Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11448 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta:
I'll bite you cheesy
Don't talk to me angry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Don't talk to me angry
Wetin happen? Ruzzle me na. Lets talk wink
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by kittykat1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

if she cusses me and i don't cuss back, i'm seen as a "F00L, ÄSSLICKER, MR FAKE NICE GUY, NOT A REAL MAN"

if i shuold cuss her back, i'm seen as " NOT A REAL MAN, A MEANIE, HATER"

she quotes me and all is well but when i quote her back to defend myself with no IOTA of insult, I'M NOT REAL MAN..smh

kitty-cat, you win...this is my last comment on this particular thread....hope you're now happy and in your eyes I'm now real?

Ciao

*watching from the sidelines*

Thanks for your undrstanding and kindness. @bolded ; Its a only an immature prson that will tell you that. You will get married 2moro and once in a while, ur wife or daughter will get emotional and misbehave. Will u always handle them roughly cos u don't want to be called an arselicker? Your strenght shd be internal and not depend on ppls misguided and sometimes malicious opinion. I see a man as a LION. A Lion's strenght and glory is alays with him, whether he chooses to fight a battle or not. Someone can't say the lion is weak cos he is sleeping or keeping quiet.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

i understand you and where you're coming from but it's either you didn't read my posts thoroughly or you're so quick to defend sweetlemon that you have to say those things to me.

the angel you're defending has been hauling insults at me and still i didn't attck her back.how matured do you want me to act?..smh
Please where did I haul a single word of insult at you on this thread
Why are you so hell bent on painting me black why?
Why?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by kittykat1(f): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Tatafo... House dey burn u dey party.

Idowuogbo:
B a woman and liv him the fevk alone abeg! Jeez!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by ijebabe: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Did you guys really make Sweetlemon cry? Is this an intervention?
It looks like she deliberately the Romance section only to be followed here hahaha. You guys should all chill and give her some breathing space.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Please where did I haul a single word of insult at you on this thread
Why are you so hell bent on painting me black why?
Why?
Painting you wot? U b blank canvas? Abeg!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
kitty kat: Tatafo... House dey burn u dey party.

Aproko... Gist never land u don begin dive in wiv antenna.smh!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
kitty kat:
Be a man and walk out. You don't gain anything by talking back.
Leave lalaosky alone jor. When some ladies see a gentle guy, they would want to leave their footprints all over him.

Your feminist view is quite funny. A real man is NOT one who keeps quiet every time a woman talks. Don't get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
ijebabe: Did you guys really make Sweetlemon cry? Is this an intervention?
It looks like she deliberately the Romance section only to be followed here hahaha. You guys should all chill and give her some breathing space.

Hey babe. Make I see em "Yams" ooo
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta:
undecided undecided
Me?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

characteristics!! how far?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella:

angry angry angry
Even you?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Is Kitty kat on an hallucinogen? A real man does not talk back.

Who is talking back here? This is a public forum and the purpose of joining is to talk and talk back so who care if she is a woman or otherwise?

For all we know sweetlemon might be a guy disguising as a woman where do that leave your "Real man" theory? Please stop these silly definations, they only paint you as the Proverbial "Black"

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
And to think lalaosky has always been a gentleman. People sha. Smh...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta:
angry angry angry
Even you?
sorry na, I'm just checking up on you..

but talk true, the name is nice sha... grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by kittykat1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray: Leave lalaosky alone jor. When some ladies see a gentle guy, they would want to leave their footprints all over him.

Your feminist view is quite funny. A real man is NOT one who keeps quiet every time a woman talks. Don't get it twisted.

I am sure u read my post biased. I said u don't have to respond to every word. At a point the man starts sounding weak, when he talks and talks. If a lady talks rubbish, you make your point and walk out. You don't have to respond her every silly response cos some womn will keep talking to thy kingdom come.

When a man starts ranting d same thing over and over again, he looses his male macho aura and looks sissie. Unfortunately a lot of men these days have time to seat and exchnage words with women. Oarhay do you think, I am placing Men a pedestal that is too high? Or that I am expecting too much of them.

Converse to your statement, google chivlary and you wll see that feminists abhor it. They feel they shd be treated equally with men . A feminist is ready to enter d boxing ring with a man.

I am a traditionalist, not a feminist!

