Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms (31774 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Mrajonder(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook.
Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
H$LBroker:

very true but have seen situation where by a man will call is wife and narrate all the encounter of the past and the present of the day and she will still be grumbling

well all i will say in summary sum up to understanding, respect for one another and love.

Chairman, look into the story of their relationship, most of the time, the man MUST have done something that made the woman to doubt his cock and bill stories

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by TableLeg(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
SMH .... What a story!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by TableLeg(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
nuges...1:
Our love became a nightmare when he found solace in another woman’s arms and he changed to a wife beater”. A house wife, Mrs Olubunmi Jolaogun, disclosed this while praying an Orile-Agege Grade ‘B’ Customary Court,Lagos to put an end to  her  9-year-old marriage to her husband, Olubode, over desertion and lack of care. The 35-year-old-woman, who lives at 2, Musa Street, Ikotun, told the court that her marriage had been nothing but a nightmare.

”My husband had nothing when I met him, and I was the one taking all the responsibility at home. ”When things started getting better for him, he neglected me and, before I knew it, he had impregnated another woman and spends quality time with her. ”He lied that he was going to Abuja. I later saw the receipt of the hotel he lodged in  here in Lagos during that time,”she said.

”He always accused me of prostituting which I never did; he came to report me to my parents and, in the process, he slapped my elder sister.”

Olubunmi, a mother of two urged the court to dissolve the union and grant her custody of the children. Meanwhile, Olubode, 38, denied the allegations. He said, “I did not leave her. My business took me out of the house. I have always cared  for her and the children. ”While I am away, she doesn’t sleep in the house, and I don’t know where she normally goes. She is extremely stubborn and doesn’t listen to me.

”She has not spent  up to 30 weekends in my house for the past four years and I don’t know why”. Olabode, who lives at 9, Temidire Street, Ikola, Ipaja, Lagos also told the court that his wife had pushed him outside and could not be a caring and responsible husband again if the marriage was not dissolved.

”If the custody of the children is granted her, I want my children to be taken to my parents  every holidays, because my wife’s family contributed negatively to our fight”. The court president, Mr Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Jan 28 for further hearing.

Why wont some men learn for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by fynegurl: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
The two of them have the responsibility to make things work. Who goes around saying "my wife pushed ♍ƺ into the hands of another woman?" You actually want to be pushed! And for the woman, why did he change? Somethings would have been responsible! So its really sad the way it has turned out though...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Table Leg :

Why wont some men learn for God's sake?

Learn wetin?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by jpphilips(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill: The wives never gets the credit when something Good happens to them ooh, it is when they misbehave they remember they have wives.

On a slightly different note, If the woman is not the "psychological support" for when a man makes his millions, is it fair to say she ain't the "psychological support" for when things go south?

Sagamite and Dayakanu. . .I hope it is obvious that I am using style to look for y'alls trouble. cheesy

well, the treatment men get from their wives when they are poor is nothing to write home about, i don't see any reason why a sane man should keep such a woman when he has made it.
in this case the woman was having weekend nite outs when the man was down, now that he has made it, she still expect him to be his sweetheart? lol what a wish

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SELFWORTH: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Richvkunt: I can feel this man's pain.
90% of divorce case can be traced to the fact that extended families want to influence events in a marriage and this ends up as interference.
Parents,brothers,sisters need to learn that once a couple become man and wife they MUST be given their space and be allowed to build up their home.
Take it from one who knows what he is talking about.

Absolutely . I said it in another post and i was ridiculed.

Families, especially the female members always contribute to the breakdown of marriages.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
jp philips:

well, the treatment men get from their wives when they are poor is nothing to write home about, i don't see any reason why a sane man should keep such a woman when he has made it.
in this case the woman was having weekend nite outs when the man was down, now that he has made it, she still expect him to be his sweetheart? lol what a wish

That was what the man said, what were his proof . . .
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SELFWORTH: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
mega360: what is d court waiting for in disolving ds marriage? both parties seems saturated.

This is Nigeria.

Every case has to be adjourned until kingdom come.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by BukkyDan(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
nuges...1:
Our love became a nightmare when he found solace in another woman’s arms and he changed to a wife beater”. A house wife, Mrs Olubunmi Jolaogun, disclosed this while praying an Orile-Agege Grade ‘B’ Customary Court,Lagos to put an end to  her  9-year-old marriage to her husband, Olubode, over desertion and lack of care. The 35-year-old-woman, who lives at 2, Musa Street, Ikotun, told the court that her marriage had been nothing but a nightmare.

