Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141604 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sir Debo, wow... that was brilliant and fantastic... you try and I hope chaircover gets the a clearer picture now...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by davechika(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
@everyone,lets give bbfever,wunmi allen the benefit of doubt,21 days grace period is already by the corner,lets sheath our swords and wait till then.

but i would also oblige that the aigbe of a guy will be eager to let us know if his money was paid intact after the 21days.

thats all i can say now,Letz ya' all lie low and counting.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
sweet overview debo...

very long and winded the tale of shopclue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by YorubaOmoge: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2013
I am still in shock that many people are not ganging together against the customer shopclue owed money. Still in shock.
Obviously, many do not understand the ethics of business, which is, that in any circumstance, customers come first. Personal obstacles should remain personal.

And we wonder why many Nigerian businesses do not thrive. In business, we have buyer and seller, customer and producer. The buyer could care less for personal obstacles that inhibits you for providing the goods he paid you to supply. If in any way, one side cannot meet obligations, then a refund/return should be processed IMMEDIATELY!
[size=15pt]SATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE breeds GREAT business.[/size] Trust is another important component. How do you expect your business to thrive without trust?

I have every doubt in mind that shopclue would have paid the people she owed money if she had not been “harassed” on NL. Email history proves that the alleged victims tried to iron out “these” situations behind closed doors. Her case was not brought in front of “NL judges” abi mobs immediately, she had been contacted OFFLINE on several occasions by different victims for more than 4 years. 4 years! These judges needed to be in the “know” to therefore prevent the preventable placement from judge to victim. It matters not if she owed them $1 or 1 kobo. What mattered most was the ethics behind the drama,[size=18pt] the disrespected and disregarded business ethics of this case. [/size]

[size=18pt]Shopclue neither denied nor disputed the fact that she owed these “victims” money. Infact, she began paying them one by one after her 21 days limit was over.[/size] It not only highlighted her fear of being dragged to court, but it also proved the power of the initial thread that dugged up shopclue.
https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

[size=28pt]Was this not the same shopclue who arrogantly and vehemently stated that she will not come on NL to “defend” herself during her 21 countdown days? [/size]
From what I can deduce on this thread, shopclue claimed that the other parties were not as clean as they claimed on NL. Point it, IT DOES NOT MATTER. In business, professionalism comes first, and yes, both parties crossed the line. They flirted, oh well. Flirtation in business is not limited to NL. It occurs OFFLINE too. I’ve had salesman flirt with me at Bestbuy, just so that I’d buy the most unnecessarily expensive electronics they have. But have I walked out of the store without paying? NO!! That’s where the law draws the line.

Fhemmy flirted with you. Sienna flirted with you. Etc etc. That has nothing to do with the business. The issue here is that you failed to meet your side of the obligation because you believe you were emotionally scammed? Because you have personal obligations that distracted you from your objectives? PERSONAL PROBLEM!!

You CAN mix business with pleasure as long as each side knows the limit. Trying to cross that limit breeds trouble.

Yes, if we want to sugar coat it, let's Wunmi did not intentionally scam these people. She had other personal obstacles prevented her from supplying an EXCELLENT customer service. What irks me is that she has a history of UNSATISFIED customers. Is the problem really with her customers or with her?

If men starts flirting with you in the business arena, then cut off the communication with both parties partying ways neutral!! Not with one side playing the victim and the other playing the perpetrator.

Yes, many of us have been victims of "mobs" on NL, have been accused of this or that, or have been insulted in many ways that are inconceivable. But it's best if we do not let sentiments, teary eyes and baby story blind what is clearly apparent.

Money does not grow on trees. The body feels every sweat that pours from its pores as each kobo/penny is made.

11 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2013
List of known scammers is updated here:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
As far as am concerned all these stories,various threads and all these e fights are smoke screens from this serial,unrepentant scam artist called Wunmi Allen.
All these accusations of flirtation are being planted with the aim of chasing her creditors off these threads since most of them are married men.
We need to keep our eyes on the ball. Wunmi,when are you paying off your debts?
A beg which day we dey now out of 21 days?
Pay up your debts,madam and stop opening meaning less and irrelevant threads trying to portray your self as a victim of sexual harassment.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by TableLeg(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Omowunmi Allen, are you a fraudster, scam fu...ckhead, blackmailer or innocent of the charges and accusations levied against you?
Come out and answer now ... If you dont, i will take it you are either a scamfu..ckhead, fraudster or blackmailer .... or everything infused together!

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please someone should re-paste the picture of Sam Ekwueme for me , i get time for am now and he no let me sleep over the weekend.

I need the picture for follow up make i go show my friends wen sabi the guy well well for area. No be House agent ebi?

I read posts so tey my battery flat i begin look for fuel to on GEN and recharge my fone.

