Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141831 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Seun(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Smh so many scammers on NL. If Seun is not too careful, NL will become famous for 419ers
You've got it wrong. The fact that so many scammers have been publicly exposed on Nairaland is a good thing. When scammers are exposed, it becomes much harder for them to cheat people. By the grace of God, we will continue to expose scammers. Scammers will know Nairaland as the place to avoid if they don't want to be exposed. We won't stop exposing them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Seun: You've got it wrong. The fact that so many scammers have been publicly exposed on Nairaland is a good thing. When scammers are exposed, it becomes much harder for them to cheat people. By the grace of God, we will continue to expose scammers. Scammers will know Nairaland as the place to avoid if they don't want to be exposed. We won't stop exposing them.

[size=13pt]Ami o.[/size]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
surveyProf: Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, has been declared wanted by the following agencies both in Nigeria and the United States of American where she claims to be living, born in the year 1972, and married to an American (Allen), anyone with useful information, should please contact the law enforcement agents nearest to you....

Omowunmi Allen looks like the same lady with nairaland user name called Shopclue. I know shopclue goes to nigeria and sells phones also. She stays in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

Check the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/shopclue/posts/9

https://www.nairaland.com/shopclue/posts/16
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Seun:
You've got it wrong. The fact that so many scammers have been publicly exposed on Nairaland is a good thing. When scammers are exposed, it becomes much harder for them to cheat people. By the grace of God, we will continue to expose scammers. Scammers will know Nairaland as the place to avoid if they don't want to be exposed. We won't stop exposing them.

Seun you won't know how long your comment will go in the mind of thousands of nairalanders. Your silence is beginning to create an I don't care attitude. Nice one bro.God bless

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
Seun:
Good one but we need more support from you by helping to create more visibility and awareness for the threads that expose scammers. You can do this by making sure such threads make front page on a fairly regular basis due to the very real impact they have on people.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
payless: Omowunmi Allen looks like the same lady with nairaland user name called Shopclue. I know shopclue goes to nigeria and sells phones also. She stays in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

That's because she is Shopclue.

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
Siena:

That's because she is Shopclue.

I did not go through the post before I posted my comment. I know her area in Philadelphia.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2013
Day 18......
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wylout: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2013
@ all

Please read if you got the time

<vi2002@gmail.com>

9/5/12

to pinkequity, sales
Just as the subject says.....Relax!!!
pinkequity sales <pinkequity.sales@gmail.com>

9/7/12

to me
Victor,

Ma binu.
I know your patience have probably reached its limits by now.

...there are some things that are better left "unsaid". Things that have to be left unsaid. What you know about me is little, I am "occupied". That's just about as much as I can tell you.

Remember we're buddies once right? Nothing's changed. Right now am under serious pressure. Trying to explain to you will only confuse you the more. But am still "wunmi". Just a different version of wunmi you're used to. Bear with me. It'll be over in a min.

I'm entrusted with certain things that have to do with other people. Absolute privacy is a must. There's really no other way.

Your brakes, clothes, etc. Take care of it. Keep the bill for me when am back to "normal". I'll PAY. And I'll see that the original gets back to you as well. No matter what happens with my personal project or any human right now, I will not communicate with anyone via phone, nor respond to any that calls.

....on a lighter mood. Take it that am in "incubation" room right now. When I "hatch", I will come out of my shell.
Friends still? My arms are opened.

Be a man ok? Don't you ever buckle. No matter what.
vi2002@gmail.com

9/7/12

to pinkequity

Wunmi,

I wish i could tell you more about me but i can't.

All i can say is please call.

It is not just in my own interest now but yours.

9/8/12

to me
No, Victor. Not now.

There's nothing about you that is necessary for me to know that I don't know.

And if you're worried for my sake about that guy with the ipad stuffs (his name is aigbe), don't worry. His money is intact. I emailed him not too long ago, he passed the email on to somebody else, told them about my movements but I was watching the whole network all the time.

There's a bigger thing going on but you won't understand. BUT I DO. If I tell you about it, you'll probably think its unreal, but its very REAL. Very Very real.
Victor <vi2002@gmail.com>

9/8/12

to pinkequity
First,

You did not buy my shocks, lights nor my clothes.....did you?