”My husband had nothing when I met him, and I was the one taking all the responsibility at home. ”When things started getting better for him, he neglected me and, before I knew it, he had impregnated another woman and spends quality time with her. ”He lied that he was going to Abuja. I later saw the receipt of the hotel he lodged in  here in Lagos during that time,”she said.

”He always accused me of prostituting which I never did; [size=18pt]he came to report me to my parents and, in the process, he slapped my elder sister.”[/size]

Olubunmi, a mother of two urged the court to dissolve the union and grant her custody of the children. Meanwhile, Olubode, 38, denied the allegations. He said, “I did not leave her. My business took me out of the house. I have always cared  for her and the children. ”While I am away, she doesn’t sleep in the house, and I don’t know where she normally goes. She is extremely stubborn and doesn’t listen to me.

Sorry my dear woman
Imagine jumping on okada up and down while carrying 9 month pregnancy with a slippers wearing husband , drinking garri with him and praying for a better tomorrow and as soon as God butters his bread,he leaves you for some cheap floozy.
Impregnating everything in skirt all over Lagos metropolis
Ndo my sister
Concentrate on the kids and forget the eediot
He will soon eat the fish wey go holl am for neck

The buffoon even had the guts to slap your sister in your father's house
And he escaped without serious injuries shocked shocked shocked
There are no males in your family or what? Not even a loyal houseboy?
Not our portion in my family o
Who born you?
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SELFWORTH: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
vislabraye: Seedord says he can't marry from his tribe evn though he's Yoruba.
I know a Yoruba doctor who says he can't marry from his tribe.
But funny thing is that I might marry from the West. Different strokes for different folks.

People are being naive.

The success of a marriage does not depend on the tribe your spouse is from BUT on efforts by both parties to make it a success against all odds.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
SELFWORTH:

People are being naive.
The success of a marriage does not depend on the tribe your spouse is from BUT depends on efforts by both parties to make it a success .

Well Said!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by SELFWORTH: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
H$LBroker:
Now let me educate you base on 11years experience, a submissive woman can win back the man that is about to get lost, even the bible said so, that is why i love muslim women they act like sarah, wife of abraham, i'm not talking about career women oo because majority of them don't want to hear the word submission, any home you find submissive woman the home is always peaceful and progressing and love will be abundant in that home but any home you find a sturborn woman that is dragging the headship of that home with the man there always problem that we lead to dirvoce

It doesn't matter how submissive, you need a man to reciprocate with love and respect.

A one sided relationship is not sustainable in the long term.

A relationship is two ways. Read your bible very well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by seedord247(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
SELFWORTH:

It doesn't matter how submissive, you need a man to reciprocate with love and respect.

A relationship is two ways. Read your bible very well.

Sir/ma.

The word love and respect means a MUMU man to nigerian women insuch black women as a whole.

9ice treat his wife with love and resepect... She ends up showing him what a man can do a woman can do worst.. shocked

Black women need a man emotionaly strong as tiger not rabbit. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by TableLeg(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam:

Learn wetin?
This is what happens when some folks dont pay attention to detail ... They ask silly or daft questions!
Now go back and look at the post i quoted and find out about what i did to a portion of the story!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by HARDDON: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oh dear! Once again, money steps in and destroys....

Reminds me of the saying : ascend a step to chose a friend, descend a step to pick a wife . This is a case of d man hanging his coat where his hands cnt ever get to. Biting more dan he can possibly chew.

Fud ƒoя tot to all dεм guys out there luking to marry a Rich gurl. She might love Ʊ @ first, but immediately she takes up d bread winning role from you, out goes love tru d window, respect is murdered and realities of life sets in.

Dis woman want out not because d man cheated but cos she feels she deserves beta and she can't just bring ha self down to seeing d guy as ha husby again no matter haw much he naw earns. And she has bin f'ing out too. Started long tym ago anyways. He cudnt do anytin cos she was d oηε feeding d house . Sad.

MONEY IS A BAITCH!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by sexyboocalher(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
seedord247: I keep sayin it.... Even thou i'm 101% yoruba, i wont marry from my tribe. If you marry a yoruba woman just have it mind that you marry the entire family. A yoruba woman cant think for herself unless she invite all her families. shocked
undecided undecided if U̶̲̥̅̊ lik mari frm kwashiokor land, a woman wit no brain wil alwys b d same nt witstandin d tribe!!! I am a proud yor woman n my hubby can tedtify 2 dat! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Sormeh: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Phemmy
As much as I align with most of ur assertions, I doubt if u're married yet, or u're luckily married to a 'virtuous woman'. If you were married to a 'typical Nigerian woman', you would realise that the English word 'DIFFICULT' has a broader, amplified, and multifaceted meaning than your dictionary defines it. I'm not vindicating the anyway as the truth of the matter is not fully said.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
seedord247:

Sir/ma.