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella:

grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
@AlterEgo, I get your point. But its the way humans are. No one enjoys criticism and so on provocation we would likely try to sound better or superior. Nairaland is even mild. You should see comments on Goal.com grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
@kittykat, you've made your point abeg. It haff do.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella:
sorry na, I'm just checking up on you..
but talk true, the name is nice sha... grin grin grin
Too long. I don't like it. Doesn't sound like the name of a nun. tongue
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Caracta: And to think lalaosky has always been a gentleman. People sha. Smh...
U sef see am? Smh for dat traditionalist aka gboromidieleru of a chocolate.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ all, let me tell you guys where my problem with lalaosky started from. I didn't want to mention it ever but I'm forced to do so now cos I cannot stand this anymore.
At the Mr. NL pageant, while giving my votes to Lucenzo, I said that I didn't feel lalaosky should win because all he he seemed to possess in the pictures displayed was a fine face and Lucenzo had a better body structure, carriage, and swagg needed for the title.
Lalaosky obviously didn't swallow this bitter pill well and so even though he doesn't insult me directly in posts, he openly hails others when they insult.
I called him fake in my last thread because I couldn't take the pain of his cheering those vile words anymore. I explained to him that as a proper nice guy/gentleman, you do not cheer on people who are hurting a woman. You are meant to plead on her hehalf, even if she's wrong. Then advice her without insulting her.
That seems to be another fuel in the fire for him now as he now keeps accusing me of calling him names so that he can feel justified to hate me.
Lalaosky, sorry I said that you only have a fine face, I had no idea that men take such things so personal. I didn't even mean to say that you were not attractive enough, you are but Lucenzo had more pageant qualities. That's just what I was trying to explain.
Sorry also for calling you a fake nice guy. Imagine a group of people lynching you in public, with me laughing my a.ss out and cheering them on and encouraging them to do more, while pretending to be advicing you and even blaming you for what you were getting. How would you feel? Don't you think it will feel a bit worse than those who were doing the physical lynching?
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
^wot is she saying? undecided undecided

Lala, if u reply dis babe hen? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
I dey wait for her problem with me oooo. Cos this one wey she don turn psychologist nau she fit say wetin ID, Caracta and Mynd problem be
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by temi4fash(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nau d thread get d attention....

In no time it will get to 15 pages
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I dey wait for her problem with me oooo. Cos this one wey she don turn psychologist nau she fit say wetin ID, Caracta and Mynd problem be
O gbadun grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by AlterEgoTM: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray: @AlterEgo, I get your point. But its the way humans are. No one enjoys criticism and so on provocation we would likely try to sound better or superior. Nairaland is even mild. You should see comments on Goal.com grin
True that

Goal.com you say

Check the comments on Yahoo's various websites and you will see goal.com na child's play tongue grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
kitty kat:

I am sure u read my post biased. I said u don't have to respond to every word. At a point the man starts sounding weak, when he talks and talks. If a lady talks rubbish, you make your point and walk out. You don't have to respond her every silly response cos some womn will keep talking to thy kingdom come.

When a man starts ranting d same thing over and over again, he looses his male macho aura and looks sissie. Unfortunately a lot of men these days have time to seat and exchnage words with women. Oarhay do you think, I am placing Men a pedestal that is too high? Or that I am expecting too much of them.

Converse to your statement, google chivlary and you wll see that feminists abhor it. They feel they shd be treated equally with men . A feminist is ready to enter d boxing ring with a man.

I am a traditionalist, not a feminist!
no need to prolong the ish. Not responding to every post (depending on circumstances) is not a 'man' thing, it is a 'reasonable person' thing. Lalaosky simply aired his view that the topic is too much of a generalization. I wonder what brought gender and being a real man into the picture. Why is Lalaosky the fake person here? Would you recommend Sweetlemon as role model for real women? Does African/Nigerian culture encourage women to snap back at men? That said, harping on gender in totally unrelated matters is what feminists and chauvinists do.

As for being a traditionalist, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think any Nigerian tradition requires a man to keep quiet when a woman talks. Thanks for updating my knowledge.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
O gbadun grin
Na true na.

She fails to see that this thread is filled with ignorance. You don't say guy and generalize it is silly. That is the point and the sooner she accepts, the better.

As if I send if she cries her eyes out or not.

Nansense
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
AlterEgo™:

True that

Goal.com you say

Check the comments on Yahoo's various websites and you will see goal.com na child's play tongue grin
damn, yahoo is like the sh_it, I usually skip the articles just to read the comments...mehn, people are raw!!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na true na.

She fails to see that this thread is filled with ignorance. You don't say guy and generalize it is silly. That is the point and the sooner she accepts, the better.

As if I send if she cries her eyes out or not.

Nansense
U must send o! Ta ba fi owo kan ba omo wi atu fi Ikeji fa mo ra. So u had better start sending. Hitler! grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray:

As for being a traditionalist, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think any Nigerian tradition requires a man to keep quiet when a woman talks. Thanks for updating my knowledge.
Kaboom! Osheeeeeee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16)

QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.