Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (27257 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by igben(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2013
Guy the mega party merger and BH noise don too much, make una leave 9ja-delta pipo make dem still rule for jus 8 yrs, the una fit merge and start BH. E no go easy if una nor allow 9ja-delta rule for jus 8 yrs oooo. I support the MEND struggle if them try to stop GEJ for running in 2015? make 9ja break make we cede the federal govt. Job slot in our region wey the northernerz occupy in our region. I apply for PTI recruitment job 2 yrs ago wit all my certification wey I get, and even as far as oral interview, dem use wayo take bring abokis from north wey nor fit read employment letter nt to tuk of experience dey give them senior staff SS6, SS5, SS4 position dey collect large upfront leave gurus wey full 9ja-delta region behind. MEND abeg, make una find good hackerz make cyber-war commence also. Bullshit

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by aryzgreat: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2013
igben: Guy the mega party merger and BH noise don too much, make una leave 9ja-delta pipo make dem still rule for jus 8 yrs, the una fit merge and start BH. E no go easy if una nor allow 9ja-delta rule for jus 8 yrs oooo. I support the MEND struggle if them try to stop GEJ for running in 2015? make 9ja break make we cede the federal govt. Job slot in our region wey the northernerz occupy in our region. I apply for PTI recruitment job 2 yrs ago wit all my certification wey I get, and even as far as oral interview, dem use wayo take bring abokis from north wey nor fit read employment letter nt to tuk of experience dey give them senior staff SS6, SS5, SS4 position dey collect large upfront leave gurus wey full 9ja-delta region behind. MEND abeg, make una find good hackerz make cyber-war commence also. Bullshit

LoooooooooooooooooooL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue Guy u never see anything. I served at PPMC ekpan warri, and after my service with 2.1 engineering and all certification, d aboki top managements no gree absorb us, but later they took some aboki wey follow us serve for that set through back door and d annoying thing be say na aboki corpers wey study pol science, education and Geography. Na annoyance i take come lagos come enter bizness! F-u-c-k Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by knockles(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2013
MEND's hentch man is brought to book and if the rest of MEND members feels that is unjust let them go with all their millitary might and reverse the the jugdement. All these threats are arrant rubbish. cry
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by lastpage: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2013
HAH: If you want to shoot,shoot don't talk. Others strike to announce their arrival not making noise on the pages of newspaper, whatever I will be very happy and supportive if you will target those corrupt officials and leave innocent masses out of it.

Abi O! grin

Make dem disintegrate and Integrate and then Differentiate
...... all na Further Mathematics! grin grin grin

Mtchew, who you think say you dey scare?

Lastpage!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2013
igben: Guy the mega party merger and BH noise don too much, make una leave 9ja-delta pipo make dem still rule for jus 8 yrs, the una fit merge and start BH. E no go easy if una nor allow 9ja-delta rule for jus 8 yrs oooo. I support the MEND struggle if them try to stop GEJ for running in 2015? make 9ja break make we cede the federal govt. Job slot in our region wey the northernerz occupy in our region. I apply for PTI recruitment job 2 yrs ago wit all my certification wey I get, and even as far as oral interview, dem use wayo take bring abokis from north wey nor fit read employment letter nt to tuk of experience dey give them senior staff SS6, SS5, SS4 position dey collect large upfront leave gurus wey full 9ja-delta region behind. MEND abeg, make una find good hackerz make cyber-war commence also. Bullshit
enough is enough oh broda,their cup don full,can u imagine the idea of killing the whoke Niger Delta people by one Aboki Poitician!!,forget e don do

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Mend attack from the south, boko haram from the north, while Gej stays at aso rock the centre consuming N1bil worth of food per year.
How poetic!!!

Actually, its N1.3Billion, just so you know. And hes requesting more because, even though he only eats twice a day (as he claimed in his interview)--and even though most NIgerians eat better than him with their $2/day spending power (as claimed by one of his spokesmen)--- N1.3billion is simply not just enough for GEJs 2 meals a day in a given year. $30,000/day is not enough for GEJ's 2 daily meals. Me thinks hes trying to meet nutritionists required 3 meals a day...So, I say we give him between N5-8Billion to satisfy his gluttonous cravings, or what do yall say? Afterall, yall voted in a man with a history of ineptitude as your leader (with 99.8%) votes in some places. So, lets not abandon him now.

