Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (853 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Urgent Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2008
hi Nairalanders,

Recently i posted that i had a girl who i taught was like an angel to me. But one thing i realise was when she called me in the night and requested how much im being paid in my working place, my past girlfriends and how i quited my previous relationship.

She later said that she is a born again christian from the Redeem Christian Church of God and that she is not ready for sex till amrriage, i cant cope with that, so i am requesting for a good response from my fellow landers soon please.
Re: Urgent Advice by marosky(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2008
Please leave RCCG put of this issue.Don't drag its name to any romance discussion
Re: Urgent Advice by efuah(f): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
Did she say that after u gave the answers to her questions?

Why can't u cope? If u love her enough, try and cope. If u're into that r'ship cus of sex, then quit!  Does her distaste in sex b4 marriage now disqualify her of being the "angel" u knew at first? undecided

I don't really get u. . . pls elucidate berra!
Re: Urgent Advice by Nautillus(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2008
So you want the gal to leave God and start SLEEPING with you??

Abi??
Re: Urgent Advice by Easybaby(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
yeah . . .she is right tongue
Re: Urgent Advice by kemisuga(f): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
I dont know why some guys think Sex is the rule of relationship. They believe Sex is wat makes the relationship stronger.

@ Poster, if you cant cope with the no sex till marriage as she suggested, then you are not for her. Look for a sex partner. grin
Re: Urgent Advice by Encomium(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2008
I quite agree with the girl totally. Is sex all and all in a relationship if I may ask you? Wake up man from your deep slumber, be wise enough cos sex is worth waiting for. Remember there is no hurry in life as what will be, will be.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2008
no way. o boy, make u no fall for the hog wash.
which kind nonsense be that.

she went into a relationship then she remember say she no wan fucc again.
Re: Urgent Advice by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2008
Please leave RCCG put of this issue.Don't drag its name to any romance discussion
exactly. .
Re: Urgent Advice by almondjoy(f): 2:07am On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
If you feel that your needs are not being met, please leave that relationship.  If she is "born again", respect her beliefs and let her go and date others like her since this sex business will continue to cause problems for both of you. I suggest you find someone who is like you and make yourself happy. You don't have to deal with all that if you do not want to.  Find others like you and let others find others like them! kiss  No problem there with me at all. Just get to know them a little better before sex comes in the picture.  If you feel comfortable with yourselves, feel free ma brother. . . . .no big deal at all. Play it safe at all times. wink If possible both of you should have a health screen before you go that route.

I still do not understand why she asked for your paycheck status. You should have asked her why she was asking. It is normal for people to inquire about past relationships. . . .only answer what you feel comfortable with, especially if you do not know her pretty well. Like I said, if you are not happy with things, please leave! kiss

Goodluck with your search.  Hope you find happiness. kiss
Re: Urgent Advice by Teejay07(m): 4:31am On Mar 06, 2008
oldboy,

if u feel so randy and u cannot wait, u need to get ur priorities right. The lady says its against her belief. please let her be. Else, u make her stumble. But, if u feel so pressed, u go look for an 'ashawo' to help u out of ur misery.

Also, it is confusing why she should ask for ur salary and past relationships. From my experience, if she is open-minded telling her abt ur past experiences may just be a precaution on her part - as to know which pitfalls to avoid.

Please tread with caution.
Re: Urgent Advice by TheSly: 4:37am On Mar 06, 2008
Quit then. . .If u know u both are not compatible. . . . . . . wink
Re: Urgent Advice by earthrealm(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2008
4rm ut tone, i guess that u r not born again?,

shud be more at home with ur kind,
leave the born agains/genuie christain folks 4 their own kind

am not trying to be sanctiminous, am just expaining to u that even if u succed n sleep with her, u will have lots of other compatibility issues, that wud make u guys both unhappy

so its best to search 4 ur kind
Re: Urgent Advice by edwardaigb: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2008
Guys i believe the poster should be given a break. I believe this things happens in a relationship i.e knowing past relationship, sex life and all that. I strongly believe the man should be in the best position to give the girl an ideal of his salary not the other way round.

Poster, my take is give an ideal of your salary not the actual maybe half your salary and see her response. everybody want some security.
Re: Urgent Advice by olanajim(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2008
People are missing the point. I am sad to note that. I don't want to give advice until the poster had replied to questions above.

The issues go deeper than the sex issue. I wish you guys can see it.

I always known this born again lady when I was young. She used to preach to the egbons to abstain from fornication. Then one day, we heard that she was pregnant. After that she wed.

I am sure you all read through my message. At times, beliefs are genuine and at times, they are just veil use to cover the inward fear, insecurity. Maybe, if the poster's paycheck had been mouth watering, the lady would have had another idea. It depends on the lady.
Re: Urgent Advice by hammers(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2008
@poster
baby, the point is u love him - u have 2 learn to cope with whatever negative qualities he may posess if not try to make him adjust.

cheers cool

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Mend A Broken Heart, Look No Further / Playing No More! / Intrusive Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.