Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (27253 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by udemzyudex(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2013
0lumide: How can we now prob Jonathan for coming on live TV to say MEND didn't do it even though they did?

Did all the Niger Delta violence make people saying "Buhari is a terrorist" not vote for Jonatha?

Why isn't Jonathan seen as a terrorist? Jonathan came openly to defend terrorists. Buhari never did anything of such.

We have put a secessionist in power. That is our problem. We have put a man who has no deep passion for Nigeria's success.

JONATHAN MUST GO!!!!

Hmmm...like say na Ghana must go,go pursue am naa,but i used to like oga Jonathan,but he is too slow for my liken.anyway i won't blame him,guess thats his nature.those who know abt psychology understand the kind of person he his..I have find out that we keep shouting oga Jonathan as if he is the only leader in Nigeria and we forget that we are all leaders in our society even in our house..
Okay oga Jonathan must go abi? Next time vote for person that is strict,and can do things fast and achieve things fast..forget about sentiment.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2013
gogodaye: Abeg oh not again.....Bros......(dem for inside MEND) I think we being done agree say make una down tool for now after amnesty. Where our Attorney-General of the Federation dey? MEND don breach terms of the agreement oh, we need plenty exparte injunctions from National Industrial Court and Federal High Court to stop dem from carrying out their threats. Abeg make FG no slack to get the injunctions dem quick quick. This na the solution to stop the problem following due process and rule of law.

Are u a Nigeran?
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2013
The death of Charles will be the battle line lipsrsealed please Azizi cc MEND when ur dealing with the so called 1999 - 2013 plese dont touch OBJ's head and dont 4get to remove JEGA's cap lipsrsealed bombing? Pleas dont start that in Nigeria u may start from the court in South Africa. Goodluck.... undecided
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Joshcoli(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls, media houses should stop making these cowards feel important by reporting their irresponsible threats. There is nothing we have not seen or heared. Let them go ahead and bomb the whole Nigeria, kill everybody and live. Idiamin did all could and still left the stage. Adolf Hitler, Sadam Husein, Samuel Doe, Empero Bokassa, Gadaffi, Abacha, Osama Bin Laden etc, all terrorised their people in one way or the other and still bowed at the appropriate time. Nobody should make these fools feel important, they are not worth paying attention to. Nigerian government is more than every faceless individuals or groups. The existence of Nigeria as a country or countries can never be determined by terrorists and empty noise makers. We can only agree to split the country, and not through threat or destruction of lives and property from stupid attention seekers. Henry Okah’ Mend can not disintigrate Nigeria, they are too small for that. What do they have to challenge Nigerian army? Somebody should tell them to shut up now...
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by sulejose(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2013
War is not a laughing matter, so go meet people dat have witness it. They will tell u what it means even d one u love most we die, even ur whole family can die on it. So if u dont no wat say keep silent even Nairaland we close 4 dat
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by alphaconde(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2013
How come henry okah and edmund ebiwere are sentenced and no one has been sentenced for the several boko haram attacks that have even killed more people.

6 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2013
lekkie073:
thank my stars I reside in lagos

Don't be so sure dear.As long as u dey Niger,you aren't completely safe.If there was to be a war in Nigeria today fellow NL,its gonna be really bloody and gruesome. Nigerians at this point are just suffering and no longer smiling but waiting for some group to lead them to the path of perceived freedom.Sometimes when I listen to local news,I weep.I just hear billions billions billions both in naira and dollars yet it baffles me that this money are just not used for anything but stolen.My elder brother has been jobless now for 3 years and the country is spending millions on forks and spoons!Haha na.!its painful.Left for me,MEND shud carry out their threats,logically Peace can only come after a painful War.We are already in pains......no be new thing.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2013
DailyNews: What would happen to our houses in Lagos and Abuja when Nigeria disintegrates? Will there be a treaty to give us the right to landlordship of our houses scattered in other regions of Nigeria?

