Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (27423 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by miiraaj: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2013
ocelot2006:

Do you think getting a nuclear warhead is beans? Even with all the ex-Soviet surpluses lieing around, they one thing they secured is their nuclear arsenal. So ease up on the Hollywood movies.

The guy watch complete 24 seasons grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by miiraaj: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2013
ocelot2006:

Mehn, you must be smoking some chronic shyte. But ease up on the bong before you overdose on that and stupidity.

Another comment from Burkutu joint! OMG shocked
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by nagoma(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2013
koastar: Edwin Clark has said it that "in 2015, Jonathan will be the president and not the president of Nigeria". That simply means Edwin Clark and his cohorts are planning to disintegrate this country and they want to use MEND to actualise it.

Of course what did you think the marine patrol contract is all about? What of the thousand pilots of SS origin already trained and more in training ? What of the whole mega foreign training of the post amnesty rehabilitation?

1. The marine Patrol = Sessitionist South South Navy.
2. The Thousands of trained pilots = South South Airforce ( i am surprissed they have not started buying war planes yet , perhaps they have)
3. MEND in their thousands. = South South Army
4. Thousands in technical training. = Mainly ijaw - all over the word from Ghana to S.Africa, US, Canada, Israel ,China , India and many other places for logistics support and post war dev.

No the Ayo Oristsejefor Jet is not for the war. It is simply for the campaign of 2015 directed at churches and huge outdoor propaganda directed at Christians urging them to hate. But they will only be used and dumped , as Jonathan needs to remain president to ensure that the money for the sessetion support keeps coming.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Ola0711: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Did u see GEJ name in their letter? We know them...
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Orikinla(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2013
dayokanu: Ok Lets see what retardeen would do to them
. This is the worst government in Nigeria since the civil war ended. I am more concerned about the over 80% of the population who have no where to escape to in another civil war. The rich can always fly their families overseas to safer countries. My own family is already safe, but I will have no other choice but to stay behind to defend the security and unity of Nigeria for the safety of the poor masses. Another civil war in Nigeria will be worse than the last one. The north is already ruined.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by lekkie073(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2013
Orikinla: . This is the worst government in Nigeria since the civil war ended. I am more concerned about the over 80% of the population who have no where to escape to in another civil war. The rich can always fly their families overseas to safer countries. My own family is already safe, but I will have no other choice but to stay behind to defend the security and unity of Nigeria for the safety of the poor masses. Another civil war in Nigeria will be worse than the last one. The north is already ruined.
thank my stars I reside in lagos
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Reference(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2013
Can't wait for the party to begin. A weakened military fighting on three fronts - north, south, diaspora. A weakened economy to fuel it when oil production is cut. I wish just 1% of those threats can be executed. This country is in dire need of a shake down.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by searay(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2013
As a suggestion
1. Mend please endeavour to extend your tentacle to where the headquarters of this companies are. I didn't mention Lagos or Abuja ooo.
As for me, procession of Togo visa in progress.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Reference(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2013
Orikinla: . This is the worst government in Nigeria since the civil war ended. I am more concerned about the over 80% of the population who have no where to escape to in another civil war. The rich can always fly their families overseas to safer countries. My own family is already safe, but I will have no other choice but to stay behind to defend the security and unity of Nigeria for the safety of the poor masses. Another civil war in Nigeria will be worse than the last one. The north is already ruined.

This is not a civil war. MEND is simply asking for the release of its people. Who does MEND represent, you. Who has come out openly to say MEND represents me. So how is this a civil war.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Yazmin: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2013
searay: As a suggestion
1. Mend please endeavour to extend your tentacle to where the headquarters of this companies are. I didn't mention Lagos or Abuja ooo.
As for me, procession of Togo visa in progress.

What is 'MEND'?....*goes back to eating groundnut $ fayrouz,then watching the bisi olatilo show,showcasing waste of collective resources,knowing fully well that NPF has contacted jack bauer and the CTU has approved the nigerian operation.....*'

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Reference(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2013
I don't think those accusing the President are fair. Since he came in he has reduced what was hitherto a regional movement to group of diehard insurgents. Now that their leadership has been put away what do we expect, a shake down of course. They've been systematically filed down but they are sharper and will still do a heck more damage but to say people are about to rise up against other peoples is quite frankly untrue. There is no evidence to support that.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by sauceEEP(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2013
Nigeria will activate GHOST MODE. Dem no go see us.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by enujekorjoseph: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2013
This guy Olumide talk carelessly, mind the way you talk.
Eziachi:
Don't talk daft! Jonathan is Nigeria and Nigeria is Jonathan. Without Nigeria who the heck is Jonathan?
How can he not have no passion for himself?
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by NuMan47: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2013
uzeba: Am already used to all this here in the north!! It is not a big deal!! Na wen naija send troop to mali dem start to dey mek mouth!! Why dem no mek mouth wen dem dey?

Obob leave that thing. When boko dey boko everybody, wetin dem do? Dem come carry the rubbish system go Mali with rubbish equipment. Carry water pistol want go fight Malian terrorist.

I like Jonathan but sadly, we need a more decisive, hardcore President like Obj. Otherwise, Jonathan should just set up a security council of nutjobs who understand military strategy and controlled feats of violence.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by thaoriginator: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Another military regime era is getting nearer. If dem f*ck up lasan, na me collect goverment from GEJ. Abeg make mend park well make see road pack oil! cheesy
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by codeworks(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2013
I love this part 'massive earthquake that will be trigged by our nuclear war head, this earthquake will destroy the entire oil wells, oil pipelines especially to Kaduna refinery, oil installations, oil rigs'

How do intend achieve that?
Meanwhile am keeping some of my money in hard currency incase...
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]If MEND commences their war, Boko -haram non stop, then OPC wil nt sleep
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2013
The best way to conceal a thing is to leave it disguised within the public view.

