Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms (31771 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2013
Table Leg :

Get lost ... Bloody airhead
You can't trade words with me, i will destroy you
Atolee jatijati

Your username speaks volume of you.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2013
c.fours:

ok. first of all, you are AWAY. how do you know where she sleeps when you are not there?
second of all, why should she stay in the house all by herself when she can go to her family or find somewhere else to stay than being alone in the house?

foolish excuses people make for philandering nowadays.

You are not wise rararara
So because the man is away on a business trip gives her the right to sleep outside her matrimonial home on weekends abi? I pity men like you sha.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by linclon(f): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2013
The tribalist are at it again. They never waste time condemning the Yoruba women. What a shame on some of you. Am proud to be a Yoruba woman, and I have never cheated on my husband since I met him. He is Igbo and due to the closeness of he and his sibling, barely anything happens in our home without his sibling knowing about it and at times it hurts me that we have no privacy as a couple.I never attribute this character to him being igbo and I do know several Igbo women around me here that cheat on their husbands. Soo long as their financial needs are met. So please stop running your mouths attributing faults to a particular tribe. Some people really need to grow, Naiaraland comments are becoming soo predictable when it comes to tribe. I wonder where we are heading to with all these crap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by cfours: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2013
ifihearam:

You are not wise rararara
So because the man is away on a business trip gives her the right to sleep outside her matrimonial home on weekends abi? I pity men like you sha.

pity yourself.
inviting men over to the house is actually much cheaper than renting hotels like the husband is doing all over town.
clearly she is not doing that. she is going over to her family.

"my wife pushed me into another woman's arms" LOL. well that' why she's divorcing you! she wants to free you to go and do whatever you want.
why are men so against divorce when they should b happy about it. hahaha all they want to do is eat their cake and have it. sleep around and still have some mumu at home to cook and clean after them like a slave.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by khiaa(f): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2013
ifihearam: I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.

Why should a woman stay faithful to a man who refuses to be faithful to her? I say dump that loser. Is the wife a slave to the house and cannot leave it without her husband permission?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by true2god: 5:52am On Jan 30, 2013
D lion'sheart:
Normal yoruba lifestyle! Case close!! Next thead pls
No wonder most of my yoruba friends/guys are going for Igbo ladies as wives. An Igbo lady might be an 'akwuna-kwuna' b4 marriage but as soon as she gets married she remained 100% faithful and commited to her husband and family.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by dollydolly(f): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2013
lari03: Now this is a very reasonable assertion,but there is a case of assault waiting for criminal investigation(man slapped elder sister); The man accused the wife of prostituting and she accused him of impregnating another woman, I believe both accounts corroborate what caused their separation, the woman was not very open with information and the husband was always threatened by her financial status, thus he harbored reservations in his mind about the woman and when he got his break and she was still acting the same to him,it became a good reason for him to begin an extramarital affair.

grin grin grin ;But from the real dimension, the woman has a spirit husband who wants to break up her real home, grin grin grin
Dis is a very dumb assertion. Oh nw u justify d mans reason 4 having extra marital affairs ryt? Some pple sef.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by okpalaanthony: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2013
dey need God intervention
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Eldashab(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2013
How is this our bizness on Nairaland?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Sweeera, where you been??!!

Happy New Year Dollface! kiss

Sorry,just seeing this.
Happy new year,my dear.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by JENMAUCY(f): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2013
ifihearam: I think the man's side of the story is true. Why should a married woman spend weekends outside her home even if the man is cheating on her,I sincerely doubt if the women of nowadays can be as faithful as our mothers. Especially going by the said tribe of women simply nothing to trust about them.
and how did you know that the woman spends those weekends outside her matrimonial home??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by eagleeye2: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2013
nuges...1:

”My husband had nothing when I met him, and I was the one taking all the responsibility at home. ”When things started getting better for him, he neglected me

bla bla bla, all the woman's grouse is actually centered on the above sentence.
My advice to guys is to try and build themselves, educationally and financially before getting married. When kasala bust in the future, no woman will say the above about you. Then, they can be able to say the what the real problem is.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by blackbeau1(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2013
So,who do we believe now? The husband or the wife?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2013
H$LBroker:
Now let me educate you base on 11years experience, a submissive woman can win back the man that is about to get lost, even the bible said so, that is why i love muslim women they act like sarah, wife of abraham, i'm not talking about career women oo because majority of them don't want to hear the word submission, any home you find submissive woman the home is always peaceful and progressing and love will be abundant in that home but any home you find a sturborn woman that is dragging the headship of that home with the man there always problem that we lead to dirvoce
That it works for you doesn't mean it is right or wrong. The Biblical concept of submission differs from the Islamic concept. The same submissive Sarah had the guts to tell her hubby to send Haggai and Ishamel away. Submission has nothing to do with education or career. God commanded a man to love his wife first. It takes two for a marriage to work. However, Each man to his own.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2013
H$LBroker:
you are correct but you can't expect a man that come back home and the wife snub him for lateness and didn't give him food without finding out the reason for his lateness after making him comfortable to get love from this man that has already been stressed outside because of family.
So a man's love is conditional? Why can't a woman's submission be conditional since a man is the head of his home and dictates the rhythm of how things should be?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2013
H$LBroker:

very true but have seen situation where by a man will call is wife and narrate all the encounter of the past and the present of the day and she will still be grumbling

well all i will say in summary sum up to understanding, respect for one another and love.
Now, you can advise me on marriage and I might listen.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2013
SELFWORTH:

It doesn't matter how submissive, you need a man to reciprocate with love and respect.

