Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (27252 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by mrbyron(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
nagoma: For better communication next time:

1. MOST : Means greatest, in number, in amount ,in degree or in extent.

2. MUST : Means to be compelled by physical necessity to do something ; to be commanded.

3. PARK : The act of stopping a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.

4. PACK : in terms of relocation , gathering your belongings and leaving : checking out.

MEND to note please.
this man you dey burst my head! MEND is making a threatening the existence of the country and you are here talking about their grammar. by the time yawa gas you go forget where you keep your certificate. lets just hope its just an empty threat

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by donsax: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Na 2day...noise makers!!! Shior!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by 1oracle(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
tope ayan: Am using dis medium to persuade dem nt to cum to south western states expecially lagos in particular if dey try it infact we wil finished dem all nd deir generations.MEND B WARNED
Just eat your amala and ewedu and stay away from adult discussion.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Boring niggas called mend.
Where were you niggas when Okah was being convicted? Where were you niggas when he was arrested? Where were you niggas while he was in prison?

For one full year, you niggas were as silent as butterflies only for you start making empty threats after he was convicted.
Thunder fire una. . .

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
MEND's members should hide themselves now. it's a critical moment. Any more ugly attempts from MEND may lead to the extinction of the group
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by mimifonwon(f): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
nagoma:

This is contradictory . But in a dream anything can happen - it doesn't have to make sense.

learn to read between the line, if i wanted i would have said it was a nightmare , but it was a dream because most likely it will happen and positive things will happen-atleast that is what i believe.

" when i traveled to naija this christmas holiday, my second night in naija after coming back from visiting my uncle who works for the government. i had argued with him that i dont think his way of life is legit and that God is watching all of them, and that the God of our ancestors will soon visit all of the corrupt politicians. I went to sleep in his house and i had a weird dream. In my dream, there were seven coffins and with each children and widows crying. I was only an audience, all i could see was the nigerian flag on top of the coffins.All of a sudden the coffin carriers dropped the coffins and everyone at the funerals started running towards planes, and i remember my mom screaming for me to run faster and enter the plane marked KLM. As i grabbed her hand, i woke up. I told my grandmother and we prayed over it."

Now the dream might not mean anything and i hope it doesnt, but most of the time things i dream usually come true some how, and things similar to what i dreamt happens. But i have never had such a dream about death before.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by tellwisdom: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Please what is happening in Nigeria!!...I just arrived some few minutes ago

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
J12: Boring niggas called mend.
Where were you niggas when Okah was being convicted? Where were you niggas when he was arrested? Where were you niggas while he was in prison?

For one full year, you niggas were as silent as butterflies only for you start making empty threats after he was convicted.
Thunder fire una. . .
Hehe, this second Nigerian civil-world-war go sweet pass terminator ogrin even women go follow carry bazuka, Ak96 and M33 plus surface-to-ground-misilesgrin now I am beginning to believe in gender equality, including in war- equal no of male and female soldiersgrin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by countryfirst: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
MEND are now toothless bulldogs......as such they can only bark
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ballabriggs: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
This is Oronto Douglas writing a letter to his Oga, the trainee President of Nigeria, President Jonadunce.

MUHEHEHEHEHE No be only MEND na BEND.

Yeye, who dey fool who?

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by bola4dprec(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
We the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Having firmly and solemnly resolve, to live in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation under God, dedicated to the promotion of inter-African solidarity, world peace, international co-operation and understanding:

And to provide for a Constitution for the purpose of promoting the good government and welfare of all persons in our country, on the principles of freedom, equality and justice, and for the purpose of consolidating the unity of our people

Do hereby declared MEND and BOKO HARAM as unlawful assembly

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by mimifonwon(f): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
DailyNews: pls leave the young lady alone, she seems to be our own Nigerian Joseph, maybe we need to take her to T.B. Joshua to interprete that her dream- so scary.