Please its high time we start the discussion on settlement of properties after Nigeria's disintegration so that every party goes home in peacegrin

BTW o, are these guys serious I must find a friend in Cotonou very soongrin
There is nothing wrong in having properties in anoda country. Or dont your relatives own stuffs in London, US? Cos mine do. So its d same thing.i support secession. Moreso, Igbo secession

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2013
sule jose: War is not a laughing matter, so go meet people dat have witness it. They will tell u what it means even d one u love most we die, even ur whole family can die on it. So if u dont no wat say keep silent even Nairaland we close 4 dat

Who says its a laughing matter?No one is neither too big nor small to experience it.Your forefathers no fight war,weda civil or local?Do you think they go to war to show off their palm-wine tapping skills or hunting skills!They did that for Ur future and mine to be rosy.So why are we now afraid to do just that for Ur own generations to come damning the consequences?
Its not a joke I know but aren't we tried of talking?Action right now is exactly wat we need.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by mikey2fin: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2013
Did Boko Haram came out public to announce their bombing in Nigeria?
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by LEXYCOM: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2013
Am scared ooooo
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2013
They cannot do anything. Every other group in this country are cowards.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2013
They cannot do anything. Every other group in this country are cowards, except those who have dared to fight for their rights when aggreived.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by fio(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2013
how are SA connected to our internal politics
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by bola4dprec(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Prayer for Our Country
Almighty God,
bless our nation
and make it true
to the ideas of freedom and justice
and brotherhood for all who make it great.

Guard us from war,
from fire and wind,
from compromise, fear, confusion.

Be close to our president and our statesmen;
give them vision and courage,
as they ponder decisions affecting peace
and the future of the world.

Make me more deeply aware of my heritage;
realizing not only my rights
but also my duties
and responsibilities as a citizen.

Make this great land
and all its people
know clearly Your will,
that they may fulfill
the destiny ordained for us
in the salvation of the nations,
and the restoring of all things.

Amen
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by 1oracle(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2013
koastar: Edwin Clark has said it that "in 2015, Jonathan will be the president and not the president of Nigeria". That simply means Edwin Clark and his cohorts are planning to disintegrate this country and they want to use MEND to actualise it.
Why are you so scared of disintegration? So your tribe is so lazy that they can't stand on there own feet?

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by 1oracle(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2013
alpha conde: How come henry okah and edmund ebiwere are sentenced and no one has been sentenced for the several boko haram attacks that have even killed more people.
The answer lays on fake One Nigeria.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by aryzgreat: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2013
I support MEND on this, 2014 prophecy must come to pass! Bomb kaduna refinery, no need for it since no oil is drilled in kaduna, bomb all d oil pipe going to north. Then boko will mistakenly bomb in retaliation, Boooom! MASSOB declares independence! MEND declare sovereignty! Oduduwa still considering d way to go! Arewa in anger declares break way! Middle belt reacts, we are not going with Arewa, middle belt Republic pops up, Oduduwa wakes up from slumber and declare oduduwa republic. Nija now has 5 nations! Hurray! 2014 (100 years as an unfortunate country and d year of birth to 5 nations) So help us God! Ameen.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2013
This will be very hard to achieve beacuse the government eating our money won't like to leave it just like dat and the millitant group won't also,while growing in strength by the no of unemployed youths in the region dey will be a great force,the government keep polluting the rivers and the land of the hardworking people,where farming and fishing is the major occupation because of black gold,and yet what have they given to those who thrived on it.I won't support war but it looks near,can you imagine a senator saying as far as Nigeria is concerned they can wipe out the whole people in the Niger Delta with the millitary so they can continue mining oil,war is not the answer but it seems to be the only solution to the people eating our money and causing corruption among the masses,they won't listen to MEND now until they start their destruction,this is not a threat but a warning to the masses to be prepared
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2013
aryzgreat: I support MEND on this, 2014 prophecy must come to pass! Bomb kaduna refinery, no need for it since no oil is drilled in kaduna, bomb all d oil pipe going to north. Then boko will mistakenly bomb in retaliation, Boooom! MASSOB declares independence! MEND declare sovereignty! Oduduwa still considering d way to go! Arewa in anger declares break way! Middle belt reacts, we are not going with Arewa, middle belt Republic pops up, Oduduwa wakes up from slumber and declare oduduwa republic. Nija now has 5 nations! Hurray! 2014 (100 years as an unfortunate country and d year of birth to 5 nations) So help us God! Ameen.
u be big Junkie grin,if e fit happen like dat without lives being lost eheh!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2013
Orikinla: . This is the worst government in Nigeria since the civil war ended. I am more concerned about the over 80% of the population who have no where to escape to in another civil war. The rich can always fly their families overseas to safer countries. My own family is already safe, but I will have no other choice but to stay behind to defend the security and unity of Nigeria for the safety of the poor masses. Another civil war in Nigeria will be worse than the last one. The north is already ruined.
Are u frm SW Nigeria cos dey are d only ppl dat talk dis way. Whole north wants to go, SE and SS had been itching to do so frm Adam days.just SW left. Is it dat dey think dey cant make it alone? There is benin Republic to join if dats d case

4 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by aryzgreat: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2013
marshaldollz: u be big Junkie grin,if e fit happen like dat without lives being lost eheh!

