Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms (31773 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by misslaw(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
DIVORCE......i dnt knw y dat shud b in a hus nd wiv dictionary.
Diffrnt stories wu shud wil bliv.Abeg jst passn by nxt thread
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by equily(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
It pains me wenever i read stories lyk dis,,,,,,D UNMARRIED R BUZY DAY N NYT SEARCHING 4 SM1 2 CALL A LYF PATNER,,,,,D MARRIED R COMPLAINAIN ''oooooh am tied of dis marriage'',,,,,,,,D WIDOWS N WIDOWERS R CRYIN ''d cold arm of death has taken him/her awy 4m me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plzzzzzzzz, 2 wrngs cannt n will neva make a ryt, setle ur case amicably n trust in d Lord n He wil surely visit ur home......THank u all
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
If dese talks 4rm d man and d man hav nt bin distoted, it is d best 2 grant d custody of d childrn 2 d woman.
It is d best as d man neva talkd abt d childrn __bin unda his custody
It is also d best dat d mariage b disolvd temporary.
It is also d best dat d man b med 2 aloc8 sum amnt of moni 2 d wyf and childrn unda legal oda, yl d separation is prctsd.If dese talks 4rm d man and d man hav nt bin distoted, it is d best 2 grant d custody of d childrn 2 d woman.
It is also d best dat d man b med 2 aloc8 sum amnt of moni 2 d wyf and childrn unda legal oda, yl d separation is prctsd.
If dese talks 4rm d man and d woman hav nt bin distoted, it is d best 2 grant d custody of d childrn 2 d woman.
It is also d best dat d man b med 2 aloc8 sum amnt of moni 2 d wyf and childrn unda legal oda, yl d separation is prctsd.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by vislabraye(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
What's really wrong remains sa mystery. Sherlock Holmes, come to the rescue.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.
I want to believe you are joking with this post!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
seedord247: I keep sayin it.... Even thou i'm 101% yoruba, i wont marry from my tribe. If you marry a yoruba woman just have it mind that you marry the entire family. A yoruba woman cant think for herself unless she invite all her families. shocked
And what should we say of yoruba men that you have to call everyone aunty and uncle and be like a slave for all of them? In my place, It's the wives that cook during any occasion. If you are been truthful, you will acknowledge that more trouble comes from the husband's family than the wife's

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
women should learn to be submissive

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by LagosBoi2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote
author=seedord247]I keep sayin it.... Even thou i'm 101% yoruba, i wont
marry from my tribe. If you marry a yoruba woman just have it mind that
you marry the entire family. A yoruba woman cant think for herself
unless she invite all her families. shocked [/quote]

this is not applicable to all yoruba women also this happens in other tribes too. It all depend on family ties of individuals.

My wife is yoruba and she has a very troublesome mother, she shuns her out anytime she wants to interfare in our marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
H$LBroker:
this man said the woman is sturborn
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
H$LBroker:
Really? and men should learn to love!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by tmd01: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.

Everyone claims to be right in this case,they've got very different stories, the court had better seek audience with the kids,whoever have their story close to the kids', then its a go.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by equily(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
this is just an unfortunate situation searchin 4 a fortunate solution,,,,,,,,,,do u have anybe of reasonable help rather dan siding...........GOD HELP THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by vislabraye(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Seedord says he can't marry from his tribe evn though he's Yoruba.
I know a Yoruba doctor who says he can't marry from his tribe.
But funny thing is that I might marry from the West. Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by seanet01: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Why put tribalism into this?
You people just like starting WARS you cannot win.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
nuges...1:
Our love became a nightmare when he found solace in another woman’s arms and he changed to a wife beater”. A house wife, Mrs Olubunmi Jolaogun, disclosed this while praying an Orile-Agege Grade ‘B’ Customary Court,Lagos to put an end to  her  9-year-old marriage to her husband, Olubode, over desertion and lack of care. The 35-year-old-woman, who lives at 2, Musa Street, Ikotun, told the court that her marriage had been nothing but a nightmare.

”My husband had nothing when I met him, and I was the one taking all the responsibility at home. ”When things started getting better for him, he neglected me and, before I knew it, he had impregnated another woman and spends quality time with her. ”He lied that he was going to Abuja. I later saw the receipt of the hotel he lodged in  here in Lagos during that time,”she said.

”He always accused me of prostituting which I never did; he came to report me to my parents and, in the process, he slapped my elder sister.”

Olubunmi, a mother of two urged the court to dissolve the union and grant her custody of the children. Meanwhile, Olubode, 38, denied the allegations. He said, “I did not leave her. My business took me out of the house. I have always cared  for her and the children. ”While I am away, she doesn’t sleep in the house, and I don’t know where she normally goes. She is extremely stubborn and doesn’t listen to me.

”She has not spent  up to 30 weekends in my house for the past four years and I don’t know why”. Olabode, who lives at 9, Temidire Street, Ikola, Ipaja, Lagos also told the court that his wife had pushed him outside and could not be a caring and responsible husband again if the marriage was not dissolved.

”If the custody of the children is granted her, I want my children to be taken to my parents  every holidays, because my wife’s family contributed negatively to our fight”. The court president, Mr Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Jan 28 for further hearing.

