Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! (2640 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by timmy(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2008
i really need quick smart advices,

i just threw my eight year old relationship away, i told her to go marry some guy, due to pressure from her a great one family to marry this guy and she gone ahead to say yes, now i can't imagine her gone, i want her back, she says she doesn't love the guy but her family says he's the best for her, my family says i should lets go,  but i still can't, she says she still loves me but , 

WAT DO I DO  cry
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by efuah(f): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2008
has their wedding taken place already?

if not yet, then run fast buddy. . .  u can have her back. Let your families know how deep u love each other, how bad it will be to live apart and the role love gat to play in marriage. Swallow ya pride n let her parents know how much u love and want their daughter. Eight years is not a joke. . . do something abt it.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Bblak(f): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2008
@poster

Your story is a bit pathethic but i think you shouldn't have let her go in the first place, but now that the deed has been done i will sugest you don't hesitate in getting her back before it's too late.What is marriage without happiness and fulfilment? .8 years no be child's play o so act fast
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by talk2sulta: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2008
@topic
complex situation I must say.follow you heart.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by talk2sulta: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2008
his_grace:

simple - let her marry the other guy and then you will become her secret lover - giving it toher from the left, right, centre without the knowledge of the husband - beside - make sure she collects money from the husband and gives it to you - that way you're not loosing anything, ok?
bad boy cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by efuah(f): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2008
chai! his_grace shocked
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by holythug(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2008
talk2sulta:

bad boy cheesy
chei, see advice shocked
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by timmy(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2008
@all thanks for the talks,
well they aint married yet, the dude says she has to get pregnant first before altar call, to me thats ridiculous,  what those he take her for angry
i love her as she is, even is she has no kids for me in the first 10yrs i don't mind,

her family cant stand the idea that she still dates me, and the dickhead new chap is stalking her 100% he knows im a threat but he scares her with all this islamic, swears and his family linage bullshits,

well iv got the mega prison break plan tattoed all over my body, i just hope it works well. i really need to act fast, but my mum needs to give me her blessings first, im not a mama's boy but ive grown to always trust her judgment  cry
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by hammers(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2008
Make this arrangement:

make them catch u in bed wit her pants down.

I bet it works wink
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by olulu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
if u want sumtin, u go get it,
cos nobody is going to do dat 4u

if u love her dqat much as u say,
u should be willin to do wateva it takes to have her back.

to love, is good,
to be loved, is better,
to love and be loved back in return, doesn't happen to everyone, don't lose yours
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by jkpretty(f): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2008
All these unnecessarily long relationship sef , na wa o undecided

Why do u want her back, when u've already allowed her go? Some second thots abi? just realizing what u are loosing.

Please u guys should just stop thinking u can dictate to a woman when to start, when to stop & restart a relationship.

LEAVE HER WHERE SHE IS.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by playmate(f): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2008
hammers:

Make this arrangement:

make them catch u in bed wit her pants down.

I bet it works wink

lol wat an advice.

either u try hard 2 get her back or u jst 4get,wat were u thinkin b4 u let go of an 8 year relationship?i dnt think ure tryin hard enuf 2 get her back.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Nautillus(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
jkpretty:

All these unnecessarily long relationship sef , na wa o undecided

Why do u want her back, when u've already allowed her go? Some second thoughts abi? just realizing what u are loosing.

Please u guys should just stop thinking u can dictate to a woman when to start, when to stop & restart a relationship.

LEAVE HER WHERE SHE IS.

Hab JK, . . , Na quarell??  You now cut the guy some slack now.

@Topic.
Been there, done that ok. 9years . . . . Now she's the mother of two kids to the "Prefered guy" Happy or not, i cant tell all i can say is that BLOOD is very strong. and is this prefered guy happen to have cash., . . . . my brother. . . .

Sincerely, i would strongly advise you to start your healing process from the heart break now. I know that the thoughts of neva being with her again is sickeningbelieve me i know but you have to let go.

I know that its not a sexual attraction that pulling you back, b'cos if i can safely assume that you love her like you claim, you can be with her without sex 4 eva just to spend the rest of your life with her.

4 your sanity of heart and mind. Let her go now.b'cos believe it or not,she gone already
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by talk2sulta: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
Nautillus:

@Topic.
Been there, done that ok. 9years . . . . Now she's the mother of two kids to the "Prefered guy" Happy or not, i can't tell all i can say is that BLOOD is very strong. and is this prefered guy happen to have cash., . . . . my brother. . . .

Sincerely, i would strongly advise you to start your healing process from the heart break now. I know that the thoughts of never being with her again is sickeningbelieve me i know but you have to let go.

I know that its not a sexual attraction that pulling you back, b'because if i can safely assume that you love her like you claim, you can be with her without sex 4 eva just to spend the rest of your life with her.

