Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

$67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate (15221 Views)

Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / Oil Marketers Paid Labaru Maku To Protest Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by ifemiide: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Another seasons film.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by frederal(m): 2:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Oby Ezekwesili and Ngozi Okojo Iwela: Two women i love so much. Maku thought she was playing politics, now she said come out for a public debate, let the world know who will be indicted. Imagine Maaku telling us dt d president cannot reach d money in fed. reserve, its only d statutory responsibility of d CBN. I laugh. He was telling us here has become Britain. Infact, d foreign reserve is mr president's bank account. That's how even OBJ after all his embezzling our money, they call him national leader. People without integrity, honesty, no moral, no accountability...all they exhibit are pride, jealousy, sloth, gluttony, wrath, e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by AroOkigbo(m): 2:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Ah! U people should encourage me by giving me the opportunity to be the FIRST to comment on a frontpage thread.
Just look at the time (my sacrifice).
Second page though!

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by tete7000(m): 2:50am On Jan 29, 2013
Is this not the woman that crippled unity schools during her time as education m
inister? For me the woman doesn't deserve accolades she is being given. Obasanjo govt in which she served was hardly better than the present govt and as ministers in different ministies I don't know what her legacies were.

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by tete7000(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2013
And if I may ask: How many debates did her own govt honoured? Pot calling kettle black. Hypocrites.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by MadLion: 3:08am On Jan 29, 2013
dayokanu: Jesus Christ!!!!! Madam due process Challenge the govt to a debate? Ezekwezili funny oohh..

Does she think any of these govt official would ever debate any of their lies?

Unless na DBanj go be the moderator as usual

DBanj and Kokolette Goodluck

DUMB AND DUMBER

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by LFJ: 3:11am On Jan 29, 2013
tete7000: Is this not the woman that crippled unity schools during her time as education m
inister? For me the woman doesn't deserve accolades she is being given. Obasanjo govt in which she served was hardly better than the present govt and as ministers in different ministies I don't know what her legacies were.

One of her legacy is Due-Process during Obj, intact she was nicknamed "Madam Due-Process". Remove sentiment and you will know what madam due-process stand for.

2 Likes

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by onyenro(m): 3:26am On Jan 29, 2013
Obj govt made it a point of duty to save for the rainy day. Gej used the money to settle militants and prosecute his so called free and fair elections. Corps members were settled handsomely during the 2011 elections. Gej is a sqaundamania. Dis guy has nothing to offer. I regret this GEJ administration....
Obj govt had more credible and intellectually balanced individual. Okonjo is the one holding this govt to have a bit of credibility. They are all mediocres like their GEJ. Sorry for Naija..... Let the debate begin

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by tete7000(m): 3:30am On Jan 29, 2013
One of her legacy is Due-Process during Obj, intact she was nicknamed "Madam Due-Process". Remove sentiment and you will know what madam due-process stand for.[/quote]. kindly spare me the due process slogan. They give you a big grammar to deceive you and you too swallow it. Were there not laid down procedures for awarding contract before she came in? Why duplicate process if not for some self adukation intentions? And if I may ask: did that end corruption under obasanjo? They preach one thing and do somethng else behind everyone. Like I have said before they all including oby are thieves and hypocrites who make noise only when they are out of power.

2 Likes

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by CHIMCO(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2013
National Assembly needs to call them to clear the Citizens they represent . Such a big observations cannot be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by kiyosaki1(m): 4:01am On Jan 29, 2013
Dude get your fact right, this is definetely a baseless accusation that holds no water
tete7000: Is this not the woman that crippled unity schools during her time as education m
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by kiyosaki1(m): 4:05am On Jan 29, 2013
DAFT
tete7000: One of her legacy is Due-Process during Obj, intact she was nicknamed "Madam Due-Process". Remove sentiment and you will know what madam due-process stand for.. kindly spare me the due process slogan. They give you a big grammar to deceive you and you too swallow it. Were there not laid down procedures for awarding contract before she came in? Why duplicate process if not for some self adukation intentions? And if I may ask: did that end corruption under obasanjo? They preach one thing and do somethng else behind everyone. Like I have said before they all including oby are thieves and hypocrites who make noise only when they are out of power.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by baaleojo: 4:06am On Jan 29, 2013
The trio of Labara Maku, Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati can not withstand Ezekwesili. it shows the caliber of people that are piloting this government. one step forward thee steps backward.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by baaleojo: 4:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Madam Iweala is the only one that can resicue Labara Maku.
they are using Ngosi image to launder govt.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2013
Maku please accept the debate,let see what you got.Boobish liar
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by obi2012: 4:33am On Jan 29, 2013
Of course he'll never accept the challenge..

Nigeria would be a much better place if the politicians could be held more accountable
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by plendil: 4:45am On Jan 29, 2013
if anything, I think her damning allegations are more an indictment of her good friend Okonjo-Iweala.

