Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (27434 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by nikky5(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
When the war breaks out ALL NIGER DELTANS excluding my wife will be slaughtered all over Nigeria.The killing will start in the North as boko Haram commanders will stop operations under a compromise.The fulanis will kill them like cows and in the south west Ajegunle will be a ghost town.Nigeria will open her armory and when people will see what we have in stock which no country in Africa has, then it will dawn on them that Nigeria is indeed the Giant of Africa.Nigeria will not disintegrate but there will be a total annihilation of these thieves.I want to fight in this war.The water borne guys are waiting for the last command and MEND will go into extinction.Their fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters will suffer and die and curse MEND in their graves.Nigeria is ready.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by samsy5460(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
BRING IT ON cool ....LOSERS.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ocelot2006(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
miiraaj:

Another comment from Burkutu joint! OMG shocked

Now ain't that right about your previous? 'glad to see you've identified the intoxicant you and your fellow conspiracy theorists have been gulping all day. So here's a little advice: don't drink and type.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ocelot2006(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
nikky5: When the war breaks out ALL NIGER DELTANS excluding my wife will be slaughtered all over Nigeria.The killing will start in the North as boko Haram commanders will stop operations under a compromise.The fulanis will kill them like cows and in the south west Ajegunle will be a ghost town.Nigeria will open her armory and when people will see what we have in stock which no country in Africa has, then it will dawn on them that Nigeria is indeed the Giant of Africa.Nigeria will not disintegrate but there will be a total annihilation of these thieves.I want to fight in this war.The water borne guys are waiting for the last command and MEND will go into extinction.Their fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters will suffer and die and curse MEND in their graves.Nigeria is ready.

OK "Rambo", I suggest you shut the hell up and go focus on your video games. You talk about genocide like one tough dude, but I seriously doubt you can even kill a Christmas chicken. So shut it kiddo.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
[b]DOES IT MEAN THAT 99.9% OF THE COMMENTATORS HERE ARE DAFT?

NO ONE HAS MADE ANY REASONABLE COMMENT ON HOW TO ADDRESS THIS TREAT.
IMAGINE IF MOST COMMENTATORS HERE WERE ADVISERS TO MR PRESIDENT OR HEADS OF ANY OF THE SECURITY OUTFITS THEN WE ARE IN TROUBLE.

IM SO SURE THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY MR PRESIDENT AND HIS ADVISERS REASONS JUST THE WAY WE DO HERE THAT'S WHY NOTHING WORKS CAUSE THEY JUST REASON EXACTLY THE WAY MAJORITY OF US HERE ARE DOING.

BOKO HARAM STARTED LIKE THIS AND WE CALLED THEM ILLITERATES AND ALL SORTS OF NAMES RATHER THAN PROFFERING SOLUTIONS, WE WERE BUSY TALKING BRAINLESSLY AND TODAY WE ARE ALL WITNESSES TO THE HAVOC'S THEY HAVE WRECKED SO FAR.

HAS ANYONE OF YOU PONDERED WHAT MIGHT BECOME OF US ALL IF THESE FACELESS PEOPLE CARRIES OUT THESE TREATS?
GUESS WE WILL ALL BE HERE AS USUAL BLAMING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR DOING NOTHING WHILE EARLIER WE ALL TOOK THEM FOR GRANTED NOT UNTIL REALITY DONNED ON US ALL.

NATION BUILDING IS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT AND PROFFERING CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS WOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH FOR SERIOUS MINDED PATRIOTIC CITIZENS OF A NATION IN DISTRESS TO OFFER.

SOME EVEN TALK AS IF THEY ARE SO IMMUNED FROM THE IMPENDING CATASTROPHE IF IT HAPPENS TODAY- IS THAT NOT THE HEIGHT OF BEEN SO DISILLUSIONED?

THE ABUSES CAN COME ON NOW FROM THE BRAINLESS ONES AMONGST US, ITS A TRADITION.