#PutridAir
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
aryzgreat:

LoooooooooooooooooooL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue Guy u never see anything. I served at PPMC ekpan warri, and after my service with 2.1 engineering and all certification, d aboki top managements no gree absorb us, but later they took some aboki wey follow us serve for that set through back door and d annoying thing be say na aboki corpers wey study pol science, education and Geography. Na annoyance i take come lagos come enter bizness! F-u-c-k Nigeria!
as in!!!!,bois are not smiling oh,make dem disintegrate us fast fast,make we do wetin we want with our resources at least the South Eastern States(Ibos) fit survive without oil the Western states(Yorubas) also fit survive without oil,imagine dem go chop our oil money finish still send their children go the most expensive schools,Federal institutions wey dey here dem go still bribe their way enter,imagine considering non natives for the position dat is supposed to be given to natives of the town untop our oil,forget!!!,look at all the senate house and top positions in Nigeria,it is occupied by the Northerners and for what,dat is unacceptable,if MEND can leave the innocent out of dis,there is no other way dan for MEND to take action!!!

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jaems: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nigeria is a funny place. first, we are not sure of the authenticity of this letter undecided. secondly, if the letter is real, it wont be a bad idea for them to go after corrupt leaders, but destrying oil wells is just a wrong thing to do. although violence isn't good but i bliv strongly that before this country will move forward, some people have to die!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by emperorchi: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
We re waiting 4 attack not noise making
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by bola4dprec(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by asha80(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
aryzgreat:

you should know that ppmc,nnpc etc are all govt run organisations hence where dem full there.you should ask how many of them are in private coys.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by sweetcheecks(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kay-Dee:
"South Africa should stop meddling in Nigeria's internal politics" ? ?
No be the guy carry him 2 K-legs enter their country ?
I don't remember SA coming to whisk him away from the comfort of his Nigerian home.

MEND MUST BRING IT ON BUT MUST CALL THEIR COUSINS PAGAD FIRST AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM WHEN THEY WERE TRYING TO BE A NUISANCE.

HENRY CLAIMED OUR CITIZENSHIP HENCE SENTENCED BY SA. MEND CAN ATTACK SA COMPANIES IN NIGERIA THOUGH THAT WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT WE CAN JUST BRING OUR PEOPLE BACK.

BUT WE ARE NOT SCARED! MCHWWEEEEEE!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ceaser: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
mimifowon: when i traveled to naija this christmas
holiday, my second night in naija after
coming back from visiting my uncle who
works for the government. i had argued
with him that i dont think his way of life is
legit and that God is watching all of them, and that the God of our ancestors will soon visit
all of the corrupt politicians.
tpia1:

and this is why some nigerians prefer to hide from their relatives.

the bad belle is hard to counter.

dem go dey just pass judgement and run mouth gboa to outsiders. No sense of decorum at all.
I can't see any bad belle in what she said to her uncle. It's simply the truth and she was being realistic calling a spade a spade even for the fact that the eering uncle could be affected by the wave. She is an example of the kind of people we need in this country - those that speak truth and justice no matter whose ox is gored, not the "insincere 9gerians" et al who would say he's our son and therefore our time to "chop" not minding the millions of lives their "chopping" negatively affects. A yoruba adage translates into the fact that when a relative isn't cautioned of eating inedible insects, the day he falls ill as a result, the problem will be the whole family's. Even Obasanjo was most chastised by his own people each time he does wrong just as he's equally praised for each good deed he mustered.
DailyNews:
The FGN should not ignore this warning or threat.

On a related gist, I had a bad dream last night, Nigerians were running with their loads, and I was in the crowd too running so ahead, and the moment we were approaching Shagamu, we saw armoured vehicles and tanks carrying soldiers, running towards our direction, I made a swift u-turn back to where we were coming from and I was running so fast ahead of othersgrin we need Joseph in this house to interprete my dreamcheesy
miiraaj:

It means after seperation of Nija,the Igbos will come back to colonise the southwest. grin grin grin
grin Two of una dey kolo. I suggest Aro or the closer Yaba left for the two both duo of you.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Godysien(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
mimifonwon: i had a dream, and its sad its coming true, nigeria must separate before it can become a healthy nation.
You are a liar and you are just lyeing. May God have mercy on you. Nigeria will never divide! Check back her antecedence.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:
There is nothing wrong in having properties in anoda country. Or dont your relatives own stuffs in London, US? Cos mine do. So its d same thing.i support secession. Moreso, Igbo secession
If only it could be carried in peace and not in pieces my sister.

