Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211855 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by IcemanP(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
heehehehehe,flow so na birds u dey c?na wa ooo,make una try dry pig shit na,i hear say dat 1 bad pass cow own
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by tuasefemi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Guy,you are good to make it simple!
You are so logical in narrating your story,your continuity is 100%.you've got a talent there,keep it up and be the Soyinka of our time!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
"Flow, why u dey waka like dis na?" Ilorin asked as the walked to where we would get a bike that would take us home. "nothing oh, i just dey happy" i responded. "abi na because u wear suit? na ur first day to wear suit abi?" Ilorin said, "u dey mad, no be my first day oh" i responded.

That day was actually my first day of putting on a suit since i was born. When i was in the university, during our project defence, while some of my friends wore suit, i just dressed coperately. I never liked suit.

But since i became an usher, i had to start wearing suit. "guy, heat dey na, pull the suit na, see sun dey shine, u wear suit and tie, u wan die" Ilorin said as we walked towards the newspaper stand.

"Man u, still dey top table, and league don dey finish" i said as we stood at the newspaper stand. "wáréh! We dey talk champions league, u dey talk premier league, make u see where una go reach for champions league na" a guy said from behind me. I and the guy engaged in a little football argument, i never knew that something in my back pocket had gone.

"Ilorin, make i load my phone here" i said pointing at a business centre after we left the newspaper stand. "sister! Give me 1500 card" i ordered. She gave me the card, i couldn't tell the kind of spirit that entered me that made me immediately recharged my phone with the card before i reached for my wallet at my back pocket.

It was gone. My wallet was gone.

"Ilorin u take my wallet for my back pocket?" i queried, "wetin i wan use ur poor wallet do? i no take am jor" he responded. At at moment, the business centre lady was already raining abuses on me saying: "abeg pay me my money oh, as u wear suit like dis na thief be ur work, Ole! Ole!", "eeeh!! I no be ole, dem don thief my wallet, i no dey lie" i yelled at her.

"Ilorin eeeh! those boys for that newspaper place don pick my pocket eeeh!" i cried out. "wetin we go do na, abi make we go back weda we go see the guys" Ilorin gave a nonsense suggestion. "no na, dem go don go na, u get 1500 there make i pay dis girl?" i asked, "na only 50naira we i go take enter bike go house dey with me, i no dey like carry plenty money waka" he responded.

I tried to think straight but it was as if i had a combination of seizure and partial Amnesia. I glanced at my famous Rolex wrist watch, it was 3pm. The wrist watch gave me an Idea.

"ok, sister take dis watch, hold am, make i go house go bring ur money" i said offering her my rolex wrist watch. She took a glimpse at the watch and said, "u sure say dis watch reach 1500? because i go sell am if u no come back" she assured, "watch wey i buy 5k nahim u dey ask me rubbish question, take am jor, i dey come back come pay u ur money, if u sell am ehn" i threatened.

As we walked out of the business centre, i felt like crying. "My NYSC id card, my ATM card, My 3k, all of them don go!!" i was lost in my tots. A voice brought me back to reality, "Flow! Come enter bike na" Ilorin said as he was already seating on a bike. "who be dat? Who u dey talk to?" i asked him forgeting i was the person called FLOW, or was it that the partial Amnesia had matured to full Amnesia?

"come make we enter bike jor, na because dem thief ur wallet nahim make u don forget say na ur name be Flow" Ilorin yelled at me.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by johnwizey: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
moreeeeee

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Austinodark(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Guy u and wahala self
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by seunblack(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Flow abeg upload quick oooo,joor,bikonu,dua allah
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Mologi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Flow if only u know d troubl wey don cause here since we startd ur write up
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
Austinodark: Guy u and wahala self

Wahala dey draw come my side like okro soup.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mologi: Flow if only u know d troubl wey don cause here since we startd ur write up

wetin be d wahala, tell me na?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by 4kizo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Flow abeg continue
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
We went to watch football one Friday evening.

On our way back, i was happy Man u won so i told my guys that we should go take a bottle or two on me. A bottle or two that later turned to "three bottles or four".