JUST THINK FOR ONCE.[/b]
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
that is what happens when no one is running the country,u get chaos....why on earth did obasanjo saddle us with this fatal mistake....so much chaos and confusion.....power is alluring,in the wrong hands its fatal

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
one man's indecision,cluelessness,nonchalance who is always playing the blame game saddled with the fate of one fifty million...what was obasanjo thinking,every action he takes or doesnt take has a trickle down effect...i wait everday for him to wake up from his sleepless slumber,but he just wont..
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
jp philips:

OH!!! i see, the same way $9m solved Asari's problems. you sound more r@tard@d when you don't know someone is using your head
And you sound even more retarded when I am using yours. seriously. as if I had said anything wrong. dont worry, i dont talk to impress anyone on issues like dese.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Onlytruth(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
ocelot2006:

OK "Rambo", I suggest you shut the hell up and go focus on your video games. You talk about genocide like one tough dude, but I seriously doubt you can even kill a Christmas chicken. So shut it kiddo.

Man I thought he is writing from YOUR usual script world view. Read him again, honestly he sounds so much like you! cheesy cheesy
If you doubt me, substitute "Igbo" or "Biafra" to all the places he mentioned "Niger Delta" and you would see the clearer picture.

This is what you get when you fail to understand that a support for mass murder on the other guy is actually an indirect support for mass murder on YOURSELF. undecided

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Almustee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Rubbish, i don't see anything reasonable in the entire write_up.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by sweetestboi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Revolution shall be televised”
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Blyss: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2013
gogodaye: Abeg oh not again.....Bros......(dem for inside MEND) I think we being done agree say make una down tool for now after amnesty. Where our Attorney-General of the Federation dey? MEND don breach terms of the agreement oh, we need plenty exparte injunctions from National Industrial Court and Federal High Court to stop dem from carrying out their threats. Abeg make FG no slack to get the injunctions dem quick quick. This na the solution to stop the problem following due process and rule of law.

Well the gov. is getting a real good lessen in the reasoning behind why you should not negotiate with terrorist. smiley
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 28, 2013
sweetest boi: Revolution shall be televised”
you think its pdiddy angry
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by kabba7(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2013
why this rubbish again , Jonathan has since 2010 declare MEND innocent of the Abuja bombings or are the south African judiciary trying to rubbish the Nigerian presido ?
AS FOR THOSE IDIOTS CALLED MEND LET THEM TRY ANY RUBBISH THE DRONES ACQUIRED BY TH JTF WILL BE TESTED ON THOSE OGOGORO DRINKERS why are they waiting for an appealthey should go ahead so we see what the fools can .do
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by kabba7(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2013
jonathan says MEND didnt bomb south african courtt ruled they did mend begin craze they want to bomb again let them go to IYANMIRin people for lessons on trouble making. They are good students!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ehispapa(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2013
nagoma:

Of course what did you think the marine patrol contract is all about? What of the thousand pilots of SS origin already trained and more in training ? What of the whole mega foreign training of the post amnesty rehabilitation?

1. The marine Patrol = Sessitionist South South Navy.
2. The Thousands of trained pilots = South South Airforce ( i am surprissed they have not started buying war planes yet , perhaps they have)
3. MEND in their thousands. = South South Army
4. Thousands in technical training. = Mainly ijaw - all over the word from Ghana to S.Africa, US, Canada, Israel ,China , India and many other places for logistics support and post war dev.

No the Ayo Oristsejefor Jet is not for the war. It is simply for the campaign of 2015 directed at churches and huge outdoor propaganda directed at Christians urging them to hate. But they will only be used and dumped , as Jonathan needs to remain president to ensure that the money for the sessetion support keeps coming.