War isn't good at all, I can't even imagine loosing another loved one. Even if I succeed in running outside the country with siblings, what about my lovely friends who would be trapped in the war? What would happen to my beloved cousins? What about my so many extended friends who may not have the opportunity to escape from the country before the said war breaks out?

Seriously, I used to shout war war when I was a teen because I red a lot of war books and novels- Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin of Uganda, Shakes Spear, Biafran War, Behind The Enemy Lines, Pearl Harbour, The Bridge at Tokori, Submarine,Gulf War, Thunderstorm, Stalingrad, etc...but now that I am a full grown adult and have witnessed a bit of what war can do, and have seen the kind of sophisticated weapons today technology has churned out, my sister, I now preach peacesmiley

I would have loved a peaceful separation if all agrees to it peacefully to reduce the insecurity and killings in Nigeria cos excess tribal units in Nigeria is really destroying national unity and development.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
If we work together this country will not divide!!!the government shouldn't underestimate the masses
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by marshaldollz: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
DailyNews: If only it could be carried in peace and not in pieces my sister.

War isn't good at all, I can't even imagine loosing another loved one. Even if I succeed in running outside the country with siblings, what about my lovely friends who would be trapped in the war? What would happen to my beloved cousins? What about my so many extended friends who may not have the opportunity to escape from the country before the said war breaks out?

Seriously, I used to shout war war when I was a teen because I red a lot of war books and novels- Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin of Uganda, Shakes Spear, Biafran War, Behind The Enemy Lines, Pearl Harbour, The Bridge at Tokori, Submarine,Gulf War, Thunderstorm, Stalingrad, etc...but now that I am a full grown adult and have witnessed a bit of what war can do, and have seen the kind of sophisticated weapons today technology has churned out, my sister, I now preach peacesmiley

I would have loved a peaceful separation if all agrees to it peacefully to reduce the insecurity and killings in Nigeria cos excess tribal units in Nigeria is really destroying national unity and development.

well said,God will judge those who opress his people and bring us out of the land of the wicked to our promised land
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
miiraaj:

It means after seperation of Nija,the Igbos will come back to colonise the southwest. grin grin grin
You sound like Joheph and not Josephwink
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
The Godmother :

My dear child, little wonder people forget too soon. My only intrigue with MEND is that its the only body that will warn and tell you the exact place to expect a bombing...and make GOOD of its threat. I still don't understand the secret behind it. And now, legally sponsored by the government in the name of amnesty, have you asked yourself where a better part of the billions allocated to them went? Have you asked yourself the real reason Asari Dokubo adopted another country? He's no fool, he's seen the writings on the wall of an impending non-stop attack and knows that it will make or mar Nigeria. Niger delta militants gave the Nigerian military a good amphibious exercise, hence the amnesty. I hope you don't expect the tired JTF to protect you cos with the recent attacks by boko haram and sophisticated renewed attacks by Niger Delta militants, we, the citizens of FRN are at the full mercy of our deity.
Gosh! Pls ma, are you by anyway related to any of:

Professor Wole Soyinka
Professor Chinua Achebe
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie?

Cos you write in a very poetic yet terrifying approach that's good for war poem and war time reporting. May we offer you a job to be part of our website contributors? Gracias, I love your style of writing, so amazing and cute.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ignis: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
If the devil backed islamic groups cannot disintegrate Nigeria, who is MEND?

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by kuchikau: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
0lumide: How can we now prob Jonathan for coming on live TV to say MEND didn't do it even though they did?

Did all the Niger Delta violence make people saying "Buhari is a terrorist" not vote for Jonatha?

Why isn't Jonathan seen as a terrorist? Jonathan came openly to defend terrorists. Buhari never did anything of such.

We have put a secessionist in power. That is our problem. We have put a man who has no deep passion for Nigeria's success.

JONATHAN MUST GO!!!!

....you are a fool.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
...what shall it profit a man if he destroys the whole world and loses his own soul....

Whether MEND, Boko Haram, JAMBS or whatever militant group out there, u have got no right to take another man's life.

