Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? (8940 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Sike(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Light-LESS
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by jmaine: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Power supply around Yaba area in Lagos State hasn't been quite impressive . . . . .

But I have friends in other areas enjoying appreciable supply.... Our usual faulty transformer could be the remote cause... undecided
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
phucked as always. when was there any change in d first place.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by IzyLuv(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Presently, no Light in Abakaliki.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by IzyLuv(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Engineer1985: Hmmmm light situation in nigeria is becoming. As i'm typing this message, I'm using one hand to fan myself cos d heat is unbearable and there's no light.

serz issue..
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by W3xy1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
ilorin light is more stable now. frm late november last yr till present moment is kinda impressive.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Wadeoye(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine: Power supply around Yaba area in Lagos State hasn't been quite impressive . . . . .

But I have friends in other areas enjoying appreciable supply.... Our usual faulty transformer could be the remote cause... undecided

Who are those your friends and where do they live? You can only speak for your area and this thread is just about that - not your friends area.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by jmaine: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wadeoye:

Who are those your friends and where do they live? You can only speak for your area and this thread is just about that - not your friends area.

Please shut up . . .they reside at the Iju - Ishaga axis . .

Don't come here giving me your terms of reference again . . . .

P:S =====> Light just show for my end . . .make i tan small console jare grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by nizebony: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
franchizy: In Aba Abia state, we ve 24hrs Electricity. Our God sent Gov T. A. Orji promised us light and he delivered. It is 4 dis reasons dat we Abians wil ever remain indebted to Gov. Orji who inspite of d huge debt he incured from d past administration, was still able to deliver in terms of Electricity and infrastructure. He is the only Gov who has painstakingly rehabilitated all major roads in Aba dat has brought joy in the heart of the people of Aba. On behalf of Abians and the our good party PDP, I say thank you sir.
u be fool for dis praises, how on earth sumbody go say TA orji nah person? where d road dey, wer d infrastructure stand put, where d light? as if nah state govt d provide d light ni.....abegi comot tuke-tuke for road oh jareh!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Wadeoye(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

Please shut up . . .they reside at the Iju - Ishaga axis . .

Don't come here giving me your terms of reference again . . . .

Cool, other people living in iju-ishaga will comment. But again, you have only been asked to yell us power situation in your area. Nothing we can call improvement in your Yaba area - thanks. Allow others to tell us about their area.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
ballabriggs: I have not been to Nigeria in like 4 months now. However, I have to note that the only people who seem to be getting this "uninterrupted" power supply is Fraudulent Nigerian, Taharqa and the rest of the gang.

Do you guys have a special line to your homes? I want to know so I can plan my next Nigeria trip to a place where I get steady electricity.
You are so right. There is this particular house in my street, they have never experienced darkness for once! Infact the house is so popular due to this fact...it was just of recent i found out that their uninterrupted power supply was through illegal means.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by majekleo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
I reside in Gwarimpa Abuja and I must confess that power supply has been fantastic for ther past two months. I doubt if my generator has worked for up to 5hours for d past two months. Kudos Mr President.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by jmaine: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wadeoye:

Cool, other people living in iju-ishaga will comment. But again, you have only been asked to yell us power situation in your area. Nothing we can call improvement in your Yaba area - thanks. Allow others to tell us about their area.

No matter how hard you try to twist it . . there have been a tremendous improvement of power supply in my area since May last year . .The present hiccups might be due to a recurrent transformer issue we have strenuously tried to resolve . . . .

My telling you of the present situation doesn't validate your blind spot in appreciating that people are actually seeing and enjoying power supply more than ever before

Quit your game and let others make their point irrespective of what kill joy agenda you have on this thread . . . .
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by nadias877(f): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
It's very terrible in Lugbe, Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by purplebrown: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Kempton park, south africa
24/7 365 days.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by generalJumong1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
i never see light in kute area in ibadan since thursday.So who is nao saying there is an improvement in the light
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by pinkylips1: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
In Maitama in Abuja......I must say,this feels like the countries abroad......power doesn't go off here,it isn't anything new thou,it's been that way since 4 years I moved here but just amazing right now....a friend from Lagos came to spend the weekend at my place and she couldn't help telling everyone on phone how somewhere in Nigeria feels like somewhere outside these shores....I don't own a generator and o one around here does....it's quite a blessing.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by calcal: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
FG and professors of electricity full all universities - 52 yias!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Presently, no public power supply. We'r temporarily back to the DARK DAYS of Abacha/OBJ/Yar Adua era.

But thank goodness its only 2 DAYS of darkness after which we'll be back to the Goodluck era of stable power.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by ebsuguy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
am currently in abakaliki....ebonyi state capital....they took the light this morning around 7 and since then....blackout
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by omiobo: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
No light in my area. Terrible!
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by peace3: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
[b]
Wadeoye:

You are a retard liar. Where in Lagos are you based?
MUMU,READ MY PIECE YET AGAIN.YOU THINK IT'S TRUE?CAN'T U SEE THE LAUGHING ICONS?
THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ATLEAST FOR NOW.IT'S AN IRONY MR[/b]
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by NAJALYN: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Very epileptic in my area in Benin City, as if a child is constantly switching on and off. Very unfortunate situation.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Cruxxy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Worrible
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by COOLDUN: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Gboliwe:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! All my life I have never seen such hypocritical lie!
Which Aba has 24hrs power supply? You can really lie!

I am in Aba, world bank housing estate- MCC road and the was no light since about 9pm yesterday.
Aba gets just about 5hrs of light daily and not at a stretch.
Very miserly.

From the last paragraph of his/her comment you would clearly see who he/she is, and what he/she represents. They are many here on nairaland forum, even in Abuja the federal capital you will never boast of 24hrs steady light talk less of Aba the least attended state of the federation.Lie will kill this writer.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Wadeoye(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
So where is the steady power supply or improvement then that gej supporters want to point to as gej's achievement.

I have light now but does that mean improvement? Is someone saying we have not seen light before - on and off? We can see comments now across the country.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by davades(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
One day off 2days on
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wadeoye:

Igbos and lies - they are inseparable. I am in Lagos and as I am typing, I am running on generator and I have been on generator since 5am. It is like this everyday and on /off at times. Where is the improvent? Only in yiboland you will see constant supply because they want to tell nigeria the fraud they voted for is working? There is 24/7 power supply in yiboland, the land of fraud.
In Owerri we get between 21 -23hrs. On a stretch with intermittent outages that don't last more than 10 to 20 mts
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by zubino(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Let's call a spade a spade, light in Umuahia has improved, but there isn't light since yesterday nite. Which I believe is due to the upgrade.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Olumidzti(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
To be honest, power supply has improved in my town since last year...
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Gboliwe: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wadeoye: So where is the steady power supply or improvement then that gej supporters want to point to as gej's achievement.

I have light now but does that mean improvement? Is someone saying we have not seen light before - on and off? We can see comments now across the country.
in umuahia, the light is constant too with slight outages too.
I hear it is the same way in Enugu and Abakaliki. I also know that Awka enjoys good consistent supply. Overall, I think the sE enjoys good supply.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Hardfact: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
Jazzgreen:
are u sure ur livin in [color=#990000Abia or AIBA?[/color]. Precisely ABA,cos drs no light even as im talkin to you right now
It's in Aiba he lives. Isnt Franchizy a good chorister, a staunch member of Gov T A's choir of praise singers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt / Electricity Tariff Judgement Threatens N300bn Banking Loans / Place Obasanjo On A Security Surveillance - NCYY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.