groundwork already being laid for d excuses dat wi come wen d 21days deadline expires.Pretend to pay $200,soften d coast,den say,"hey if I can pay dat amt,just giv her a few more days and d money wud b paid".Only fools get fooled
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
2jideofor: U just dey beat around the bush... Your Wunmi Allen is poor enough not to pay Aigbe in full.

What are your stakes?

Would you agree to pay or supplement whatever she can rob from peter to paul?

Would you accept to be held accountable if by the end of 21 days she fails to pay up?

READ THIS: She cant pay in full!

We know your types and by the end of 21 days, na another story...

Paying Fhemmy and co is just a ploy to forestall the initial plan of reporting to the American Embassy. But you know what? We will still move on if she fails to pay in full and then come up with silly stories!

Wow 2 sexy really does love to scavenge..... Scavenging for attention that is. If this hurts you so much why not offer Aigbe some of ur money? Oh i forgot, you are 2sexy for that. Go hide under a rock or something. I wouldnt want some chicken or a big bird to snatch you up
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
I can feel the gears in ur brain adjusting themselves for something to say. 2sexy can you honestly say something other than crap? Oh i forgot, crap is where bugs are bred. Dont let me take you away from your habitat
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nextworldnx(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
4everGod1: I can feel the gears in ur brain adjusting themselves for something to say. 2sexy can you honestly say something other than crap? Oh i forgot, crap is where bugs are bred. Dont let me take you away from your habitat

Mr man please stop the ranting and do the needful. I have been following this thread quietly from day one, and I must say that I am highly embarrassed about how heartless a Nigerian can be to his fellow Countryman. Since you came as a "peace broker", I will love you to answer my questions directly without having to be evasive.

1. How come Wunmi Allen wants to be spoken to kindly before she refunds money for goods she never supplied, for the past years.
(Because, if it were u I refused to supply goods to after paying me for almost 3yrs, u sure won't be happy neither would u speak gently to me ).

2. How come wumni Allen an Estate manager, Car dealer, Etc cannot payback "common" $500 at once?
(Because A "common" me on small salary and a "Small" business to manage will gladly pay $1000 and more, atleast to clear my name and maintain my business image).

3. Why subject this other girl USPRY (hope I spelt it right?) to further misery, 'cos I think she has a hearing defect.
(If I were d one dealing with a handicap, I try to "overpay" for their services if possible, because it takes great courage for the physically challenged to do what most able men struggle to do).

Please do answer these questions truthfully. Do not attempt to dodge them please I beg you.
Do not disappoint me Mr Peace-Broker!

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Mr man please stop the ranting and do the needful. I have been following this thread quietly from day one, and I must say that I am highly embarrassed about how heartless a Nigerian can be to his fellow Countryman. Since you came as a "peace broker", I will love you to answer my questions directly without having to be evasive.

1. How come Wunmi Allen wants to be spoken to kindly before she refunds money for goods she never supplied, for the past years.
(Because, if it were u I refused to supply goods to after paying me for almost 3yrs, u sure won't be happy neither would u speak gently to me ).

2. How come wumni Allen an Estate manager, Car dealer, Etc cannot payback "common" $500 at once?
(Because A "common" me on small salary and a "Small" business to manage will gladly pay $1000 and more, atleast to clear my name and maintain my business image).

3. Why subject this other girl USPRY (hope I spelt it right?) to further misery, 'cos I think she has a hearing defect.
(If I were d one dealing with a handicap, I try to "overpay" for their services if possible, because it takes great courage for the physically challenged to do what most able men struggle to do).

Please do answer these questions truthfully. Do not attempt to dodge them please I beg you.
Do not disappoint me Mr Peace-Broker!

Obviously you have an angst as it is so responding to your questions wouldnt really make any difference at this point. You said you have been quietly following this thread since day one then you ought to know the answers to some of your questions. If i am to stop my ranting as you put it and do the needful, what needful have you done ever since you have been 'quietly' following the thread from day one?