I don't know why Maku had to open his big mounth

2 Likes

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by gogodaye(m): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Mtchewww.This is our response..Maku has been directed to debate 'our wicked step mother' Oby BUT only after the conclusion and submission to FEC of the report of the outcome of his present national tour of the 36 states. in addition as a responsive govt the following actions to forestall a repeat of this embarassment have been instituted. The VC of UNN is to be suspended, the office of the AG in liaison with NAPTIP have been directed to look into complaints of bad parenting alleged against Oby.

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by tutu1: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2013
Prof Corruption: [img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XHRoZWxvbmVkZWJhdGVyLmpwZ3w3NTB8MS8yOS8yMDEz[/img]

Only in Nigeria this kind of thing happens,president debates with himself, meen this country just keeps cracking me up, I cant stop laughing, please where is Madam Finance Minister Ngozi, what's her position in all this, since she has been available for a while and has all our financial documents. Ngozi and Abati Avengers team to the rescue grin
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by Musyus(m): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2013
They are birds of the same feather which always flock together.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by jadakiss213(m): 5:08am On Jan 29, 2013
To me,Oby's allegation is an indictment of Okonjo Iweala..Oby should call out Ngozi(her former boss anyways) Maku is soo lame.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by Sueamaze(f): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2013
Wonder's ll continue in nig, she accues govt of spendin such an amount, govt accues her of anoda so, we xpect accountability 4rm govt n 4rm her 10 month appointment pls. Bt d problem is dat, if they start d debate, they shld try n finish it. Left to me, they shld go 2 dady Adebeyo 4 truth 2 unveil. Heheheheh!
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by hercules07: 5:18am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili are wicked human beings. They always challenge people that don't measure up to debates so that they will embarrass them. Maku should better apologize, so that he'll be left alone.

Remove Soludo from there, Oby is a woman of integrity, let Maku come for debate na.

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by 222Martins(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2013
jadakiss213: To me,Oby's allegation is an indictment of Okonjo Iweala..Oby should call out Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (her former boss anyways) Maku is soo lame.
Oby never challenged Maku, she challenged Jonathan's team; Ngozi Okonjo Iweala included. So anybody can take up the challenge. If Ngozi thinks she's up to the task, then she can stand for the federal government.

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by hercules07: 5:25am On Jan 29, 2013

Where are the unity schools now, she had a good plan for them but was frustrated by principals who own private schools and do not send even their own kids to the same unity school.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by aieromon(m): 5:25am On Jan 29, 2013
You guys are wicked. How do you expect a chicken to come out and fight an eagle?

Maku should run to the end of the ring and tag NOI.

This is Nigeria Wrestling Federation SMACKDOWN!

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by hercules07: 5:28am On Jan 29, 2013
222Martins:
Oby never challenged Maku, she challenged Jonathan's team; Ngozi Okonjo Iweala included. So anybody can take up the challenge. If Ngozi thinks she's up to the task, then she can stand for the federal government.

That Iweala na snake, the same thing that happened to Soludo is happening to her.

1 Like

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by Wsdm: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2013
If a Muslim says the truth they call him boko haram , a Christian says the truth they call him anti Christ, a politician they call him opposition, a former president they call him confused man, another tribe they call him ethnic bigot and now an expert on who's eyes you squandered these unpatriotic money is talking and you think you can cover up as usual. 'Oya' fix a date for an intellectual display if you have any truth.

11 Likes

Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by jadakiss213(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2013
222Martins:
yeah definately.buh trutj is Ngozi is in a better position to do that.She served in both administrations.there's nothing wrong in asking for accountability,but he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.Obj's govt in which Oby served was so corrupt
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by sweetgala(m): 5:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Sueamaze: Wonder's ll continue in nig, she accues govt of spendin such an amount, govt accues her of anoda so, we xpect accountability 4rm govt n 4rm her 10 month appointment pls. Bt d problem is dat, if they start d debate, they shld try n finish it. Left to me, they shld go 2 dady Adebeyo 4 truth 2 unveil. Heheheheh!

You are funny, when "daddy Adeboye" become a political moderator! He has zero business in politics thou we see him wine and dine all the political big boys
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by kunyeo(m): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2013
berem: So because they are intelligent makes them wicked? na their fault say dem sabi book?
sadly ,you dont understand the sarcasm in the usage of 'wicked'.i do and i find it amusing.
Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by Wsdm: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2013
Could you please check all what she has said and tell us any lie in it. Forget about what ever porous allegation you have on her person afterall all precious stones used as ornament where all found in the "Dirt" of the earth but it did'nt reduce their ornamental value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / Herdsmen Killings: What President Buhari Has Done So Far - VP Osinabjo Reveals / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.