4 your sanity of heart and mind. Let her go now.b'because believe it or not,she gone already
Frank talk.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by babycool(f): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
Dear Landers, this guy has not told us why he wants her back, is he ready to marry her now or just want to keep wasting her time?

@ Poster

After 8 good years you willfully let her go or is it now you know her worth? Have you asked yourself want you really what from her. Please be honest to yourself. Cheers!!!
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
his_grace:

simple - let her marry the other guy and then you will become her secret lover - giving it toher from the left, right, centre without the knowledge of the husband - beside - make sure she collects money from the husband and gives it to you - that way you're not loosing anything, ok?

so this the kind of advise you have for a fellow man.
i hope someone do that to ur own wife in fulture.

@poster
everything depends on how both of you want it to be,but search urself very well
and see if you realy want her  for better and for worse.go ahead and fight for her.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by jkpretty(f): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2008
Nautillus:

Hab JK, . . , Na quarell?? You now cut the guy some slack now.

Naa no fight. Its just that the girl didn't decide to leave on her own. He told her to go. So why does he want to assume the position of a remote control. Go, stop, pause, for eight years abeggi, and how productive will her coming back be. He should just let her be.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by kilopotter: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
if u think the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, sorry cos u are aiming just too high
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
babycool:

Dear Landers, this guy has not told us why he wants her back, is he ready to marry her now or just want to keep wasting her time?

@ Poster

After 8 good years you willfully let her go or is it now you know her worth? Have you asked yourself want you really what from her. Please be honest to yourself. Cheers!!!

GOOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR
This is a very good question
oya poster over to you

PLEASE TELL US
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by tunji4u: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2008
[color=#990000]simple - let her marry the other guy and then you will become her secret lover - giving it toher from the left, right, centre without the knowledge of the husband - beside - make sure she collects money from the husband and gives it to you - that way you're not loosing anything, ok?

u b baaaaaaaaaaad boy
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ EFUA

Not do something tell him what to do
He needs your advice.
if he knows what to do i don't think he would have posted this topic.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by chychy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2008
all d best timmy.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Teejay07(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
@poster,

let her go. U had ur chance and missed it. Have u taken note of the number of people u are likely yo disappoint. Please look elsewhere for ur wife.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by timmy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ all thanks, the issue is not letting her go and wanting her back like someone said, remote, but she was on deep pressure, my parents, her parents and she was kicking my ass with loads of talks, this talk had spanned over 2 yrs and Jan01 -08 felt like a perfect time to move on, but i really regret my choice, its been hounding me ever since, I'd taut after a few months weld be thru, well she wants me back as well, shes even delaying some issues with the guy cos of me, she just called that her mum called her to come home from school today at all cost, i spoke wit my mum today and she says she's given her support since it appears i really love her, but the trouble now is 1) her mum and the desperate brother who seems bent on marring her, wtf is his problem, she doesnt freaking love you!!
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by izzle(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
his grace abi his sorrow, what the Bleep are u saying. What if u found ur self in such a situation?? What the Bleep are u gonna do u block head
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by LadyT(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
Listen @poster was the main reason you guys broke up was because your not a Mu S L I M?  You said her Mu S L I M  family want her to marry this other guy. I suggest you leave her be.  Unless you want drama.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by 4Him(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
Timmy . . . why havent you gone with her to her family and made your point?
Someone asked a very important question you need to answer . . . what do you want her back for? to waste another 8yrs of her life?
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by tpia: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
geez, how can someone be a "datee" for eight good years?

mind boggling.
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by LadyT(f): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
these pointless relationships scare me. How can you date for 8, 10 years Unless you started wen you were 10 years old!
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2008
why cant u date for 8 years?
maybe they started when der was no shishi, now the guy has money to marry, no be so?

@topic
go to der house and carry cutlass say una don do blood covenant
tell the husband say anybody wey sleep with am apart from u go die
u know that magun film. . .exactly
oya run and do it sharpish
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2008
The choice relies on the girl, she can clearly say No to the guy,  that is if she wants to still date you for the next hundred years!
Re: I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! by Dalby(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
@Poster

To be very frank with you, I do not think you really have anything to offer this girl cry
You encouraged her to leave, it was only then that you realised what she meant to you shocked
You were with her for 8 years, you did not know what she was worth

LadyT:

these pointless relationships scare me. How can you date for 8, 10 years Unless you started when you were 10 years old!

Very possible, even if you guys start when she is 17. On the average here guys marry from age 30, while most ladies do same between age 25 and 30.

I think I will respect a guy that has been dating for 8 years, over one who feels that he should change them like every 6months within the 8 years span. wink wink wink was just thinking aloud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does 99% Of Married Men Cheat On Their Wives With Their Sisters In-law / Marriage Marriage Marriage / What Do You Think Of My New Nigerian Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.