BTW o Mimi, u mean u had such dream and u didn't alert Nigerians? That dream sounds so scary, gosh!

lol, its just a dream, plus i prayed when i awoke, its nothing i beg..
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ICEMAN(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
I respect mend in terms of their ideology but remember the people. GOD Bless.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by mimifonwon(f): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
ICEMAN: I respect mend in terms of their ideology but remember the people. GOD Bless.[color=#006600][/color]

amenooo, all i ask of mend is that they target only the guilty parties and not innocent citizens, we still need the oil ooo, dont target oil.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
HAH: If you want to shoot,shoot don't talk. Others strike to announce their arrival not making noise on the pages of newspaper, whatever I will be very happy and supportive if you will target those corrupt officials and leave innocent masses out of it.

^^^Can see you like 'The good the bad and the ugly' as well.

Hey......blondie! Who liked saying that? Lemme see how much of a fan you are.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Cliffmatrix(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
Disintegration will not solve any problem.D main problem is how to get rid of corruption from d bone marrow of Nigerians in high places.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by COOLDUN: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
nagoma:

This is contradictory . But in a dream anything can happen - it doesn't have to make sense.

But you believed when Martin Luther King Jr had his own dream that the blacks in America shall be free? Though I don’t know your religious faith but if you are a Christian, you would know that Joseph dreamt of being a king, he was humiliated and sold to where his dreams came into a reality. Do not doubt other people’s dreams if yours doesn’t come real. Many others’ dreams do. In Nigeria you do not rule out any threat because every threat in Nigeria comes out a reality.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by inosend: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
It is only in naija that citizens enjoy 'yabin their leaders instead of praying for them. As for me, GEJ is doing ok. He has his shortcomings though, but give it to him, he is trying in country of over 150 million ppl. Those heaping insult @ him shd kno dat he does not have a magic wand 2 wish our ova-the-years accumulated problems away even with detractors abound. I admit that the country's security situation has been problematic but tell me how does one maintain a balance in a country with many nations.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Cliffmatrix: Disintegration will not solve any problem.D main problem is how to get rid of corruption from d bone marrow of Nigerians in high places.
Sir, it begins with you and I. We all have gone so bad and corrupt in Nigeria even in our individual homes we cheat our siblings, talkless of when we assume a political office.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
tellwisdom: Please what is happening in Nigeria!!...I just arrived some few minutes ago

you really need help.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
It is not over until the fat man mujahideen Asari Dokubo sings . grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by RedLight1: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
safarigirl: Mumu people, they have seen who to threaten.

My friend, when Ojukwu declared Biafra, he didn't go about writing letters 'to whom it may concern'

When South Sudan seceded, they didn't go about threatening to blow up the entire country.

If you think you have the balls, come out and fight instead of writing useless statements under candle light while drinking a bottle of ogogoro and getting head from some ashi. Mtcheewww
are u sure u are a girl? shocked shocked grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by softphics: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
God save Nigeria. I rep http://www.naijanewsmag.com
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Bodafix(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
mscheeeew! tongue
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by anataala: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2013
0lumide: How can we now prob Jonathan for coming on live TV to say MEND didn't do it even though they did?

Did all the Niger Delta violence make people saying "Buhari is a terrorist" not vote for Jonatha?

Why isn't Jonathan seen as a terrorist? Jonathan came openly to defend terrorists. Buhari never did anything of such.

We have put a secessionist in power. That is our problem. We have put a man who has no deep passion for Nigeria's success.

JONATHAN MUST GO!!!!
May God rewards nd protect you, for know our no1 terrorist is Johnah if u sat tan na u sabi

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2013
See as Asari don fresh up finish. Money good o
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2013
J12: See as Asari don fresh up finish. Money good o

What is fresh there
A man that should be wearing brassiere is fresh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Distributes Food Items To Mark Its 56th Anniversary / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021 / NATFORCE: Babagana Monguno Orders Dismantling Of Illegal Security Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.