Such a man have said it and that is how he will be to even any other woman that comes into his life, a real man will look for ways to solve a problem.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Richvkunt: I can feel this man's pain.
90% of divorce case can be traced to the fact that extended families want to influence events in a marriage and this ends up as interference.
Parents,brothers,sisters need to learn that once a couple become man and wife they MUST be given their space and be allowed to build up their home.
Take it from one who knows what he is talking about.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
90% of divorce case can be traced to the fact that extended families want to influence events in a marriage and this ends up as interference.
Parents,brothers,sisters need to learn that once a couple become man and wife they MUST be given their space and be allowed to build up their home.

Sometimes, you could blame the man, cos lots of men in Nigeria thinks they are too macho to befriend their wife on a daily basis, the more you show love and respect for your wife, she will make you her best friend and confidant instead of the extended family, when a man leaves the wife at home most of the time to go and spend time with friends at club house, what do you think the wife will be doing at home, praying for your safe return?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ajanaku2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
seedord247: I keep sayin it.... Even thou i'm 101% yoruba, i wont marry from my tribe. If you marry a yoruba woman just have it mind that you marry the entire family. A yoruba woman cant think for herself unless she invite all her families. shocked

...Just 'cos such situations are common in your immediate and extended family doesn't mean you should stereotype all Yorubas!...Omo Ale rada rada!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2013

Please, how do you know that the man's story was true, how do you know the woman is not the one with facts here, for a man that said, if the marriage is not dissolved, he could never be caring again, that to me does not show a man with facts, a man that says he is willing to give custody to a woman that never sleeps in the house on weekends and accused her of prostitution, and yet wanna allow the woman to raise his kids, let us be real, such man has much up his sleeves and he is not as real as he is showing the judge, instead of him to wanna take care of the kids, he wants the kids to be sent to his family for holidays, so he just wanna be a baby father . . . that is a selfish and a man that has his priority misplaced!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
ajanaku2:

...Just 'cos such situations are common in your immediate and extended family doesn't mean you should stereotype all Yorubas!...Omo Ale rada rada!

Nice one . . . So sad how people just stereotype

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
colombiana: At times we human just fool oursefs. An average guy has like 7 girls he nails and a cute guy probably 50 then a rich guy hmmmmn dozens, wat about a cute and rich guy? Or are the women 20 times the men in naija mtchewwww. Just maturity and discipline we all need. If a guy can't zip up then a woman shudnt close up. Givin xcuses for lust is absurd and immature

Full Gbam!!!! But a woman with integrity should not allow herself to be pulled into a mess cos a man that has a brain fart
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
you no dey hear word. you want make the man kill him wife?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
bukatyne: Really? and men should learn to love!
Now let me educate you base on 11years experience, a submissive woman can win back the man that is about to get lost, even the bible said so, that is why i love muslim women they act like sarah, wife of abraham, i'm not talking about career women oo because majority of them don't want to hear the word submission, any home you find submissive woman the home is always peaceful and progressing and love will be abundant in that home but any home you find a sturborn woman that is dragging the headship of that home with the man there always problem that we lead to dirvoce

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
H$LBroker:
Now let me educate you base on 11years experience, a submissive woman can win back the man that is about to get lost, even the bible said so, that is why i love muslim women they act like sarah, wife of abraham, i'm not talking about career women oo because majority of them don't want to hear the word submission, any home you find submissive woman the home is always peaceful and progressing and love will be abundant in that home but any home you find a sturborn woman that is dragging the headship of that home with the man there always problem that we lead to dirvoce

Same thing could be said about a man, cos a man that loves his wife the way he has been told to, will easily get the submission of a wife . . .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by seedord247(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
ajanaku2:

Oloshi oniranu omo abi' n pabee..... undecided

I dont know why people always run away from the truth.... If you guys think am lying, try and watch yoruba movie and see what am talkin about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Same thing could be said about a man, cos a man that loves his wife the way he has been told to, will easily get the submission of a wife . . .
you are correct but you can't expect a man that come back home and the wife sub him for lateness and didn't give him food without finding out the reason for his lateness after making him comfortable to get love from this man that has already been stressed outside because of family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by informat101(f): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
chauvinist..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
H$LBroker:
you are correct but you can't expect a man that come back home and the wife sub him for lateness and didn't give him food without finding out the reason for his lateness after making him comfortable to get love from this man that has already been stressed outside because of family.

very true, but a real man too would call home that he is running late and not say, I am the man of the house when i enter, i enter . . A real man would call him and tell the wife how things are, at least that would make him look caring and responsible.
How would that man feel if the woman just eat, go to bed before the husband is home, would he prefer the woman to just make the food and leave it on the table and just go to bed?
But if he calls, a real "Woman" would not nag such man upon his return, cos she is already aware of her coming home late for that day. . . it is all about communication.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by vanstanzy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Both parties are lying. I greatly pity the kids involved. Next!!!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
vanstanzy: Both parties are lying. I greatly pity the kids involved. Next!!!

Same here . . . But the mother is at least asking for the kids, but from the statement of the man, he is willing to will them to his extended family, what a man
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by udokaEkwe: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
o man thou are in-excusable. let them amend their ways and come back together again
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

very true, but a real man too would call home that he is running late and not say, I am the man of the house when i enter, i enter . . A real man would call him and tell the wife how things are, at least that would make him look caring and responsible.
How would that man feel if the woman just eat, go to bed before the husband is home, would he prefer the woman to just make the food and leave it on the table and just go to bed?
But if he calls, a real "Woman" would not nag such man upon his return, cos she is already aware of her coming home late for that day. . . it is all about communication.

very true but have seen situation where by a man will call is wife and narrate all the encounter of the past and the present of the day and she will still be grumbling

well all i will say in summary sum up to understanding, respect for one another and love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.