Need to know now and if you did not when do you intend paying back?

9/8/12

to me
First,

I really don't need your aggravation right now ok? You forgot that you can always track a transaction from an ebay no matter how long? You sent the link of the seller to me didn't you? Its the easiest mathematics to find out if ebay seller sold the shocks and if anything was ever shipped to the philadelphia address. All you have to do is be nice and pretend like you're some long customer that wants to buy something from them again and they can pull up all their records to make another sale. Same thing with the online shop.

I've asked that your money be giving back to you long ago if you really must know. Then again I was giving some bullshit explanation how my money was spent that he should simply get all my package to give you your stuffs, so am suppose to trust the idiot with everything and hope nothing will go missing. And I simply don't trust anyone right now, period!

I just want to be left alone!!!

What was the total money that was paid both U.S and naira? Somebody will deposit the money in your account as soon as I can get somebody. I don't know when, but will try whatever I can via email so I can just be left freaking ALONE!!~!~!

So what the hell should happen to the bloody whatever you sent to my address after my departure? Will I have to deal with another aggravation or head hunt to get the damn rubbish out of my house and how many more years will that continue? Tell me so I can believe you that you've not gotten your car sorted out by now or that you've been going naked because you can't get clothes to wear? What the Bleep is the head hunt for? To get your money back or the shocks or clothes? Or what exactly is it?

You think I may be avoiding speaking to you because of less than 100K? Cmon, get real!!! I am answering your emails, aren't I? YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO FREAKING STOP SOMETIMES.

9/8/12

to me
In case am not clear enough Victor,

I am trying to get you to freaking leave me alone. If you want to fight me over your shocks or the bloody clothes, or some freaking lights, go right ahead. I don't want to do some bloody customer service or answer some damn emails anymore. Check records of how many times you've called harassed me with phone calls even in the middle of the night while I was in U.S. All the emails, etc.

If its as simply to know whom one is dealing with, I could ask that you pick up money in Lagos. But only God know which of you is real and which is a bloody fake so am not going to link anybody with you. Give me time to get a harmless link to deposit your money back to you and don't harass me about it. It'll be sooner than later.

9/8/12

to pinkequity
You are doing me a big favour right? I should just wait!

You don't trust me? I sent money to you (even if it is one thousand naira) ...i can't get my items cos you don't trust me!!

I don't know which is more complex....your sending me an email or simply where to go pick my items and you rest!!!

9/8/12

to pinkequity
Yeah,

as regards the head hunt.....i am not good at it.

BUT

I know a million and one people who would not have waited this long to do worse.

9/9/12

to me
Yes, am doing you a freaking FAVOUR.

I said it once and am saying it again, I didn't buy any of the things I bought to make profit from you. I felt at the time that you're a responsible human being and I could need a favour from you in future, thats why I went through with it. I already told you that the deal is off before you asked to renew it again. Check your past emails since you forgot so easily.

If I can pull up any transactions that's not deleted I will. Your bloody phone and headphones, shocks and clothes are more of a headache. I have copied and paste the copies I can find easily to show how much I paid for your phone you freaking retard! I can't find the paypal transaction for your headphones but am sure its there somewhere if I look hard enough. The ebay transaction id and paypal transaction id is there, the numbers are not there for decoration, you can verify and confirm transactions thats why they are there. The seller's email is also there. So between how much I paid for the nokia phones and the headphones which I think is about $50 plus shipping fee, how much exactly do you think I make with how much you paid me for the phone and headphones? The shocks shipping charges was way overpriced and it got missing during shipping to to usps mistake, plus the aggravation trying to email seller back and forth and staying for hours on end wit usps to find out what happened to the package. I had to pay extra for return shipping when seller got it back eventually. I just didnt feel like narrating the whole experience to you, you bloody ingrate!!!

This is the same reason why I told the rest of the crew on nairaland that wanted phones that am no longer doing buying and sell and don't want to be bothered!

I owe you no shocks, lights or clothes, AND NOT even a freaking customer service!!! Kill me!

