Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141834 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, has been declared wanted by the following agencies both in Nigeria and the United States of American where she claims to be living, born in the year 1972, and married to an American (Allen), anyone with useful information, should please contact the law enforcement agents nearest to you....

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Cot damn!
You guys are gully!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
cHoI!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Odunnu: cHoI!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Madam,you dey follow this thread like twitter.

Nice one.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
I sabi say you go recharge my phone atleast when the pepper drop. grin grin grin grin
I am also a very loyal friend. wink
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
OMO IBO: Cot damn!
You guys are gully!

She actually gave me the go ahead.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
aieromon: She actually gave me the go ahead.

Could you expand on this bro?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello OP,

Kindly write to the following districts of FBI where Mrs Allen, seems to be having SSN, it is highly needed , by the FBI in New York and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she is registered, I will take it up frm der, with her pictures added to the list..

find samples....

N:B.. find the attached email, e.g Philadelphia.complain@----- its der on the pixs

Thank u!

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
OP- Note use same email address u used for the IC3 (Internet crime complaint centre) i.e for this as well, also address your mail to the directors in charge of the various district, e.g New york separate, Philadelphia separate, (Director in Charge New York) Attn: JOHN. J. BROSNAN (Acting)

For New York district, title Attn: George Venizelos assistance director in charge same with the first.... her pictures will then follow via fax, after the 21 days given, to all 100 states districts!!!

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Santa Maria! shocked Well, she was warned, and she failed to take heed. I've no doubt she's been following this thread as a guest.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Siena:

Could you expand on this bro?

I will soon post two emails sent to me,one in June 2012 and the other in January 2013. Both mails are damn long.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Attention Moderator of Business section, we want to plead with you, that after the 21 days given to Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, to appear and defend herself, expires this thread should make front page, so that people who knows her can draw her attn here, before it is toooooo late.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
surveyProf: Attention Moderator of Business section, we want to plead with you, that after the 21 days given to Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, to appear and defend herself, expires this thread should make front page, so that people who knows her can draw her attn here, before it is toooooo late.

She has promised not to appear here. I tried to relate with her through one of her engineers here (tushbobo) but she only suceeded in insulting and telling him to mind his business.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
basically, it is official that Nairaland is now being watched by foreign bodies and security agencies.
Blimey!

if i was a scammer i'd close shop right this minute and move to a new ground
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
aieromon:

She has promised not to appear here. I tried to relate with her through one of her engineers here (tushbobo) but she only suceeded in insulting and telling him to mind his business.

What she stands to loose might be more than 900k @ the end of the day!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dinggle: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Interesting!....keep it going people, her arrogance is disgusting, she thinks holding an American passports makes her immune, when in actual sense it makes her visible to the system. I will be on the look out for her in the DMV area. Nigeria women who have lived in the UK for years have crime tendencies, they are older in age, argumentative and usually of Yoruba origin. This is not to derail the tread or single out Yoruba's, but from one on one experience with them in Maryland. The older they get the more dangerous their scamming ability, there are some of them in Maryland who are 60+ and dubious minded many of them spent 5-20 yrs in London before narrowly scaling the UK immigration fence to USA. Those who came directly from Nigeria or never been to the UK are complete opposite, focus, hard working and goal achievers. You can know them by their Naija style Brit accent! if you are transacting business with any female living in U.S and she's got the Brit. accent! Know she's one of them and dock before she shoots down your cash.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2013
After Wunmi Allen told me customs had "seized" the consignment and requested for her to clear it in person, I asked for a refund. I kept sending mail after mail and text messages(since she wasn't picking up her calls again). Around this time, I did the google search and came across the deltavag vs pinkequity thread. I couldn't believe she actually got away with it and registered another username. I decided to look for somebody to help me talk to her. Around this time also, I was involved in another pre-order transaction with Fhemmmy and he delivered. I actually saw him defending her on her estate project thread so I felt he was the perfect mediator.