If you have no better question to ask than these thereby dragging us backwards rather than forward then please quietly go back to following the thread. Thank you
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
4everGod1:

Obviously you have an angst as it is so responding to your questions wouldnt really make any difference at this point. You said you have been quietly following this thread since day one then you ought to know the answers to some of your questions. If i am to stop my ranting as you put it and do the needful, what needful have you done ever since you have been 'quietly' following the thread from day one?

If you have no better question to ask than these thereby dragging us backwards rather than forward then please quietly go back to following the thread. Thank you

Excuse me sir, I have been part of this thread from day 1 even before you suddenly surfaced to mediate for WA and I can say non of the questions has been answered because WA has refused to say a word. It won't be a bad idea if you simply say I DONT KNOW because you are not the culprit.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
FYsol:

Excuse me sir, I have been part of this thread from day 1 even before you suddenly surfaced to mediate for WA and I can say non of the questions has been answered because WA has refused to say a word. It won't be a bad idea if you simply say I DONT KNOW because you are not the culprit.

Would it be a bad idea if some of them here just for once in their lives believe that a matter isnt as their suspicious minds assume it is sometimes?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oga mi grin

Good evening sir grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chairman is watching. grin grin grin grin

I can see you are also waiting for the deadline. grin grin grin

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nextworldnx(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
4everGod1:

Obviously, you have disappointed me by cleverly dodging the questions I asked. I have been on this thread even before you showed up claiming to be a "peace-maker", and I can't seem to remember any of your posts explicitly explaining or answering any of my questions up there. Now, even after asking you directly, you chose to still ignore them rather picking offense where there is none.

Keep on with quoting the Bible and calling the Name of the LORD in vain.

KARMA! THEY SAY IS A BIATCH!!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yawn. . . abeg what day are we on now? That's what this thread should be about.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Obviously, you have disappointed me by cleverly dodging the questions I asked. I have been on this thread even before you showed up claiming to be a "peace-maker", and I can't seem to remember any of your posts explicitly explaining or answering any of my questions up there. Now, even after asking you directly, you chose to still ignore them rather picking offense where there is none.

He will never answer so dont bother yasef
He was even asked to pay the money as a show of good faith but he said he wants his principal, Wunmi to learn a lesson from this

Debo This is [size=28pt]DAY 9[/size]

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by begwong: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wow! Day 9...still counting...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Wow and what have you got to show for the bolded? I came on barely 2 days and began to pave way for resolution. So all you have to offer is KARMA! THEY SAY IS A BIATCH!!? Shows you are just plain empty and devoid of any miniscule amount of reasoning or contribution. Take a long hike!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=30pt]STORY STORY STORY.... DAY 9[/size]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dre44k(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2013
DAY 10.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2013
11 more days to go.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2013
[size=25pt]DAY 10... We are getting there[/size]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^ Aigbe ordered goods through shopclue, issues arose during the transaction and neither goods or money have been provided to aigbe as yet, nearly a year after the initial transaction was made. Shopclue t(hrough an intermediary) has promised to refund in 11 days.

shopclue has therefore been accused of being a scammer due to the delays in remitting funds/goods. She has had some sour deals with other individuals on NL which have led some to conclude that she is a scammer intentionally withholding funds.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Madam CC you have to read the shopclue threads they promise intrigue, blackmail, s.exchanges, police and tif infact everything
You don miss o

But debosky did justice to the issue sha
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^ Numerous reasons.

Financial transfers from naija to the US went awry/were delayed, goods weren't cleared on time, she had money in a naija account which couldn't be easily withdrawn from abroad as it was a company account requiring seal, etc. to make withdrawals. She had a number deals at the same time which had different issues and some general cash flow issues as well.

Link with Siena thread is that the previous 2009 accusations of shopclue scamming Siena were used as many as earlier evidence that shopclue is indeed a scammer. Siena also made some posts early on in this thread regarding his experience with shopclue.

Shopclue has subsequently opened threads for Siena and other accusers to detail her relationship with them - to attack their credibility as accusers and to tell her side of the story.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Various amounts - the only verified figure is 900k for aigbe. Others are vary. Most cases aren't straightforward and alleged personal involvement appears to have clouded the true nature of transactions in many cases.

She agrees with the aigbe's figure.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.