Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (27249 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by samilo88(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mango heads, talking noise, bunch of queerpedoes..Too much talk no action. Talk has always been cheap b4 MTN came in. This MEND shld go and mend themselves first or take a cue frm d Tuareg rebels in Mali, they didn't warn d govt b4 seizing power in some parts of mali..Stupid MEND (˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯)
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by atikubaba(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
empty noise.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by MaziOmenuko: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Truckpusher: MEND is a corrupt,inept toothless bulldog with no clear vision.
So says the truckpusher. . .
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by caesaraba(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nonsense. (un-follows topic)
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by uzeba(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
This is exactly how boko haram made their own threat and the FG take it for granted!! Now it is MEND or MESS!! Just don't have d tym to cram dat name!!

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by IleIfe2(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
They always make good their threats though. They know how to hit naija where it hurts.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by KayDee4: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
"South Africa should stop meddling in Nigeria's internal politics" ? ?
No be the guy carry him 2 K-legs enter their country ?
I don't remember SA coming to whisk him away from the comfort of his Nigerian home.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by nagoma(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
mimifonwon: i had a dream, and its sad its coming true, nigeria must separate before it can become a healthy nation.

This is contradictory . But in a dream anything can happen - it doesn't have to make sense.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Sexkillzdick: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
i need to get out of this country.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
What would happen to our houses in Lagos and Abuja when Nigeria disintegrates? Will there be a treaty to give us the right to landlordship of our houses scattered in other regions of Nigeria?

Please its high time we start the discussion on settlement of properties after Nigeria's disintegration so that every party goes home in peacegrin

BTW o, are these guys serious I must find a friend in Cotonou very soongrin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ifihearam: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
I advise the president to take this threat seriously,they would have struck but wants to be pacified.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
So says the truckpusher. . .
meaning?
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Am using dis medium to persuade dem nt to cum to south western states expecially lagos in particular if dey try it infact we wil finished dem all nd deir generations.MEND B WARNED

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by McGeorge1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wetin dem dey wait for? How can dis reduce d price of fufu to 20naira a rap? Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Kslib(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
In that letter,did i see [b]NUCLEAR WARHEAD[b]?? I just hope say na idiomatic expression be that not literal oh..
This people wan just add to our problem,wetin concern south africa.. Mend,na God go punish una fada nyash if una dear cause any international or local problem.. Yeye goats.. Instead of una to face our corrupt politicians and start the revolution,una wan cause more trouble..
BUT FROM THE WAY THIS MEND PEOPLE ARE TALKING,ITS VERY CLEAR THAT IF THEY STRIKE,THE DAMAGE DEM GO CAUSE GO TAKE 2000YRS TO HEAL OH..

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
HAH: If you want to shoot,shoot don't talk. Others strike to announce their arrival not making noise on the pages of newspaper, whatever I will be very happy and supportive if you will target those corrupt officials and leave innocent masses out of it.
me too,let,s get the party started
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by IleIfe2(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
tope ayan: Am using dis medium to persuade dem nt to cum to south western states expecially lagos in particular if dey try it infact we wil finished dem all nd deir generations.MEND B WARNED
yimu cheesy
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by tunapawizzy: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mc George: Wetin dem dey wait for? How can dis reduce d price of fufu to 20naira a rap wrap ? Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by miracleoscar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Story
You can not fight the federal republic of nigeria and expect her to go bended knees.this mail is a wash.who so ever that signed it should start now so that they can follow H.Okah to the gallows.this nation can not disintegrate in bros joe time or by his kinsman.if they are settled mum will be their names.
Boko haram was the only means FRN could have disintegrated but we are waxing stronger and those group and its sponsors don tire.so MEND too small,inshort they are miniature as a matter of emphasis RAT.
I am from the SS,Okah should answer his crimes and allow GEJ to prep for 2015,this could be the only chance we from SS might have in doing 8years,abeg make una allow uncle Joe be.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by drnoel: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
na wah, every group, every persons, every Tom, Dicke and Harry want to disintergrate Nigeria. Nigeria u have a problem oooh. But let me ask this, which group, or people want to unite Nigeria
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jadajada: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
d earlier d beta. MEND, just hasten-up ur threat.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by simdam500(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Is dis a threat?
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by nagoma(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
For better communication next time:

1. MOST : Means greatest, in number, in amount ,in degree or in extent.

2. MUST : Means to be compelled by physical necessity to do something ; to be commanded.

3. PARK : The act of stopping a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.

4. PACK : in terms of relocation , gathering your belongings and leaving : checking out.

MEND to note please.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by CooldudeY2J: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bla bla bla nonsense if dem no say dem get mouth make dem come out openly n fight d military not d cowardice tactics d boko haram are using. Mtchew.... abegi make i go drink kunu
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
DailyNews: What would happen to our houses in Lagos and Abuja when Nigeria disintegrates? Will there be a treaty to give us the right to landlordship of our houses scattered in other regions of Nigeria?

Please its high time we start the discussion on settlement of properties after Nigeria's disintegration so that every party goes home in peacegrin

BTW o, are these guys serious I must find a friend in Cotonou very soongrin
l have marked some houses that i would take over in Lagos when the wahala starts

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Toktee(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
safarigirl: Mumu people, they have seen who to threaten.

My friend, when Ojukwu declared Biafra, he didn't go about writing letters 'to whom it may concern'

When South Sudan seceded, they didn't go about threatening to blow up the entire country.

If you think you have the balls, come out and fight instead of writing useless statements under candle light while drinking a bottle of ogogoro and getting head from some ashi. Mtcheewww
guy,they talk and act,f.ool how old are you

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
IYA NGBALI: l have marked some houses that i would take over in Lagos when the wahala starts
All the ones in Ajegunle, Orile, Ikotun, etc, u can take, but pls don't near Lekki, Banana Island, Osborne, Nicon Town, and the likes, just mark your boundary from Oworoshonki towards Oshodi direction to avoid another world war 3, this warning is coming from MASSOBgrin

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by 1oracle(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
0lumide: How can we now prob Jonathan for coming on live TV to say MEND didn't do it even though they did?

Did all the Niger Delta violence make people saying "Buhari is a terrorist" not vote for Jonatha?

Why isn't Jonathan seen as a terrorist? Jonathan came openly to defend terrorists. Buhari never did anything of such.

We have put a secessionist in power. That is our problem. We have put a man who has no deep passion for Nigeria's success.

JONATHAN MUST GO!!!!

Why are you so scared of disintegration and why? I am sure MEND is the marines, while MASSOB will be the IDF. People should know that this Fake Nigeria that killed over three million innocent people will never have peace until the mistake of 2014 is corrected.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by princeonx: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
nagoma: For better communication next time:

1. MOST : Means greatest, in number, in amount ,in degree or in extent.

2. MUST : Means to be compelled by physical necessity to do something ; to be commanded.

3. PARK : The act of stopping a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.

4. PACK : in terms of relocation , gathering your belongings and leaving : checking out.

MEND to note please.

I thought I was the only one reading that crap!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
Edwin Clark has said it that "in 2015, Jonathan will be the president and not the president of Nigeria". That simply means Edwin Clark and his cohorts are planning to disintegrate this country and they want to use MEND to actualise it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / Ex-military Officers Are Coming Together To Deal With Buhari – ACF chieftain / Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.