Ok so how much does MEND want? Any insider info? Cause really all this rant is just about the money.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by mu2sa2: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2013
Mend is still working for GEJ. This latest statement is part of GEJ's campaign strategy to intimidate the rest of the country. The plan include sacrificing some of his loyalists.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by warrior01: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2013
mimifonwon:

learn to read between the line, if i wanted i would have said it was a nightmare , but it was a dream because most likely it will happen and positive things will happen-atleast that is what i believe.

" when i traveled to naija this christmas holiday, my second night in naija after coming back from visiting my uncle who works for the government. i had argued with him that i dont think his way of life is legit and that God is watching all of them, and that the God of our ancestors will soon visit all of the corrupt politicians. I went to sleep in his house and i had a weird dream. In my dream, there were seven coffins and with each children and widows crying. I was only an audience, all i could see was the nigerian flag on top of the coffins.All of a sudden the coffin carriers dropped the coffins and everyone at the funerals started running towards planes, and i remember my mom screaming for me to run faster and enter the plane marked KLM. As i grabbed her hand, i woke up. I told my grandmother and we prayed over it."

Now the dream might not mean anything and i hope it doesnt, but most of the time things i dream usually come true some how, and things similar to what i dreamt happens. But i have never had such a dream about death before.
Seems you are not feeling too well, pls try and get some drugs before it gets late
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by MurderX: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2013
Mudafukas, how many boko haram dem don prosecute and sentence - none. na south south dem wan use do example abi? Whereas all boko haram leaders dey escape from custody innit? Bleep MEND if they don't release their leaders.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Bmas01(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2013
Abeg SOUTH SOUTH TERRORIST MEND OYa start they Bomb South south with ur local bomb so that American go fire 1000 Drone for south
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2013
Fake letter from Fake MEND, published by Fake Sahara... If Niger Delta seeks secession, it wont be via war, its gonna bee civil UN request backed by friendly countries. One Nigeria agenda is for ever, what we need is 'Confederalism' and we are good.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Balkan(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2013
0lumide: How can we now prob Jonathan for coming on live TV to say MEND didn't do it even though they did?

Did all the Niger Delta violence make people saying "Buhari is a terrorist" not vote for Jonatha?

Why isn't Jonathan seen as a terrorist? Jonathan came openly to defend terrorists. Buhari never did anything of such.

We have put a secessionist in power. That is our problem. We have put a man who has no deep passion for Nigeria's success.

JONATHAN MUST GO!!!!

Yoruba Bigot like you. Yoruba propaganda against our president is getting out of hand. You want to join your BH brothers in the North. cameleons
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by warrior101: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2013
Truckpusher: meaning?

Meaning you are clueless... shocked

@topic
god, militant conglomerates when will your fire and brimstone start falling upon this corrupt part of the world called 9ja?
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2013
But on a more serious note, let's not underrate this so-called MEND, remember, it is difficult to build but very very easy to destroy.

A mighty mansion a man took years to labour and build can be levelled to ashes by a little kid who lights up a matches and a petrol.

The FGN should not ignore this warning or threat.

On a related gist, I had a bad dream last night, Nigerians were running with their loads, and I was in the crowd too running so ahead, and the moment we were approaching Shagamu, we saw armoured vehicles and tanks carrying soldiers, running towards our direction, I made a swift u-turn back to where we were coming from and I was running so fast ahead of othersgrin we need Joseph in this house to interprete my dreamcheesy
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2013
This letter sounds so childish to me but I won't doubt if its written by an illiterate. Moreover if this is truly from mend then I pity this country oooo. Naija go broke die
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by gerald09(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2013
la furia: so who will mend attack fellow ijaw people or pipelines? before they attack oil pipelines, they should go to ogoni and see the environmental destruction there that will take 30 years to clean up. they should think well before they start. the north is suffering already and destroying itself.......
Thank you for that. The problem with nigerian so called "terrorist group" is tha dey do tins out of anger and lack of common sense. Neva fight a war @ ur own door step.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by tnktosin(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2013
However funny dis might sound l, the FGN should take this threat for granted and as long as their targets are politicians and dia families...its cool by me.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by miiraaj: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2013
DailyNews: But on a more serious note, let's not underrate this so-called MEND, remember, it is difficult to build but very very easy to destroy.

A mighty mansion a man took years to labour and build can be levelled to ashes by a little kid who lights up a matches and a petrol.

The FGN should not ignore this warning or threat.

On a related gist, I had a bad dream last night, Nigerians were running with their loads, and I was in the crowd too running so ahead, and the moment we were approaching Shagamu, we saw armoured vehicles and tanks carrying soldiers, running towards our direction, I made a swift u-turn back to where we were coming from and I was running so fast ahead of othersgrin we need Joseph in this house to interprete my dreamcheesy

It means after seperation of Nija,the Igbos will come back to colonise the southwest. grin grin grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2013
tope ayan: Am using dis medium to persuade dem nt to cum to south western states expecially lagos in particular if dey try it infact we wil finished dem all nd deir generations.MEND B WARNED
hee hee hee awilo locumba,de cant try it.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jmoore(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2013
foolish people!! what have your governors done with the big allocations so far?

Novice of the highest order! Try the government of Nigeria and you will learn a lesson you will never forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Walks Against Sexual, Gender Based Violence / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.