Cursed is any Militant group that shall raise up his sword to strike any innocent man, for HE also shall die of the sword

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by miiraaj: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
aryzgreat:

Shut up joor! U tink say we dnt knw ppl like una wey de buy result. U go de claim 2-1 but u have nothing up stairs like the dumbo phd holder we have as a president. Stop deceiving urself with the paper certificate u bought.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by miiraaj: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
DailyNews: You sound like Joheph and not Josephwink

When the time comes,you ll remember I told u so cool
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jidewin(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gbaun....na mouth.All your gra gra no pass Bayelsa,PH and Delta,finish.Jona na your bro and your seniors like boyloaf,tompolo,etc wey dey collect billions for FG contract go wan make show end?? For where? Na mouth dem dey make. Next news jare
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jpphilips(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
I dont blame MEND, I blame Yaradua for choosing Amnesty over Annihilation, BTW
considering the fact that someone more experienced than you in the struggle, is going home with $22.5m annually, don't you think that such interest groups should be silenced before the threats?

make no mistakes, i don't see FG vs MEND in a struggle, i see MEND Vs Tompolo slugging it out in the creeks,
let me remind you again, they know u guys better than the FG, they gonna find you and feed your carcass to the crocks. Rem. john Togo.

for the records: pocket political assassinations are still allowed,

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
ignis: If the devil backed islamic groups cannot disintegrate Nigeria, who is MEND?
MEND is backed by God , so you tell me who is stonger. MEND HAS EXERCISED PATIENCE IN THIS COUNTRY and people in other regions of the country are not even commiserating with them. peace talks and amnesty have refused to solve their problems, so they now.......................
and those of you that think they are just talking without bombing, Is it not more civilised to give warnings hence attacks? how people can under estimate meekness to mean being timid
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by nikky5(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Empty threat.Useless threat.Qait am joining the army this year and I will be posted to the Niger Delta as a captain.I will deal with MEND.The Nigerian Navy warship will do a good job killing their parents and MEND.The Airbone brigade will show no pity and our Airforce guys will have field days of sweet bombardment.Its a war and its TOTAL.The Artillery division will launch their offensive with their 122 while 155 will forever sink them and their oil.Thir dead bodies will undergo degradation to give Nigeria fine crude.The Armour and recce battalions shanting war songs will have the support of heaven to grind the foes of this country to powder.Lets go to the war theatre and see who losses.Afterall, its a game where the winner takes all.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jpphilips(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:
MEND is backed by God , so you tell me who is stonger. MEND HAS EXERCISED PATIENCE IN THIS COUNTRY and people in other regions of the country are not even commiserating with them. peace talks and amnesty have refused to solve their problems, so they now.......................
and those of you that think they are just talking without bombing, Is it not more civilised to give warnings hence attacks? how people can under estimate meekness to mean being timid

OH!!! i see, the same way $9m solved Asari's problems. you sound more r@tard@d when you don't know someone is using your head
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jpphilips(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
nikky5: Empty threat.Useless threat.Qait am joining the army this year and I will be posted to the Niger Delta as a captain.I will deal with MEND.The Nigerian Navy warship will do a good job killing their parents and MEND.The Airbone brigade will show no pity and our Airforce guys will have field days of sweet bombardment.Its a war and its TOTAL.The Artillery division will launch their offensive with their 122 while 155 will forever sink them and their oil.Thir dead bodies will undergo degradation to give Nigeria fine crude.The Armour and recce battalions shanting war songs will have the support of heaven to grind the foes of this country to powder.Lets go to the war theatre and see who losses.Afterall, its a game where the winner takes all.

Bingo shift! your comrades are still standing by at Mali waiting for the French to finish the war, so they will continue the stop and search they are used to.
at this age and time you are still talking about 122 and 155, don't blame you shaa, i blame the number of years you stood on your head at the Academy.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by aryzgreat: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
miiraaj:

Shut up joor! U tink say we dnt knw ppl like una wey de buy result. U go de claim 2-1 but u have nothing up stairs like the dumbo phd holder we have as a president. Stop deceiving urself with the paper certificate u bought.

D-A-F-T! Simply ignored! Cattle rearer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / Nigerian Air Force Distributes Food Items To Mark Its 56th Anniversary / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.