A one sided relationship is not sustainable in the long term.

A relationship is two ways. Read your bible very well.
God bless you!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by goodmike7: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2013
black_beau: So,who do we believe now? The husband or the wife?

The husband because men don't really lie but women lie wit every thing amidst tears.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by goodmike7: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2013
JENMAUCY: [color=#990000][/color] and how did you know that the woman spends those weekends outside her matrimonial home??

Can't you read the part the man complained she has not spent more than 30 weekends in his house ni?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by stevocito(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2013
quite unfortunate that non of them want to say the truth,sorry true talk brother
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sormeh: @ Phemmy
As much as I align with most of ur assertions, I doubt if u're married yet, or u're luckily married to a 'virtuous woman'. If you were married to a 'typical Nigerian woman', you would realise that the English word 'DIFFICULT' has a broader, amplified, and multifaceted meaning than your dictionary defines it. I'm not vindicating the anyway as the truth of the matter is not fully said.

Lol . . all i am saying is that, the man has issues and reading his own comment, i was able to tell that he has issues.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by bukatyne(f): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
goodmike7:

The husband because men don't really lie but women lie wit every thing amidst tears.
Really? Biko, all women in the whole come to naija because we breed saints in Nigeria O! Grab your copy NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by nkpommpko(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
That's always the case when a women is at apoint a major contributor to the family, when the table turns, the wife expects to be worshiped, and when she don't get it she starts with the phrase" when he did not have I was the one" and men don't like it, and slowly the nagging continues and gradually emotions slip away.things fall apart the center can not hold.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
nkpom mpko: That's always the case when a women is at apoint a major contributor to the family, when the table turns, the wife expects to be worshiped, and when she don't get it she starts with the phrase" when he did not have I was the one" and men don't like it, and slowly the nagging continues and gradually emotions slip away.things fall apart the center can not hold.

Interesting and from where in her story did you see her expecting worshiping from her husband.
I guess you see it as a norm for the man to now cos the table has turned to go and be carrying girls all over place and no more coming home?
If the woman have done that when she had an upper hand financially, would you have said she was a bad woman?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by inosend: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Believe me, when even a girlfriend begins to have too many reasons to travel out--even weekends--you don't need TB Joshua to tell you that there is something not just fishy, but crayfishy. Like the judge, I do not favour separation.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
inosend: Believe me, when even a girlfriend begins to have too many reasons to travel out--even weekends--you don't need TB Joshua to tell you that there is something not just fishy, but crayfishy. Like the judge, I do not favour separation.

That is when you have the fact that woman was truly out on weekends and not based on the words from a man that looking for ways to expand his escapades
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2013
c.fours:

ok. first of all, you are AWAY. how do you know where she sleeps when you are not there?
second of all, why should she stay in the house all by herself when she can go to her family or find somewhere else to stay than being alone in the house?

foolish excuses people make for philandering nowadays.
Hahahahahahahaha. The day women start logical thinking, that day the world will end. So, you mean to say that she goes to her family and abandons the kids at home? If, indeed, she's been with relatives, he'd know where she was.

Look, it's not even about siding with a member of my sex. Just look at this issue objectively and shoot straight. The woman is hardly a saint.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by cfours: 2:09am On Jan 31, 2013
fresh_dude: So, you mean to say that she goes to her family and abandons the kids at home? If, indeed, she's been with relatives, he'd know where she was. Look, it's not even about siding with a member of my sex. Just look at this issue objectively and shoot straight. The woman is hardly a saint.

I see that logic has completely eluded you. you must be thinking with your pe.nis rather than with a brain. where does it say that she abandons her kids at home? the marriage is 9 yrs old so her childen must be very young.And besides, I do sincerely hope that she has a lover. Just that it doesn't seem logical that she will leave the house when she can easily just bring him over to her house, seeing that the husband is never around. duh

Olubunmi, a mother of two urged the court to dissolve the union and grant her custody of the children. Meanwhile, Olubode, 38, denied the allegations.

If I were the woman in question, the fool will not lay eyes on his kids ever again once I gain custody. LOL
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Kosigift(f): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
come dude, are u ok?? weneva dis cheating tin comes up, nobody is less guilty than d oda as dis post of urs posited
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by TheMadame(f): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Since the men are digging up threads,let me join them.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by truetalknow: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear you say this.

Somehow, I expected you to be of the "Support-the-extended-family-at-all-costs" school / African traditional values.

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one Richy.

*** By the way, Happy New Year O! ...*** cheesy
Nonsense, didn't you both read it was the man that reported to his wife's family? Talk with sense now, that man is a bloody liar and wants no peace. When things are better some men think its time to grove, then later infect their wife's with HIV. Think am now
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by cooker: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
i do not blame women who want to marry rich men wink how you go suffer with man finish he come get come think say you are not good enough where was that woman when the man was suffering some men are heartless undecided you follow them when they are poor the woman is their all and all kiss when they get rich the woman turns to poo. men will push their wives to misbehave thinking she is a fool cheesy but guess what she now retaliate husband start shouting grin men love your wives and your wives will submit smiley if men must cheat respect your wives do not let them know give them that respect as your wife smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.