Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? (17219 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! / Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 26, 2013
INFACT, I PREFER TO EVEN COOK FOR MY WIFE....IM JUST DAT PROUD OF MY COOKING

4 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by sirugos(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2013
I will cook ogbono soup for my wife.... Dancing alingo inside d kichen while cutting vegitable
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2013
I EVEN CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE BY MYSELF SOMETIMES JUST TO SURPRISE HER....EVEN WHEN SHES COOKING I CAN TAKE IT FROM HER AND FINISH IT.....MY WIFE IS HAPPY IM ALWAYS HAPPY grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Doctorazz: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2013
My hubby helps in the kitchen particularly as am pregnant,even b4 i was,he used to do it occasionally particularly when i needed to get to work so early.it's just love and understanding.ur wife isn't urged househelp.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by andyanders: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2013
I go to kitchen and prepare food anytime if my wife is not around. I come from a family of 4 boys and a girl and we were all well equipped to know how to cook and how to help our wife when she is not around or when she put to bed without waiting for an outsider to do that. It all depends from individuals though. What I dislike is when a woman now see that as a must then I will show her the other side of life.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Edomo(f): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
HELL to the NO!!!! angry angry angry

iTS an abomination for an african MAN to enter the kitchen!!

infact thank God sef say i nor sabi cook

my woman kuku know that one sef so no qualms

no expectations!! last time i tried cooking, I ended up burning the boiling water undecided
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Edomo(f): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Dumb fv:ck. You're obviously very backward. Being a man means being responsible not bossy. That's one problem with the average african man. You should be able to cook for your mom. If you can, then why can't you cook for your wife? These are things that keep the fire in a relationship burning Mr. Clown
190-the-clown:
HELL to the NO!!!! angry angry angry

iTS an abomination for an african MAN to enter the kitchen!!

infact thank God sef say i nor sabi cook

my woman kuku know that one sef so no qualms

no expectations!! last time i tried cooking, I ended up burning the boiling water undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fhemmmy: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2013
yertyr: Sincerely, I wudn't provide money 4 food and still help in preparing d dish... Neva!!! Please don't tell me it's love abeg...
Husband aiding wife in the kitchen. What do you think?

You think you are the one providing money for the food in the house, cos you work and bring home money? Kai, na wa oh . . . a real man do not define who belongs to the kitchen nor who owns the remote control but will always looking for ways to make sure that the wife is happy . . . besides, good romance starts from the kitchen and not the bedrooms. . . even worse if your wife is not a full time housewife, then, dont saying you are providing money, cos you are both contributing into the finance of the home.
There is nothing wrong in a man helping out in the kitchen, start doing the dishes while the wife is cooking.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fhemmmy: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2013
sirugos: I will cook ogbono soup for my wife.... Dancing alingo inside d kichen while cutting vegitable

I like that . . . Keep it up bro
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by iykemanchi(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2013
chiover: Us men have big prob, why won't I cook for my wife? I am saying it loud and clear I can wash my wife's pant and it wont mek me a poor man. Op pls have a rethink though is obvious women are ingrates but we are under obligation to love and pamper them.
Dude! Ur case na psycho mental remix

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2013
Gosh!most of the men on this thread are unbelievable undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by kabukabu50(m): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2013
yertyr: Sincerely, I wudn't provide money 4 food and still help in preparing d dish... Neva!!! Please don't tell me it's love abeg...
OP is clearly a close minded neanderthal...It's not that big a deal.
1)A lot of guys these days do cook and do it well(I do)..I have no problem with it.
2)A lot of households have both partners working,depending on the schedules..you mean to tell me if you get home before your wife you will wait for her to come home exhausted and start cooking?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2013
I can help out,women are partners,and not slaves. I see no big deal I this.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dickhardener: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2013
andyanders: I go to kitchen and prepare food anytime if my wife is not around. I come from a family of 4 boys and a girl and we were all well equipped to know how to cook and how to help our wife when she is not around or when she put to bed without waiting for an outsider to do that. It all depends from individuals though. What I dislike is when a woman now see that as a must then I will show her the other side of life.
The reality is over time, the woman begins to demand that initial gesture as an obligation by default.Did you know that most women subtly respects men with the capacity to put them under control albeit void of violence. This they will NEVER tell you. Stop being a sissy. Help when she's incapacitated, simple! any other trashy romantic servitude is garbage. I damn well love my principles.

9 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by TableLeg(m): 1:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Why is this such a big deal then?
Women are not slaves and were not born to come and die in the kitchen because a dude has to eat or something....
Personally i love cooking so its not a problem or a big deal for me ... The kitchen is my favourite part of the house!

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Table leg,yomieluv,mr knowitall, davidylan, akatonero,tattoo boy ,Chiover,sexkillz ,it is obvious you folks had a great upbringing.
Where a man knows his manhood is still intact when he cooks or does other chores at home.

Babysitting
Cooking
Doing dishes
Laundry
Vacuuming

Even if it's just one of the above,your wife will appreciate it

4 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by LagosBoi2(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2013
lazy azz guy that lacks home training will push all the house chores and cooking to the wife claiming he is the man, man my foot.

I help my wife in the kitchen

my wife; baby can you pls get me onions from the store??

me; here is it, should i slice it for you?

my wife; yes baby, thanks , that's why i love you.

I enjoy doing it because am a good cooking my self, during preg. she doesn't go near the kitchen, she will throw up, I do all the cook during and after pregnancy.

It's not strange to me, I go to market and cook for the family when with my mom and siblings, I continued as a bachelor and i can't help but continue doing it.