How much is the total money of the stuff you ordered? Do your calculations and that's what you're getting. You knew how much you sent via gtb bank to the gtb bank in lagos. How much did you send to me in U.S to my citibank account? Whats the total? I have it already, but do your own calculations too. The figure you get is exactly how much you're getting back and I already told you in previous email how I intend to get it back to you.

If you want to kill me in case you're not satisfied, you're more than welcome. I'll help you and present my blood to you without sweat! You have a lot of nerve talking about contacting you "for my own good"? What was that about? A subtle threat? Am so afraid and shaking right now, Victor is about to deal with me! Don't you ever, and I repeat ever threaten me again, do you bloody understand me? You need to get even with me in any way, just go right ahead and do it. Whatever we do in life, echoes till eternity. I have more things on my mind than your shocks and clothes right now and your actions will not push me to come to Lagos to get them for you. And Yes, I am repeating, I don't trust you or anybody else right now. Just plan on getting your money and leave me the hell alone!

9/9/12

to pinkequity
I will not insult nor trade words with you.

I have not threatened you.

You have 'MY STUFFS' yet you prefer to pay me back my money

You have three (3)days to clear or sort yourself out.

Baka ni shinai de kudasai

and the state security service got involved SSS
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2013
I wither for this woman.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2013
Seems Most of her Victims have had a successful transaction earlier before they are being scammed.
Someone @ Gtbank should be able to trace the contact address on the account; let her accomplice here be apprehended also
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2013
This woman is annoying and still not ready to repent angry angry angry angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2013
--
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2013
Having read ur conversation with this foool I feel so disgusted seeing the ediot running her mouth .

Look @ the ugly slowpoke really boasting about u not being able to do her anything.

Thinking of what I will do to this lady should I see her one-on-one has left shaking since.

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2013
@Wylof,did you get your money or stuff from hr finally?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Trut(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is weird! Imagine a woman of this age playing HANKY PANKY with people's hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
ifyalways: @Wylof,did you get your money or stuff from hr finally?

Frm his write-up I doubt so, the woman is crafty, dis time she will pay for it!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
surveyProf:

Frm his write-up I doubt so, the woman is crafty, dis time she will pay for it!

Annoyingly crafty
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
@Wylout

Thanks for coming out.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by puskin: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hmmm....and the story adds ON. shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2013

Imagine her guts, from a street urchin.
angry angry
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
payless:

I am trying my best to contact Chris Hansen of Dateline NBC to see what they can do about this woman. I really want her to be on tv.

Pls do, her own case will be very hot, @ the end of the expiry date....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
surveyProf:

Pls do, her own case will be very hot, @ the end of the expiry date....

I just sent email to Dateline NBC. If I don't hear from them by tuesday, I will send them a mail through UPS or Fedex. I have their office address in New York. I am just too busy at this time. If not, I will just go to her address in Philadelphia and knock on her door.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
payless:

I just sent email to Dateline NBC. If I don't hear from them by tuesday, I will send them a mail through UPS or Fedex. I have their office address in New York.

Is okay, thanks!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rooneyboy: pls I just need her address , I will personally put bullet in her skull, what rubbish.

Imagine her guts, from a street urchin.
angry angry
My friend, tone it down o. We all seek her head but we dont want her dead. With the way she has been stealing, a number of people may want to do her in, if they get to her before you, nobody will believe it wasnt you. Take am easy biko.
@topic, this woman is nasty and hot tempered. Choi!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sky-walker:
Na messed up house address be that. The building the address is pointing too is really in a bad state. Are you sure that is her house in USA or her runs house?

Do people still stay at such houses in USA? Na wa ooo. No wonder she is trying to scam people to upgrade her life

That's her home in the US.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Brace yourself Aieromon! Something is about to happen.
I see progress. Well done guys!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sky-walker:

Na messed up house address be that. The building the address is pointing too is really in a bad state. Are you sure that is her house in USA or her runs house?

Do people still stay in such houses in USA? Na wa ooo. No wonder she is trying to scam people to upgrade her life

Please can you snap the house and send the pix. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.