The word love and respect means a MUMU man to nigerian women insuch black women as a whole.

9ice treat his wife with love and resepect... She ends up showing him what a man can do a woman can do worst.. shocked

Black women need a man emotional strong as tiger not rabbit. tongue

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you my brother.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Table Leg :

This is what happens when some folks dont pay attention to detail ... They ask silly or daft questions!
Now go back and look at the post i quoted and find out about what i did to a portion of the story!

You are a stuupid mumu
What lesson is there to learn from the false tale the woman presented?besides my question was a rhetorical one and never expected reasonable answer from a goat like you.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
HARDDON: Oh dear! Once again, money steps in and destroys....

Reminds me of the saying : ascend a step to chose a friend, descend a step to pick a wife . This is a case of d man hanging his coat where his hands cnt ever get to. Biting more dan he can possibly chew.

Fud ƒoя tot to all dεм guys out there luking to marry a Rich gurl. She might love Ʊ @ first, but immediately she takes up d bread winning role from you, out goes love tru d window, respect is murdered and realities of life sets in.

Dis woman want out not because d man cheated but cos she feels she deserves beta and she can't just bring ha self down to seeing d guy as ha husby again no matter haw much he naw earns. And she has bin f'ing out too. Started long tym ago anyways. He cudnt do anytin cos she was d oηε feeding d house . Sad.

MONEY IS A BAITCH!

You are thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
SELFWORTH:

People are being naive.

The success of a marriage does not depend on the tribe your spouse is from BUT depends on efforts by both parties to make it a success .

My brother I disagree with you ooooo
There are some tribes that are known for extra moral affairs which is normal to them so even if you are a pope no matter what you preach or the efforts invested its a waste because it runs in their veins. In order not to cause tribal wars I will not mention any tribe sha. But they know themselves.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
gbanikiti: another stewpid comment from a man who keeps abusing women on this forum.whats the difference between you and the man? are you now the judge to decide who is right or wrong? what has tribe got to do with this topic anyway? mtscheeew! angry angry

By t :-Xheir fruits we shall know them!!!!!
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
mysticgal: mr were u there?.

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by seedord247(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam:

You are a stuupid mumu
What lesson is there to learn from the false tale the woman presented?besides my question was a rhetorical one and never expected reasonable answer from a goat like you.

Lmfaooo. grin grin
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by baby124: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Baby mama:

Sorry my dear woman
Imagine jumping on okada up and down while carrying 9 month pregnancy with a slippers wearing husband , drinking garri with him and praying for a better tomorrow and as soon as God butters his bread,he leaves you for some cheap floozy.
Impregnating everything in skirt all over Lagos metropolis
Ndo my sister
Concentrate on the kids and forget the eediot
He will soon eat the fish wey go holl am for neck

The buffoon even had the guts to slap your sister in your father's house
And he escaped without serious injuries shocked shocked shocked
There are no males in your family or what? Not even a loyal houseboy?
Not our portion in my family o
Who born you?

ROTFLMAO!!! I really laughed loud at this post. That is, he actually assaulted the older sister in her parents house. This is after reporting her. He abused her and her family sef. This guy must be a mad man. Not even a loyal house boy, imagine. Chei!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by TableLeg(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam:

You are a stuupid mumu
Your entire lineage are fu..cking goats ... You raggedy a.s.s beeeyotch
Coming all up here to throw shade .. you must be frigging mad
Unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a donkey and a cat!
Olofo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by ifihearam: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Table Leg :

Your entire lineage are fu..cking goats ... You raggedy a.s.s beeeyotch
Coming all up here to throw shade .. you must be frigging mad
Unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a donkey and a cat!
Olofo

I hope it is well with and your family sha. Well because I have repented I will no longer trade words with non entities,so I forgive you,otherwise I usually call people like you fools but since am a changed man I refuse to call you a fool.
Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by TableLeg(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam:

I hope it is well with and your family sha. Well because I have repented I will no longer trade words with non entities,so I forgive you,otherwise I usually call people like you fools but since am a changed man I refuse to call you a fool.
Get lost ... Bloody airhead
You can't trade words with me, i will destroy you
Atolee jatijati

1 Like

Re: My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms by cfours: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
”While I am away, she doesn’t sleep in the house, and I don’t know where she normally goes.

ok. first of all, you are AWAY. how do you know where she sleeps when you are not there?
second of all, why should she stay in the house all by herself when she can go to her family or find somewhere else to stay than being alone in the house?

foolish excuses people make for philandering nowadays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.