Nagoma! Nagoma!! Nagoma!!!How many times i call you? Must u always preach hate for xtians and south south? na wa 4 u oo
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by OneNaira6: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2013
LMFAO that this people are insulting and ridiculing MEND for this. Is this not Mend typical act? They warn before attacking. Can someone inform me a threat MEND made but never carried out because as far as I know, MEND have always carried out their threat. Continue insulting and mocking them until the threat becomes a reality.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by OneNaira6: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Anyway, it brings me happiness knowing that Nigeria is going to disintegrate sooner or later. The nation is already in it's way of disintegration. Anyone including a blind man can see this, no matter how much some Nigerians scream "One Nigeria", judging from the events occurring in Nigeria I doubt the country will still exist as one. Maybe it might exist pass 2015 and this is a HUGE maybe but I doubt it will last another 5 or 10 years together. It does not take much to notice that only a single cotton thread is holding Nigeria and that cotton thread is about to break. LMFAO. grin grin grin To address the story, I support MEND on the disintegration idea. I've always supported ND or people that wish to form ND nation as long as Asaba, ogwashi uku, etc, etc isn't included. I support the nation creation, I support the disintegration, I do not support the killing of innocent people to achieve this. We are not monsters, MEND should know this. If you are going to attack, attack the elites, attack people that are milking that freaking region dry and using it to enrich themselves and their own region, attack those are destroying the lands of the region, don't attack innocent people. There are other ways.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ademo1: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2013
0lumide: How can we now prob Jonathan for coming on live TV to say MEND didn't do it even though they did?

Did all the Niger Delta violence make people saying "Buhari is a terrorist" not vote for Jonatha?

Why isn't Jonathan seen as a terrorist? Jonathan came openly to defend terrorists. Buhari never did anything of such.

We have put a secessionist in power. That is our problem. We have put a man who has no deep passion for Nigeria's success.

JONATHAN MUST GO!!!!

what brought about buhari now? what does he want to do if he assumes power? nonsense buhari syndrome. old fool. is it only buhari u an point out in nigeria? this tread ia about mend not buhari
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by IncomeTutor: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2013
This is where corruption has brought
us to. The fire that may never quench.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by ocelot2006(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

Man I thought he is writing from YOUR usual script world view. Read him again, honestly he sounds so much like you! cheesy cheesy
If you doubt me, substitute "Igbo" or "Biafra" to all the places he mentioned "Niger Delta" and you would see the clearer picture.

This is what you get when you fail to understand that a support for mass murder on the other guy is actually an indirect support for mass murder on YOURSELF. undecided

@ Mr. Onlylies, or whatever you call yourself these days, I strongly suggest you go through my previous posts. Yes i-ve called for the arrest of biafran sympathisers, and I have been very vocal when crooks like you come up with pathetic schemes to claim ND lands. But I Have NEVER called for the annihilation of the Igbo race. But hey feel free to prove me wrong. But if you can't, I suggest you shut the hell up and stop posting garbage. Nonesense.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2013
Dear Nigerians,

is it not obvious that Nigeria has no head way?

Why cant we be sensible enough to avoid more blood shed?

many has died and many are still dying! we can stop the deaths now.

Let us come together and split in peace.

haba!!!!!!
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by warrior101: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
noblezone: Dear Nigerians,

haba!!!!!!

Cram it with walnuts grin grin grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by nagoma(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
ehispapa:

Nagoma! Nagoma!! Nagoma!!!How many times i call you? Must u always preach hate for xtians and south south? na wa 4 u oo

@Mr. ehispapa you called me three times , but I love all those you mentioned that's why I am telling them the truth. I wish all those who claim to love Jona would face him and tell him the truth- that "He has not demonstrated any ability or capacity to provide quality leadership that will move the country forward. MEND and others will always take advantage of his cluelessness to derail the country further. "
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2013

haba!!!!!!

pls help me tell dis to all d ppl above cos i dont know wat dey still expect from this artificial unity- Nigeria.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2013

haba!!!!!!

pls help me tell dis to all d ppl above cos i dont know wat dey still expect from this artificial unity- Nigeria.
We need to cum together and split peacefully, mustnt be by war
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by bola4dprec(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
One of the prices that we pay for integration was the disintegration of the black community.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by safarigirl(f): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Red-Light:
u talk like men, argue politics and smoke weed ... do u ever do anything feminine ? shocked shocked
I wasn't aware there's a style of talking attributed to men,