Dey dia nah! dont be caught unawares cos d prophecy has started to manifest
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by abouzaid: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2013
Mend have already bombed the agip truck station because of this okah and would do more now that they are better funded. I remember when mend was initially giving out similar press releases by gbomo jomo, ppl laughed at them untill they carried out their threats, i remember when boko haram was issuing out video messages, ppl laughed at them till they carried out their threats. Let the fg find a political solution. After all even britain later released the fellow responsible for the lockerbie bombing in order to avoid future problems. Just my views.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2013
Action speaks louder than voice. If you want to shoot, shoot. If you're not ready to shoot, then shut your rubbish mouth up.

When you want to throw your bomb, i hope that you know where to direct it to. Because thunder will fire you if any bomb explodes in any of the 5 states of south east.

Your MEND and South South will not be standing 24 hours after a bomb explodes in South East.

We don't import bombs, we manufacture it. So be warned.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by RedLight1: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2013
safarigirl: of course, wetin I talk? undecided
u talk like men, argue politics and smoke weed ... do u ever do anything feminine ? shocked shocked
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by abouzaid: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Are u frm SW Nigeria cos dey are d only ppl dat talk dis way. Whole north wants to go, SE and SS had been itching to do so frm Adam days.just SW left. Is it dat dey think dey cant make it alone? There is benin Republic to join if dats d case
the average yoruba man is afraid of taking risks or confronting his fears. They are not comfortable with changes especially, difficult ones.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Attention(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2013
why them go convict these ones abi their own bombing dey different from all the other bombing wey we dey see and the ones wey dey bomb dey escape from detention.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2013
ochukwuma15: Action speaks louder than voice. If you want to shoot, shoot. If you're not ready to shoot, then shut your rubbish mouth up.

When you want to throw your bomb, i hope that you know where to direct it to. Because thunder will fire you if any bomb explodes in any of the 5 states of south east.

Your MEND and South South will not be standing 24 hours after a bomb explodes in South East.

We don't import bombs, we manufacture it. So be warned Comrade Planecrash Azazi. ............ Chuks writes from Nelspruit, South Africa.
my guy wan cause tribal war,I pity for u!!! tongue
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by abouzaid: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2013
ochukwuma15: Action speaks louder than voice. If you want to shoot, shoot. If you're not ready to shoot, then shut your rubbish mouth up.

We don't import bombs, we manufacture it. So be warned Comrade Planecrash Azazi. ............ Chuks writes from Nelspruit, South Africa.
mend would not likely bomb the east, they have already burned down gej house, bombed the house of the niger delta minister, mr orubebe and carried out an attack at abuja, i think their future attacks would be against oil majors, politicians and northers states. The problem is u wont know whether the president is secretly supporting them. The south east\ south south coalition that produced this government seems to have a tinge of secessionism in it and the north is not helping issues with their born to rule mentality.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls after a heavy drinking and smokin, go home, take ur bath and eat b4 commentin on sensitiv issues lyk dis. Imagin som pple talkin rubbish here wen dia is anoda threat 2 d country. sad
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jamespopo: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2013
From the look of things is like Boko Haram is better than MEND. I tot by now this Country called Nigeria would have be shared .
Besides, Goodluck should resign now for lip-MENDing.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by aryzgreat: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2013
abouzaid: mend would not likely bomb the east, they have already burned down gej house, bombed the house of the niger delta minister, mr orubebe and carried out an attack at abuja, i think their future attacks would be against oil majors, politicians and northers states. The problem is u wont know whether the president is secretly supporting them. The south east\ south south coalition that produced this government seems to have a tinge of secessionism in it and the north is not helping issues with their born to rule mentality.

u forgot they also bombed atlas cove at lagos. I trust them. Let d bombing begin, cant wait for d balkanisation of this 5hit hole called nigeria wia parasitic infidels keep killing xtians at every opportunity while at d same time enjoying our oil wealth free.Enough is enough let divide and let the boko av dia sharia con3. shikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Distributes Food Items To Mark Its 56th Anniversary / Wike Signs Executive Order Proscribing IPOB, Lifts Curfew / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.