Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me (2468 Views)

The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
I agree. Thanks for your input.

Have several dates scheduled already.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2008
koko,
Don't forget to include me abeg ! kiss
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
haha, funny. grin
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by LadyT(f): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
We just found superhead the male version, shocked
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2008
LadyT:

We just found superhead the male version, shocked
meaning ?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2008
I no understand the thing wey u guys dey yarn,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 4:05am On Mar 07, 2008
Another confusing thing, this foolish man did was that he had the BALLZ to introduce me to his MOTHER,

LOL, I should have been like "you have a very stupid son, he has no idea how to treat women, "
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 4:06am On Mar 07, 2008
To Teejay, I'm not perverted, I just have needs. <enuff said.>
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 4:29am On Mar 07, 2008
LOL, I should have been like "you have a very stupid son, he has no idea how to treat women, "
[quote][/quote]

Haba KOKO ! sad
After all the licking,chewing, bitting and even sucking?! shocked the man try small naa . grin
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by micklplus(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

Another confusing thing, this foolish man did was that he had the BALLZ to introduce me to his MOTHER,

Now !! that is funny !!! Why are u still with the guy?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Teejay07(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2008
Madamkoko,

I certainly did not pass any judgement on you. I only asked you to get a life. Stop complaining about the fella. If you want him, keep him. If you dont want, chuck him out.

I am not one to start casting stones.

And, I like the new you. Get on all the dates you can, and you certainly will find the man for you.

Good hunting luck.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2008
Don't pay attention to Madamkoko, all she's been doing is complaining about the ugly guy she calls her boyfriend.

Either his cheating, or he doesn't spend money on her or masturbating on the bed while they are both sleeping together or she's snooping around or her parents says she can’t get marry to him.

If the bobo is that horrible why can’t she just quit the relationship? Abi na by force

The babe got serious issues, in fact she need to see a psychologist sef maybe that will solve her problems
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by chychy(f): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2008
@ ikamefa, i could not stop laughing.
ur post is funny but very true.

how can a grown woman like a guy just because he gives u head?
u need deliverance oh.

no phone calls, text mssgs, hanging out, no meaningful conversation.
u r not even gaining anythin from each other xcept of course head

geez! Woman, wake up! angry
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Some of you in this group don't know how to read and criticize objectively, No wonder Naija is the way it is,

ABEG jare make una go sit down,

We call each other, we text message, we hang out, and we often do have meaningful conversations,

I think the age difference was more of our issue,, we were at different stages in our lives,

I AM NO LONGER with this man. Just sharing one of my past experiences,

Abeg if una get nothing GOOD or USEFUL to say make una KEEP SHUT,

Familiarity breeds contempt. (enuff said)
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2008
TrooE you need a psychologist, and you obviously can't read

Not complaining only sharing my experience,

If una no get anything useful to say or add, make una keep shut.

I've learned from my experiences and moving on, TIME doesn't wait for anyone

The man was a past experience. (enuff said)
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
I think u don't love this guy but u are in love with being in love.

My birthday, he didn't buy me anything, all he did was text message me happy birthday.
He never wanted to meet my parents or any of my family members

I hate this man but

He's a very good liar and I believe he might be an olodu

the man is ugly, and old, but

he also can't perform sexually

he can eat me reeeeallllly well

What in God's name are u doing with this man??

u asked for it so either u leave this guy or quit whining.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
Busta, I can see that you OBVIOUSLY CANNOT READ. cry

Read my post just above yours.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

Busta, I can see that you OBVIOUSLY CANNOT READ. cry

Read my post just above yours.

and You ARE OBVIOUSLY DEMENTED.
how come u neva included in your post that this was a past experience of urs? u suddenly started back-tracking and twisting ur story . . .besides what kind of lesson are we supposed to learn from this crazy experience of urs?

