Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? (17220 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! / Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by bbulldog(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
No big deal now.... It depends on mutual understanding now!!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by lordkpakpando: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
If I say YES I will help i will be criticized and if i say NO I will still be criticized so the answer is I will do what I think is right but i wont post it here....
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Lexoria: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
DailyNews: And y do u think men stop eating their wives food when they offend them badly? Its their way of protest knowing that their wives food is so precious to them, so they use it as a fast medium to show their anger, and it is only a foolish wife that rejoices when her husband stops eating her food.

Or don't u think if most of those men could cook better food, they wouldn't enter the kitchen themselves and prepare a better meal to eat? Don't let a child taste the forbidden fruit.

Your meals are one of ur greatest weapons in marriage- both for winning the love of ur kids n that of ur husband. Dnt let him discover that he can cook better food without u cos if he do, u are gone becos once crises arise, he wouldn't even bother or miss ur absence when he and the kids can do without ur wonderful meals.

Pls ladies, try and grab a copy of this novel:

Like Water for Chocolate written by a Mexican lady residing in America, her name is Laura Exquivel.

That novel will entertain u and open ur eyes to the harms u are causing urself n also let u knw what ur meals as a woman can do for u in marriage, and beyond. Pls stop thinking too western cos even the responsible western ladies understand d true role of a wife in a family setting.

abegi,make we hear word!Who is talking about the guy/man being the one who cooks on a daily basis...We are talking about sometimes helpin to dice onion,was plates,pour more water into the pot of rice,put beans in a put and pour some water or cook the beans and yam/plantain once in while and my dear there's no biggie in it unless the man in question is under ancestral curse
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote
author=Lexoria]

abegi,make we hear word!Who is talking about the guy/man being the one
who cooks on a daily basis...We are talking about sometimes helpin to
dice onion,was plates,pour more water into the pot of rice,put beans in a
put and pour some water or cook the beans and yam/plantain once in
while and my dear there's no biggie in it unless the man in question is
under ancestral curse[/quote]

ahhhahhh....i laugh in bolivia..abeg take am easy ancestral curse....lol
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by eyescue(m): 2:52am On Jan 28, 2013
yertyr: Sincerely, I wudn't provide money 4 food and still help in preparing d dish... Neva!!! Please don't tell me it's love abeg...
Husband aiding wife in the kitchen. What do you think?
What i think is that its normal. That you give money doesnt mean you shouldnt help out when you clearly see and know that your wife needs your help. Example: she came back late and weak, while you have being home for the past 3-4 hours does it make you man enough to watch her enter kitchen and dish out food? When you know you could as well help even if by standing and gist her thus a kinda of moral support....youknow....
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by P4VS20: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2013
i dont know when a man cooking for his wife or helping became a problem. i love cooking. and i will cook for my wife wella and my balls aint gonna shrink. i didnt say help her oh, COOK FOR HER . am the King of my castle, can do what ever the heck i want. a king who has authority can leave his throne, no one is sitting on it. and have no fear that she would take advantage, why? cos i aint gonna get married to one who will take advantage but appreciate it. simple. shiekena!.

after all she is a partner. i feel if u cant help her cook, she has no business washing your clothes. go deal with your dirty draws yourself.

i heard someone saying because he provides money so he cant cook. does that mean your wife is a "service" that you pay for? lol, i guess you re thinking of having a housewife. to each his own. you see why i support ladies working for their own money. because of some guys wey no go let their wives hear word again because they re providing. you for no provide naa. lol. shior!

3 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by aariwa(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
NO I dont think that way.I just wanted to feel the fun of your mouth yabbis.take care
freecocoa: You sound as if I was never gonna get married, thanks anyways undecided.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by adconline(m): 3:46am On Jan 31, 2013
That man who does not know how to cook is already finished, cos his wife/gf would always punish him if they have any argument!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by kayman77(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2013
Helping her in the kitchen doesn't make you a fool,I enjoys cooking,I've been cooking rite from my secondary school days.I'm a very good cook and she knows that.I voluntarily cook sometimes but not everytime.I always give her helping hands in the kitchen cos i see no big deal in it.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by SORTER: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
chiover: lols,as if u don't do tins for ur own wife. Shun pride and Face reality cox ur wife is u not ur second. U two = one
......Omase o!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by oribi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hahaha well my dad has been cooking for years for nt jst my mom but for all of us..i have pick up that trait cos i think it‘s right.it depends on you and your family as a person.what is wrong to you maybe right to another plus my mom also cook‘z too.

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Balkan: This rubbish! Please it does not happen in Igbo land. Its a shame for any man to do it. Just like a woman eating on the same plate with the husband. That is why thngs are bad today.
It's a shame for a man to cook for his wife? To eat on the same plate with her I pray non of my female relatives come near your dwelling.

AMEN
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
bukatyne: It's a shame for a man to cook for his wife? To eat on the same plate with her I pray non of my female relatives come near your dwelling.

AMEN
Amen!!!
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by P4VS20: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
dmcdad:
Amen!!!

amen x2
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dagr8(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
P4VS20:

amen x2
Amen X3
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fmghewzy2: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2022
No big deal. Pride has always been the problem with men. What is wrong in helping out the woman you love with all your heart?

Smh.

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Streetmovement(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ain't nothin wrong but let it not be forced or manipulated, let it be out of mutual respect and understanding, I love to be with my woman in the kitchen even though it happens once in a blue moon....that's how I use to be with my mom in the kitchen, that's how I learned how to cook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.