As i got home, my door was already open, i tot it was Juliet because she was the only one that knew where i kept my key, or so i tot .

It wasn't Juliet that i met inside.

It was Omolade. Omolade the daredevil. I initially tot i had seen a ghost.

"how did u get the key to my room?" i asked her as she was lying on my bed. "have u forgotten the last time i came here, u mentioned something like; ur key is always under ur foot mat?" she responded. She was right, i did mentioned that.

She came close to me and percieved that i had drank, "so u have been drinking?" she said. I did not respond to that but moved aside because i was scared of her, "dis tin fit be plan with Tobi oh, so dat if i fall, Tobi go come show me pepper again" i tot.

"u see, Ugo, i told you you haven't heard the last of me" Omolade said. "but i don't love u anymore go to Tobi ur boyfriend" i said. "u have no choice here. Now listen to me, Tobi knows i still want u, he even knows i am here now. Tobi can't satisfy me in bed, so we both aggreed that i go look for someone else that can, and i think that someone is u" Omolade said, "now if u refuse having s'ex with me, i would inform Tobi that u are refusing me. And u know Tobi is the head of the Dreaded Eyeh cult, u know what he can do" She added. I swallowed all the saliva in my mouth and said, "is that a threat?", "its a guarantee Ugo, its a guarantee" She said.

She drew closer to me, unbottoned my shirt and brought her lips closer for a kiss, "but how dis girl take know say i be sharp shorter, abi na Ronke tell Tobi, Tobi com tell her? But wait oh, so Tobi no sabi do, how him com take dey Satisfy Ronke sef?" i tot as Omolade caressed my body moving towards my d'ick.

She unclothed herself, Damn!!, she wasn't only beautiful facially, but her n'aked body was more beautiful. Her b'reast were erect, like they were saying: "u wan touch us, come touch us na" so i grabbed them both. I brought out a c'ondom, wore it and inserted.

My huge d'ick was drowning in her extra large c''litoris. She moaned greatly as i showed her the stuff i was made of. She was really a s'ex freak. I had already lost count of how many rounds i had gone, she still wanted MORE.

So i continued. Suddenly i heard a noise, someone was in the room because i didn't shut the door. I turned and.............................. I saw Dami. She was in tears. I had broken her heart, or rather i had "sledge Hammered" her heart. She had caught me p'ants down.

As she cried out of my room, i recalled, "Ugo, i can't share u with anyone, if i catch u with another woman ehn?" those were her exact words when i first asked her out.

I knew all hell had been let loosed.

5 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Warlord3000(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chai... Kasala don burst ooo... smiley
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by opeoluwa2(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Aaah, flow is in soup
Hot soup
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Austinodark(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Whch kind temptation b dat
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Why trouble just dey follow you about nah,u just broke the heart of my most favourite babe for you.Ur ick is always doing the thinking i guess dats ur problem.F**k flow.#storms out of literature city in search of Ileshean Dami#

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Peterjosh: Why trouble just dey follow you about nah,u just broke the heart of my most favourite babe for you.Ur ick is always doing the thinking i guess dats ur problem.F**k flow.#storms out of literature city in search of Ileshean Dami#

hahahahahaha guy u funny oh
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Gepheral: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Awwww!!... My own Dami?... Mehnnn,, thats rather sad..
Ireti would be giving praises n adoration to her creator on hearing this.. Nice one buddy
Legggo!!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Gepheral: Awwww!!... My own Dami?... Mehnnn,, thats rather sad..
Ireti would be giving praises n adoration to her creator on hearing this.. Nice one buddy
Legggo!!!

wait now, u will see how Flow's world came crumbling down.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by bibelo: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Flow nice story but let's preach against cultism,a lot of youths with bright future are cut down in their prime all in the name of belonging.Thanks
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by seunblack(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Flow if u shld lose dis dami girl,I no go read ur thread again cause na she I like pass out of all the ladies way u don nack,jst make sure u get her back at all cost,if not this will be the end between U and I.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
bibelo: Flow nice story but let's preach against cultism,a lot of youths with bright future are cut down in their prime all in the name of belonging.Thanks

yeah, thats what dis story is all about. To preach and not to teach. As u read on, u would understand what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by bibelo: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks bro. Let the story continue as I grab my front row seat as usual
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2013
2 weeks later.
"since wey u dey do dis sugar mummy business, how much u don save sef?" i asked Angom as we sat under the mango tree in sch one morning. "oboy since wey i begin serve, i never touch my alawi oh, and u know say dis my beans and honney business dey help me sef, e be like say na 240k dey my account oh, how much dey your own account?" Angom asked. "na 260k, dey my own oh" i responded.