I contacted Fhemmmy early June 2012 and told him to talk to his "friend". He did contact her and she told him to mind his business. He then opened up and said he had severed ties with her for a long time. I told him that people would still think he was one of the members of the project. Anyways, another Nairalander who also got scammed saw his name on that thread and wanted to know his relationship with her. He has since put up a disclaimer notice on that thread. grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Mail 1

I'm sorry I had to edit this mail because she actually twisted some of our Skype and Gtalk chat to make it seem as if I didn't know what I wanted. Its a very long read though.

omowunmi allen <pinkeque@gmail.com>
Jun 16

to me

Aigbe,

I am replying to your email here for two reasons,

1. It clearly shows you and your third party Fhemmy Motors must not be communicating or you're just acting dumb and act like you didn't know my about my response to him when he called me and my email to him concerning this matter.

2. To answer you via written message here that can be used as a reference point.

See, Aigbe. It takes a lot of guts to screw somebody and lots of sweats, energy and ill luck that will surely follow. I have enough drive to work hard and not have to chose the route to screw anyone before I make my mark in life.

It is strange you're are talking about somebody not responding to your text and phone calls here after I called repeatedly and sent text messages to you right after I spoke to your spokesman Fhemmy(Your own third party that you sent to me). You did not pick up your call neither did you respond to the text messages. When you did, it was a brief message telling me you didnt see my three calls and text messages and now that you did, you're on your way to abeokuta. If a call about your money is not worth 2mins of your time to talk even on your way to abeokuta, what exactly are we talking about here?

Fhemmy told me how you're threatening to start a scandal on nairaland that I've defrauded you of your money and that he's been trying to persuade you to be patient and let him talk to me first. Now, my question is, why Fhemmy? Who is Fhemmy to me that you've chosen to go to him? Could it be because that he had responded to me on nairaland in property thread? But he is not the only one that has responded to my thread. Why him, a MALE for that matter, to decide to go to? When we did the first business and you made profit, did you briefed Fhemmy about it? Anyway, leave that aside for a min.

I have replied Fhemmy since then and my take was that he already briefed you or didn't he? Isn't that the norm if you reported somebody to another and they promised they'll speak to the person? Aren't they suppose to get back to you with the outcome? I tried calling you, sent text messages to you that I don't have time for this back and forth thing on this matter. You are the same person that STOPPED effort to refund you of your money a while ago and I'll give you excerpts of your email. You sent an email that you'd prefer to wait for the goods you ordered, I called you and you sounded like if somebody wants to prevent you from making profit when your goods are already in Lagos. We agreed one thing on both skype messages and voice, I told you to hold your funds till I get to Lagos and that I will get the item out and if you're still interested you can pay for it then. You declined. Now you're telling Fhemmy and acting here like if none of this discussion existed and I am just holding on to your goods/funds and not picking my calls.

Business is not run like that. The last time I spoke to you (3 wks ago) when you told me about Doctors on strike in Lagos and how it is affecting your business, I told you then and am sure you remembered still, that I am likely to be out of here in the next two weeks God's willing. Did you remember that? When you called me afterwards(Sat June 9th), I saw missed calls and text you back that am still here and currently in Bayonne port due to some logistics and am going through some headache sorting things out so I can head back to home. (Lagos). How can you then tell Fhemmy that there's no communication and you're being ignored? What was your mission/intention going to Fhemmy? What is the relationship that concerns Fhemmy in all of this?

I came to United States to do me and have plans before your business. During the early days, this was how you made me go off on the Civil Engineer when you told me you and him never spoke, no one ever called you, that the guy didn't pick your call/s when you called him repeatedly, etc. I went after him on hearing your outbursts for not picking your calls and going to sort out the stuff for you, why he can't honor you as a customer and called you back if he was busy and if he wanted my business with you to suffer and all manner of frustrations I vexed on him. Only to find out from him that he "did" speak to you. I called you back and you said Yes, he did, but only once. I told you never to do that again, the man was only trying to help after all, I am the one you did business with not him. I gave you Chinedu's number, sent you an email of the address to pick up at Francis Oremeji, Chinedu works at computer village and I ask that you call him to take you there to make it easier for you to navigate computer village without stress. What am I trying to establish? That you're sometimes unstable and don't think things through before making a decision in your attitude in business. And it can only lead to trouble, like we're experiencing right now. After I found out what went on with the goods, I was trying to sort it out privately without involving you, but you said I kept you in the dark and I told you my frustration about what is holding the goods. Did you remembered your response after I told you the situation of things? You said you no longer want to have anything to do with the items in case they are not source legitimately, etc etc. That you hope my story is not some sort of scam as "EVERYBODY" believe me to be? Who are your definition of everybody if I may ask? Nairaland? Or some folks on nairaland? You stated that you trusted me despite the fact that nobody is willing to do business with me and now you are going through this and all sorts of insults. I stomach your insults and I told you we will just do refund of your money and we can talk some other business afterwards. You made me make them close an account in Lagos for nothing. You reversed everything we agreed upon and said that you want your goods that you PAID for. You communicated with two different phone lines, skype messages, gmail messages and via gmail & pinkequity email, it's almost impossible to keep up with you. You'd said something on one phone text, another message will come via another phone. You'd simply expect me to figure it out that it was you. Thing is if I don't have your name on saved on my phone nor introduction when you used another phone, I'll hardly bother to read or pick up calls after numerous text messages & phone calls coming to my phone from nairaland. Here are emails & texts to refresh your memory.

