Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (10837 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Emdee590(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
234GT: She must not be the type that gets angry over little issues.
correct 1 dia, lyk my nagging girl, so so vex always
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by chinnyonwu(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
Figure 8
Good in bed
God-fearing
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
@Op
You no dey tire for this love?
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
freecocoa: Just like Mynd has said,
love isn't always enough.

I may be in love with someone but there are certain things that I can't overlook.
I know where you driving@ freecocoa
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
cheesycheesy
seems like freecocoa loathes on that word"madam" next time don't use it pal
You no our qirls nah
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by blackbeau1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
A dumb Kim Kardashian type of gal,who will always be ready to have sex,not argue with him,cook for him always,worship him,be ready to take all his bullshit.also,he spends little or nothing on her.anything short of that and you are not perfect for him
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
Why all these NL qirls dey like kak(dey) for Romance section everytime nah? Abi love no dey tire una

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Why all these NL qirls dey like kak(dey) for Romance section everytime nah? Abi love no dey tire una
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by abeldav(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
You need to identify the problem before we can help, so, what's the problem
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by doyinmolah: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dah-Brain:
Wow, well spoken guys.... SOME girls fail to understand these things.. Most of the time they don't know the main reason why guys keep picking and dumping them...
Ladies should;
1. Avoid nagging
2. Learn to trust
3. Learn to listen (he may need to talk to someone a times..)
4. Know that when he creates time for you he does it because he's chosen to be with you.
5. Avoid yelling during conversations or arguments...
6. Respect him, whatever he does, his friends etc.

Are there more?
Dah-Brain:
Wow, well spoken guys.... SOME girls fail to understand these things.. Most of the time they don't know the main reason why guys keep picking and dumping them...
Ladies should;
1. Avoid nagging
2. Learn to trust
4. Know that when he creates time for you he does it because he's chosen to be with you.

Are there more?
Dah-Brain:
Ladies should;
1. Avoid nagging
2. Learn to trust

Are there more?
U are the bomb, absolutely correct(my type of girl)
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Truckpusher(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
doyinmolah: U are the bomb, absolutely correct(my type of girl)
it's easier said than done my brother.
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by imperiouxx(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
1) Wit ******* (nothing too less but can manage 6 stars for that)
2) Beautiful/Good looking *****
3) Calm ***(not mumu type)
4) Outspoken *****(not disease type)
5) No dey nag o ******* (1 day nagging can give me 1 week of headache)
6) Averagely statured with every accessory set ****** (not midget, lepa or orobo, not Ms. saggy wink) grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Oahray: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
WAM?:
1 Pet 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a MULTITUDE of sins. I guess multitude is not all :-)

I like the 1 Corinthians 13 kind of love - I think it covers everything. Just saying
How does a 'MULTITUDE' translate to 'ALL'? Love does not, cannot and will never cover everything. Afterall, there is a sin God will not forgive, yet he is love.

BTW I think romantic love is so overrated.
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by MemeInc(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Its so simple.
let her just do what she wants to be done to her.
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Oahray: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
black_beau: A dumb Kim Kardashian type of gal,who will always be ready to have sex,not argue with him,cook for him always,worship him,be ready to take all his bullshit.also,he spends little or nothing on her.anything short of that and you are not perfect for him
well said from the darkest depth of a heartbreak you probably saw coming.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Zackz: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
1-wisdom..2-knowledge...3-understanding...these are my desired qualities.
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Divaucee: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
My lv is blind
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2013

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Petraman(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wow! Wow!! Wow! Wat makes me happy about my SOULMATE? Answer:
1. Physical appearance: her short height, medium statue, fair skin, black eyes, round head, her back;
2. Attitude: Out spoken, self-humor, self-esteem, neatness, hardworking, helpful, academically good, respectful, humble, merciful, quick to anger, and quick to forgive and forget;
3. Culture: Ebira and hears Yoruba wella, good dishes dan Yoruba girls; 4. Religion: Christian, Scripture Reader but not SU, Godly, Useful to God, converted 'MUSLIM';
5. Dressing: smart, not flashy, not Buoyant, but Awesome; and
6. On bed: she is playful, and very very good, awesome.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by answerme(f): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
[quote author=usermane]1.Caring
2.Intelligence and Mental maturity
3.Cuteness

Are u my boyfriend? Lolz!! This exactly sums up qualities he admires in me. grin
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Mindependent(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Petraman: Wow! Wow!! Wow! Wat makes me happy about my SOULMATE? Answer:
1. Physical appearance: her short height, medium statue, fair skin, black eyes, round head, her back;
2. Attitude: Out spoken, self-humor, self-esteem, neatness, hardworking, helpful, academically good, respectful, humble, merciful, quick to anger, and quick to forgive and forget;
3. Culture: Ebira and hears Yoruba wella, good dishes dan Yoruba girls; 4. Religion: Christian, Scripture Reader but not SU, Godly, Useful to God, converted 'MUSLIM';

I boy your own no easy o, good luck finding mrs impossible
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Mindependent(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
O boy your own no easy o, good luck finding mrs impossible
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by chikeorji123(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
@Sanb

Noted! my soon to be woman..
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by jarkata(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
I hate indiscipline,lack of tolerance,pomposity,lazyness,nagging and promiscuity from ladies.i prefer to be single rather than having a lady with d above qualities.
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by temi4fash(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Divaucee: My lv is blind

i can guarantee u marriage will open it
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by temi4fash(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2013

baba take m easy nau....
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by k2039: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
greatgod2012:
as usual..........
Always making sense.
Thanks, but the 'always' part isn't true.

Dr Sanb, you write up looks more like a term paper, It should be titled 'Qualities of an ideal woman' but in real life situation we have real women(joke), but seriously if any guy will expect all of that from a woman then he must be more than that.
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by justice00(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Someone has been so deprived.. undecided
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
cool
chikeorji123: @Sanb

Noted! my soon to be woman..
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Freiburger(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
chinnyonwu: Figure 8
Good in bed
God-fearing
Continue dreaming grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? by kaboninc(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is not true oo. Love does not conquer everything

Love conquers EVERYTHING.
But can YOU or YOUR partner conquer ANYTHING? Because I know you can't for EVERYTHING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Don't Come In Here If You're Below 18. (photos) / What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.