PS: why do u get sooooo fraustrated or mad when someone simply post a reply to your stupid post?

please, quit wasting cyber space and get a damn life!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by gilgee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
E don tey wey I dey talk am, nobi today.
Magic tongue always does wonders! grin

Madamkoko, You sure You be naija babe?  lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy

She don begin form sey na past experience . . . . . . . . So you been get shame sef?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
hahahahaha, you guys are funny.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
I agree Magic tongue does do wonders,

We recently broke up, tongue tongue grin

Typical Nigerian behavior sooo quick to judge,

No wonder half of you all don't even stayin in ur country,

Busta, you gan gan, you are DEMENTED.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

hahahahaha, you guys are funny.

laughing at your stupidity

madamkoko:

I agree Magic tongue does do wonders,

We recently broke up, tongue tongue grin

Typical Nigerian behavior sooo quick to judge,

No wonder half of you all don't even stayin in your country,

Busta, you gan gan, you are DEMENTED.

kettle calling pot BLACK.
and country are u in? olodo
in a space of 2 days, u guys have suddenly broken up.
u must think there are lots of dummies like u on Nairaland.
You're 100% demented for putting up a post about a guy that u are dating and so inlove with and confused bout and then suddenly, it became some kind of make-up experience of urs that u were just trynna share with us??. . . tell me, u suffering from amnesia?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by gilgee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
Busta:

laughing at your stupidity

kettle calling pot BLACK.
and country are u in? olodo
in a space of 2 days, u guys have suddenly broken up.
u must think there are lots of dummies like u on Nairaland.
You're 100% demented for putting up a post about a guy that u are dating and so inlove with and confused bout and then suddenly, it became some kind of make-up experience of urs that u were just trynna share with us??. . . tell me, u suffering from amnesia?

lipsrsealed

@Poster

Gurl you are so . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by kalmebad(f): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
grin grin D STORY NO BE SMALL THING o lipsrsealed
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
Reading to understand is obviously a problem in this forum,

Dont y'all speak english in Nigeria, undecided undecided

We broke a while ago, not in two days,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2008
Relationship was last year, not recently,

On the other hadn, memories are pretty recent for me.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

TrooE you need a psychologist

It's obvious is you that need crying fowl over a man that doesn't give a rattling ass about your retarded ass. In fact you have just proved to me that you are psychological disturb, abeg get help soon before you run mad.
How you take  recognize a mad person, if you ain't mad yourself

and you obviously can't read
The only mumu here that can't read is you, omopeun oshi. can't you read between the lines that this guys- is not interested in you anymore, in fact he wasn't interested in you at the beginning, you forced yourself on him. if he was faithful you won't be snooping around his apt neither will he look into your eyes then lie about whatever info you found during your snooping routine

Not complaining only sharing my experience,
Liar liar you started 3 or more threads because he wanted an advice. So I guess what you call an experience is to tell us how your ugly bobo isn't doing right by you expect giving heads to each other lol your nasty ass motherfucker

If una no get anything useful to say or add, make una keep shut
Please do us a favor and just sign off Nland, you are irritating the shit out of me

I've learned from my experiences and moving on, TIME doesn't wait for anyone

The man was a past experience. (enough said)
[size=15pt]Then stop complaining about him, if you've learnt your experience like you claimed

Every thread you visited, na so so complain or have you forgotten on the the thread called "Secrets things me do" you went and posted
I once heard my man masturabating, while I slept naked next to him.
That was weird.

lol, don't believe in sex before marriage.    

Look at this hypocrite if you don’t believe sex before marriage why are you paticipating MouthAction, you are sick i swear, get help soon!!okay

[/size]
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
madamkoko:

Reading to understand is obviously a problem in this forum,

Dont y'all speak english in Nigeria, undecided undecided

We broke a while ago, not in two days,

I no blame u now . . . u enter boat comot for nigeria, how u no go open your rotten mouth?
I sure say na somewhere u dey hide for ajegunle . . pretending to dey yankee

now that's what we speak in naija. . . oni ra ru'n oshi!!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2008

Busta you get time oh, why are your responding to that yeye pikin

It's obvious this village girl does not like abroad not to talk her been inside the airport
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
tRoOE:

Busta you get time oh, why are your responding to that yeye pikin

It's obvious this village girl does not like abroad not to talk her been inside the airport

my dear, i am not the one to respond to pple but her own too much . . .yeye gbe fila girl!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
Busta:

my dear, i am not the one to respond to people but her own too much . . .yeye gbe fila girl!
I know jare her own is too much, i don't have the urge to resist her comments, i can’t tell if she's just stupid or retarded or both
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by choco4life(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
Her story never looked real to me in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Financially Abusive Men? / When Is The Right Time For Sex?? / You Are Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.