*********skype and gtalk chat deleted******************

On May 4th, you and I texted all day while I was out, when I got home midnight we continued and I told you I want us to text so you can read what we agreed on later and not forget or revert. We texted via skype and after we both agree about depositing money to your account, I said we can talk now and called you via skype. We agreed when we spoke that Chinedu will be making the deposits. You sent me a message after what we agreed that you will prefer to wait for the goods you paid for. I remembered very vividly sending you an email or text back few days later when you said you changed your mind and wanted deposit to be made and vent my frustrations on you for going back and forth. Told you then I won't have money nor be able to do anything till I returned back home.

Now here is my take on all of this. It is ENOUGH. The deal is off and you will get your refund by end of July. Same Naira you sent gtb account will be refunded back to you.

You contacted me on March 4 or 5th via pinkequity and our first dealing was that same March when I sold some BB phones to you at sweet sensation. Even when I was in Lagos and you were waiting for me with money, you saw how crazy my time can be and how long it took me to get to you. I had to abandon taxi and took okada to meet with you and make time to collect my documents somewhere else. I met a lady and another fellow trying to buy the phone I sold you from you inside that sweet sensation. I am still in contact with both of them and have not swindle them out of their money.

The lady resides on Allen, has since sent me N2.8M to buy things for her here in U.S which has been delivered by the grace of GOD. I made N76k exactly with proof to show for it and am contented. It was a smooth experience, concluded within 10 days, no back and forth and no bad luck as am experiencing with you. Same thing with the other gentleman that wanted to buy phone from you that sat on the same table where we transacted the BB phones. We are still in touch and after your experience, have told him to wait till I get to Lagos to give him his item he ordered which I bought with my own money. These are people I met on the fly and there's no other relationship other than that casual meeting how much less you I met on nairaland. I did my best with what am supposed to do with your order and resolving the issue with refund before you STOPPED it. Now I've also sent message to you via third party that I will not have money to refund till END of JULY. I am affirming same here.

And on impending nairaland scandal you promised Fhemmy to tell me, I wish to let you know if you think this will resolve the matter or possibly caused an embarrassment for me, you have the wrong idea. First off, if I say one word on any thread you create, call me a bastard. Secondly, I have discarded all other people that wanted one thing or the other to be purchased for them that am no longer interested in this order bullshit. Those I've purchased for them and who got their item knows and are also on nairaland too, I don't have time to do marketing propanganda to solicit for their positive feedback and their experience with me, getting them to comment and all the other politics going on on that site. I work hard and not looking to cut corners nor doing business with your money, I was doing my business well before you came along. If I knew the end result of dealing with you and your relationship with Fhemmy, I wouldn't have touched your business nor allow you to get close in the first place. So go on ahead and start the shame/fraud thread if you want. Deal with Fhemmy and nairaland and get all the dust you want, I have no business with them nor do I survive on nairaland trades/deals/businesses. I have giving you enough respect due to somebody one has a business dealing with and you turned Fhemmy of nairaland on me? What were you thinking? Why the hell couldn't he resolve the issue for you? Why are you still asking me questions when I've sent him email about my intentions as regards not able to pay any money back till I get back to Lagos? Or didn't he communicate with you? And you said no need for a third party in your text messages? How do you mean that no need for a third party from my end? Was Fhemmy of nairaland not a third party from your end? If you can dish it to somebody, you must be ready to take it.

