Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me (2477 Views)

The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
Lol you all are a JOKE. (enuff said)

Typical Nigerians, not surpised.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2008
[b]Typical Naija mentality never providing a solution.[/b] angry angry angry angry
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2008
The white man will continue to OWN all of you.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by funkybaby(f): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2008
@all excluding madamtoto

Make una ignore the girl.

Its obvious that the man don lick all her intelligence comot and only left behind for her stupidity when he was licking her 'toto'.

@madam
You need serious psycho help. You broke up with him years ago Yeah right! Na yourself you dey deceive.

I told you before and i will tell you again- start thinking beyond your clits.

Alai ni tiju.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by funkybaby(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
@all excluding madamtoto

Make una ignore the girl.

Its obvious that the man don lick all her intelligence comot and only left behind for her stupidity when he was licking her 'toto'.

@madam
You need serious psycho help. You broke up with him years ago Yeah right! Na yourself you dey deceive.

I told you before and i will tell you again- start thinking beyond your clits.

Alai ni tiju.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
koko,
Am sure you are from IRAN abi ?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
Reading is an obvious problem,

My post clearly stated

"Relationship was last year"

I'm not from IRAN, hOWEVER I do believe they have a very beautiful culture.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
funkybaby or whatever u call yourself,

Na u no get shame, angry angry sad

ODE!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2008
I never saw that initally or maybe you edited it later on. Cause what you posted was like it was happening to you and you needed advice.
If you had said last year, i trust my wonderfull naija pips,you wouldn't have gotten it so rough from them ! grin
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by funkybaby(f): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
@madamtoto

Oh! So you are a nigerian?

I thot you condemned us all of having 'typical naija mentality' and you said the white man will 'own us all' .

Lmao!

O ti e gbadun rara!

Oponu!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by funkybaby(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
@madamtoto

Oh! So you are a nigerian?

I thot you condemned us all of having 'typical naija mentality' and you said the white man will 'own us all' .

Lmao!

O ti e gbadun rara!

Oponu!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2008
opunu to core

white men will continue to own u, and ur entire family included.

@funky. . . no listen to that girl koko abi wetin she call herself. . . the girl is suffering from serious mental problem

@big father . . .she definately edited it . , shame no gree her rest. after polluting the whole nigeria. . . she is now sudan to continue the pollution!

ode rada rada, oni ra ru'n oshi
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2008
madamkoko:

Lol you all are a JOKE. (enough said)

Typical Nigerians, not surpised.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
madamkoko:

[b]Typical Naija mentality never providing a solution.[/b] angry angry angry angry
madamkoko:

In fact i don't know whether to cry or have pity for you

You are really sick oh, I think you need some prayers and fasting, I might refer you to these born again on Nland

Mufo oshi
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by funkybaby(f): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2008
@troroe

Abeg, make you refer am go Pastor King's church. grin

Na that kind place befit her with her low level of reasoning.

@busta
The silly girl has edited her initial post!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:17am On Mar 08, 2008
Its very APPARENT that READING is a problem on this forum,

Never EDITED the post.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Busta(f): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2008
i rest ma case!!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tRoOE(f): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2008

@funkybaby

Abi make we call JD Joshua,he might be able to help her grin grin
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by TheSly: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2008
he's an international LovePeddler
he's old
he's ugly
he's a liar
he's bad in bed
he doesnt call
he goes away for weeks at a time without contacting you
Huh huhmnn uhmnpp

Not anymore Mrs snow white wannabe. . . cool

And on-top of that. . . .here is what i saw today on another thread. . . .

i have come to understand that all these white people with all there education and advancements are still dumb
savvy? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? / I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain / My Fiancee Told Me "She's Not The Sex Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.