His defences was just too shallow and i was disappointed that someone with such intelligence cannot call a spade a spade.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Richvkunt: As far as am concerned all these stories,various threads and all these e fights are smoke screens from this serial,unrepentant scam artist called Wunmi Allen.
All these accusations of flirtation are being planted with the aim of chasing her creditors off these threads since most of them are married men.
We need to keep our eyes on the ball. Wunmi,when are you paying off your debts?
A beg which day we dey now out of 21 days?
Pay up your debts,madam and stop opening meaning less and irrelevant threads trying to portray your self as a victim of sexual harassment.
GBAM!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
Table Leg :
Omowunmi Allen, are you a fraudster, scam fu...ckhead, blackmailer or innocent of the charges and accusations levied against you?
Come out and answer now ... If you dont, i will take it you are either a scamfu..ckhead, fraudster or blackmailer .... or everything infused together!
I just love it when people are blunt and not afraid to call a spade its name.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Una sef like long story!! Person wey u give money to buy something for u and she no buy am, did same thing to so many others is what? I fit bet my life say aieromon no go see dat money collect again, all the thing wey una talk from page 1, she no even reply. Make una put dat lady for prayer so dat she go continue her fraudulent act till death

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
ceejay80s: Una sef like long story!! Person wey u give money to buy something for u and she no buy am, did same thing to so many others is what? I fit bet my life say aieromon no go see dat money collect again, all the thing wey una talk from page 1, she no even reply. Make una put dat lady for prayer so dat she go continue her fraudulent act till death

Lol. Abi? She neva for once came out to defend herself. Dats to show how stone-hearted she is. Such a person doesn't deserve mercy.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Guys abeg i have lost count. which day we dey now?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2013
FXKing2012: List of known scammers is updated here:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

(Forwarded Message to Surveyprof)

I do not want to bother with sending this post to Fx but to you since you appear more level headed than he is and that may be perhaps you are based here in Nigeria and can easily be fished out. I gave a 24 hr notice for the removal of my name and all other things tagging me as a scammer. I stated clearly that you had no proof but mere allegations made by someone whom i never met or did business with just that he requested something from me which after i gave him the price he never returned to me. You later went back to that thread where i was falsely accused and stated that you have contacted my accuser and requested for him to come to the thread and state his case. Below is that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/450805/pls-beware-damogul-he-fraudster#14603420

I did warn you that your now rush rush approach to do in 2013 what you ought to have done since 2010 and never did but went ahead to add my name to your "list of known scammers" would not stop the ultimatum i already gave. thread on NL below

https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

I later came on after the Wunmi allens case had dragged on for a while just to broker peace and show a better way of conflict resolution which is now very apparent to everyone as wunmi allen has begun refunding after i mediated and spoke with her. I was tagged an accomplice, a partner in crime, a scammer, amongst other derogatory terms. This is contained in this thread below

I repeatedly insisted that my name be removed and all allegations on my person dropped until you conclude your so called investigations and if you find anything on me then you can scream all you want but all this fell on deaf ears. I then issued you with a 24 hrs ultimatum and also notified Seun, Naijacutee, FOD, Fxking2012 and Surveyprof of the action i would take at the expiration of this timeline. That timeline has elapsed and for the records I have notified my lawyers who in turn would notify the SSS and thorough investigations would commence and possible arrests and subpoenas.

It is still in my power to put a stop to this as i seriously wouldnt want to drag seun into all this. The principals here who happen to be Fxking2012 and Surveyprof must take down my tags and allegations forthwith. Otherwise i would not stay my hand. What i have just written was due to my legal teams advice as a last window as legal matters are pretty messy. This is all.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ezme(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
4everGod1:

(Forwarded Message to Surveyprof)

I do not want to bother with sending this post to Fx but to you since you appear more level headed than he is and that may be perhaps you are based here in Nigeria and can easily be fished out. I gave a 24 hr notice for the removal of my name and all other things tagging me as a scammer. I stated clearly that you had no proof but mere allegations made by someone whom i never met or did business with just that he requested something from me which after i gave him the price he never returned to me. You later went back to that thread where i was falsely accused and stated that you have contacted my accuser and requested for him to come to the thread and state his case. Below is that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/450805/pls-beware-damogul-he-fraudster#14603420

I did warn you that your now rush rush approach to do in 2013 what you ought to have done since 2010 and never did but went ahead to add my name to your "list of known scammers" would not stop the ultimatum i already gave. thread on NL below

https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

I later came on after the Wunmi allens case had dragged on for a while just to broker peace and show a better way of conflict resolution which is now very apparent to everyone as wunmi allen has begun refunding after i mediated and spoke with her. I was tagged an accomplice, a partner in crime, a scammer, amongst other derogatory terms. This is contained in this thread below

I repeatedly insisted that my name be removed and all allegations on my person dropped until you conclude your so called investigations and if you find anything on me then you can scream all you want but all this fell on deaf ears. I then issued you with a 24 hrs ultimatum and also notified Seun, Naijacutee, FOD, Fxking2012 and Surveyprof of the action i would take at the expiration of this timeline. That timeline has elapsed and for the records I have notified my lawyers who in turn would notify the SSS and thorough investigations would commence and possible arrests and subpoenas.

It is still in my power to put a stop to this as i seriously wouldnt want to drag seun into all this. The principals here who happen to be Fxking2012 and Surveyprof must take down my tags and allegations forthwith. Otherwise i would not stay my hand. What i have just written was due to my legal teams advice as a last window as legal matters are pretty messy. This is all.