Argue politics? Just this one post? Abeg, I just pass by once in a while, no biggie

Of course I do feminine stuff...cooking, babysitting...stuff that can't be done online

As far as smoking weed...how will my farmland grow good crops if I don't SMOKE out the WEED? grin

2 Likes

Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2013
nikky5: When the war breaks out ALL NIGER DELTANS excluding my wife will be slaughtered all over Nigeria.The killing will start in the North as boko Haram commanders will stop operations under a compromise.The fulanis will kill them like cows and in the south west Ajegunle will be a ghost town.Nigeria will open her armory and when people will see what we have in stock which no country in Africa has, then it will dawn on them that Nigeria is indeed the Giant of Africa.Nigeria will not disintegrate but there will be a total annihilation of these thieves.I want to fight in this war.The water borne guys are waiting for the last command and MEND will go into extinction.Their fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters will suffer and die and curse MEND in their graves.Nigeria is ready.
This is how people talk after smoking weed while on poor diet.....i hope you understand that your so-called giant of Africa is also a toothless bulldog like MEND the moment the Niger Delta oil fields comes to a full stop.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED KEEP AWAY FROM DRUGS.
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Truckpusher(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: I wasn't aware there's a style of talking attributed to men,

Argue politics? Just this one post? Abeg, I just pass by once in a while, no biggie

Of course I do feminine stuff...cooking, babysitting...stuff that can't be done online

As far as smoking weed...how will my farmland grow good crops if I don't SMOKE out the WEED? grin
grin grin grin
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by jpphilips(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2013
byrron: [b]DOES IT MEAN THAT 99.9% OF THE COMMENTATORS HERE ARE DAFT?

NO ONE HAS MADE ANY REASONABLE COMMENT ON HOW TO ADDRESS THIS TREAT.
IMAGINE IF MOST COMMENTATORS HERE WERE ADVISERS TO MR PRESIDENT OR HEADS OF ANY OF THE SECURITY OUTFITS THEN WE ARE IN TROUBLE.

IM SO SURE THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY MR PRESIDENT AND HIS ADVISERS REASONS JUST THE WAY WE DO HERE THAT'S WHY NOTHING WORKS CAUSE THEY JUST REASON EXACTLY THE WAY MAJORITY OF US HERE ARE DOING.

BOKO HARAM STARTED LIKE THIS AND WE CALLED THEM ILLITERATES AND ALL SORTS OF NAMES RATHER THAN PROFFERING SOLUTIONS, WE WERE BUSY TALKING BRAINLESSLY AND TODAY WE ARE ALL WITNESSES TO THE HAVOC'S THEY HAVE WRECKED SO FAR.

HAS ANYONE OF YOU PONDERED WHAT MIGHT BECOME OF US ALL IF THESE FACELESS PEOPLE CARRIES OUT THESE TREATS?
GUESS WE WILL ALL BE HERE AS USUAL BLAMING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR DOING NOTHING WHILE EARLIER WE ALL TOOK THEM FOR GRANTED NOT UNTIL REALITY DONNED ON US ALL.

NATION BUILDING IS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT AND PROFFERING CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS WOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH FOR SERIOUS MINDED PATRIOTIC CITIZENS OF A NATION IN DISTRESS TO OFFER.

SOME EVEN TALK AS IF THEY ARE SO IMMUNED FROM THE IMPENDING CATASTROPHE IF IT HAPPENS TODAY- IS THAT NOT THE HEIGHT OF BEEN SO DISILLUSIONED?

THE ABUSES CAN COME ON NOW FROM THE BRAINLESS ONES AMONGST US, ITS A TRADITION.

JUST THINK FOR ONCE.[/b]

you are a scrotum
Re: MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon by Donkaro: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2013
i dont care wateva comes up in future,d best way to liv life freely is to expect d unexpected. somtins shld nt be taken for granted.wetin i no be say if its hapnin in front me n my family wil b behind if its behind,we wil be in front.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection / Dino Melaye Dares Yahaya Bello: "Invite Buhari To Commission One Project"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.