We wash our cloths together, i clean the dishes mostly when i get home first, i prepare something for my family to eat before they get home. I can't imagine a guy claiming to be African man because of cooking, There is no excuse for that, he is just been lazy or lacks home traning before getting married and i bet you most ladies dislike such men.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by dickhardener: 1:59am On Jan 26, 2013
[quote author=Baby mama]Table leg,yomieluv,mr knowitall, davidylan, akatonero,tattoo boy ,Chiover,sexkillz ,it is obvious you folks had a great upbringing.
Where a man knows his manhood is still in tact when he cooks or does other chores at home.

Babysitting
Cooking
Doing dishes
Laundry
Vacuuming

Even if it's one the above,your wives will appreciate it [/quote)

First of, this has nothing to do with home training. I was not raised to cook.I am a bad cook. I was raised to work hard academically and brought up to be business saavy. All my life women have always cooked for me as a matter of fact as an undergrad, ladies took turn to cook for me with utmost delight, till date it has never being an issue. This is only logical to me if she is incapacitated or burdened, even if burdened, I'd get a help.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by birdman(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

Grow up. your wife is not your servant but your best friend and lover. I dont know what is wrong with doing dishes and helping to cook and clean. I would rather help out so she can finish quickly and we can move on to more fun stuff than cross my legs in the parlor while she slaves away.

I hear you, but there is more to a marriage than being best friends and lovers. While good cooks like occasional help, they generally do not like others interfering and roaming about the kitchen while they are trying to prepare stuff. So while I have no problems cleaning up or cooking (I'm a pretty good cook), I would be suspicious of a woman that lets the husband take majority control of the kitchen. The person who feeds the house is the nurturer and usually closer to the kids, and I don't see how any mature woman would cede that role to the husband, considering he didn't carry any of the kids for 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by wissezy: 2:02am On Jan 26, 2013
Don't know how to cook. If i learn, i may.
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by DOULUVME: 2:17am On Jan 26, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=42pt] OP YOU'ER A BIG MUMu. WEREY!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by MissyB3(f): 2:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Good thing my man does not use Nairaland! Na so you all for corrupt him with your cave-man mentality undecided
Wake up....it's 2013!

3 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fhemmmy: 2:19am On Jan 26, 2013
birdman: Im a very good cok so I wouldnt mind helping iut. But good cooks hate it when you interfere with their cooking

I hear you, but there is more to a marriage than being best friends and lovers. While good cooks like occasional help, they generally do not like others interfering and roaming about the kitchen while they are trying to prepare stuff. So while I have no problems cleaning up or cooking (I'm a pretty good cook), I would be suspicious of a woman that lets the husband take majority control of the kitchen. The person who feeds the house is the nurturer and[b] usually closer to the kids,[/b] and I don't see how any mature woman would cede that role to the husband, considering he didn't carry any of the kids for 9 months.

Interesting but few things raises my eyebrow here:
I am sure the woman has mouth to voice her opinion to say leave the kitchen if you are becoming a distraction or delaying her.
A real woman will be so glad that the man is so close to the kids and would enjoy it sef, cos it means the man could spend time with them and do homework with them and even cook together for the Mom.
However, i will agree with you that sometimes the women might just wanna rush things and get out of the kitchen, but a little hands made that happen too . . . Not sure if you have noticed that most women tends to eat little after all the wahala and the heat in the kitchen while cooking for the household.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by DOULUVME: 2:20am On Jan 26, 2013
Eiregirl: It's 2013!!! My husband helps out in the kitchen, it's not a big deal!
[size=44pt]EHEN? SO [/size]
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by DOULUVME: 2:24am On Jan 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You think you are the one providing money for the food in the house, cos you work and bring home money? Kai, na wa oh . . . a real man do not define who belongs to the kitchen nor who owns the remote control but will always looking for ways to make sure that the wife is happy . . . besides, good romance starts from the kitchen and not the bedrooms. . . even worse if your wife is not a full time housewife, then, dont saying you are providing money, cos you are both contributing into the finance of the home.
There is nothing wrong in a man helping out in the kitchen, start doing the dishes while the wife is cooking.
[size=44pt] How can I the man do those things for a woman? [/size]
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fhemmmy: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
[size=44pt] How can I the man do those things for a woman? [/size]

A man that keep reminding the woman that "he is the man of the house" is surely not a man . . . It is his actions and caring to the woman that would make the woman say, "Thanks God, i have a man" . . . you doing dishes does not make you less of a man.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Richy4(m): 2:27am On Jan 26, 2013
there is nothing wrong with it. I can help prepare light food but I cannot sit and concentrate on the food like my life depends on it just like that picture. pounding stuffs is a no go area for me.The problem with helping GF cook is when you do it ones, she will expect you to do it again and again. I did it ones out of love, the next week she asked me to cook again, what I did was to add enough salt on it. that practically ended that,she never asked again .

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by birdman(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

A man that keep reminding the woman that "he is the man of the house" is surely not a man . . . It is his actions and caring to the woman that would make the woman say, "Thanks God, i have a man" . . . you doing dishes does not make you less of a man.

abeg dont encourage this dude with his bold red font grin
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Jan 26, 2013
Richy.:
there is nothing wrong with it. I can help prepare light food but I cannot sit and concentrate on the food like my life depends on it just like that picture. pounding stuffs is a no go area for me.The problem with helping GF cook is when you do it ones, she will expect you to do it again and again. I did it ones out of love, the next week she asked me to cook again, what I did was to add enough salt on it. that practically ended that,she never asked again .

Anything wrong in he expecting it to happen again?
Please read yourself again, you said, you did it once for love and what happen to doing it often for that same love? or your love is periodical?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Jan 26, 2013
birdman:

abeg dont encourage this dude with his bold red font grin

Lol
Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by birdman(m): 2:31am On Jan 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:
A real woman will be so glad that the man is so close to the kids and would enjoy it sef, cos it means the man could spend time with them and do homework with them and even cook together for the Mom.

true that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.