Why not wait for Wunmi to pay up before you start flexing muscles? The 21days is almost over, now you want to distract us with you supposed communications with the SSS. We are not gullible here like the general Nigerian public. You want to turn this investigation to another Farouk Lawan case? Let us conclude this one first and see that Wunmi settles her debt. I would like to know why you decided to post this here, why not deal with it on the thread you were accused.Are the accusations not independent of eachother?

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
4everGod1:

Dude, you have the signature of a scammer written all over you especially with that oil stuff you claimed to sell from Yankie. Is it MARCELLUS SHALE oil with the fradulent documents you uploaded on filedropper
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
** sipping tandi gurana and watching** Baba God i thank you sey i no dey the list of wanted PERSON OF INTEREST grin. i know sey i dey do legitimate job
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
** Patiently waiting for 21 days to lapse** Cc BBFever
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
i.:
yipee....
4evergod1!!!
in as much as i do not like the state the matter has been dragged into, please stay thy hand until this controversy with shopclue has been cleared.

I mean, imagine the followership bbfever'll get when he wraps up the Aigbe's ish all nice and good.
I'm already envious. smiley
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
lightheart:

I mean, imagine the followership bbfever'll get when he wraps up the Aigbe's ish all nice and good.
I'm already envious. smiley

true....or wait

Are you insinuating it was a set up?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^ patiently waiting
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
BB Fever, you can't do more than a dead rat!

Look at who is calling on Lawyer and SSS. Man, you better think twice and shut up because you don't seem to know what you have gotten yourself into.

You Are Mediating for a criminal remember?
I laugh in Hindu: nehi nehi nehi nehi

if your sugar mummy fails to pay Aigbe his 900k, you are going down with her. Next time, you will never involve yourself in matters like this.

You sell oil well in US? Na who dash monkey banana...?

Make I stop hear for now.

Count down to 21 days,BIKO!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
2jideofor: BB Fever, you can't do more than a dead rat!

Look at who is calling on Lawyer and SSS. Man, you better think twice and shut up because you don't seem to know what you have gotten yourself into.

You Are Mediating for a criminal remember?
I laugh in Hindu: nehi nehi nehi nehi

if your sugar mummy fails to pay Aigbe his 900k, you are going down with her. Next time, you will never involve yourself in matters like this.

You sell oil well in US? Na who dash monkey banana...?

Make I stop hear for now.

Count down to 21 days,BIKO!

smiley @surveyprof I draw your attention to this fellow who seems to be hellbent on fanning the flames of dying embers. Kindly call him to order. Do not be selective when you caution folks here. If others are trying to be civil and others are not kindly close ranks and do the needful. Thank you

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2013
2jideofor coolly temper we agreed to sheathe our sword for now so no need to attack 4everGod1.na wa guy now ooo because dog no dey eat dog for inside church

Moreover he has been very cordial and we dont need to rock the Canoe abi boat.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Mcdondayan: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
4evergod ko 4eversatan ni, pls can u be quiet for once? All these your forming go clear for ur eye if on the 14th of March this young man no get im money. You too dey form I Beg. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Be quiet and let us appreciate ur worth (that is if you are worth anything) when u help the young man get back his mooney.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mcdondayan: 4evergod ko 4eversatan ni, pls can u be quiet for once? All these your forming go clear for ur eye if on the 14th of March this young man no get im money. You too dey form I Beg. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Be quiet and let us appreciate ur worth (that is if you are worth anything) when u help the young man get back his mooney.
I know this guy can be very annoying with his arrogant statements same with WA but I think we have all agreed to lay aside all bitterness and derogatory statements since its shifting our attention from the main matter.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Mcdondayan: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
@FYsol i know we agreed to be calm, but d young man talks alot. If not for all the BS he has been saying, this thread would not have been this long. He could achieve milions quietly and still be praised. 4evergod if at the expiration of the deadline the young man doesnt get his money, dat abuse wey u no like, I go baptise u wit am.(atleast thats what i know i can do instead of braging dat I will call interpol, CIA and FBI)

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by zenatta: 2:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Boss13: This woman (omowunmi) is very smart. I noticed how she was manipulating an architect (larez) and using two monikers (zenatta and coolface). I also observed when larez requested they use YIM, she claimed she was given an assignment (red flag). Her building project would have been the madoff of them all. While victims would be crying for their loss, she would be smiling to the bank. Wickedness in its purest form. She needs to be caught or she would be back again to prey on innocent victims. I also believe she is not working alone. I would like to advise the forum members, if a product is ridiculously cheap, please don't buy. If a seller request for advance payment before delivery, please don't pay.

Hey, just noticed this. Zenatta and Coolface are two different people. I was participating on that thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ceejay80s(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pay back 900k ? Una funny, instead make una to look for way to catch her, una go put hope for money wey enter caller tunez
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2013
I've lost count, what day are we on abeg

These people jazz strong no be small, they almost succeeded in pushing me away from this thread.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2013
This is [size=28pt]DAY 16[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.