This is BADLUCK and I wish to be removed from it and will not take your calls unless anymore unless I have something tangible to say as regards confirmation that your funds has been returned or something like that. I don't want to deal with you or give you access to me anymore because you're showing signs that you may have multiple openings/loopholes than you initially represent. You met me in person and if you're a good person yourself, you should have enough soul perception to determine if am a fraudulent person. And am done trying to convince you otherwise. I just want the funds to be back to you so I can cut you loose completely.

I rest my case,
Wunmi.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2013
Fhemmmy told me to be patient and wait till the end of July. Wunmi Allen went further and forwarded a mail she had sent to Fhemmmy insulting him and telling him to mind his business. For the second time, she mentioned Inspired M. I waited till the end of July and resumed my mails by the beginning of August. She finally replied on the 10th of August.

omowunmi allen <pinkeque@gmail.com>
Aug 10

to me

Hello Aigbe,

I have made just gotten paid and have N500,000k which I can pay back to your account. Today is 8/10/2012. I am very conscious of what my responsibilities are and do not take my silence for disregard. There is no need to call me or second guess what my intentions are. I will come through.

I am presently caught up trying to deliver, chase and get back funds I've committed here. But am on ground now and more able to do and run things by myself. I did not go through hassles collecting my items from customs as I expected and that is a big relief.

I should leave Abuja on Sunday, 19th. If payments are made and everything went as I expected, I should be able to refund everything ASAP.

Regards,
Wunmi.

This was the last mail she sent to me in 2012.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2013
In September, I decided to intimate Inspired M of my business transaction with Wunmi Allen. He said he hadn't heard from her for sometime and advised me to open a thread on Nairaland. I also contacted tushbobo who said she was owing him for some work he did for her and that they were still communicating(with decreased frequency). I explained the situation to him and he said he would try talk to her. Eventually, she replied him and he sent this mail to me.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM, XXXX XXXXX <XXXXXXX@gmail.com> wrote:

She responded.I think she s just really tied down with so many things.At this point it has led to arguments and affected the relationship I have with her.

He also advised me to open a thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by arbitrage: 1:08am On Feb 09, 2013
aieromon: Fhemmmy told me to be patient and wait till the end of July. Wunmi Allen went further and forwarded a mail she had sent to Fhemmmy insulting him and telling him to mind his business. For the second time, she mentioned Inspired M. I waited till the end of July and resumed my mails by the beginning of August. She finally replied on the 10th of August.

This was the last mail she sent to me in 2012.

So did she pay the N500k she mentioned to you here and what of the remainder since that August date in Abuja? She sounded like the business went bad that made it difficult for her to pay you back as promised. But her low side is not communicating again since then nor paying back the remainder (or is it all?).
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 2:20am On Feb 09, 2013
arbitrage:

So did she pay the N500k she mentioned to you here and what of the remainder since that August date in Abuja? She sounded like the business went bad that made it difficult for her to pay you back as promised. But her low side is not communicating again since then nor paying back the remainder (or is it all?).

Immediately I received the mail, I gave her the option of paying in installments.

She hasn't refunded one kobo.

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Angel15(f): 5:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Interesting indeed! @ Surveyproof, you are doing a job, selflessly. May God deliver us.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 5:43am On Feb 09, 2013
aieromon:

I will soon post two emails sent to me,one in June 2012 and the other in January 2013. Both mails are damn long.
She contacted you already this year? shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2013
Day 17, of the ongoing trial....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Smh so many scammers on NL

If Seun is not too careful, NL will become famous for 419ers

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2013
Rich pipu dey on NL sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2013
In the videos, the woman sounded like she doesn't know what she was saying. I couldn't follow her presentation undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by jaybee3(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2013
My own encounter with her was on a strict tutorial basis. Sort of knew she was very creepy. I guess she was learning basic maths at the time so as to perfect her scamming skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/284401/need-jumpstart-nursing-mathematics-please
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Smh so many scammers on NL

If Seun is not too careful, NL will become famous for 419ers
he sure will get served one of these days!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2013
SurveyProf,Good work cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2013
ifyalways: SurveyProf,Good work cool

Thank u!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.