Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! (13091 Views)

Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / 40 Innoson Vehicles To Be Bought For 2016 Census - FEC / Buy Nigeria: Law Makers Approve Innoson Vehicles For Official Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by Durchmann(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
I still buy the idea that Innoson is just not advertising. Period!
I remember when the kia brand came into the country, there was some good marketing drive and before you know it, we had them everywhere in our streets. Ads do the magic. Products don't really sell themselves. If not, your good-cooking mum would be making billions from her home kitchen instead of the fast-food joints.
Silly! CLICK HERE
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 07, 2013
People have refused to unstand one thing. The guy complains of low govt patronage (not otherwise) and the people that matter in govt for now dont need the adverts, they all know that the first black indigenous car plant is owned by innoson. Its only their choice to buy from who dey want.
The publicity shd be meant for those of us that are not in govt presently but he has not started complaining about dat one for now.......
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by BiafraTaxEnforc: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2013
It is the highest display of unpatriotism for the Nigerian govt and its agencies to source their official fleet from foreign automakers. Would the Nigerian govt bypass dangote cement for a foreign brand? Would they bypass obasanjo farms for imported chicken? Innoson is a Biafran. My people open your eyes. 16/02, remember where home is and contribute to its progress.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by nicago: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2013
INNOSON SHOULD SIMPLY DONATE SOME OF HIS HILUX-LOOKALIKES TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE AT THE POLICE HEADQUATERS IN ABUJA THROUGH THE IG FOR USE AS PATROL VEHICLES...ONCE THE PRODUCTS ARE CONFIRMED OKAY AND DURABLE, HE HAS FOUND AN IN-ROAD INTO THAT GOVERNMENT CIRCLE..

GBAM!!!!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2013
BiafraTaxEnforc: It is the highest display of unpatriotism for the Nigerian govt and its agencies to source their official fleet from foreign automakers. Would the Nigerian govt bypass dangote cement for a foreign brand? Would they bypass obasanjo farms for imported chicken? Innoson is a Biafran. My people open your eyes. 16/02, remember where home is and contribute to its progress.
Exactly wat am saying
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by Durchmann(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
nicago: INNOSON SHOULD SIMPLY DONATE SOME OF HIS HILUX-LOOKALIKES TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE AT THE POLICE HEADQUATERS IN ABUJA THROUGH THE IG FOR USE AS PATROL VEHICLES...ONCE THE PRODUCTS ARE CONFIRMED OKAY AND DURABLE, HE HAS FOUND AN IN-ROAD INTO THAT GOVERNMENT CIRCLE..

GBAM!!!!
I concur... CLICK HERE
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by achi4u(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
I would've like if IVM will start manufacturing latex cars for youths instead of those bigger trucks etc..

I love his brand.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Complains Of Low Govt Patronage! by cfours: 4:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Innoson might be creative but it certainly ain't business smart. that's something everyone can agree with.
the only way to get people to buy what they don't need is to either market it through tons of promotions and advertising, or lobby (aka bribe)politicians to make govt increase tariff on car importation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Formally Joins APC / Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.