Angom was surprised i had saved that much, he never knew that as his beans and honney business made him saved more, so did my "Omolade business" also made me saved more.

Omolade had been paying 10k into my oceanic bank account after every night of s'ex with her. So if i call that a "business", i wouldn't be wrong. Afterall, it is trade by barter.

"Flow we need to save oh, because our service year remain only 2months to finish oh, any money wey i save, i go carry am go benue state go buy two okada put for road wey go dey bring money for me oh" Angom said. One thing i liked Angom for was that he was very business concious.

As for Dami, i had called her severally but she refused picking my calls. I even sent her text messages asking for forgiveness, "why Dami no wan pick my call na? How i go take beg her na? I don even send her text message sef, but she no reply" i tot as i walked home with my guys, not knowing Dami's reply was waiting for me on the road. A reply i would never forget.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2013
I'm sowi 2 say this bro, but 2 me u've stopped addinq d qinqah wey people dey feel u for jawe..
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by McBOMB: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Rap maestro: [b]I'm sowi 2 say this bro, but 2 me u've stopped addinq d qinqah wey people dey feel u for jawe..
c viz dumbhater,hwmany views ur dumb thread get?lwkm o,piko shatap!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Chicent(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Rap maestro: I'm sowi 2 say this bro, but 2 me u've stopped addinq d qinqah wey people dey feel u for jawe..
no go add d gingah 4ur own thread abi.......picks a stone.no make me vex oooo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2013
Make una kill urself nah.. Just sayinq. Wu send u 2 qo read my thread? Ehn! Oya flow, add dat qinqah aqain jawe
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2013
"which of una be Flow?" a guy queried coming out of a bush path. They were soon Four. On seeing the scary looking guys, my guys pointed at the person called FLOW.

The next thing that followed was a slap. Several slaps came simultanously. My face was melting. At that moment i saw my guys ran for their dear lives leaving me to carry my cross. "gba gba gbo gbo gba!!!" were the punches that followed. One of them even gave me a hard punch on my solar plexus sending a discordant tune to my brain.

I tried to proove to them i had red belt in Taekwondo by blocking a punch that was directed to my face with an Aahm Marki(side block) in an Ahbkobi(horse riding stance), i even gave one of them my favorite kick; Apoliegi(axe kick) bringing him to the ground. How i wished it was just one person. My Taekwondo skills failed me when one of them hit me on the head with a big stick. There was power failure instantly in my brain. I fell to the ground. They tot i was dead.

It took ages before i returned to planet earth from the land of the spirit. I opened my eyes to see that a "heaven sent" bike man was trying to drag me up. Just close to my face, i saw a paper, i managed to read what was written on it and it read: DON'T EVER MESS WITH AN ILESA GIRL. WITH LOVE FROM DAMI. I now realized it was Dami that sent the thugs to beat me up. The bike man managed to drag me up and i managed to walk to where he parked his bike.

He took me home. At home my guys were asking me several questions that i didn't answer but walked straight to my room.

"so naso i for take die, how i go die for Yoruba land na, Dami send boys make them arrange me abi" i tot as i stood up to go to a clinic to take treatment for the wound i had sustained in my elbow. I paused abruptly when i heard what almost made me escaped out of my room through the window.

"where the room of the corper wey give u belle?" a female voice yelled outside.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Gepheral: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ..... You're Tooo much bro... grin grin grin grin
Keep it up <-----

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sol2galay: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
Omo Flow,you went you see,but i don't think you will conquer all...,its just too much
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by tosinjoe(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2013
flow don give hehinde belle o, kasala don burst
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Now, d qinqah is back bro, kip it up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.